Start by marking “Never Never (Never Never, #1)” as Want to Read:
Never Never (Never Never, #1)

Never Never

(Never Never #1)

4.09  ·  Rating details ·  63,548 ratings  ·  8,965 reviews
Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen.

Complete strangers since this morning.

He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget.
Published January 7th 2015 by Hoover Ink

To ask other readers questions about Never Never, please sign up.
Dana Kennedy Not only is it not a stand alone, it doesn't even contain a whole plot. I would wait until the sequel is released if I were you.
Pam Cabral Hi! I think second books is scheduled to be released on May 17th 2015.-

·  63,548 ratings  ·  8,965 reviews

Aestas Book Blog
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ::: SPOILER-FREE :::

WOW!! What an amazing, unique story!!

Never Never was fast-paced, thrilling, mysterious, exciting, romantic, and kept me guessing the whole way though. I literally could not put it down and I can't wait for the next book in this fantastic new series!!!

Best friends since they could walk.
In love since the age of fourteen.
Complete strangers since this morning.

He'll do anything to remember.
She'll do anything to forget.

This is the first book of a se
Lola
Jan 12, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: contemporary
description

Surprise, surprise, this is my first time giving a Colleen Hoover book one star as a rating. Actually, I have never never (HA!) rated one of her works less than three stars. Her novels are usually enjoyable, but I very much disliked this one…and am not going to feel sorry about it. There are some books on Goodreads that you can feel uncomfortable writing a negative review for because of how many of your friends loved it or people in general, but I’m not going to let this one be one of them. Nev
Emily May
Jan 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015, new-adult, romance
Update 2016: I'm not going to change my rating because I did enjoy this book, but I just want to issue a warning that I was so so disappointed with the ending of this series: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
...............................................................................................

I must say... even though I've had many issues with Hoover's books in the past, she and Tarryn Fisher have weaved one hell of a compelling tale here.

The only real downside to this first inst
Nick
Oct 18, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2015
Me while reading this book:

Mountain View
Catarina
4 Mind-F*ck Stars.

I will not tell you much about this, because in this kind of books, the more blind you go in, the better. So let me tell you my reaction during pretty much the whole length of this book:

description

Charlie and Silas woke up one morning without remembering anything or anyone. The people around them know who they are, they have lives, they have family, that have friends… they just don’t remember absolutely anything. They start to try to figure out what happened to them… but they more they d
Christy
Oct 16, 2014 rated it really liked it

4 Never stop. Never forget. stars!

photo 97ea5ead-53fc-4b18-addf-df5c6191d730_zps18f01d56.jpg

Colleen Hoover. Tarryn Fisher. Two authors I love. Two distinctly different writing styles. Somehow, these two authors were able to collaborate and blend their styles together and Never Never was born. It’s one of those books that you finish and think... what the hell did I just read? Which didn’t surprise me. That’s happened with every Tarryn book I’ve read.

Charlie and Silas are in high school. Apparently they’re popular and they’re boyfriend and girlfriend. T
Candace
Please see more of my reviews at www.bookaddicthaven.com

I didn't expect to like this serial as much as I did. I had seen plenty of bad reviews for this series, but I am always looking for quick audiobooks that I can finish between other, "deeper" audiobook selections. 'Never Never' was exactly the type of quick, "filler" audiobook that I was looking for.

Admittedly, I was wrong about this story. I was completely captivated by this story right from the start. It was just so different from everyth
Brandi
4.5 Stars

description

Never Never is exceptionally written and unforgettable. An original story, that has left me with tons of unanswered questions, and desperate for more. Gah. That ending!!! The wait is going to kill me! Hopefully it won't be too long... ((May 17th))

description

A Colleen and Taryn collaboration?!?! Eeek!
Jasmine
3.5 STARS! ★★★☆

Well this book was one whole gigantic tease of a mystery with almost zero answers given to us.

Me after reading the first chapter:

Me after reading the last page:

And let it be known that there is this HUGE cliffy at the end of this one that can rival against that cliffy in Nocte <-- yeah remember THAT gigantic cliffy where you'd want to hunt down the author and hold her at gunpoint to reveal the answers we need?!

I liked that the concept is unique and original, plus I expected n
Rachel Reads Ravenously
3 stars!

photo noidea.png

First off I'd like to reiterate that just because I rate a book 3 stars doesn't mean it wasn't good. It just means I didn't love it. I liked this book, I did. I just wish I had waited to read this until the 2nd book was released. Because this book ends on a CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!

I don't want to give anything away, so in the tradition of the lovely Kat Stark , this is my (mini) unconventional review.

