Start by marking “Rafe (Inked Brotherhood, #5)” as Want to Read:
Rafe (Inked Brotherhood, #5)

Rafe (Inked Brotherhood #5)

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  3,378 Ratings  ·  213 Reviews
His name is Rafaele Vestri, Rafe to his friends.

He’s tall, strong, handsome. Distant. He often comes to the café where I work, but we don’t talk much. He looks at me, though. Stares at me, his gaze heated, and I can’t help but stare back. I want him, I won’t deny it. I’ve never seen anyone that beautiful, anyone that powerful, in my life.

But he’s growing more withdrawn by
Published April 13th 2015 (first published April 9th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Rafe, please sign up.
Nana Pickrell Her Facebook page says the end of March Or the beginning of April

Syndi
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
nah.... sorry rafe. as much as i like that name.. but blah. this book is tough to shallow.

what really throw me off is the meghan character. jeez... this girl is nervous, annoying, and needy, weak and just blah...

rafe is still ok. but i need more drama and more mystery about his past. he seems a character that is only half finish/ molded. not quite sure.

the story is stop short in the climax. just really really bad. the steamy sex is ok. not hot but not cold either.

2 stars.
Charlotte Witney
Apr 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Definitely had a lot of hidden mystery with Rafe's and Megan's background and I always wanted to know more and I was really eager to get to know what effected them. I cannot wait to find out the new characters stories that where introduced especially Cole's. I'm sad the series has finished because overall I loved the series. However this book was not my favourite in the book but I still loved the storyline and the characters. I loved how Megan was more in control of the relationship even though ...more
Jan
Brotherhood of pain & Ink stars

Another great read from Jo Raven

love the characters in each story

A band of brothers who stick together and fight together.

Breaking Rafe Vestri won't be pretty, that's for damn sure. But watching him come undone, finally tearing through his walls, seeing him as he truly is inside ..... that will be beautiful.

A heroin with as many internal scars, a woman with back bone worthy of her man.

Loved Rafe and Megan, perfect match.

"like chocolate" he whispers "You're like
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Wow. Let me start this review by saying that I had never read anything from this author before. Her books have been in my too long to read list but I just never got around to actually starting them. Guh, HOW STUPID AM I?????
Rafe was amazing! The last book in the Inked Brotherhood is so emotional!!! It can be read as a standalone but I will surely rush to read the other ones as well.
Rafaele Vestri had a rough start in life. After his family is murdered right in front of his eyes, he is forever ha
Nance
A great ending to an amazing series! Rafe was some luscious pierced and tattooed hottie, but my heart still belongs to Asher...

Full review to be written soon...
Megan Fall
So sad this is the last book in the series! I loved Rafe, he is definitely s favourite! All the books were amazing, I love reading about damaged bad boys. I can't wait for all the spin off series. I will always be watching for new books from this incredible author!!
Brooke Hall
Apr 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given this ARC to give an honest review.

I hesitantly went into this book knowing that it was the final book in the Inked Brotherhood Series... As I loved this series so much.

What did I know before I started reading this book...

Rafe - Strong, mysterious and a tortured soul
Meg - Struggling to find her place in the world and fighting her own type of demons

What I learnt after reading Rafe's story is that his demons are buried deep in his past and he truly believes that unless he fights them he
Raj

Escape into my Reads Book Blog

Rafe the last book in the Inked Brotherhood series was everything Jo Raven promised it would deliver. As this was the last book in the series I put off reading Rafe because I knew his story was going to hit my emotions hard, and I just didn’t want to say goodbye to the guys I had fallen in love with as each of their books were released.

Rafe’s story tells us of a tortured soul who relentlessly keeps happiness from touching his life. Feeling undeserved of love and ma
Kelly Anne  O'Connor
Apr 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
******************** Reviewed for Our Kindle Konfessions ************************

Jo leaves the best til last ! Rafe's book is so bittersweet- yes I've been waiting almost a year to hear this young man's extraordinary story but Rafe's story also marks the end for the inked brotherhood series.
I always knew Rafe's story would be the most heartbreaking, we had seen glimpse of it throughout the other boys stories, with each story Rafe seemed to be withdrawing himself away from his friends. As each
Chrissy Snyder
Apr 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was anxiously awaiting Rafe's story and Ms. Raven did not disappoint! Rafe experienced something horrific ....something no one should ever go through and it has impacted him in such a way that he doesn't feel deserving of love. Meg too experienced a horrific event. Rafe has always been the one to take care of everyone and over the course of the series, we can see his strength and resolve, his integrity and strength of character...but we also see that everything is slowly crumbling around him a ...more
Book-Lover Book Blog
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*ARC received in exchange for honest review *

Rafe has a sordid past. A past that taunts his every day life. His demons comes to life in his dreams. He feels he deserves nothing; happiness or love. But when Megan saunters into his life like a meteor falling from the sky, will he finally exercise the demons that would some day kill him?

