Start by marking “Prick (A Step Brother Romance, #1)” as Want to Read:
Prick (A Step Brother Romance, #1)

Prick

(A Step-Brother Romance #1)

3.81  ·  Rating details ·  15,701 ratings  ·  1,379 reviews
I can't stop thinking about that prick.

Caulter Sterling is a prick.

A filthy-mouthed, womanizing, crude, spoiled, arrogant prick.

The tattooed, pierced, panty-melting-hot son of a celebrity.

I hate him.

He's slept his way through practically every girl at Brighton Academy.

Except for me.

I'm the good girl. The responsible girl. The 4.0, class president, studied-so-much-she-ne
Published February 2015

To ask other readers questions about Prick, please sign up.
Sabrina Paige Oh, so glad you liked it!! I never even considered the idea that they'd be with anyone else during that gap, tbh -- definitely too hung up on each oth…moreOh, so glad you liked it!! I never even considered the idea that they'd be with anyone else during that gap, tbh -- definitely too hung up on each other :)(less)
Sabrina Paige Aly, Prick is part of the Kindle Unlimited program, which requires exclusivity to Amazon (all of my books are part of this program). BUT a lot of my r…moreAly, Prick is part of the Kindle Unlimited program, which requires exclusivity to Amazon (all of my books are part of this program). BUT a lot of my readers use the Kindle app to read my books on their non-Kindle devices or computers! Hopefully that works for you!(less)

·  15,701 ratings  ·  1,379 reviews

Start your review of Prick (A Step Brother Romance, #1)
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4 Stars

He's a crude, caustic prick who can't keep his dick in this his pants.
The problem is, I just can't stop thinking about that prick.

Well spank my ass and color me surprised, I actually really liked this one! I tend to stay away from fad like books and with the amount of 'stepbrother' romances that have been circulating lately, I wasn't too enthusiastic about trying this one. But then I read that blurb...and saw the cover...and I. Was. Sold.

Let's be honest here, the very second I
Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie

Since Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope Ward, these stepbrother romances have been popping out all over the place. Trust me I'm not complaining lol, but I haven't enjoyed many of them. Most of the time it's the "naughty factor" that's lacking in the story, because let's be honest. Having intimate relations with a step-sibling or step-sibling to be is just not appropriate behaviour! And that's exactly why I've find it even more titillating than normal erotic literature. And boy did this book serve
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4.5 Stars!

Yep, I am totally 5 starring this one! A book about a re-formed man-whore...cured by the virgin with the golden va-jay-jay!

Trust me, I can hardly believe it either.

But damn, once I started this book I couldn't stop.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. I'm screaming the words inside my head. I've just lost my virginity to my new stepbrother. I'm completely fucked."

Pretty much read it in one sitting.

Loved the whole love/hate thing going on between Coulter and Katherine. Their bante
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
4 The princess and the prick stars

photo 95b36b7130d76e37f6d7d5c17d8882f6_zps8umbpfcj.gif

Some Spoilers

“I’ve just lost my virginity to my new stepbrother. I'm completely fucked.”-Katherine

Prick the 1st book in the A Step-Brother Romance series was a funny and sexy read. It was my first taste of Sabrina Paige's writing and I really enjoyed it. I went into this read expecting a taboo step sibling romance but they weren't even step brother or sister the whole book. Their parents were just engaged to get married and or divorced during Caulter and Kat
Mysza
Feb 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorite-read
**** 4,5 stars ****
"-Did you just spank me?
-It won't be the last time I do it, either.
-Do women fall for this shit?
-You're the one bent over your father's desk, Princess. You're also the one who's soaking wet. So you tell me."

I had so much fun with this one. It was such a pleasant surprise. I don't know what I expected but definitely not this. It was funny, it was hot as hell and it was cute.