My thoughts while I was reading this book:

-"Hmm, Tarryn Fisher really has a thing f
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/

My reaction upon finishing?????

Houston commercial photography

Never Never has earned it’s 1 Star for one reason and one reason alone - IT’S NOT A BOOK! And before anyone goes all Sassy Troll on me, I’mma beat you to the punch and say NOPE – IT’S NOT A NOVELLA EITHER. It is a third of a book. It’s the equivalent of going to your local bookstore, picking a 300 page book off the shelf, ripping the first 100 or so pages out, reading only that portion of the story, and
Glass
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was ok
**Before reading**

WHAT??? COLLEEN HOOVER AND TARRYN FISHER WILL WRITE A BOOK?
TOGETHER????
I CAN'T.... *jumps up and down*

Best news ever!

**After reading**

So...
What the hell was that?
First of all, it should have been announced that this would be a serial novel and not series or standalone.
Second, this premise is nothing new or original or special or that shocking. Obviously, other's people definition of mind fuck is different from mine.
Third, so many things that are just... stupid! Okay, they d
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Oct 16, 2014 marked it as to-read
Recommended to Amy | Foxy Blogs by: Renee
FREE -> http://amzn.to/1x0G6BF
5/4/2015

IS THIS REAL LIFE?!?!?!?!

Is this really happening? CoHo & Tarryn writing a book together?!?!

April (Aprilius Maximus)
Oct 26, 2014 rated it it was ok
WHAT JUST HAPPENED WHERE IS THE NEXT BOOK
Claudia Ramírez
Shelves: 2015, i-ship-them
I'm only giving this 4 stars because it was TOO short to feel like an actual book! I really think this would had worked PERFECTLY as a standalone! But aside from that, I FREAKING LOVED IT! The characters were awesome, specially Silas, I'm in love with him already. Also Landon, he's a sweetheart <3.

I'm really interested in what will happen next! The things we found out in the first book left me with my mouth hanging open! What's up with that Brian and Avril?! Ughhh, I want to slap Silas and C
Aj the Ravenous Reader

Despite some issues I have with the book, I must say that this is a very unique and intriguing read and I really enjoyed most of it.

The story to me is a first and I find it really very clever of the authors to create a story (in less 159 pages) of teaching two people who clearly love each other but who keep messing around and taking for granted what they have the hardest way to learn their lesson.

Come to think of it, it does follow the fairy tale formula. A mean, uncaring girl and a stuck up, po
Vilma Iris
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A chilling, captivating thriller.
Hoover and Fisher have combined their unique talents to deliver a deliciously twisted tale of deceit, love and friendship that keeps you guessing long after the heart-stopping end.

Check your preconceptions at the door, readers. This is a different—and exciting—Colleen Hoover/Tarryn Fisher experience. Never Never is a story that defies a specific category. It’s romantic, suspenseful, witty, edgy, mysterious and even creepy. I loved it!!! It has a supernatural twis
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars ~ ”What does Never Never mean?”

description

Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher collaborated on this book/series with a mysterious storyline of two high school teens who wake up in history class without a clue of who/where they are and why they have lost their memories.

”I’m starting to not like who we are, Silas. You’re a rich kid who’s a dick to your housekeeper. I’m a mean teenager with absolutely no personality who takes selfies to make herself feel more important.”

As the story progresses throu
mahana ⋆ sapphiclibrary
Jan 05, 2015 rated it did not like it
I honestly think everyone is so far up Colleen Hoover's ass that they can't recognise terrible writing for what it is.
___________________________________

Just realised that Colleen liked this and I can't stop laughing.
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
This book is one tasty mindf*ck and I loved every minute of it. How could I not? I love both authors...one's a little naughty and one's a little nice. Mix them together and BAM...this is what you get!

I could literally do this gif over and over...and over! Every time I thought I had something figured out, nope - see gif! ;)

description

One thing I must mention is that the flow is so seamless! I really tried to pay attention and see if I could figure out who was writing what but I just got too wrapped up in
Chloe
May 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks
I NEED THE NEXT BOOK!!!!
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
6 STARS

Genre: YA/NA Crossover – romance & mystery.
Cover: 9/10
Writing: 10/10
Heroine: 8/10
Hero: 10/10
Humour: 5/10
Hotness: 2/10
Romance: 8/10
Extra book Details: Heroine & Hero POV; 1st person. Approx 150 Kindle pages. Not a stand-alone.

6 stars because... I couldn't put it down. I laughed. I loved the story, the writing, the mystery, the romance, the plot, the characters. I wouldn't change a thing. And I want to read it all over again already.

