Start by marking “Rehab Is For Witches” as Want to Read:
Rehab Is For Witches

Rehab Is For Witches

3.72  ·  Rating details ·  101 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
Welcome to Little Raven: an unsullied, beautiful woodland hamlet in the heart of the Midwest. The sort of place where furry creatures romp about and spend their days bursting into song. Actually, that's a giant pack of lies. Little Raven is a town...for witches. And some of those witches might have bent the rules. A teensy bit. When six magical miscreants dabble with black ...more
Published October 29th 2014 by SideStreet Cookie Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Rehab Is For Witches, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rehab Is For Witches

Montzalee Wittmann
Jan 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Good novellas

Interesting selections of novellas each containing a witch story. The last story in the book was my favorite. All were good.
Julie
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What do Hanson, knitting and a Kracken have in common, you ask?

Answer: Little Raven and it's rehab facility for witches that have....um...control issues. ;)

This book is a roller coaster ride of snark, and that's my kind of ride! There are several inside jokes (one about Hanson), and threat to increase the size of another appendage, and some projectile knitting needles, not to mention a host of creepy characters mixing it up with some spectacularly snarky witches. I definitely feel like this cou
Ashley Martinez
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Diary Full of Names-

I was immediately sucked into this story. It was fast paced and easy to read. I loved the characters and the plot. Die's character was sassy, smart and fun. Bear was sexy, strong and sweet. I can't wait to read more from them. I'm not sure if the story continues but I hope it does. This little taste wasn't enough to satisfy my curiosity. I feel like there is a lot more going on with this story and it left off with many unanswered questions.

A Closet Full of Demons-

Another e
Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort
Favorite Lines “You may not be able to say the words, but I love you. I will find you. Keep running.”

“I have made a decision to turn my will and my life over to the care of the Goddess as I understand Her. Hello, Goddess.”

“You can’t ever let her know you care for something. She will always, always use it against you.”

“How do you know when to trust somebody?”

“So you admit you’re in need of a therapeutic romp? Because I’m totally down with that.”

What a great anthology! I loved it, each story tied
Ange from Cover to Cover Book Blog
If I had to pick a favorite, I couldn’t! These six witches had me enchanted and I want more books for each of them! Each witch misused their magic in some sort of way and they each had their own reasons for it. Now they are all in rehab.

A Diary Full of Names – Die is fierce. She’s strong and full of sass! Loved her. Bear….me wants him! Now! (It’s getting hot in here…so take off all your clothes….) You get a glimpse of the other witches and it’s a great way to start out this book! Lots of mystery
PelicanFreak
Nov 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First of all this collection is designed brilliantly; if you’re a fan of short stories you can read this, in or out of order as standalones as they all wrap up nicely. Yet, if you’d rather a full-length novel, you can read them all (I’d suggest in order) as each has ties to the others. This has been an incredibly fun read that more than lived up to all the hype that the promotional materials built up for me over the past several months.

‘A Diary Full of Names’ by Tyffani Clark Kemp
Extremely well
Taisheena Rayne
Nov 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review-copies
The six authors that wrote this anthology are fantastic. If you aren’t told who writes which parts you would think that it was one writer. I think that is freakin’ amazing.

The interconnected way this book was written pulled me along so that I wanted to read more and more. Each section introduces you to a new witch that’s in the rehab program. The stories of how these witches get there are so well written that it made me think that maybe Black Magic isn’t all bad.

While you are reading make sure
EnlightenedReaders
Rehab is For Witches is a witty, captivating story! This is the first book I've read that was written as a one story collaboration and all I can say is WOW!! The stories flowed so well it was flawless! I was immediately drawn into the story line and love how they gave voice to each character and let each tell its own story. Well written and def a must read for the paranormal buff.

**I was given a copy of this book from the author in exchange for n honest review**
Laura Thomas
Nov 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Six authors. Six witches. And so much trouble brewing in their cauldrons.

Rehab is for Witches is just what it says. A place for witches to go when they misuse their magick. When the dark magick seduces them until they’re hooked.

There is no way I can pick a favorite story or a favorite character. Each story was so good and all of the characters came alive.

There was so much funny, so much sad, so much bad, and so much more. I loved this book.

A Diary Full of Names

Dierdre (Die for short) landed in r
Shelly Thomas
Nov 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In Little Raven when witches go bad they are sent to rehab. The witches in these stories must decide to either change their ways or lose their magic forever but there is something sinister going on at the rehab center and they must find out who is doing it and why before it's too late.

A Diary Full of Names by': Tyffani Clark Kemp

Die is in rehab for getting caught selling bad love spells but as the story goes on we find out that she has other way worse problems going on. She meets Bear who will d
R.C. Bean
Dec 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A digital copy of this book was provided to me in exchange for an honest review.