Well, we have prim and proper, Miss Priss, goody-goody, stuck up, frigid prude princess n
Patrycja

Title: Prick
Series: Standalone
Author: Sabrina Paige
Release Date: February, 2015
Rating: 4 stars
Cliffhanger:.
HEA: (view spoiler)

Prick by Sabrina Paige is a nice, pleasant surprise. Finally, after all those awful and tasteless stepbrother themed books (that’ve been popping all over), something worth giving a shot has been released. I am so glad for that! I loved Stepbrother Dearest to pieces and was looking forward to reading something similar for quite some time. Unfortun
Catarina
Feb 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Funny Stars.

Kate is the girl that spends all her free time studying and portraying the good-girl image. So when she celebrates 18 years she decides to get crazy and loses her virginity. The guy she chooses? Caulter, the hot tattooed bad boy that goes to the same school than her.
It was supposed to be a one-time thing… expect that her father’s announce that he’s going to re-marry. With Caulter’s mother. Which will going to make them step-brothers. What was once a one-time thing now’s a forbidd
Geri Reads
Feb 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 pleasantly-surprised stars!

There is nothing more amazing than being pleasantly surprised by a book. Nothing. Despite the cringe inducing title, this book was fun, readable, plus it's effin' hot too! I read it in one sitting...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Katherine Harrison is Brighton Academy's resident Miss Priss. She's smart, safe, and oh, she's also a virgin. So before she goes to college, she planned on getting rid of her virginity and there's only one person in Brighton Academy who can help her get rid of it -- M
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 15, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars

[image error]

It appears that the stepbrother type romance books are all the trend these days. I would assume that readers like the forbidden fruit type story but without actually being blood relatives. This story is no different since the couple actually attends private school together and have one hot night where Katherine Harrison decides to give her V-Card to her school’s manwhore, Caulter Sterling.

✦❋Arianna✦❋
description

This was my first read with this premise – a romance between stepbrothers -, so I didn’t know what to expect. “Prick” by Sabrina Paige wasn’t heavy in angst or drama which I really liked. It was smutty, funny and overall a very entertaining read. First and foremost you have to know that both MC are 18. If YA is not your genre of choice, don’t worry, you won’t be bothered by their age.

“He's a crude, caustic prick who can't keep his dick in his pants. The problem is, I just can't stop thi

description

Oh, my god. I had so much fun,. I'm so going to re-read this book at any point.
description

Prick tells the story of Katherine and Caltuer and how, after one night stand, they're forced to live together all summer since Katherine's dad (a Senator) and Caulter's mom (a big Hollywood celebrity), were having a secret romance and now they announced they're getting married. This new was a susprise for both, Katherine and Caulter. Things get all awkward because Katherine lost her virginity with Caulter just two we
Eda**
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites

** 5 “I’m going to merge with you” STARS **

“You’re the most irritating person I’ve ever met. I hate you.”

“The feeling is completely mutual.”

Katherine Harrison is in shock. The “hit it and quit it” Caulter Sterling is in her living room, sitting with her dad, on her sofa. And the last time she'd seen him was when she awkwardly said “Thanks!” after losing her V-card to him.

Caulter Sterling is in shock. He is currently in the “Little Miss Perfect” Katherine Harrison's li
Sleepless Readmore
Feb 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Sleepless by: Cristina
Shelves: read-in-2015
PRICK. /prik/
vulgar slang - a penis.
a man regarded as stupid, unpleasant, or contemptible.
4 STARS.

Caulter and Katherine .. ♛

description

You're not so bad, Princess.
I mean, for a stuck up bitch.

description

She said, I don't want a model
I don't want a movie star ..►♫

I said, No I don't need a model
I don't need a debutant
Just be a tough act to follow
You know, a free spirit, with a wild heart ..►♫

And lay with me babe
And laugh with me babe
I just want the simple things
Smoke with me babe ..►♫

Okay. So lately I'
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
4 Surprise Stars

Let me preface this review by saying that I am currently in a haze of Nyquil/Mucinex/Codeine...a cold & flu cocktail if you will...My head is actually alternating between riding a fluffy cloud and being on the verge of explosion. And yet here I am writing a review that no one really cares about and will probably make no sense.

description

It's almost like being drunk, I tell you.