Rafe....Our Rafe. I have been waiting for what seems like forever to finally figure out the complex aura that surrounds his being. His moods and negativity in prev
Stephanie Witter
Jan 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
(ARC)

Rafe doesn't disappoint. At all.
Jo Raven did and amazing job with Rafe. I immediately connected with Rafe and Meg, immediately felt their fears, their emotions and their connection. These two characters broke my heart. Actually, I almost cried at one point and it's all Rafe doing! ;)
I knew I would love this book, but I wasn't expecting to love it so much. I couldn't put the book down, couldn't stop reading and I ended up finishing it in the middle of the night, with bloodshot eyes, my hear
Amy Beth
Apr 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was kindly gifted an advance copy in exchange of an honest review.

OMG, if you gave loved the inked brotherhood before now? then just you wait, The best HAS been saved until last. The much awaited novel has arrived and Jo Raven hasn't disappointed in the slightest.

Get in the heads of Mega and Rafe as we read their story. Strong, leader, smoking hot Rafe. He has saved those he calls brothers. when they have been in trouble he was a there to step in. Now looking at.the happy faces of his family,
Carrie White
Apr 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Rafe is unbearably broken on the inside from his past that haunts him daily.
He needs pain to survive. Pain & eyes set on one goal to seek his revenge.
Seeking such revenge from a horrifying event which took place on a day Rafe can’t & won’t ever forget. Eyes on the prize. His main goal: seek revenge & blood who cost him his world.
Megan had eyes for Rafe from afar for a long time before he even knew her name.
Her plan was simple. Break him. Rebuild him slowly and carefully.
When she get
Keeana Bookalicious Babes Blog
" 5 I heart Rafe Stars " *ARC received in behalf of bookaliciousbabe's blog ********************************** This book is about dealing with your demons and how through love it's possible.. This is book 5 of the Inked Brotherhood, Let's start with Rafe, he is sexy,intriguing, broody, man who has alot of demons to deal with he has trouble letting go of the past his journey was a very emotional one and he just needs a little push and her name is Megan. I really enjoyed the depth of this book now ...more
Heroesinbooks
4 Rafe and Meg Stars

I'm sad to see this series end, each book has been so enjoyable to read and I love the way we saw the group of friends grow and develop and each found their happy ending. Rafe has been through a horrendous trauma and is in a dark place when he and Megan cross paths. These two have some seriously HOT chemistry between them. Phew. Can they be each other's redemption or will their demons find them denying themselves the right to love and be loved?
Not many light moments in this o
Sejla
Oct 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
I adore Jo Raven and absolutely enjoyed this last book in the Inked Brotherhood Series! Jo really knows how to write about tortured guys that are so much more than meets the eye. Each and every one of the Inked Boys (Asher, Tyler, Zeke, Dylan and Rafe) owns a piece of my heart. I loved how deep their bond was. Their love and loyalty towards each other was simply amazing and shows that family can also be someone who is not blood-related! These books are a must-read if you like angsty, sexy reads ...more
Mia Searles (The Muses Circle)
4.5 star rating

Aside from a few inconsistencies, Rafe was surprising my favorite in the Inked Brotherhood series. Would have been a perfect 5 star if not for typos/spelling errors and a couple inconsistencies that I would blame on the editor, but apparently the author takes full responsibility since she says she often makes changes last minute. I guess I give her credit for taking the brunt of that.

