Start by marking “Prove Me Wrong” as Want to Read:
Prove Me Wrong

Prove Me Wrong

A single secret changes everything.

With no college ambition—or desire to care—Luke Hannon’s ready to bail on school before senior year even begins. But when he spots the hot new girl reading an upside down map, he changes his mind.

Hailey Saldino desperately wants to start fresh at a school where she's free of the snide remarks and hurtful stares. A place where no one knows
Published March 2nd 2015 by Tessa Marie (first published February 27th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Prove Me Wrong, please sign up.
Theresa Hi Louisa,

Prove Me Wrong is available on Amazon and is currently on sale for $0.99 http://amzn.to/27WKesD

Other books I'd recommend (my favorites)…more

Too Far by Jennifer Echols
Anything Sarah Dessen
Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
Sean Griswald's Head by Lindsey Leavitt

Hope this helps! :)(less)

Start your review of Prove Me Wrong
CeCe
This did not work for me but it may work for you.

Hailey, was just going to make the same bad decisions. It was just a cycle of mistakes. Luke was not ambitious. He watched his mom struggle working two jobs and instead of working hard at school (AT LEAST TRYING) and not drinking and partying, I would have had some sympathy for him. His art teacher told him to join art club and he rejected the idea. He constantly says that school is not for him. Okay, then work towards something. Have some
✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿
Breath of fresh air.

I don't think I've read a book like this before. If I did, it was probably a long time ago. Reading this made me heave a happy sigh. It has the right amount of cuteness and seriousness. :)

Drifting - this is how I would describe Luke's life. He doesn't have plans, he just drifts from one point to another which is really too bad because he's such a good boy. Minus the girls and the teenage partying, Luke is kind of perfect. He has a good heart and he thinks a lot about other
Mandy
Feb 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
4.5 stars for the sweet and thoughtful romance. Hailey is a single mom, she got pregnant at 15 and is raising her baby with help from her mom. When she moves to a new town with her mom, her mom advises her to not tell anyone she has a baby so that she can enjoy life as a normal teenage girl and not have to deal with the stigma of being a teen mom. That's the plan but when she meets Luke, everything changes. She's not looking for a relationship but there's something about Luke that she connects ...more
Cassie Mae
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another great from one of the greats
Curly Carla Celebrity Readers

I could not relate to these characters at all. They attraction was too fast for me. And I felt the characters were missing some dimension to make them more likable. I found myself not caring what happened to them. The cover is nice though and the title and blurb really are what pulled me in in the first place.

It just felt very predictable to me. So predictable that I almost didn’t finish the book. I kept at it though hoping that it would change, it has
Tina ( As Told By Tina )
Disclosure: This audiobook was provided by the author, narrator, or publisher at no cost in exchange for an unbiased review courtesy of Audiobook Blast.

Prove Me Wrong was an audiobook I was looking forward to. The synopsis and the cover really captured my attention and I was really curious to see how this story was going to unfold.

The story is about Hailey who is a teenage mother to a one-year-old named Brady. She moves to a new town to escape the bullying she experienced in her school because
Rachel Schieffelbein
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fun book. Luke and Hailey are lovable, and perfect for each other. And Brady was adorable. I loved the way Luke interacted with him.
Overall, a very fun, romantic read.
Dianne
Mar 10, 2015 rated it did not like it
The moment Hailey told Luke that Brady is her brother, i have lost all my faith in this book.

THE AWARD FOR THE BIGGEST EYE ROLL IN THE HISTORY OF EYE ROLLS GOES TO...

*drum rolls*

HAILEY SALDINO!!!

Woo-fracken-hoo
Amber
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What an incredibly beautiful and courageously inspiring story of living the only life you have with unending love, unshakeable hope, and unlimited joy. My heart is so full after reading this wonderfully touching story about two high school seniors who literally have their lives turned upside down before graduation. Nothing could have prepared them for what this year brings, but in the end they finally learn who they really are and who they want to be.
Hailey is a teenager mother who has finally
2kasmom
Feb 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Luke Hannon and Hailey Saldino meet when she starts at his high school on the first day of his Senior Year. Luke and Hailey are instantly attracted to one another and it begins the drama of friends, school, and lies.

Luke is not expecting this year to be any better than the others. His best friend, CJ is hoping if they both put their noses to the grindstone they can make it better by hard work. Luke is not so sure. He has already been sorely disappointed by too many people and situations.

