Start by marking “Dirty Ties” as Want to Read:
Dirty Ties

Dirty Ties

The alluring, curvaceous blonde at the finish line.
With sapphire eyes that cheat and lie.
Whose powerful family murdered mine.

I hate her.
I want her.

I know she’s hiding something.
But so am I.
Published January 12th 2015 by Pam Godwin

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Ties, please sign up.
Monika
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Christy
5 stars!

photo 3b3d6d17-b62d-482c-b1ab-7fb7497e1657_zps138f7736.jpg
The strongest love begins from a place of conflict…

Dirty Ties is one of those books that keeps you on the edge of your seat. It starts fast paced and never slows. I loved all the twists, turns, secrets and surprises. Pam Godwin is one of those authors I can always count on to be consistently good. Her books are always original, gritty and well written. She never disappoints. This book was no exception. Although very different from her other books, it was fantastic. I thoroughly enj
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 Stars

It's official, Pam Godwin is completely incapable of writing a book that I not only devour in one sitting, but I book I have yet to not absolutely love. And Dirty Ties was definitely no exception. It was different from her other books since it wasn't dark but an
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
3.5-4 stars!

description

This book was one helluva ride! It kept me on my toes, had numerous twists and reveals I didn’t see coming and most of all, was so steamy I was sure my iPad was going to combust. But at the same time I also felt a wee bit underwhelmed by it all and part of the reason is because of this misconception I had, so I do want to emphasize that this book is a contemporary erotic romance with suspense elements. I don’t know why I thought it was dark – probably because everything else I’ve rea
Jennifer Kyle
Nov 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, book-boyfriends
LIVE:

4.5 -5 EVADER Stars

description

Wow! That was one hell of a sexy mysterious ride! Kaci Baskel is married to her gay best friend and they are being blackmailed by not only her evil stepfather but her own parents. You see, Trenchant Media is run by Collin and Kaci’s evil parents and our couple has been stuck following their rule for many years.

Kaci is so much more than what she seems in the corporate world. She is a Ducanti rider and has been having hot crazy fanta
Amy | Foxy Blogs
LIVE-> http://amzn.to/1wzriuJ

OOOOOH YEAH!!!!
Another stellar book to add to my every growing “I love Ms. Godwin shelf.” Dirty Ties was a STEAMY read!!!

I'm going to avoid discussing the majority of the plot so not spoil anything for the upcoming readers. However, I will share the blurb that outlines the essence of the book.

Blurb :

Wit
Pam
5 Best. Kept. Secret. stars
"No matter what happens or how volatile the journey, there will be no room for emptiness. I promise."

Logan
He was the only man who could arouse me and scare me in the same breath, who could make my pulse thunder so ferociously I felt carelessly drunk."

Kaci
She was a dangerous distraction, exactly what I didn't want. Yet she was everything I never knew I was searching for.

Lies. Blackmail. Deceit. Control. Power.

No Regrets.

What a wonderful web w
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★★ 5 Stars ★★★★★

It's LIVE!! Buy Links UK-http://bitly.com/1C6Ils1 US-http://bitly.com/1C6Ir2S

Absolutely fantastic, fast paced, gripping, unique, sexy - there aren't enough words to describe how much I enjoyed reading this book. I felt totally immersed in the story it was as if I was watching it play out on the screen.

Kaci Baskel comes from a very influential and well known family in Chicago and is married to her best friend Collin. She spends her days working hard at their parents company - T
Beverly
5 Dirty, Sexy, Love Stars

This is my first book by Pam Godwin, but it definitely won’t be my last. I loved this one about revenge and self-discovery. Our two main characters are on two different paths, but are highly motivated: one driven by revenge and the other by desire for freedom.

Every decision Logan has made for years has been driven by his need for revenge. When his mother was killed it forever altered his life and he wants the family behind her death to pay. As part of his plan Logan begi
Catarina
4 Dirty Stars

Kaci is the daughter of one of the most two powerful business families. She has an arranged and fake marriage with Collin, her best-friend and the son of the other power family. They are both completely controlled by their families.
Logan seeks revenge for his mother’s homicide. In order to do that, he wants to kill the person who did it, Collin’s father and Kaci father in law. He needs to use Kaci in order to do that, and in the beginning he has no problem doing so.
But as he and
Too Many Books Too Little Time
4.5 Stars!