- - - - - - -Very mild spoilers for the book bl
Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-books, freebie
NOW FREE - http://amzn.to/1ABQaEv

4.5 Where do I begin stars?

FINALLY I like a COHO READ!!!!! OH THANK GOD!!!!

I haven’t liked a CoHo read since Hopeless. I was starting to think I woke up in la la land and everyone was invaded by body snatchers because I just didn’t get it.

ANYHOW, yay for serials… I guess, but I’m going with it.

Never Never is part one of serials (I have no idea how many parts there will be, I am assuming 3, based on the length of Never Never, I’m sure CoHo has it on her site). L
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
4 stars

Had I known there would be a cliffy I probably wouldn't have picked this up but I'm so glad I did because I found the story interesting and original. So it was a bit on the unbelieveable side but Silas and Charlie were so cute together and that's the main thing that matters to me.

I would recommend for those who like
Cute romance
A bit of mystery/suspense
New adult with a twist
Fans of CoHo & TF
Unforgettable plot
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo FreeBlxBbysb_zps2dd6ac5d.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (6/23/2016)

Lookie what is FREEEEE! Part 1 of 3. Serial complete.

BLURB:
Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen.

Complete strangers since this morning.

He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget.

FREE: https://www.amazon.com/Never-Part-One...

FREEBIES are often good for MORE than one day, I have gathered all my FREEBIES on a special shelf: Kindle-freebies (currently over 500 books)
Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview)
Oct 16, 2014 rated it liked it
3 ‘WTF Just Happened’ Stars

description

My Review : Okay, since this for me wasn’t a complete story just part of it, this review won’t do justice the book but I’ll try my best here. First this book was confusing beyond measures, more than 50% of the book is just Charlie’s and Silas’ daily routine except here they do not remember Person that’s present in their lives but they do remember other stuffs like celebrities, song’s lyrics, television show, passwords etc. Honestly for the first 50%b I didn’t enjoy i
Sana
DNF @ 40%

This is annoying the shit out of me.

Maybe i'll come back to it in the future.
Tough Critic Book Reviews
Jan 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Never….never have I been more pissed!!

You would think that for once, just once, Colleen Hoover or Tarryn Fisher could write something mediocre, something blah. They could manage to suck at least one time. Once!

Nope.

Their talent is effortless.

When I found out they were teaming up for Never Never, I thought there was a chance that their ferocious ability to write would cancel each other out. A cock fight of talent that would innately void the other’s writing. I was preparing for a mess. Either th
Jessi
Oct 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Wow loved it. No clue what was going on, but still loved it.

I was a little hesitant about this one, but everyone was reading it and giving it good reviews, so I decided to check it out.

It's hard to write a review for this book because honestly I have no clue what happened in the book lol. Just when things were starting to fall into place - boom it ended in a huge cliffy.

Charlie and Silas, who have know each and been in love almost their entire lives, seem to wake up at school with no memory of

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || Amazon || Pinterest

💙 I read this for the Unapologetic Romance Readers' New Years 2018 Reading Challenge, for the category of: Young Adult Romance. For more info on this challenge, click here. 💙

I love weekends. You know why? They give me the perfect excuse to clean out my Kindle. I think I must have finished about eight books this weekend, and I feel so proud of myself. One of those books finished was NEVER NEVER. I've been on a Tarryn Fisher binge, because I
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Running Barefoot
  • Verum (The Nocte Trilogy, #2)
  • The Fall
  • Dirty Red (Love Me with Lies, #2)
  • Betraying Innocence
  • What Tomorrow May Bring
  • Addicted After All (Addicted, #3)
  • Losing Me Finding You (Losing Me Finding You, #1)
  • Remember When (Remember Trilogy, #1)
  • Redemptive (Combative, #2)
  • Gideon's Promise (Son's of Judgment, #2)
  • The Struggle (The Things We Can't Change, #2)
  • Ashes to Ashes (Experiment in Terror, #8)
  • Sempre: Redemption (Sempre, #2)
  • Flat-Out Celeste (Flat-Out Love, #2)
International and #1 New York Times bestselling author of romance, YA and Women's Fiction.

Still doesn't know the difference between affect/effect, further/farther, or if the oxford comma is in or out.

If you want to follow me, my username is @colleenhoover pretty much everywhere except my email, which is colleenhooverbooks@gmail.com

Founder of www.thebookwormbox.com charity. We've donated over one

Never Never (3 books)
  • Never Never: Part Two (Never Never, #2)
  • Never Never: Part Three (Never Never, #3)
“Her eyes are like two open books and I suddenly want to devour every page” 212 likes
“You think you can make me like you again?”
I look over at her and give my head the slightest shake. “No. I’m gonna make you fall in love with me again.”
168 likes