Otherwise, strong ending to the series and glad she set things up for future series centering aro
Morilyn
Rafe is the final book in the Inked Brotherhood series by Jo Raven & it was overwhelming! Rafe's life overflows with pain & anguish, balanced in part by the family he & Zane have gathered around themselves. But the tragedy of his life takes over & he won't allow himself to feel, to love, to experience... Until Megan.
I loved all 5 couples in this series & it's definitely a batch of books that I'll reread - I already have started again with Asher & Tyler! Do yourself a fav
Chianti Summers
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
The final book of the Inked Brotherhood. There are demons that need to faced by Rafe and Meg. Rafe and Meg both have pasts that are constantly in their mind. They each have triggers and have learned coping mechanisms. Rafe is strong and mysterious. Meg is someone that will fight for herself. Meg is a calming agent for Rafe. This book has mystery, suspense and a great storyline. Highly recommend this series. Are Rafe and Meg able to fight their demons and come together as one?
Kacey Hamford
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have enjoyed every book in this series and this one did not disappoint.
Rafe has demons he needs to overcome and he thinks he doesn't deserve to be happy, enter Megan, a girl who he is attracted to, wants to be with but he thinks he doesn't deserve her. He pushes her away so she is not hurt in his troubles. She holds on and their connection is amazing, I love these characters and this book is so good.

You all need to read this series
Bev
I have loved this series from book one, this one not so much. I found it to be incredibly heavy on the inner monologue which got a bit old, which is a shame as I think Rafe's story could have been so much more. The inner monologue totally swamped the story to the point that the exciting parts were glossed over.
Dana
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: ebook-library
Perhaps it is because I have not read the preceding books in this series, but the only saving grace for this book was the sex. The story started with plenty of angst, plenty of attraction, and no character development. The story also ended with plenty of angst, attraction, and no character development. I can't say that I am interested in any of the other books in the series.
Dawn Stefanski
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was ok
Wtf did I just read? I'm looking at other reviews wondering if we read the same book. The storyline was weak, the plot and how things were resolved had me actually rolling my eyes. I should have thrown in the towel at 20% but decided to force myself to finish. On a positive note there were parts that were well written but unfortunately not enough for me to give this book a higher rating.
Michelle
Apr 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: author-arc, own
Intense...That pretty much sums up this storyline and 2 characters..Never have a I read such a story of 2 people who've been through so much in their young lives. Fate brought them together to heal each other up and become whole again.
Adriana Buiuca
Oh how I loved Rafe!

This series is amazing, I love every single one of these books and I'm so happy for discovering them.

These boys are just perfect and I never got bored reading their stories. Always keeping me connected and eager to see how it ends.

Read them! You won't be sorry
Lenor
May 06, 2015 rated it liked it
The story has some issues, I think the author tried to give closure to every topic but it was too much.

Rafe and Meg, they both have a past and they have to cope with that if they want to be together, the past is the past and they have to let it go before they decided to build a future.
Tracy Reads
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
awesome book review to come !
  • Illegal Fortunes
  • Wasted (Whiskey Nights, #1)
  • The Protector's Promise (The Sinclair Brothers Trilogy, #2)
  • Seal Team Seven Books 1-3 (SEAL Team Seven #1-3)
  • Burn (Brothers of Ink and Steel #2)
  • Master of Hearts
  • Men of Mayhem
  • Formula for Danger (Sonoma, #2)
  • Isolated (Evan Arden, #4)
  • Fierce Series - Boxed Set (Fierce, #0.5-2)
  • Invaluable (The Trident Code, #2)
  • Bad Company (Summer Love, #2)
  • TKO: Total Knock Out
  • Combust
  • Stone (Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation, #1)
  • Consumed by Fire (Fire, #1)
  • Breaking Ryann (Bad Boy Reformed, #3)
  • Pulled Within (Bar Harbor, #2)
Be the first to get your hands on Jo Raven’s new releases & offers, giveaways, previews, and more by signing up here ▶ http://bit.ly/1CTNTHM

Jo Raven is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author, best known for her series Inked Brotherhood and Damage Control. She writes edgy, contemporary New Adult romance with sexy bad boys and strong-willed heroines. She writes about MME fighters and
More about Jo Raven

Inked Brotherhood (6 books)
  • Asher (Inked Brotherhood, #1)
  • Tyler (Inked Brotherhood, #2)
  • Zane (Inked Brotherhood, #3)
  • Dylan (Inked Brotherhood, #4)
  • Inked Babies (Epilogue to Inked Brotherhood)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
“I return my attention my drum” 1 likes
“This boy’s chest should be on sale on the black market. It’d bring millions.” 1 likes