Start by marking “Love Woven in Time: A Ligonier Golden Romance” as Want to Read:
Love Woven in Time: A Ligonier Golden Romance

Love Woven in Time: A Ligonier Golden Romance

(A Ligonier Golden Romance #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  15 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Rose Warner sits alone. An old baby doll she’s hidden most of her life is her only company, and crocheting, her only comfort as she ponders the strained relationship with the daughter she loves.
Harry McMillen is losing precious memories. Once a charming ladies’ man, the ravages of time and health issues begin to plague him. The bond with his children is fragile, and an un
Published January 8th 2015 by Lamb Books (first published January 4th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Love Woven in Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Woven in Time

really liked it 4.00  ·

Vicki Tapia
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a sweet love-story. I read it yesterday evening in one sitting. How refreshing to read a book where protagonists of a "certain age" fall in love, much the same as younger people. Isn't it grand that we have the capacity to continue to grow and love, even in our twilight years? This couple's new love brings two families together and heals age-old wounds, mostly self-inflicted. The author captures how people of all ages can overcome their past, leaving it behind to forge a new future.
Jennifer Robb
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: readers about relationships, readers of inspirational romance
Recommended to Jennifer by: Amazon
I would call this a atypical romance with lots of reconciliation. Rose starts out the book as a somewhat lonely woman. She makes a friend in Harry when he moves into the seniors complex where she lives. Soon Rose is unofficially adopted into their family by Harry's daughter. At the same time, the Lord is working in both Rose's and her daughter's life to heal old wounds. In the process, Rose and Harry find second love with each other.
Ann Campanella
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
An intricate tapestry of love, guilt, dementia and family relationships unravels among two people in the twilight of their lives in Karen Malena's Love Woven in Time. This gentle story reminds me of how history plays a role in our bonds with loved ones. It also gives me hope in a divine plan that creates love and partnership out of chaos and loss.
Dianna
Jan 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love, fiction
Another winner by Karen. I read her first book and was hooked on her writing ever since.

Her stories make you feel so many emotions. Ther is love, heartbreak and so much more.

I highly recommend this book.
Marianne Sciucco
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A tender love story

You’ll enjoy this love story in the “golden years.” Well-written with believable characters, a small town setting, and a touch of Alzheimer’s. Also with a message of forgiveness.
J Layne
Dec 25, 2017 rated it did not like it
Not recommended. Drinking, immorality, all condoned or at least excused. Autism, dementia and Alzheimer's all are a part of this story.
Denise Rucks
April Erwin
Aug 20, 2018
Helen Martin
Apr 28, 2019
Hello everyone. I'm an avid reader from A-Z, I enjoy the classics such as Gone with The Wind and my all time favorite To Kill a Mockingbird. I also love Nicholas Sparks, Stephen King, Pat Conroy, Mitch Albom. You will also see me reading the Twilight saga and cat tales!
In the last several years, I began writing my own novels and blogs and became a published author in September of 2011.
I am a h

A Ligonier Golden Romance (2 books)
  • Love Finds A Way: Book II in the Ligonier Romance Series (TheLigonier Romance Series 2)