Start by marking “Reluctantly Married (Married, #2)” as Want to Read:
Reluctantly Married (Married, #2)

Reluctantly Married (Married #2)

3.8  ·  Rating details ·  1,902 Ratings  ·  225 Reviews
A Clean Romantic Comedy

Megan Holloway can’t stand her local morning show co-host, Adam Warner, even though he’s a total hunk. He goads her on-air until she says things she regrets. But since ratings increase each time they have an on-air fight, the producer encourages his behavior.

When a relationship specialist comes onto the show purporting that Adam has hidden feelings
Published January 25th 2015 (first published January 9th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Reluctantly Married, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reluctantly Married

Tadiana ✩Night Owl☽
It's Kindle freebie romance time again! Local TV co-hosts Megan and Adam have been spatting on the air, with Adam trying to get a rise out of Megan at the instigation of their smarmy producer, Leon. But really Adam just wants Megan to like him. And even though Megan can't stand Adam when he's baiting her, we still get this by page 10:
Oh, heavens. She was falling for Adam Warner.
And somehow we go from here to dates that are streamed online, and some kind of weird Bachelorette shenanigans, and a t
Lia Park
You can take a look at my blog Bookland@wordpress
Check out my twitter BookLand@twitter
Also you can like my fb page Bookland@facebook

ARC kindly provided by the publisher, via netGalley, in exchange for an honest review.

DNF at 27%

I saw a lot of potential in the first couple of pages. Megan and her co-host in the show were fighting and it was interesting. A few pages later, Megan fell in love with Adam just like that. That was the first reason I DNFed this book.
Insta-love is the absolutely worst
Jessie
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I think Amazon has been recommending this to me, but I was mixing it up with Accidentally Married with the similar cover design, and blond on the cover. After reading Accidentally Married last night, I was glad to be wrong, and find that Victorine Lieske had more books for me to read.

Megan and Adam co-star on a morning show on their local television network. When Adam makes a comment that riles Megan on-air, and she fights back, views increase, and their producer encourages Adam to keep needling
Lisa  (Bookworm Lisa)
***3.5 stars***

This is a cute book. I thought the premise was a bit cliche, but it was still fun to read.

Early morning talk show hosts are pitted against each other, then coerced into dating, only to agree to a marriage for their careers and money. Somewhere along the way, they fell in love.

The book contains a lot of humor and funny situations. It is clean with kissing.
Kathy * Bookworm Nation
I liked the first book more, but this was still a fun read.

Megan is a new co-host for a small town morning show. She doesn’t get along well with her co-star Adam, which translates to higher ratings because apparently everyone likes to tune in to see them fight. I would have liked to have seen them as co-hosts a little more and I never got why they both acted like they were barely getting by financially. It’s like they were caught between being celebrities and just regular-Joes. Anyway, their sl
E. Writes
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious!!! Heartwarming!!! Touching and memorable!!!

Victorine E . Lieske pens a powerful roller coaster of a ride with this unexpected romance... the twists and turns kept the pages turning, and the characters were so easy to love you were rooting for them from the first chapter onward!
The author did a wonderful job making a fresh, funny romance with plenty of heart and a lot of depth... resulting in a book that lingers on the mind like a sweet fragrance.

You'll wish we could all be so ...
Mary McFarlane
Apr 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-books
Again another short sweet story. These types of books just suck me in and I can't put down. Very easy to read. Looking forward to the next book
Lacey's Love of Literature
Jan 30, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2015-read
Link to Blog: http://laceysloveofliterature.blogspo...

This was an incredibly short read. The premise suggested it would be a light, fun read - I just didn't really enjoy it and found it quite dull, boring and lacking a spark. There just was no spark from the book, no chemistry between the two Main Characters and without that, I just couldn't muster up any enthusiasm for this book.

The 'banter' between the two Main Characters wasn't as humorous or as flirty as I was expecting. The main heroine goe
Tasha
Aug 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Okay so he is a jerk on set but off the set he seems like a nice guy... I am getting whiplash here from him... Dang the first time I wrote my review my first words were that I wanted to slap his pretty face (assuming he has a pretty face) because of the way he acted on the set so I had to erase that when I come to find out he is not such a jerk off the set. Holy Crap that was so funny (the incident at the skating rink).
William Simmons
Jan 25, 2015 rated it did not like it
Can't write out of the formula

I've read 1 1/2 to 2 pages and I've already spent too much time on this one.

