Start by marking “#Nerd (Hashtag, #1)” as Want to Read:
#Nerd (Hashtag, #1)

#Nerd

(Hashtag #1)

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  15,325 ratings  ·  1,629 reviews
Two people from completely different worlds are about to be thrown together . . . in more ways than one.She wants to keep her scholarship. He wants to stay on the team. An awkward alliance doesn't even begin to cover Rimmel and Romeo's relationship. But that's about to change.It starts with a dare. An initiation. A challenge. Quickly, it turns into more. But when you're a ...more
Published November 3rd 2014 by Cambria Hebert (first published November 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about #Nerd, please sign up.
Kellie Lee There is intimacy in the very beginning of this book that I feel is pretty graphic. The names of his parts are not mentioned but it is pretty detailed…moreThere is intimacy in the very beginning of this book that I feel is pretty graphic. The names of his parts are not mentioned but it is pretty detailed on what is happening. I would not let my teenage daughter read this. (less)

Christy
Jul 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
 photo 891E5970-B60C-4B00-A452-F4510CC9DBB8_zpspyagfnwn.jpg

As I was listening to the audio of #Nerd, the thought that kept running through my head was ‘this would make a fantastic movie’. In fact, it reminded me of a lot of those movies we watch where the hot guy on campus falls for the geek etc. Even if it wasn’t the most original story line ever, it was still a super enjoyable read.

Rimmel studying to be a veterinarian. She’s a nerd who keeps to herself. She spends most of her time studying and volunteering at the local animal shelter. As a condition
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
#4 HELLCAT Stars

description

The story line is NOTHING NEW. In fact, I have lost count on how many times I have read a book about the star football player needing help in their school work and falling for his smart, unnoticed, tutor. The story even has a Gossip Girl type called the BuzzBoss, and our hero’s known on campus as Romeo, short for Roman. So there you have it, a ton of aspects we have watched and/or read before but still I LIKED this book.

Roman “Romeo” Andersen is the star quarterback for the Wolve
KAS
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have two weaknesses when it comes to my romance; a current military man in uniform/veteran, and a sports jock who needs to be knocked down a peg or two by a woman, who then proceeds to rock his world. Well, this is the latter of the two.

Romeo, a quite fitting name by the way, is the most popular, most gorgeous guy on campus and quarterback of the college football team. He has his pick of willing girls and is always ready to take full advantage of them. Problem is his academic grades are suffer
Catarina
#5stars

In this modern day love story (luckily with less deaths than the real Romeo’s story), Rimmel is a shy girl, who he’s more interested in animals, classes and books than into college parties, clothes and college football games.
So when she has to tutor Romeo, the college’s golden boy, football prodigy and heartthrob, neither of them s very happy with the prospect.
Until they start to know each other, best being made and things suddenly become more that they were supposed to.
But when two w
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4 stars!

“No one wanted to deal with damaged. It made them uncomfortable.”

#Nerd is the comedic story of Rimmel and Romeo. When Rimmel is told she is supposed to tutor the star football player and campus star Romeo, she’s not exactly thrilled. Rimmel blends into the background as much as she can, hiding behind her long hair and her baggy clothing. When Romeo meets Rimmel, he’s not impressed and doesn’t take her seriously. On top of that, Romeo is rushing a frat, one that is ruthless. And the
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★★ 5 Stars ★★★★★

Where has this series been all my life?? Ok so it's nothing new, hot jock meets nerd blah blah blah, but I literally ate this book up. It was just the perfect feel good book with lovable characters and plenty of college drama. I didn't realise going in that it was an actual series, but now I have had time to think about it I am glad that it is, because not only were the two main characters so cute together, but there was plenty of other stuff going on in the background that h
Violina The Romance Lover
5 I-LOVED-IT stars

This book may be like the typical YA/NA romances but I really LOVED IT! !
It took me back to the time when I started my reading obsession ! When I read these books that makes you tummy full of butterflies or makes your heart hurt because of the angst.. so, YES , I really loved every minute of the story!