Hailey
Yanilsa Griffin~BFD Bookblog
*Audio book provided in exchange for an honest review*

The book started off with a lot of promise! I really liked the grittiness and reality the storyline. I was also intrigued because, it is not a topic that most people want to even touch, teenage pregnancy. The author does a great job of not glamorizing being a teenage mother.

The story is about Haley, who become pregnant at 15 and with her mom's support, decides to have the baby. I absolutely LOVED how supportive and present the mom was for
One-Click
Audiobook

Narration, Julia Farmer - really terrific! This is a dual POV book and starts out with the male MC. I gotta say, this gal does really credible characters that aren't caricatures. I questioned a female reading the male parts for a dual POV but only for about 2 minutes. Really great narrator!

The story is really sweet, solidly between liked and really liked. I enjoyed the concept of the story even though it did contain a lot of predictable elements. Luke and Hailey are really sweet
Alisha
Feb 19, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: net-galley
I went into this quite excited that it would be a new and unique story, but I was really disappointed.

The characters were absolutely horrible. Within the first few pages they were already googly eyed for each other, and honestly this whole book is one big cliche eyeroll. Hailey was the typical 'not like other girls' teen mum, and Luke was the possessive playboy who wouldn't take no for an answer.

There was so much ingrained misogyny as well, like the girls were pitted against each other, and were
Pamela Lilley
Apr 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
A light, easy, coming of age drama following teenage mum Hailey as she navigates her way around a new town, new friends and a new school, while keeping her baby son a secret. Not as easy as she first thought, especially when she meets the gorgeous bad boy Luke. I really loved the characters and the dual POV. Both characters complimented each other and Luke turned out to be quite a hot book boyfriend. Enjoyable read.
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Kelley Lynn
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is such a fabulous story. I love how 'bad boy' Luke, for the first time in his life, promises himself and the girl he's falling for that he'll be 100% honest about everything. That he wants it to work. That he wants to be the guy she can depend on.

And then what happens? Hailey ends up being the one lying the whole time sending Luke into a whirlwind of what's the point in trying to be an upstanding guy?

The internal struggles and growth these two go through is wonderful to witness and
Emily
May 05, 2016 rated it liked it
The plot is interesting and the story keeps you going. I took off a star just because of the poor editing. Seeing common phrases with the wrong words, such as "gluten for punishment" and "admiral qualities", really bothered me.
Angelina
Feb 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a great book to read. I love how the story flows from the beginning to the end and how the characters grows as individual. I also love how the book tackles the subject of being a teen mom. and I think it will give inspiration to others. Over all It was a fun and great read.
Mia
Oct 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Great book. Shows there is love in any form.
T.H. Hernandez
Prove Me Wrong starts off slow and there is very little conflict in the first half of the book. But the second half more than makes up for it, providing an emotional roller coaster ride to a satisfying conclusion. New girl, Hailey, has a big secret, one so awful, she and her mom were forced to move two hours away to escape the bullying of her classmates. It's not surprising then, that she isn't quick to reveal her secret to everyone in her new school. And her mom encourages her to keep the ...more
Carolyn
Jan 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-book, audiobooks
This is the story of 2 teenagers that are both struggling with their own problems and pasts and is told from both points of view.

Hailey is a 17 year old girl starting at a new school where nobody knows her and she is determined to get the full high school teenage experience although she’s not looking for a relationship until she lays eyes on Luke. She left her old school because her mother got a new job but also because everyone at her old school would gossip behind her back. The reason for the
Cathy
May 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
How do I even begin to describe the amount of emotions I feel towards this book, there are just too many but I felt for the character from beginning to end and I’m emotionally drained but thoroughly satisfied with everything about this book. Theresa Paolo took me on a journey through the mind of a young mother and I could definitely relate to everything because I have kids as well. It was just a really refreshing and inspirational.

Let me just start off with I don’t think it’s ideal for a child
Michelle Monroe
May 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful, Heart warming Story!

*Received a copy from Author for an honest review*

I can't tell you how much I really enjoyed this story! Its fresh, funny, heart warming and is very relateable. I was a teen mom, had my first child at 18 and although I didn't face some of the problems that Hailey faced, I could still relate to her. I remember all the late nights, the frustration, the sadness, the wanting to still be able to experience all the things that a teen should be experiencing.