Unless it makes a fast turn and she is either a martial arts expert and throws both Adam and Leon across the state or knees one of them in the balls and puts him in the hospital, this book is just going to be an insult to female readers.
Sheryl
Aug 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sweet story

When I read the reviews,I thought this sounds cute. I have to say that I loved this book. I will have to try other books written by this author.
Char (1RadReader59)
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Sometimes we fail to see who or what is right in front of us out of fear or necessity. Which for Megan Holloway, co-host of a local morning show is true. You see she works with Adam Warner, a handsome, successful, young, good looking, ego gobbler, jerk. Oh, yeah did I say sexy hot? So, you get the picture.
Problem being he knows it. When the sign “On Air” goes on he is an egotistical jerk. When it goes off he is kind and a gentleman. So, who is the real Adam? That is who Megan is trying to fig
Inn Auni
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I've read a few reality show theme about dating and found this one suited my taste. Some readers hated it calling it insta-love. But, that's the thing, it's not. Megan was physically attracted to Adam. After going out on dates and getting to know him, only then she realized she love him beyond that. Insta-love for me would be meeting for the first time and suddenly head over heel; akin to love at the first sight, usually used in mail-order bride/groom theme. To each their own and I respected tha ...more
Linda Sims
Feb 21, 2018 rated it did not like it
This is meant to be a romantic comedy, I say meant to be because ultimately it was boring and not funny at all. The two lead characters are co hosts on a morning show he’s a scumbag to her and she retaliates right back. Their producer comes up with an idea for them to go out on dates, they’re both forced to go along with or lose their jobs.

The first few pages of this seemed liked it was going to be an entertaining read, unfortunately that didn’t last. The writing was uninspiring and so much of
Danna
May 27, 2018 rated it liked it
For some reason these short and uber sweet romances are cutting it for me. I had hit quite the reading slump after the reading Darfever #3 (I cannot recall its name for the life of me), but I've regained my reading mojo a bit.

Anyways, I liked this story more that Mistakenly Married. The plot is about a hate to love relationship between co-workers who are semi-famous, and it was definitely more plausible than its predecesor (or was it sequel?).

What I like the most about this story is that it doe
Christina
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Such a great book!!!

I have enjoyed reading this book series, but this one might possibly be my favorite. The characters are so well formed and have such chemistry- their dialogue alone had me laughing and swooning! It was a quality clean romance, with a happily ever after that left me so very satisfied!!
Lisa Swinton
Mar 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my first read by Victorine Lieske (though I've been admiring her covers for a while), and it won't be my last!

What a fun fast paced story with heart! Great emotional development of the characters. The storyline was solid. The twists unexpected. I enjoyed every moment of reading as I watched Megan and Adam's story unfold.

It was clean, witty, and refreshing. I'll definitely be reading more by this author.

Bonnie
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was ready for a fun clean story and Victorine didn't disappoint.

I laughed n maybe teared up a little a one point. Loved the story! This is one worth rereading. I will be looking for more of her books in the future.
Camilla
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
This series is a hoot. The characters express genuine emotions to situations, and there were plenty of moments where I felt amusement, embarrassment, even anger along with one of the characters. I am one who does not take relationships or marriage lightly, but I couldn't help enjoying this story. The back stories behind both protagonists made it easy to see them "real", and their friendship made me smile.
Kerry
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very good.

Well written and this book made me laugh out loud several times. Loved it!!! Recommend that you read this book if you want true romance and plenty of laughs!!!
Cynthia
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romantic-comedy
This was a nice funny clean read, it started out hilarious I laughed myself silly. From there it just became a nice wonderful read. It was a read that can take you way from your troubles give you a smile to make your day better. It reminded me of the movie The Ugly Trust which I loved. The author did take it on a serious side which reminded me things are not always as they seem, sometimes you have to look deeper to find the truth. Sometimes you have to do things you don’t want to do or you don’t ...more
Shay VanZwoll
Feb 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
When Megan Holloway was hired as the co-host of a morning show, she never expected that Adam Warner would be a chauvinistic jerk. While his insults and her quick rebuttals furthered the show's ratings, they certainly didn't give her warm & fuzzy feelings towards her coworker. So why is she so excited when the station sends them out on a date?

