Start by marking “No Sex Please, I'm Menopausal!” as Want to Read:
No Sex Please, I'm Menopausal!

Read Book* *Different edition

No Sex Please, I'm Menopausal!

After going through the menopause Lyn finds that she no longer wants sex. This is unfortunate, as her husband Neil still does. When he discards her after 35 years of marriage like an old worn out shoe, Lyn moves to Cornwall to start a new life. However, new friends are hard to find, and she feels lonely. On the spur of the moment she decides to join an online dating site, ...more
Published July 11th 2014 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about No Sex Please, I'm Menopausal!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Sex Please, I'm Menopausal!

Debbie DiFiore
Rejane
This book and the title, besides being sick and disgusting, is also misleading and a disservice. There is menopause, YES. But also, there are treatments. It's repulsive being so careless about a serious thing. Many women suffer a lot in that stage of their life. There's this hashtag they use in my country written in a completely wrong grammar used in completely wrong situations, like this book ; #seje menas.

By Kat
“This title is repulsive to me as is the b
Mary
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was ok
Lucinda Clarke
May 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
CATCHY TITLE
With a title like that it was bound to catch my eye. I oscillated between feeling an affinity with the heroine and then feeling quite frustrated with her and the decisions she made. I’m not sure how she fitted so easily into such a very different group of people, but I had to admire her versatility. A light and easy read with an ending that could have gone either way.
C.B. Blaha
Sep 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for my honest opinion, and it was a hoot a minute. Lyn cuts up all of Neil’s clothing with her pinking shears before she leaves, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. If you need a good laugh, I definitely recommend No Sex Please, I'm Menopausal!
David Cook
Aug 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A decent story for both sexes to read, written with confident prose.
Stephanie Kimball
I agree with many of the reviews on Goodreads.
This is a funny read for women going through this stage of life.
Menopause is not funny. Humor has to be found whenever possible. Otherwise, we would rip people's heads off and shit down their neck.

The book was a short read, but charming in it's delivery.
KimberlyRose
Pippa Franks
Mar 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I've read by this author but it won't be the last. The characters are easy to relate to and I loved the plot. The book is well written with plenty of laugh out loud moments. It follows Lyn, who has no choice but to come to terms with what's happened and make a fresh start. I thought I knew how it would end but I was wrong. Stevie kept me guessing right until the end. Highly recommended.
Joanne
May 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lyn's going through menopause and her husband Neil, is going through manopause. They get divorced, Lyn moves to the coast and starts a new life, but Neil is still in the picture. Loved this book from start to finish.
Brigitte Stotzka
Great read.
Sheryl Seal
Aug 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No Sex Please, I'm Menopausal! by Stevie Turner is a wonderful read! I recommend it to women who need a little humor at this stage in life.
Amira Awaad
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Two, very enthusiastic, thumbs up!
Jennifer Loiske
Aug 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm still laughing! What a great, funny and yet 'true story'! Brilliant!
Othen Cummings
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very humorous book about going through a change in life. Great!
Anna Othitis
Shelves: comedy, fun
Recommended it to women who need a some humour and laughter in their stages of life such as these. Great fun book
D.K. Cassidy
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the title! The book is funny!
Jana Petken
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story really struck a cord It was a funny, funny tale, yet poignant and emotional. How true to life this story is.
Lynn Hallbrooks
To me, this is one of those books that keeps you wanting to know more until you reach the very end. Fair warning, don't start at bedtime you won't be able to sleep until you're done.

Parental notice: This book is primarily aimed at middle-aged members of society and has adult language and somewhat explicit sex terms not vulgar but not appropriate for those of younger years.

Lyn is undergoing "the change" and her personal life has hit some rough patches as a result.

Being a woman of a certain age,
D.G. Kaye
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thoroughly enjoyed this story about Lyn, whose life is turned around after experiencing residual effects of menopause, while her husband Neil seems to be going through a mid-life crisis. Lyn discovers Neil's philandering ways by finding out about his adulterous affair he's having to satisfy his sex drive. This escapade leads to the end of their marriage.
Lyn's devastation has her moving away and starting a new life with new adventures, friends and relationships. Meanwhile, 'back at the ranch',
Vicki
Nov 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was lovely and beautifully written.
Me, I never did forgive Neil.
I loved all of her friends ( what a crazy group ) and her beach cottage.
I'm glad she found happiness in the end.
MsB
Mar 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: over-40
If not for the way things eventually turned out I would have given this. Book a 5. How refreshing to read about older couples.
Eddie
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Humorous enjoyable read for both sexes. Loved it!
Hunter Jones
This looks awesome!
Debbie Lilley
May 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very funny book about a lady going through the menopause and a man going through a mid-life crisis who just happen to be married to each other The only thing that let it down was the ending (which I won't put so not to spoil it)
Jessica Bradley
Oct 02, 2018
Janet E.
Dec 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Starlet's Light (The Starlet, #3)
  • May Day (American Sulla, #1)
  • Beyond the World of Man (Dwellers of Ahwahnee, #3)
  • Words are our Sorcery
  • The Seven Natural Wonders Of The EARTH (My First Travel Books #2)
  • 2004 - Thanks for the Vodka
  • Out of the Box Regifted (Out of the Box, #2)
  • September Again
  • Forbidden Trouble
  • Cheating to Survive (Fix It or Get Out #1)
  • Cries from the Deep
  • Viral Intent (Alexandra Destephano, #3)
  • The Deadly Caress
  • A Gathering of Twine (The Spirals of Danu)
  • We'll Always Have Paris
  • The Tainted Trust (The King Trilogy #2)
Stevie Turner is a British author of suspense, women's fiction family dramas, paranormal and darkly humorous novels. She has also branched out into the world of audio books, screenplays, and translations. Most of her novels are now available as audio books, and 'A House Without Windows' gained the attention of a New York media production company in December 2017. Some of Stevie's books have been t ...more