"...beneath the tailored power-suit and affluent family, I was a woman like any other with a need for acceptance, a connection to cling to, a passion to balance out the monotony."

That was....

Enthralling:

Very edge of your seat. I was hooked from the very beginning.

Intriguing:

Who is bad? Who is good?

Sexy:

One word. Elevator.

Dark, Dangerous, Mysterious:

Loved the underground racing elements. Loved all of the scenes with Evader.

Yeah I know...I didn't say much about the plot, but I thin
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
IT'S LIVE Buy Links:
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PQ3QTT2
B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/dirty...
Kobo: http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/eboo...
iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id94...
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

+5 BRILLIANT STARS

From the first moment I saw this book I was sure this book was for me!!!I didn't know exactly what to wait from the book but when I saw the bike on the cover(the truth is I have a think for bikers :) ) and read the synopsis
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 4 "no room for emptiness" STARS **

“The strongest love begins from a place of conflict. It's a volatile journey of committing and fighting and recommitting, but the effort is resolute and evolves into something so consuming the heart aches just thinking about it.”

Being the book that helped me to finally pop my Pam Godwin cherry, Dirty Ties showed me how a book can be saved by the writing style of it's author.

You see, I had a few minor problems about the story and the characters, but they
Christie«SHBBblogger»
*ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**

Title:Dirty Ties
Series:Standalone
Author:Pam Godwin
Release date: January 12, 2015
Rating:5 stars
Cliffhanger:No
HEA: (view spoiler)

I have to say, the skill that Pam Godwin wields with her words is so brilliant, I could probably be onboard to read just about any future books, regardless of the premise. She's that good. Not only is the writing first-rate, but the story was laid out in a vivid and fast paced manner. Whi
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Nov 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Wild. Dirty. Stunning. Stars!
(ARC provided by author)
(BR with Jennifer)

photo b8b03ce7-f3b2-4efe-82a2-fdc8dbdce2af.jpg

photo 15bb36de-1e11-4f8a-a1dd-eb4db1ce1643.jpg

photo 850aa285-a625-40e3-a60d-4a8220a46927.jpg

Kaci Baskel is a 37 yr. old beautiful woman living in Chicago who is controlled by her powerful, wealthy family. She lives a lavish lifestyle with her husband Collin who has been her best friend since she was a child. I must say I adored Collin! He is major swoon worthy, but her marriage is very unconventional, and nothing is what it seems. Most of her life she's tried to play a role and be what everyone else wants, and
Jasmine
4 DIRTY STARS! ★★★★

"The strongest love begins from a place of conflict."

Talk about hard, fast and dirty! Pam Godwin surely delivered one helluva read here that nearly made my Kindle spontaneously combust. It's official that Pam writes some of the best smut out there and being a fan of her dark reads, I'm not sure if I can possibly love this woman enough already.

Oh yes, that elevator scene lived up to its expectations and the brooding mystery of the notorious Evader surely got me hooked onto t
ღFloღ the coffee addict
4.5 my perfect weekend read STARS

“The strongest love begins from a place of conflict.”

Let me just start off by saying this was exactly what I needed after all the drama and mystery I had before. Something light and sexy and with a little danger on top. Perfect weekend read. Thanks to all my friends here who read this over the last week and who basically spammed my timeline with the most fabulous reviews. You just can't escape this book right now.

Dirty Ties is a stand-alone story about fast b
Candace
What A Ride!

Suspenseful. Mysterious. Hot as hell!

This was a captivating story about revenge, loyalty and love. I always look forward to Ms. Godwin's books because of the unique and well-developed characters and storylines. She always seems to put a different spin on things that makes her work stand out from others. I am constantly reevaluating my boundaries and stepping outside of my comfort zone when I read a story of hers. The content isn't the darkest or most shocking, it's in the subtle way
Sandy ღCoffee Addict Booksღ
description

I’m in the minority. AGAIN!! I’m soon becoming the bitch lady who hates/ dislikes/voices unpopular opinion of the book everyone loved :’(

Anyway let’s get down to business…I was so looking forward to read this book since it had been raved about plus I never read anything from this author before so with full enthusiasm I picked ‘Dirty Ties’ for our BR. But….. I didn’t really enjoy it as much as I hoped!