But I digress.

On to the book!

This was a fun read. What with seeing the crap reviews for some recent "step brothe
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 ★'s

Caulter and Katherine go to high school together and right before graduating, Katherine decides she's ready to get rid of her virginity and who better to do it with than the resident manwhore? Little did they know that they will soon be step-siblings.

I've only read a few stepbrother books and already I feel like I'm ODing on them. It's either that or none have been as good as the first one, Stepbrother Dearest.

I think a couple of the problems I had is that for the majority of the book,
Mariℓina
Jan 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
4,5 Stars!
I certainly loved this story! It's not only that i have a sweet spot for step-sibling romances, because i do. I read so many, and they were mostly mediocre, except a few bright exception. Prick falls into the latter category. It has everything, drama, hot sex, forbidden bond, love/hate elements, great writing, amazing characters. This is how it's done.

Caulter Sterling and Katherine Harrison kept me such a good company. They are compelling, smart and wholesome characters with both good
Rachel Reads Ravenously
3.75-4 stars!

Short review this time! This book is the perfect example of trusting your Goodreads friends. Thank you Christine, Geri and Lana for reviewing this gem and introducing it to me, because I never would have read it otherwise, and then I never would have met Caulter!!!

This book broke me out of my book slump, I devoured it within a matter of hours. Even though it's not the most original of step-sibling romances, it's well written and has the perfect dollop of angst thrown in.

I highly
MischaS_
Jul 07, 2015 rated it liked it
It wasn't that bad. I just wish there wasn't that time jump at the end because I would love to see what happened. The reactions of their parents.
In the end, I guess it was pretty okay. Nothing really special.

I just found it funny, that she sent him a message (view spoiler) and then she was surprised that he has her number...
(view spoiler)
Jen
I'll admit that when I saw that a lot of my GR friends were reading this book called; "Prick," I thought you all had gone a little crazy on me! LOL The reviews started piling in though, and me being me..I just had to run and one click this book! Well, I am super glad that I did. Yes, there is a ton of sex; and it is very hot, dirty, and raw; but the relationship between Caulter and Katherine that emerges out of their tawdry affair blossoms into something quite beautiful. This is definitely a boo ...more
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!
(BR with Sharon & Dee)

photo 2c7257b6-265b-4c4e-ad04-4f5e3674504d_zps2f28c5e8.jpg

photo a4fc0b36-fbae-4a0f-8712-106b2f31ffcf_zpse6ac4f2f.jpg

Katherine Harrison aka Kate/Princess is an 18 yr. old girl about to head off to Harvard in the fall. She attends a prep school called Brighton Academy, along with a bunch of other rich kids. She is always little miss perfect. She's the daughter of a politician & always expected to conform & follow the rules. With a Senator for a father, she was always the good girl who played it safe & knew there were certain expectations placed on her. Even though her fathe
Glass
Recommends it for: Zemira Warner
Well, color me surprised! This one was actually good!

If you loved Rival by Penelope Douglas, you will enjoy reading this book too.

Didi
YEAH....This was not exactly what I expected and unfortunately it didn't do it for me. There's so many illicit step sibling romance out there now that it becomes clear that not everything will be worth reading. Take for example, Stepbrother Dearest, by Penelope Ward. I LOVED that book and felt it had the perfect combo of angst, forbidden romance and emotional depth. In all honesty another stepbrother romance would be hard pressed to top it for me, but it's very possible, though not with this one ...more
It's just me Shelly B
Feb 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
"That fucking prick."

That's the first line in the book......

Therefore I KNEW I would LOVE IT!!