Do you remember Hermione from Harry Potter? With her wild hair, sassy attitude and big brain? Well let's say that our heroine here is Hermione number two!

Rimmel (I love h
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
3 stars.

Hmm. I didn't hate it? But I didn't exactly love it either. It was more of an 'eh, okay' kind of feeling. It was cliche, but it's not the reason I didn't fall for it. Sometimes it's fun to read those kinds of books. It was a light and quick read, with some drama there that I ate up, and just what I was looking for considering my mood. I agree with the others that this would make a fun movie.

Rimmel, a scholarship student/walking hazard, isn't exactly thrilled when she's assigned to tutor
Jacqueline's Reads
Nov 25, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-star-books
4.5 How cute is this book Stars

This is my second book by this author and I didn’t have any expectations, but after reading #nerd, I must say, I’m really liking this light-hearted direction.

I will keep up with this series and if you want a sweet, funny and charming book, then this one is for you

Yes, some of it is a bit cliché and the term “nerd” doesn’t really apply to college setting anymore, but if you can get past all of that, it’s a really ADORABLE book.

This is for all those nerdy, glasse
Amy | Foxy Blogs
#NERD is about the “plain jane”, Rimmie, with the academic scholarship who is given the job of tutoring the star athlete, Romeo. Romeo is pledging as a legacy of his father's fraternity and has to meet certain requirements to make it as a member. One of his requirement involves Rimmie and it pushes the limit too far for Romeo.

I enjoyed listening to this and look forward to continuing on to see where Rimmie and Romeo's story leads.

SERIES:
#Nerd (Hashtag, #1) by Cambria Hebert #Hater (Hashtag, #2) by Cambria Hebert #Player (Hashtag, #3) by Cambria Hebert #Selfie (Hashtag, #4) by Cambria Hebert #Poser (Hashtag, #5) by Cambria Hebert #Heart (Hashtag, #6) by Cambria Hebert #Bae (Hashtag, #7) by Cambria Hebert

Novella
#Holiday (Hashtag, #6.5) by Cambria Hebert

descriptive text here
Barbara➰
So, I'm late to the game with this one. I wasn't sure at first, even though the writing sucked me in immediately, it's full of all the cliched things that are already out there. Everyone is OTT hot, wanted, mean, the dreaded challenge or bet...etc. My anxiety was cranked up a notch or four, waiting for the other shoe to drop. But with some encouragement from my buddy, Janie, I kept going.

For obvious reasons, (if you read the book you know what I mean) I did not like Roman at first. He was a cock
Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Cambria Hebert Fans, Romance
3.5 Hashtag, College and Life Stars
* * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
We all have read these stories before... He is football star on campus... she is nerd/goth/outcast (pick your choice) and somehow they have to do something together against their will. This had the cute premise and I dove in.

From the start there was a way with how the story unfolded... a feeling about our gal... she had a past which was hinted but not explained at first. Her withdrawal from everyone but the animals she cared for at the
Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤

photo YCWEL0X_zpso2v6lq7f.gif

Literally the cutest thing ever. Like...omg. This book made me so so so so sooooo happy! Not at all what I expected.

So much fun!!! Hoping for RTC!

For more of my reviews, please visit:

Because apparently this is all I'm capable of reading right now-light and fun. We'll see how this goes!

Meags
4 Stars

This was one ridiculously moreish read; I literally couldn’t put it down.

In all honesty, there was nothing all that original about this college themed NA story or its characters – hell, I’m sure most romance readers have read variations of this trope time and time again – yet I found myself completely immersed by this particular take on the age-old nerd/jock romantic pairing.

Even though I found this story to be extremely addictive in nature, I’ll admit at the beginning I wasn’t all that
Ashley Silver
I don't mind cliche characters as long as they have a little color in them to make them even just a little bit different.

But Rimmel is a gray cardboard cutout of a nerdy female with glasses and Romeo is a gray cardboard cutout of a manwhore who likes football.