Adam hates having to needle his co-host, but his job is on the line. Since the producer realized that it was Megan's reactions that make the show so pop
Bob Boze
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reluctantly Married is a romantic comedy and is the second book in a four-book series.

Like book one (Accidently Married), Reluctantly Married is a cute, fun, easy read that had me laughing out loud on almost every page. I enjoyed both books so much that I just finished book 3 and have started book 4.

Once again, the story is quite simple and centers around Megan, and her TV show co-host, Adam. Megan and Adam spend most of their time on their morning show, goading and sniping at each other; much
Char ღ Denae
Frustratingly Funny and Romantic!

I shared the heroine's frustration while reading this humorous romance. Megan is the co-host on a small town, morning talk show. The other host, wickedly handsome, Adam, has been encouraged by their boss, to taunt and bait Megan so she'll throw out one of her zippy zingers, much to the audience's delight. The boss, Leon, is all about the ratings, and the ratings have continued to grow since Megan joined the show. The sexual tension between the two hosts has their
Kaitlin Lowry
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Incredible!

I've read a lot of romances in my life. I average two a week. I loved this book! Instead of getting my college homework done. I read this book in one sitting. I'm sure I will regret the decision after an all nighter, but right now it feels really good. This book had me at the edge of my desk chair. I loved the chemistry between the two characters. While reading the words of their story I could imagine it perfectly in my mind. Their love was slow to truly take shape, but believable. Th
Sandi Ramirez
Aug 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OH MY Goodness this has to be one of the funniest romances I have read in a while yet at the same time I wanted to hit a couple people upside their heads as well.

Megan and Adam are co-anchors of a morning show on tv. Their boss decides to get ratings up he will have Adam start needling Megan and it works. He comes across as a male pig and she snips back at him and ratings start going up and Leon the station manger is happy as a bug in a rug...yes bed bug.

Then he brings on a relationship expert
Jessica
Aug 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shauna
Jan 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
SO LOVE this author!
SO LOVED this book!

Megan Holloway loves her job, a local morning show, and has big plans to move up.

She struggles with her co-host though.

Adam is good-looking... not a bad quality.

But he keeps goading her... like he is doing it on purpose just to get a reaction from her.

Since their ratings keep going up the producer encourages this behavior.

When they host a "relationship specialist" things get even more sticky.

Megan is put on-the-spot when this specialist suggests that she an
Cassie Shiels
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read Victorine Lieske's Mistakenly Married, Accidentally Married, Blissfully Married. How had I forgotten book 2 in the series Reluctantly Married. lol. Here are my thoughts: First of all I love Victorine Lieske's books! And this one did not disappoint me one bit. I loved how Adam was so smitten with her from the very beginning and how she thought she had to fight her feelings. I loved how they challenged each other while dating, there was not a dull moment there. It was a fun twist to have th ...more
Nari
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Megan and Adam are co hosts on a morning TV show. The producer of the show has Adam make comments that make Megan made because the viewers enjoy her comebacks. The two are bringing up the shows viewership enough that the producer tricks them into dating. Sparks fly when the two are together. As Megan gets to know Adam better, she realizes that there is more to him than she thought. Adam starts to realize how much he cares for Megan while dating her. Then the two are acts to do a National show wh ...more
  • The Wife Maker (The Husband Maker, #3)
  • Here Comes the Bride
  • Full Court Devotion (Christmas in Snow Valley #3)
  • Falling for Rayne (Love and Flowers Trilogy, #1)
  • An Unexpected Kiss (Christmas in Snow Valley #1)
  • The Suspect's Daughter  (Rogue Hearts #4)
  • The Bachelor Trap (Trap, #2)
  • Twist of Fate
  • Trouble in Loveland
  • In Tune With Love: An April Wedding Story (A Year of Weddings Novella 2, #5)
  • Married to the Marquess (Arrangements, #2)
  • One Classic Latin Lover, Please
  • Saving Grace (Hearthfire Romance, #1)
  • Karma's A Bitch (A Pet Psychic Mystery, #1)
  • Head Over Heels
  • License to Date (Better Date than Never, #6)

Married (5 books)
  • Accidentally Married (Married, #1)
  • Mistakenly Married (Married, #3)
  • Blissfully Married (Married, #4)
  • Acting Married (Married, #5)
“She was perfect for the show. Cute. Young. A petite blonde-haired and blue-eyed beauty.” 0 likes