Start by marking “Prove Me Wrong” as Want to Read:
Prove Me Wrong

Prove Me Wrong

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  251 Ratings  ·  77 Reviews
A single secret changes everything.

With no college ambition—or desire to care—Luke Hannon’s ready to bail on school before senior year even begins. But when he spots the hot new girl reading an upside down map, he changes his mind.

Hailey Saldino desperately wants to start fresh at a school where she's free of the snide remarks and hurtful stares. A place where no one knows
Published March 2nd 2015 by Tessa Marie (first published February 27th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Prove Me Wrong, please sign up.

Theresa Hi Louisa,

Prove Me Wrong is available on Amazon and is currently on sale for $0.99 http://amzn.to/27WKesD

Other books I'd recommend (my favorites)…more

Too Far by Jennifer Echols
Anything Sarah Dessen
Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
Sean Griswald's Head by Lindsey Leavitt

Hope this helps! :)(less)

Christine
This did not work for me but it may work for you.

Hailey, was just going to make the same bad decisions. It was just a cycle of mistakes. Luke was not ambitious. He watched his mom struggle working two jobs and instead of working hard at school (AT LEAST TRYING) and not drinking and partying, I would have had some sympathy for him. His art teacher told him to join art club and he rejected the idea. He constantly says that school is not for him. Okay, then work towards something. Have some motivat
✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿
Breath of fresh air.

I don't think I've read a book like this before. If I did, it was probably a long time ago. Reading this made me heave a happy sigh. It has the right amount of cuteness and seriousness. :)

Drifting - this is how I would describe Luke's life. He doesn't have plans, he just drifts from one point to another which is really too bad because he's such a good boy. Minus the girls and the teenage partying, Luke is kind of perfect. He has a good heart and he thinks a lot about other p
Mandy
Feb 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
4.5 stars for the sweet and thoughtful romance. Hailey is a single mom, she got pregnant at 15 and is raising her baby with help from her mom. When she moves to a new town with her mom, her mom advises her to not tell anyone she has a baby so that she can enjoy life as a normal teenage girl and not have to deal with the stigma of being a teen mom. That's the plan but when she meets Luke, everything changes. She's not looking for a relationship but there's something about Luke that she connects w ...more
Cassie Mae
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another great from one of the greats
Curly Carla Celebrity Readers

I could not relate to these characters at all. They attraction was too fast for me. And I felt the characters were missing some dimension to make them more likable. I found myself not caring what happened to them. The cover is nice though and the title and blurb really are what pulled me in in the first place.

It just felt very predictable to me. So predictable that I almost didn’t finish the book. I kept at it though hoping that it would change, it has bee
Tina ( As Told By Tina )
Disclosure: This audiobook was provided by the author, narrator, or publisher at no cost in exchange for an unbiased review courtesy of Audiobook Blast.

Prove Me Wrong was an audiobook I was looking forward to. The synopsis and the cover really captured my attention and I was really curious to see how this story was going to unfold.

The story is about Hailey who is a teenage mother to a one-year-old named Brady. She moves to a new town to escape the bullying she experienced in her school because
Rachel Schieffelbein
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fun book. Luke and Hailey are lovable, and perfect for each other. And Brady was adorable. I loved the way Luke interacted with him.
Overall, a very fun, romantic read.
Dianne
Mar 10, 2015 rated it did not like it
The moment Hailey told Luke that Brady is her brother, i have lost all my faith in this book.

THE AWARD FOR THE BIGGEST EYE ROLL IN THE HISTORY OF EYE ROLLS GOES TO...

*drum rolls*

HAILEY SALDINO!!!

Woo-fracken-hoo
Angelina
Feb 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a great book to read. I love how the story flows from the beginning to the end and how the characters grows as individual. I also love how the book tackles the subject of being a teen mom. and I think it will give inspiration to others. Over all It was a fun and great read.
Amber
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What an incredibly beautiful and courageously inspiring story of living the only life you have with unending love, unshakeable hope, and unlimited joy. My heart is so full after reading this wonderfully touching story about two high school seniors who literally have their lives turned upside down before graduation. Nothing could have prepared them for what this year brings, but in the end they finally learn who they really are and who they want to be.
Hailey is a teenager mother who has finally c
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 3 May 02, 2015 09:45AM
  • Secret Catch
  • In the Spotlight
  • Lonesome Beds and Bumpy Roads (Beds, #3)
  • Falling (Bits and Pieces #1)
  • Almost Kings
  • Solo
  • The Last Place You Look
  • The Dirt
  • Reckless (Wrecked, #2)
  • Knowing Jack
  • Playing Nice
  • More Than Comics (Chasing The Dream, #2)
  • Remember
  • White Liar
  • Run Like Hell
  • Bring the Rain
  • The Chosen One
  • The Problem With Heartache (Crazy in Love, #3)