They're not even white and black, because Rimmel and Romeo aren't striking enough to own those colors.

Another thing that irked me was Romeo's lack of respect for girls who openly want him.

In reality, it made me respect her. Most girls fell
bella ϟ  [ bella farren ]
2.5/5 stars

Meh.

That is all I can really think to describe this book. This was not a world premiere of any kind, it was a book filled to the brim with worn clichés and familiar characters but the writing was okay (if not slightly on the simplistic side) and it ended up being a little bit of a guilty pleasure. I knew that this book wasn’t going to be spectacular in any way but sometimes a girl needs her clichés, and jock/nerd (embarrassingly lol, what can I say?) is one of my favourites.

The over
Cristina
Mar 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
description

If your curios you can read my review for all the books in this series ((#Nerd, #Hater and #Player)) HERE.

If you like this book as much as I did log on to the IfList and support #Nerd to become a movie because it's totally worth it :D

Vore Here!

Whitney
4 #NerdIsTheNewSexy Stars

Meet Rimmel. Future veterinarian. #Nerd. She has been given a "job" to maintain her scholarship, and she is not pleased. She must tutor Roman Anderson three days a week in the school's library. The college football star is failing and everyone is freaking out. He is the best of the best and they can't afford to lose him this season. Being socially-awkward and standoffish, Rimmel has her work cut out for her. Getting through to Mr. Perfect isn't going to be easy.

Enter
Ashley
Nov 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-kindle-read
This was freaking adorable. I loved it :) Exactly what I needed right now.

come find me:
IG: ash.reads
Hanne
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult
I’ve wanted to reread #Nerd for a long time, because I LOVE Rimmel and Romeo, individually and as a couple. They are one of my favorite couples ever and they always will be. I love it when a nerd and a popular guy fall in love. I wasn’t Romeo’s biggest fan in the beginning, but I slowly fell in love with him. He’s an amazing, protective, sporty and caring man who loves Rimmel like she is. Rimmel is intelligent, sweet, caring, clumsy and a little closed off. She loves animals and loves taking car ...more
Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie
ARC kindly provided by author in return for an honest review
Glire
Dec 01, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Glire by: la palabra "NERD" en el titulo
My thoughts after reading this book and a lot of good reviews:

Amanda
 photo da3b031d345be1fa23a11bdd86be7717_zps5qkubftf.png
Items ticked off:17

I'm losing my patience with New Adult. Okay, to be fair, I started losing that a long time ago. Around the time when I first read about a hero that is supposed to be sexy for being abrasive, arrogant, overconfident, rude, and a complete ignorant moron. And our hero of this story, well, he is all that.

The plot: Socially inept geeky girl Rimmel is forced to tutor failing handsome jock Romeo. When Romeo wants to join a frat, he must accomplish an assignment, which happens to be
Bev
What a lovely surprise this was. A friend recommended the series to me and after being left in a total book fog I wanted something different to read and NA was far from what I had just read. I’m so glad I dived into #Nerd.

Whilst the story is not new and I’ve read it all before, this one was different. Different in that the angst was kept on the low, both Romeo and Rimmel were mature about the problems they faced and overcame. So no ridiculous manufactured dramatics here. Both of them were real
Janie
I loved this book. Romeo was quite an ass in the beginning but he slowly transformed into a man worthy of Rimmel. She was so adorkable. She has a heart of gold and I was so happy she came out of her shell and gave Romeo a chance. Onto the next!!
Kath S
Lecciones que me deja este libro:

1. JAMÁS debo escoger un libro cuando estoy aburrida. De verdad. Ya ni siquiera es una broma. SIEMPRE escojo lo peor cuando me aburro. Damn!