This is a collection of tales all set in "Little Raven", a rehab centre for witches who have strayed away from the allowed track. Things take a turn when a few of such witches sense that the rehab centre has sinister and strange happenings going on. Do they manage to figure out who is causing these and do they manage to save themselves, and the rehab centre, is what the different tales take us through. Starting with
Kimber Wheaton
Dec 13, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My Review: I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review

3.5 Stars

Rehab for Witches is a rather unusual, yet intriguing anthology in style and substance. Here's a quote from the beginning of the book with an explanation:

This book doesn’t stick to time as though it was a Velcro. It moves in the same direction, but it flits back and forth, because this is a journey of six witches aiming to get through magical rehab. So it’ll follow all on them on their journeys…and then the
Donna
Jul 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this story. I love the way that it is told in 6 different perspectives. 6 different girls that didn't even like each other at first. I really love how they worked together in the end and found that they had a lot on common. I also loved how these authors worked together to write such an awesome book. I would love to read anything by any of these authors.
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
I received a free copy of the book from the author for my honest opinion.

A Diary Full of Names By Tyffani Clark Kemp

Dierdra Lovelace. Die, had to spend time in rehab for sabotaging and selling a few love potions. Die was just abiding her time in rehab. You know doing what they wanted or expected until she could get out and then continue on her way to the dark side.

But she never intended on meeting Bear; a man who could see right through her. Could see right into her soul and knew that the real D
Maria Rose
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A revolt of witches

This novel is a tale of a group of witches who for some reason never developed an appreciation of their individual skills and because of their negative feelings towards their magic decided to get Rehab. Not all came to Rehab voluntarily, as some were threatened by authorities. Thanks to the fire witch, they all revolt against the therapy and combine their skills to overcome the fake therapist. Great story and a fast read for those of us who enjoy paranormal tales.
Stacey
May 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
Interesting, but...

Interesting concept, but the editing was horrible. The six womens' story lines were repetitive. Grammar errors like 'her and Fred' instead of 'she and Fred'. It read as though it were written very quickly - if it were fleshed out and longer, it would be really, really cool.
Bri
What I liked: I found each of the stories really interesting and entertaining. With each one they felt like they were too short to make me want them over, yet long enough to answer the questions I wanted to know the answers to. Each of the girls were characters who had to learn and grow into better people, stop doing the black magic that they had used for so long. I found the pace in each story to be a little different and all the characters stood on their own but were entertaining in their own ...more
Roxanne Kade
Dec 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was thrilled to get the opportunity to read this book, because it included some of my favourite authors, and boy did it deliver.

I enjoyed getting to know each of the witches individually, through their own stories. Learning what they’d done to land up in Incantations, to see what abilities they possessed, and to watch them navigate without the magick they’d relied on for so long. Each story was intriguing, suspenseful and held a bit of romance.

The final story, though, was explosive. And, as mu
Rebecca
May 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-book
This book had some excellent parts. And I'd love to read more about several of the characters, but it did not gel at the end. This could have been due to the writing format- each author writes a chapter- which led to some gaps and confusion. Perhaps if there had been an epilogue- a reunion in 10 years or such to let you know how some of the ancillary characters fared (Jasper's sister, Bear, etc)- it would have more a feeling of closure.

Don't get me wrong, this is an fun interesting read, but I c
Christine Brubaker
This is a must read! The authors blend soooo well together. If it didn't have the names in front of each section, I would have sworn that it was one author writing the entire book. The characters were beautifully executed. I couldn't stop thinking about reading the next chapter. Definitely worth the time to read. Thank you for the chance to escape into your minds and see the world through these witches!
Ralph Trickey
May 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Mixed bag

I enjoyed the idea of different takes on a group of people meeting. There is a definite variety to the writing I enjoyed. I will admit to skipping some stories I wasn't interested in, that's the beauty of something like this collection.
nancy garcia
May 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Entertaining read...

Great fun reading about these amazingly talented women. Also some wonderful "one liners" that are useful at home as well.
Barbara Dunbar
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was ok
Rehab is for Witches

Powerful witches who had overstepped their boundaries sent to rehab. Each witch in uncontrollable love with a man. A nasty man runs the rehab...
Ruthie
I really wanted to give this a better rating, because there were parts of it that I really like. Unfortunately, there was also just too many negatives as well.
cajunqueen
Oct 22, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • The Art of Mr. Peabody & Sherman
  • Chris Stein / Negative: Me, Blondie, and the Advent of Punk
  • Ruined (The Dolan Prophecies, #1.5)
  • Blood and Shattered Glass
  • Georgia on My Mind and Other Places
  • The Soul Thief
  • Kiera's Home (Anshan Saga, #1.5)
  • Exiled (Starwalkers Serial #3)
  • Three-Fisted Tales of "Bob"
  • Stolen Art
  • Guide to DNA Testing: How to Identify Ancestors, Confirm Relationships, and Measure Ethnic Ancestry through DNA Testing
  • Revelation X: The Bob Apocryphon, Hidden Teachings and Deuterocanonical Texts of J.R. Bob Dobbs
  • Lone Survivor
  • The Devil's Playground (Sapphire Staff, #1)
  • The Reborn: The Book of Dain (The Reborn #1)
  • That's Not Your Mommy Anymore: A Zombie Tale
  • This Broken World (Vesik, #4)
  • Marlene, Marlene, Queen of Mean
Cynthia Valero is an award-winning author of two solo novellas as well as three paranormal romance novels and two anthologies written with Beth Ciotta as CB Scott. Her newest novella, Wrecked, is an emotional, new-adult tale in the new contemporary continuity series, STARSTRUCK, which also includes Beth Ciotta and Elle J Rossi. A student of Natalie Goldberg, Zoetrope All-Story, and The Writers Stu ...more