Start by marking “The Vampire's Fall” as Want to Read:
The Vampire's Fall

The Vampire's Fall

(The Saint-Pierres #8)

One Kiss Could Cost Him Everything... Half-vampire Blade Saint-Pierre had no choice but to defend the beautiful stranger wandering near Tangle Lake from her demon attackers. Yet, when he sees her blood run black, Blade must deny his fierce instinct to bite – because the black blood of a demon means certain death... Zenia is drawn to her mysterious rescuer and, when an adve ...more
Paperback
Published May 15th 2015 by Mills & Boon

To ask other readers questions about The Vampire's Fall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Vampire's Fall

Stephanie  G
Jun 16, 2015 rated it really liked it

Blade Saint-Pierre had no choice but to defend the beautiful stranger and the reader can’t get help but be enthralled by Zen and Blade’s story as destiny comes in to play and throws them both completely off track. These strong compelling characters both have some issues that make a major imp
Tracey
I was in a book funk, not due to bad books just life! I knew I needed a non reality book to get me out, so chose this book by Michele Hauf, I got more than I Expected!

This book is a paranormal romance and encompasses many varieties of the pnr world. If you've read the The Vampires Husband (I have and loved it) or not you will enjoy this book as it's about the grandchildren!

Blade Saint Pierre is a kind hearted vampire/fairy, his close to his family and tries to help others, he isn't interested
Iris (Paranormal Cravings Book Reviews)
Cover was missing: Uploaded the cover for this book on Goodreads april 28th
Eva Millien
Jun 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Zenia is drawn to her mysterious rescuer but it is only a matter of time until Zen’s magical identity is revealed and they discover that Blade must always remain forbidden in this riveting paranormal romance. The Saint-Pierres are sexy, unique and make the best heroes and of course the fascinating Beautiful Creatures world ensures that the readers always want more and well I think Blade may just be my favorite because he certainly captured my heart with his tortured past, of course that may chan ...more
Harlequin Books
"Hauf’s mythology for demons, angels and faeries is fascinating, as is the idea of killer angels. The story is action-packed and fun from start to finish, and the characters are deliciously complex, as always" (RT Book Reviews, 4 1/2 stars).
Amelia
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
There are always loads of interesting characters that possess unique traits in a Harlequin Nocturne release from Michele Hauf, and her latest novel about the Saint-Pierre family definitely has plenty of fascinating paranormal creatures. I counted at least six different supernatural species making an appearance in the story, and their unique personalities greatly contributed to the overall plot. Several of these characters have been met in earlier books, while others are new to the remarkable wor ...more
Samantha
May 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Fell easily in love with The Vampire's Fall! From the first few words, the story tugs you in and by the third chapter, you're captivated. There's vampires, faeries, werewolves, demons, angels, witches, and things in between. Zen and Blade meet while Zen is wandering around trying to find her memory. The two appreciate one another physically, it isn't hard when both are attractive beings.

Through a few loops in Fate's tapestry, Blade begins to help Zen in finding who and what she is. What Blade n
Sheryl
Jul 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have read quite a few of this author’s books and I absolutely loved them. So naturally, this was a must read for me. When I first started this book, the writing, to me, didn’t flow as well as her other books. However, I still love the story she was going for and how she portrayed the characters. As it progressed, she seemed to get into the groove, which made me like the story even more.

Blade Saint-Pierre isn’t your normal, everyday vampire. He has a very interesting family and unique lineage.
Angel
The Vampire’s Fall is another excellent paranormal romance from Michele Hauf and a nice edition to the stories of the Saint-Pierre family. In this book, Blade, a sexy, brooding vampire/fairy falls for a woman, Zen, who has lost her memory and all awareness of who and/or what she is.

This started a little slow for me, and I'm not sure if that was because of things going on in my life or if it was the book. I loved Blade, but didn't like Zen very much at first. But as the story progressed I warmed
Theresa
Jul 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved most of the story. The plot moved forward with some nice action, characters interaction and fun, but then we get several chapters that are mostly: ‘I want to do this, but if this happens I don’t know what may happen but either way I want to be with you, unless I feel otherwise, so for now we’ll just see’ and on and on. Boring.

And I didn’t quite feel the connection. Blade is a very odd a character. But his guilt and self-pity were too melancholy and made him look weak. And it’s hard to
Susan
Jul 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A fun story to read. There is a vampire that has fairy blood and fairy wings. The vampire/fairy has a werewolf brother and another brother that is 100% fairy. Zen can't remember who she is so she gave herself the name Zen. The vampire/fairy name is Blade who tries to help Zen. Blade has been asked by an angel to kill a group of demons. I don't want to tell more or I might tell too much. There is humor, and love in this story. Read it!
Aurrora James
Loved it

Blade was a beautiful hero inside and out, protecting what he loved as a fierce warrior and caring for others by helping them where he could. Zen was a light hearted, fun mystery to bring Blade out of the painful past. I especially loved Trouble. Can't wait to read more of the others.
Brittany
May 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015, netgalley
This book surprised me with how great it was! It was well rounded and the story line was flawless and the plot well paced. I honestly didn't think anything was out of place or didn't seem right. I also loved the originality of the plot and the twists in both the plot in general and the romance. All around GREAT story!
Yoli
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book with all paranormal creatures and personalities. The plot is original, the action was also engrossing and well paced. I was hooked.
The creatures in the book are vampires, angels, faeries, witches, werewolves, halo hunters. and demons.
If your into all them you should read this book.
Lori
Jun 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT! Ok so where's the next one? The characters are so relatable and likable and there are always many to read about in each story, not just the main two. And their story is always so exciting, passionate, and ahhhh makes you melt!
Jennifer Crump
Jul 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Michele Hauf is the reason i started reading the paranormal genere. I really enjoyed this story and look forward to more. Hauf did not disappoint. I would recommend this book as well as all of Michele Hauf's past books to friends and reviers alike, Could not put down for a second.
Ang from OZ
May 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loving the Saint-Pierre Series!
Megan A Bolton
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read the whole series!