I really
Sukey  the Book Hoarder
ARC provided by the author in exchange for a review.

Luke and Hailey meet as seniors in high school; Luke the bad boy with no direction in his life and a grudge on his shoulder left by his MIA dad, and Hailey is a shy girl with a big secret.

The Positive:
I've yet to read a book where the main character was a teenage mother. Hailey and her mother are both single moms and the two struggle with taking care of little Brady, but with this big responsibility comes a range of emotions, frustrations and
Rae Sontheyon
Feb 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Second Chances and A Chance At Love,

This story was super sweet and such an uncommon plot that I was very interested to see how the story would end for the characters. The story was not your typical high school drama line of boy meets new girl and instanta crush then HEA. Nope, this book had new points and twists that made the story engaging in a way other typical plots lose it's audience in being cliché.

Luke Hannon is the bad boy on the exterior, but is secretly a sweetheart on the inside. Luke
Lisa
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Prove Me Wrong by Tessa Marie is a stand alone romance that I would categorize as Mature Young Adult. Told in dual POV from both Luke and Hailey's sides, it is a wonderful story of high school seniors reaching that point in their lives when they realize they are practically adults. What they do now DOES make a difference to their future and they need to make better choices.

Hailey has moved to a new town and new school two hours away from her life. It's just her and her mom... and her nearly 12
Maryam Dinzly
Feb 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received this ebook from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Okay, this book has quite a cliched storyline, but hey, let's give it some credit where it's due, alright? Luke, who has always been a bad boy in his school, is known for his notorious playboy reputation and the only thing on his mind is obviously sex. So when he meets new girl, Hailey, he totally wanted to get her into his bed. But soon, he realises that there's more to Hailey than meets the eye. Hailey seemed like a normal
Pam Nelson
Apr 12, 2016 rated it liked it
This was a first for me by this author, I am glad I got the chance to listen. I even really enjoyed the narrator in this very believable for the age of the characters.

It’s been a while since I listened to a YA novel.
Luke, starting out his senior year in high school, he is pretty popular esp. with the girls. Only he is a little board. Enter in new girl Hailey he kind of sets his sights on her. So he puts himself in her path a lot.
Hailey just wants to have a normal senior year well as normal as
Jeraca
Mar 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I saw this synposis awhile ago and when it was release I instantly bought it on Amazon. So glad I was able to find this book because I really liked it. Sure some things were corny and others were un-realistic, but for the most part I think this might be the life of a teenage mom trying to live a normal life.

I love how much Hailey loves Brady. So many parents start to regret and resent their children because of what they are missing out on life, but Hailey is so excited to come home and see her
V. Kelly
Jan 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved this book! Luke and Hailey are adorable together.

I received this book as an ARC from the author to leave an honest review.

So here we go. Top ten things I loved about prove me wrong.

1. Luke - could he be anymore perfect? Loving and sweet, he was there for Hailey even when she didn't want him close. Total bbf (book boyfriend) material.
2. Haliey - Wow she is a pretty great mom for being 17! I love her dedication and responsibility. Though I did get really mad about her lying in the book.
Lori
May 09, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: audiobooks
Sweet & Nice coming of age YA book.

This story could be any teenage girl who finds herself in this situation. Its hard being a teenager. With all the normal and life changing awkward things teenagers are going through, it always has been and will always be a trying time for teenagers and adults alike.

While the story is nothing new, it is an emotional sweet story about Hailey and Luke two normal teenagers who are not what they seem at first glance. Even though you know how the story basically
« previous 1 3 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 3 May 02, 2015 09:45AM

• The Wrong Bachelor
  • My Heart to Touch (Maxwell Family Saga #1)
  • Silent Luna
  • Heart Shaped Lock (Rumor Has It, #3)
  • Life in Reverse
  • Challenge Accepted
  • Bedfellows
  • My Kinda Kisses (Summer Sisters #1)
  • The Tomboy & the Rebel
  • Sweet Revenge
  • Red Rope of Fate (The Elves of Lessa, #1)
  • On the Rocks (Becker Brothers, #1)
  • Flirting with Love (Lovelly, #2)
  • Colin
  • The Stand-In Boyfriend (Grove Valley High, #1)
  • Chasing the Tide (Reclaiming the Sand, #2)
  • Reclaiming the Sand (Reclaiming the Sand, #1)
  • Finding Forever (Living Again, #4)