Start by marking “Frozen Olaf's Night Before Christmas Book & CD” as Want to Read:
Frozen Olaf's Night Before Christmas Book & CD

Frozen Olaf's Night Before Christmas Book & CD

'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring . . . until a sound awakens Olaf. Read along as Olaf has the adventure of a lifetime with a mysterious stranger in red. This beautifully illustrated 32-page paper-over-board picture book comes with a read-along CD featuring audio narration by Josh Gad, the voice of Olaf! Fans of all ...more
Published September 15th 2015 by Disney Press

To ask other readers questions about Frozen Olaf's Night Before Christmas Book & CD, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Frozen Olaf's Night Before Christmas Book & CD

Start your review of Frozen Olaf's Night Before Christmas Book & CD
Morgan Ashley
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Incredibly adorable. Read this to my sister on Christmas Eve. I believe this may become a new family tradition...
Lauren Kramer
Dec 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Everyone's favorite snowman is back! In Olaf's Night Before Christmas by Jessica Julius, the reader is once again reunited with lovable Olaf. The story begins just like the Christmas classic, but by page two there is a twist to the tale.

Santa is coming to Arendelle! Elsa and Anna are already fast asleep. Olaf is working hard on counting his sheep. Suddenly, a noise causes him to awaken quick. He cannot believe his icicle eye. It's jolly old St. Nick!

Will Olaf and Santa become the best of
Samantha Bartley
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Okay, so I know what you’re thinking.

Sam again, acting five instead of twenty one. Believe me, I know better than anyone I prefer living as a child than an adult. So I shouldn’t have been surprised when I was given this book for Christmas this year. Part gag gift, the other part that it was a Frozen book, I was looking forward to reading through it, and I have to say, it was adorable.

This is a great book for young (and young at heart) readers who love Olaf and want a Frozen themed version of
Kristen
Dec 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was such a cute and fun book!! The book is written to the "Night Before Christmas" rhyme, but it is changed up and told by Olaf! There are a several references to the movie. It was so cute. Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff even make an appearance. This is a must read for all Frozen lovers!

But even if you don't love Frozen (or Olaf), it's still a really fun way to mix up The Night Before Christmas. He still meets Santa and sees the reindeer and hears the traditional callings from Santa (calling the
R.
Dec 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kids
Ro Menendez
Jun 24, 2017 rated it liked it
This is Frozen's version of the classic poem 'Twas the Night Before Christmas, where Olaf takes the place of the spying dad in the original story. It is filled with humor as Olaf wonders about the decorations in the castle, the mysterious stranger and his big bag of presents. When the inevitable encounter with the strange man dressed in red and Olaf occurs, we learn that one of the most valuable Christmas gifts is kindness and friendship.
Jeremy
The CD was not included.

Kate and I laughed at the last line of the "poem" on the back:
It's the night before Christmas,
and all through the house
not a creature is stirring . . .
Then a mysterious noise wakes Olaf.
Candi Lynn
May 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: picture-books
cute frozen themed Christmas story
Katherine
Jul 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
With a story cd voiced by Josh Gad, this was lots of fun!
Victoria
Nov 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If your kids are Frozen fans, run...don't walk...to get this book. Olaf's version of this timeless classic tale will delight young and not-so-young alike.
Galaxy Adventurer
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
This was pretty cute! Then again anything with Olaf is cute X)
Angieleigh
Olaf is probably my favoritest secondary character in all of the Disney kingdom. He is just so cheerful!

This is a slightly altered version of The Night Before Christmas with Olaf telling the story and interjecting people of Arendelle, pondering why there are seven Svens flying in the air, why Kristoff suddenly gained a lot of weight, etc.

Truly a hilarious little book that I personally feel can be read at any time, because, Olaf. Enough said!

By the way, did you know he likes warm hugs?
Courtney
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Excellent

It was a wonderful change up to such a classic tale. There was enough twist to keep things interesting, but the overall rhyme was kept so that everyone who enjoyed the original tale would like this one as well. Well done.
Brice Anderson
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute Christmas book!

My 3 year old liked this cute twist on the classic night before Christmas! I would recommend this especially if you have a Frozen fan.
Ryan
Dec 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christmas
Pretty cute
Miss Ryoko
Dec 30, 2017 rated it liked it
It was nice to have Josh Gad read this book as Olaf. It was cute!
Chris Hutchings
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute story!

Perfect book for kids! Especially the ones who love the movie Frozen. Just read it in your Olaf impression voice.
Jen
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book adds a hilarious twist to the infamous "Night Before Christmas" poem. It's a story told by Olaf.
Amanda Gamino
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute, short bedtime read

It was a good Christmas story and I loved being able to try to sound like Olaf for my kiddos! Haha!
Catalina Freeman
Perfect for frozen lovers

Such a cute version of this classic book. My girls loved it. I want to hear it narrated by Olaf!
MKay
Nov 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Read this to my granddaughter this weekend. Very cute!!
Cori
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Humorous, whimsical.... Delightful!
Andrea Zuvich
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Delightful reworking of "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" perfectly mixed with the world of Frozen. My toddler loved it and we read it several times.
Alaina Davidson
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was a fun story about Olaf and his adventures the night before Christmas. The illustration was neat and eye catching.
Theresa
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christmas, childrens
This is such an amazing new telling of an old story. If you love Olaf, this really is a must read.
Lorena
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gabriel
Latricia Ryan
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Olaf!

Excellent read for a new twist on Night Before Christmas!! Such sweetness and made me laugh. Loved reading it to my baby boy.
Melinda
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a cute version of The Night Before Christmas

The story is so cute. My niece loved it and I enjoyed reading it to her. So adorable. Made us smile.
Candra Hodge
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very cute. This is olaf's version of the night before Christmas
Sherry L.
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Olaf gets a special gift from Santa. The artwork is top notch and the story is heart-warming. Very nice book. Well done.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Disney Frozen A Sister More Like Me
  • Click, Clack, Boo!: A Tricky Treat
  • Stick and Stone
  • Clean My Space: The Secret to Cleaning Better, Faster--And Loving Your Home Every Day
  • How to Hug A Porcupine: Easy Ways to Love the Difficult People in Your Life (Little Book. Big Idea.)
  • Corduroy Takes a Bow
  • Pete the Cat Saves Christmas
  • Can I Be Your Dog?
  • Our Little Deer
  • Little Elliot, Big Family (Little Elliot, #2)
  • The Winter Fox
  • I Spy Christmas: A Book of Picture Riddles
  • The Bear Who Didn't Want to Miss Christmas
  • Frozen: Olaf Gives Thanks
  • The Elf Boogie
  • When Crabs Cross the Sand: The Christmas Island Crab Migration
  • A Christmas Cookie Exchange
Note: The decision was made to consolidate all Disney publications under the name Walt Disney Company. This profile is for Walt Disney, the characters he created, and the company he founded. Any questions, please ask in the Librarian's Group.

Walter Elias “Walt” Disney (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) was an American film producer, director, screenwriter, voice actor, animator, entrepreneur,