I can't get enough of these books! I found the author by accident and suddenly find myself buying everything she has written!
Dj Banaszak
Jul 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
made me wanting more..... Vampire-fae protects and then falls for a angel-demon
Bookish Addict
Mar 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Interesting paranormal romance. Zen lost her memory and she's trying to figure out what happened to her and what she is. Blade, a blend of vampire and fae, is helping her. He resisted her advances at first, but they finally got together. I thought Zen is a bit of an airhead, even if she did lose her memory, she seems to flit about doing whatever she pleases. The background story and lore is great, I just didn't care for the heroine and her odd romantic advances toward Blade. It could have been a ...more
Liz F
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was ok
Review copy courtesy of the publisher via NetGalley.

I saw this book on NetGalley and the description sounded very intriguing. I was excited to try it but it fell well short of what little expectations I had.

Zen, the heroine, has amnesia. Now, I don't have an issue with tired, overdone romance tropes so I didn't have a problem with Zen's amnesia. She doesn't know if she's an angel, a demon or a faerie. Her eyes change color, her blood changes color and no one can scent what she is. Totally fine.
Sonja
Sep 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-print
I won this book thru a contest here from the author and I'm glad I entered it. This book was such a great read. I hardly ever wanted to put it down. I was a little worried when I realized that it was part of a series, but luckily it seemed to be good as a stand alone because I had no trouble following the story.

I loved the characters. Zen especially was absolutely fantastic. Well, up until the point where she finally gets her memory back. At that point she started making decisions and doing thin
Leila Anani
Brigitte Alouqua
L’amnésie, est-ce toujours une mauvaise chose ?

Dans le cas de Zénia, je dirais que non. Son amnésie lui a apporté la plus belle chose qui soit. Mais avant d’avoir cette chose, le chemin sera ardu et sinueux.

Lorsque Blade croisera le chemin de Zénia, lui non plus ne sait pas ce que cette rencontre changera dans sa vie. Blade, cet homme mystérieux, genre bad boys qui c’est construit une carapace, mi-vampire mi-fée, ne supportant pas les démons, n’est pas au bout de ses surprises.

Il va l’aider à re
Kathy
Gwen
Sep 12, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
3,5 étoiles
Voilà un nocturne avec plein de types de personnage différents !
L’originalité de ce livre : démon, vampire, fée, loup-garou, ange, sorcière…. Ils sont tous présent.
J’ai aimé le style, l’écriture de l’auteur. Cela donne envie de lire les autres livres de la série.
Il y a beaucoup de longueur dans ce livre ; je ne saurais dire combien de fois il est dit que l’héroïne est amnésique et qu’on ne sait ce qu’elle est. C’est ce qui tient le lecteur. On a envie de savoir ce qu’elle est, c’est
Helene
Dec 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
This one was much better than the story about Daisy Blue. I read it swiftly because I could not put it down. Another excellent St Pierre adventure.
Lovelee
Mar 25, 2017
Winter
Feb 23, 2017
Audrey Cienki
Mar 02, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
  • The Shifter's Choice
  • Daysider (Nightsiders #1)
  • The Lost Wolf's Destiny (The Pack #14)
  • Possessed by a Warrior (Horsemen #1)
  • Blood Wolf Dawning (Bloodrunners, #7)
  • The Keepers: Christmas in Salem (The Keepers Trilogy, #4)
  • Kodiak Chained (Sentinels #5)
  • The Witch Thief (Unbound #6)
  • Deja Vu
  • Claimed by the Immortal (The Claiming #4)
  • Black Magic Lover
  • Nightwalker (Nightwalkers #3)
  • Heiress to a Curse (Drakon Clan #1)
  • The Shadow Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #9)
  • The Vampire Who Loved Me (Sons of Midnight #2)
  • Guardian Wolf (Alpha Force #3)
  • Kissed by a Vampire (The Calling #8)
Michele has been writing romance, action-adventure and fantasy stories for over twenty years. Her first published novel was DARK RAPTURE.

France, musketeers, vampires and faeries populate her stories. And if she followed the adage 'write what you know', all her stories would have snow in them. Fortunately, she steps beyond her comfort zone and writes about countries she has never visited and of cre

The Saint-Pierres (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Her Vampire Husband (Wicked Games, #3)
  • Cruel Enchantment (Wicked Games, #3.5)
  • Moonspun (Wicked Games, #3.6)
  • Malakai (Wicked Games, #3.7)
  • The Dark's Mistress (The Saint-Pierres)
  • Ghost Wolf