description

2. No leer ningún (NINGÚN!) libro donde el protagonista se apode o se llame Romeo. De verdad. No sé si es que todo el mundo cree que el Romeo original es un HDP (hey, para mí es sólo un idiota inmaduro, no olvidemos que tiene como 16!) que ahora sacan cada wannabe contemporáneo que es un HDP, mujeriego y que no tiene sentimie
Pam Nelson
Re listened for the umpteenth time :p
I am not good at this review stuff.. I am a total fan and want everyone to read because you will fall in love with this love story. I have read a lot of books in my day. This book is going to be one of my very top favorites. Rimmel is so relate able and Romeo wow smoking hot yummy delicious. How can you not like a book with all that yummyness. I totally loved that Rimmel didn't take now guff from Romeo like the whole book she stood up for her self even if it
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Am I the only one who felt like there was insta-love?*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Strangely, even though I had already decided not to read this book, I had expected more from it when I changed my mind after reading GearShark one and two. Roman ‘Romeo’ Anderson (almost 20) intrigued me to the point that I found myself starting this book. Unfortunately, it didn't go as I wanted. It was awfully predictable, the characters lacked depth, and I felt no connection between anyone. I had expected more of a deeper fri
Wendy
After reading the Gearshark series (which I loved) and getting to know all the characters, I figured I would give this series a try too.

So I already knew Rimmel and Romeo going in and since I really liked them in Gearshark, I was hoping I would like them in their own book. I absolutely did.

Rimmel is a quite the nerd. She is very smart, doesn't have any friends and keeps to herself a lot. The only place she really feels at peace, is at the animal shelter were she volunteers. This is also the rea
Henz
Oct 25, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I kinda liked this one .. it definitely has a lot of cliche but the story is light and cute and not overly sexual for a new adult ... and there's a cat in it ... (^^)
  • Summer's Temptation (Vandeveer University, #1)
  • Finding Willow (Freedom, #0.5)
  • Black Diamond (Stark Springs Academy #1)
  • Things Liars Say (#ThreeLittleLies, #1)
  • Devious Minds (Devious Minds, #1)
  • With Every Heartbeat (Forbidden Men, #4)
  • Never Been Kissed (Never Been, #1)
  • Just a Little Flirt (Crush, #2)
  • Recitatif/To Room Nineteen
  • Kissing Madeline (Dearest, #3)
  • This Way to the Sugar
  • Caught (Heart On, #1)
  • Wet (The Water's Edge, #1)
  • All Broke Down (Rusk University, #2)
  • Save Me (Make or Break, #3)
  • Lucy in the Sky
  • Normal (Something More, #1)
  • An Heir to Bind Them

Cambria Hebert is a latte sipping author of the Heven & Hell series, the Death Escorts series, and the Take It Off series. She loves a caramel latte, hates math and is afraid of chickens (yes, chickens). She went to college for a bachelor’s degree, couldn’t pick a major and ended up with a degree in cosmetology. So rest assured her characters will always have good hair. She currently lives in

Hashtag (7 books)
  • #Hater (Hashtag, #2)
  • #Player (Hashtag, #3)
  • #Selfie (Hashtag, #4)
  • #Poser (Hashtag, #5)
  • #Heart (Hashtag, #6)
  • #Bae (Hashtag, #7)
“You know you’re a clumsy person when you cause other people to fall down.” 42 likes
“His voice gentled and his touch became more like a caress. "I love you," he whispered.
"Romeo..."
"I love your glasses, your clumsiness, your wild hair, even the way you snort when you laugh." He smiled. "I love you in spite of yourself, Rim. Can't you love me in spite of myself?"
I couldn't help it, I smiled.
"You do come with a lot of baggage." I sighed. "You're impossibly good-looking, terrible at math, and you like to drink that swill you call beer." I mock shuddered.
He smiled, but I saw the relief in his eyes.
"Me being good-looking is a bad thing?" he teased.
"You have a lot of options," I said seriously. "I'm not the best one."
"No." He agreed. "You're not."
Geez, he could have said it a little nicer.
"You're the only one."
Oh, well, that was much better.

- Romeo & Rimmel”