Start by marking “The Crystal Keeper (Crystal Keeper #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Crystal Keeper (Crystal Keeper #1-3)

The Crystal Keeper (Crystal Keeper #1-3)

Jayson lives among the shadows of Hestoria, his sole purpose for staying alive – to protect his half of the Seer’s crystal. Exiled from his homeland for loving the king’s daughter, Ivanore, Jayson is now pursued by two opposing factions: the Vatéz (League of Sorcerers) who intend to use the crystal for their own selfish gain, and the Guilde, the ancient guardians of the cr ...more
ebook
Published February 9th 2015 by Skyrocket Press

To ask other readers questions about The Crystal Keeper, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Crystal Keeper

Start your review of The Crystal Keeper (Crystal Keeper #1-3)
Brandy
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this story! As I read, the characters revealed themselves beautifully as the plot unfolded. Reyes seems to relay caring characters with a sense of hope as the bad guys are juxtaposed by an inner hunger for power. It’s the type of fantasy that creates a relatable bridge to our own world.

One character I enjoyed and would love a spin-off story is the tree nymph!!! (Hint Hint!)
Jerry Marquardt
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thought that The Crystal Keeper was a fine and outstanding book. What an excellent book about a character and his royal family spawned amidst an ancient League of Sorcerers. This is a nice addition to the great series. The setting of the book along with the writing signature makes for a great read, any season.
Jodi Hunter
I enjoyed these books immensely, the story was incredible, and I really loved Ivy, the other characters were also phenomenal. Once you read the first one you will have to read the others.
Tonja Drecker
Mar 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
The scene is well set from the very first words. I was immediately drawn into Ivanore's world and predicament. She's hiding, and the trackers are right on her tail. She barely escapes the ambush, leaving a piece of the crystal with Jayson.

Each of the first three books in this saga are relatively short as are the chapters, and although this might seemed a little choppy at first, with each chapter change comes not only a scene change but also a shift in the character. I really enjoyed
Hayley Guertin
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-list
This book set was absolutely amazing and SUPER interesting! Laurisa did a great job at keeping us entertained throughout the story and making us want to read more after each book! I am super excited for the rest of the books in this series, particularly the book set 4-6 coming out next year. Great story, can't wait to keep reading!
Akoss
Apr 22, 2015 rated it liked it
I received a copy of this from the author in exchange for an honest opinion.

The world of The Crystal Keeper wasn't completely foreign to me as I've read two books from The Celestine Chronicles. I was quite pleased to find the same traditional fantasy feel I loved so much from the other books. The world building felt right, from nature to cities and villages.

The plot was steady and consistent but there was no element of surprise to me. No plot twist. I'm not saying there has to be on
Carissa Delahunty
Aug 07, 2017
Oscar Sheng
Sep 06, 2018
Glyn Williams
Feb 24, 2015
Laurisa Reyes
Oct 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
John Agwazim