Start by marking “Defending Her” as Want to Read:

Defending Her

What’s it like to fall in love? To have everything you’ve ever wanted in your perfect woman? To feel like your life is about to change forever, because you’ve found someone who completes you? Someone who makes you want to do better in everything that you’re involved in, because you know that they’re the only person who believes in you. What’s it like to have found someone ...more
ebook
Published February 16th 2015 (first published February 14th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Defending Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Defending Her

Kizzy
Feb 18, 2015 Kizzy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW! This was an awesome read!

I have been a fan of WS Greer from the beginning and let me tell you, this does not disappoint. This is one of the best books he has written.

We meet Jason Adrien who is a lawyer at his late father's law firm, but his track record isn't that great and everyone doubts him, including his mother. Everyone expects him to be as great as his father was. He feels he can't live up to that and feels defeated. He's been involved with Valerie for a little while now and she make
Riza
6 STARS!

Brilliantly written!!
Defending Her is my first read for this author and I am really impressed.
The blurb of this book clearly summarizes what you need to expect from this story and MORE!
Jason, a struggling lawyer with a not so good record in the record wants to prove something for everyone who doesn't believe him and unexpectedly he fall in love and that's where this amazing story begins.
I love how Jason proves himself and chooses the right path.

"This is just the beginning. The real
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Feb 28, 2015 Philomena Callan Cheekypee rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
I really liked this book. Actually I loved it. I sat to read a few pages and ended up sitting and reading it all.

Jason is a lawyer struggling to live up to his deceased fathers reputation. He's going out with Valerie and falling for her. However that all changed when Valerie is arrested for murder. Doubts and questions crop up when he decides to defend her. Is Valerie who he thought she was?

This is a gripping read. The twists and turns were fantastic. I seriously didn't know what way the story
Jennifer Guffey
Jul 17, 2015 Jennifer Guffey rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ws-greer, arc, lawyer, 2015
By: W.S. Greer
5/5 stars

*I received an advanced copy in exchange for an honest review.*

Wow! I was up, down and all over the place with this book. Sometimes I was frustrated, angry, hot & bothered, happy, sad, excited, nervous and… I don’t even know! At one point, I wanted to throat punch some of the characters. But then I realized that to pull this story off, the author would have to show the characters grow & mature and live up to their potential. Then I was able to settle d
Eye Candy Bookstore
Mar 25, 2015 Eye Candy Bookstore rated it really liked it
Defending her is a suspense drama about lust, love, and murder. WS Greer has a knack for writing suspenseful drama with a flare of erotic and Defending her is right up his alley.

Jason Adrien is a golden child protégé of the late attorney James Adrien, even with the Adrien name, Jason is just not measuring up in the courtroom. The one thing he does have is Valerie Benedict. They Jason and Valerie have a very hot, physical relationship, with no strings attached, just the way he likes it. But this
Melissa Mcdaniel
Feb 16, 2015 Melissa Mcdaniel rated it it was amazing
This was a great read that had your emotions all over the place. From happy to sad to throat punching mad you will experience it all with this book! I loved watching the characters grow.

Jason is a young attorney with big shoes to fill following into the foot steps of his late father. It seems like everyone including his mother is there to remind him he's not as good as his father was.

Valerie a er nurse that Jason has been seeing and has fallen in love with. But are things what they seem?

When
Iris
Mar 08, 2015 Iris rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this side of WS Greers writing. The book was so intense.
It had me seriously worrying about Jason & Valerie.
Loved the twists & surprises. My favorite part was the ending.
I really thought I had it figured out but didn't. I recommend this book.
Donna
Mar 02, 2015 Donna rated it really liked it
Twenty seven year old Jason Adrien is living in his father’s shadow. His father was one of Seattle’s best defense lawyers and Jason has been expected to follow in his footsteps since the day he was born. The only problem is, he’s not his father and he doesn’t want to be. So far, he’s the worst lawyer in the history of law, the only thing saving him, for now, is the law firm his father started.

Jason meets Valerie at the ER after he is hit in the head with a bottle. Valerie is the nurse who looks
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Well wow! There you go. I will admit this is my first book by this author and it won't be my last at all. This book took me on a ride that had me guessing until the end. This is one of those books where you think you have figured it out only for everything to be completed twisted and shaken up. This book was also seriously sexy.

This is Jason and Valerie's story. Jason is a lawyer who can't seem to live up to the reputation that has been put on him ever since stepping up to the plate foll
jay-jay
Jul 23, 2016 jay-jay rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I got to say This book was great.

I really enjoy this book from beginning until the end. The ending was great how he got together with his friend. He found himself an most of all he felt positive of himself to do other cases with his good friend .They both hacve big dreams ahead of them .This book is great . Boy did I enjoy reading this book I really thought miss sexy lady with all that great sex she was indeed giving him she was was blinding him of the truth but all she did was give him the ligh
Ink Angels
Mar 11, 2015 Ink Angels rated it really liked it
Greer delivers in this romantic suspense when what begins as a relationship of sexually driven convenience becomes something far more complex than either Jason Adrien or Valerie Roberts bargained for.

A deceased father leaves behind enormous shoes to fill as Jason struggles to be his own man and prove his unique value to the legal community. In an unlikely twist of fate, Valerie has been bedding the one man who could save or destroy her future.

This novel was well written and researched. I appreci
Lindsey Ward
Aug 20, 2016 Lindsey Ward rated it it was amazing
When I started reading this book I was not sure I would like it. It is different from what I normally read. The more I read, the more I loved it, but was pissed because I did not know how I wanted it to end. Did I want Valerie to be guilty or did I want her to be innocent? Can't wait to read more books from this author.
sue blazek
sue blazek rated it really liked it
Mar 03, 2015
W.S. Greer
Mar 08, 2015 W.S. Greer rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Erica
Erica rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2015
Nikki
Feb 28, 2015 Nikki rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I skimmed through this one. Didn't like the ending at all.
Lorilee
Lorilee rated it it was ok
Mar 11, 2015
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2016
Jen Winkley
Jen Winkley rated it really liked it
Mar 16, 2015
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2015
Ashley
Ashley rated it did not like it
Mar 10, 2015
Nanci
Nanci rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2015
Lesley Nelson
too tame for me.
Taylor
Taylor rated it really liked it
Feb 17, 2015
Denise
Denise rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2015
Peggy
Peggy rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2015
Gisela
Gisela rated it really liked it
Mar 09, 2015
Julie
Julie rated it liked it
May 13, 2015
Stephbeaz
Stephbeaz rated it really liked it
Feb 22, 2015
Marisa
Marisa rated it it was ok
Mar 02, 2015
WS Greer is an international bestselling author, and an active duty military member with the US Air Force. He's been serving his country since 2004, and has been an author since his debut novel, Frozen Secrets, was released in 2013.

WS was born to military parents in San Antonio, Texas, and bounced around the world as a child before settling in New Mexico in 1994, where he met his high school swee
More about W.S. Greer...