Caulter
Basically he's young, cocky and gorgeous!! His Mom is a huge movie star, so he's loaded. He's got that swagger and has all the chicks dropping them panties for him. All except Katherine...kinda. He's that typically bad boy that all the chicks love to hate!! His mouth is filthy...a filthy mouth gets me EVERYTIME!!! *hands down my fav*

The banter between these two is AWESOME!!!

“You're the tattoo
Dee Montoya
Feb 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
***3.75 Love To Hate You Stars***

(BR with Mel and Sharon)

photo f92f29ff-a2e5-4fe0-b7fe-3b421e453e36_zpsffub7kda.jpg

Last time I read a Step-brother themed novel I loved it, so of course I jumped at the opportunity to read another one. Prick was very hot and entertaining but honestly I wasn't blown away by it.

Caulter and Kate had a one hot night of sex neither of them seems to be able to forget. Imagine their surprise when after graduating high school they find out their parents are getting married, when neither of them knew they were even dating. I
Penny
Guilty, I loved it.

I wasn't spencting much of this book. I started it in bed intending to read for a few minutes to get a feel of the book before going to sleep. I ended up devoring all in one night.

I actually loved Caulter (the prick), yes he is a jerk but damn! he is appealing, I loved his self-confident and domineering personality.

To be fair, there is not much of a story or plot, the book is mainly erotica, it is about two people who can't stay away from each other.
Prick is a light and simp
Cristina
Feb 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ohh men ohhhh mennn ohh men :D I really liked this one...I mean really really...

description

I know that lately there has been an abundance of stepbrother novels and every month at least a couple of them come out. Well let me tell you...for me this month Prick was the best of the best and I loved it :D

description

The story was not shocking and pretty strait forward. Stepsiblings, secret affair, hot sex, etc. But what I really liked was the characters, how they evolved throughout the book and how real they felt to me.

K
Mallory
4 prick-tastic stars

Gah this was a surprising read! I ended up really liking it despite my reservations. Caulter was pretty dreamy, even when he was being a prick. And Kate, although a tad bitchy, was totally likeable. There's lots of angst and a few misunderstandings, but damn if I didn't enjoy reading this. I'd definitely read more books by Sabrina Paige.
Kirsten
4 Smut-tastic Stars!

photo image.jpg1_zpseelwbbrg.jpg

Prick is a great light and smutty read.

Katherine is the school goody-goody. As the Senators daughter, appearances are important, so she keeps herself in order. After graduation, and before the summer before her first year at college, she decides it's time to punch her v-card. What better person to do it with, then the schools bad boy/man whore, Caulter. Just one night of sex, and then she'll never have to see him again.

Tattooed, pierced, master with the ladies, and a "
aksana  -  4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42 -
4.5 Stars

5  reasons why I loved this book

- Caulter was the most lovable prick/ asshole/ manwhore/ slut with the dirtiest mouth

Chicks have been trying to get with me since I was in middle school.  Everyone wants that son-of-a-celebrity cock.
Too much pussy.  It's my cross to bear.

- Kate didnt annoy me

Im suprised myself

- the banter was awesome

"I’m not going down there smelling like --”
He interrupts me, looking at me with his eyebrows raised.
“Like you just had filthy sex on the f
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
3,5 STARS IT WAS HOT AND FUNNY REVIEW TO COME!!

Yayyy first BR with Jennifer <3 <3

• Stepbrother Untouchable
  • Stepbrother Dearest
  • Stepbrother Billionaire
  • Endgame (Ocean Bay #1)
  • Anti-Stepbrother
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Bad Habit (Bad Love, #1)
  • Monster Stepbrother
  • Sicko
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Fear Me (Broken Love, #1)
  • Aflame (Fall Away, #4)
  • Tell Me Pretty Lies
  • Bully (Fall Away, #1)
  • The Sinner (Haven Grace Prep, #1)
  • Rich Prick

A Step-Brother Romance (3 books)
  • Tool (A Step Brother Romance, #2)
  • Cannon (A Step Brother Romance, #3)