Start by marking “Master Successful Personal Habits: Zig Ziglar Success Legacy Library” as Want to Read:
Master Successful Personal Habits: Zig Ziglar Success Legacy Library

Master Successful Personal Habits: Zig Ziglar Success Legacy Library

In the world of personal development, motivation, public speaking and sales, there will never be another Zig Ziglar (1926-2012). His infectious sense of humor, his masterful story-telling skills, his uncanny ability to inspire, and his downhome charm...that is the legacy of Zig Ziglar.

What will your legacy be? What lasting imprint do you want to make on the world? With thi
Audio CD
Published November 17th 2015 by Your Coach In A Box (first published February 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Master Successful Personal Habits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Master Successful Personal Habits

Chad Warner
Nov 17, 2016 rated it it was ok
Recommended to Chad by: WP Elevation
This fell short of my expectations. It's a series of Ziglar's motivational speeches. I found them underwhelming; maybe I'm not the target audience. Topics include: Definition of success, self-image, how to teach responsibility, motivation, and optimism. I agree with Ziglar's stance on most issues.

I read this because it was recommended by WP Elevation.

Notes
A person is more likely to succeed if you tell them you're confident and I'm doing a good job then if you tell them should be careful and not
Norm Konzelman
Oct 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is not the Word of God of whom none other matches, just to be clear.
I thought this series of talks I listened to was just amazing!
Anyone who can hear what Mr. Ziglar is saying (and maybe some at the bottom or too proud won't) will be helped by this book.
Mr. Ziglar, to my knowledge is one of the rare 'one of a kind' people that is really missed when gone.
I recommend it to anyone and everyone. For your own good, please don't miss this!

Here is a link to a decent cover and description I could
A. Jones
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Zig Ziglar did not receive all his praise for nothing! It's honest, straight-forward talk, with lots of humor to help the medicine go down. :) Definitely get the audio book, if you can.
Jessica
Jan 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Zig encourages you to listen to his recordings over and over again - but I won't need much encouragement. Enjoyed the stories, the humor, the lessons and message. Recommend to anyone.
Jeff Rudisel
Nov 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Inspirational.
Learn to maximize your positive optimism.
Holly
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I listened to this book on Audible. I just love Zig Ziglar. As suggested in this book, I think I will listen to it again and again. His stories, laugh, insight and general love of life and people is inspiring in itself. The lessons and suggestions are almost a bonus. While I am no longer working in a sales environment, I think this book is more geared toward life than sales. 1 read down, 15 to go. :)
Adam
Aug 18, 2015 rated it liked it
It's a good audio collection of his speeches. I don't know if I'd recommend the entire thing to someone to listen to. If you've heard one you've heard half of each of them. Some that I definitely want to share with my kids someday, though.
Jessica Lutz
Jan 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So much positive motivation here!
Faith
Heather
Mar 01, 2017
Micki Smith
Sep 25, 2015
Zig Ziglar was a motivational teacher and trainer who traveled the world over, delivering his messages of humor, hope, and encouragement. As a talented author and speaker, he had international appeal that transcended every color, culture, and career. Recognized by his peers as the quintessential motivational genius of our times, Zig Ziglar had a unique delivery style and powerful messages that ear ...more