Start by marking “Saving Charlotte” as Want to Read:
Saving Charlotte

Saving Charlotte

Numb from her husband’s death, Charlotte Montgomery feels only an odd sense of resignation when she is held hostage by a drug dealing biker gang. But when the life of her friend is threatened, she’ll do whatever it takes to save him. Even if it means playing a dangerous game with the rough and sexy gang member, Ren.

Author’s Note: This book contains explicit and steamy sex
Published January 9th 2015 (first published January 8th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Saving Charlotte, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saving Charlotte

~`*Ella Lee*`~
Jan 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Wow! EK did not waste ANY time getting these pages hot and STICKY. I was THOROUGHLY impressed with the originality, hotness, characters and story-line! So why not 5 stars?? Well, let me start at the beginning.
These two meet in a CRAZY way..a dangerous, crazy way. Two people "forced" together to save not only other people, but each other.
When these two meet again, the strange, crazy, "must be something wrong with me" lust is still there.
Then, when danger comes a'callin - these two are forced to
Tarra Davis
Jan 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I can't get enough of Elizabeth Kelly books

This book sucks you in from the beginning and you don't want to put it down, I find that true with all of her books, I just loved Ren, he was patient, sexy, strong and how could you not fall in love with him, I understood Charlotte's hang ups about being confused at first and her feelings for another man so soon after she lost her husband, and Ren patience made me love him even more, Can't wait for the next Elizabeth Kelly book!!
Louise Nunn
Jan 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Do you want to read a story that will keep you on the edge of your seat but at the same time stays hot? Well, this is the one! I have been waiting to read Charlotte's story for almost a year, and it was so worth the wait! The conflicts are real, the characters are flawed just enough to be plausible without being contrived, and there is some smoking hot love too! This story felt so real to me. Elizabeth Kelly captured the feelings, the lack of feelings, the guilt and the confusion faced by a grie ...more
Julie
Jan 18, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-pile
I love Elizabeth Kelly, and I read the preview for this in another of her books. I could not wait to get my hands on this read! Though I really liked Ren and other supporting characters, I just didn't care for Charlotte. After my first read I was disappointed, but I picked it up again and re-read about a month later and I still didn't like Charlotte. I just could not relate to her way of thinking. I still enjoyed Ren and most of the story. Elizabeth Kelly is an auto buy for me.
Lauren-Sophie
May 16, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: x-15-jan
This was my third book by Elizabeth Kelly and I am very disappointed because her books are way too similar. I expected more creativity from an author.
Monilalu
Jan 27, 2016 added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF, I have read some good books by Elizabeth Kelly, this one was a miss.
Janet Rodman
May 12, 2015
Lisa Zellmer
Apr 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Elizabeth Kelly is a romance novelist who spends her days writing and pushing her cat Murray off the keyboard. She firmly believes that a person can survive solely on sushi and coffee, and only her husband's mad cooking skills prevents her from proving that theory.