I love bikes, love the thrill about speeding, going to any extent to win the race like your ent
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝

"This was attraction. That was all. Long, pent-up, sexual attraction"

Dirty Ties is a masterpiece in the world of bikers. The story is different, unique with full of twist and surprises. Pam had me glued from page one till the end. I must have I felt so good to give this 5 stars rating. Been really awhile I was able to do that!

photo tumblr_n9vmt7r5kE1smcbm7o1_500.gif

What's It About An unique biker story that not only keeps you going but it keeps you hot. Boy, that man is sex on the stick. MR. LOGAN, MINE!

photo CF1F6056-89FA-47A5-8A68-1210ED4E3F09.jpg

Hero He is all mine! Th
Val Shameless ⚓️ Steamy Reads ⚓️
4-4.25 Crotch Rocketing Stars

This was really good. Pam Godwin is one seriously talented author chick.

description

This is the third book by her that I have read and all three have been quite original, something that is becoming increasingly difficult to achieve these days it seems.

All the plots have been different.
All the environments have been different.
All the characters have been different.

And, in a book world where a lot of authors seem to churn out the same characters over and over again but call them
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

3.75 Biker Hotness Stars!

photo C4F58DDF-136F-4703-9EDD-1BA13C1548E5_zpssptmtnjg.jpg

Here I go...a bit against popular opinion again. I'm not gonna lie...there's things I really loved about this book and things that just didn't connect well for me. Dirty Lies centers around Kaci and Collin, married because their parents essentially blackmailed them into it...with a contract. Collin is gay and his parents run a ruthless multi-media conglomerate. Both Kaci and Collin are pawns in their parent's sick, twisted, unlawful business dealings.

Kaci has this infa
Glass
Jan 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have to be completely honest and admit that until 23% of Dirty Ties, I was almost sure that I'd DNF this book. Luckily, things turned around and new Pam Godwin novel ended as quite decent read. As in naughty fluff of awesomeness.

What I liked?

+ Revenge. After amazing Gypsy Brothers series by Lili St. Germain ( and that TV show about Emily Thorne, of course), this has became one of my favorite topics.

+ Hotness level "priceless". Everything from that elevator scene to the part in the hotel was
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***5 Stars***

Revenge wasn’t an emotion. It was my inheritance, the acting force that lived in my blood and sustained my balance. It was my equilibrium.

What in the ever loving hell took me so long to read a Pam Godwin book?!?!?!

First off, let me say that by the second paragraph I was in love with the quality of writing. Pam Godwin, why were you buried in my kindle for so long? Your hooks were in me deep by the end of the first chapter. My heart was racing and my mind was spinning throughout t
☆ Sammy ☆彡
What an incredible first read of the new year!!! Once I picked up Dirty Ties by Pam Godwin, I couldn't put it down. There were times when I tried to stop reading to get some sleep because I had to work the next day but ended up picking my Kindle right back up and finished the book around 2:30 AM. The lack of sleep was totally worth it!

Every aspect of Logan Flynt's life centers around revenge and he will do whatever it takes to get it. Illegal motorcycle racing, lying, keeping secrets, killing th
Penelope ✘ that awkward girl that doesn't go here ✘
FOUR STARS!

This was my second book by Pam Godwin and I have to admit, I'm becoming a fan of her work. Whilst this wasn't as groundbreaking as Vanquish, I still found this book quite enjoyable and am quite impressed with Godwin's versatility as a writer.

As there are many amazing reviews already out there for this book, I won't bother rehashing points that have already been made. Instead, I'll leave you all with five memorable moments from Dirty Ties, which may only make sense to those who've alre
Kathleen
Action Level ~ 4 Stars
Heat Level ~ 4.5 Stars
Ending ~ 4.5 Stars
Overall Rating ~ 4.5 Stars

This was my first book written by Pam Godwin and I can honestly say that it will not be my last.

For me, the story grabbed me right from the start and held my interest all the way through. I was easily caught up in the whole revenge thing and loved reading how it all played out. The racing scenes were fantastic and gave me the action
.Lili.
 photo DIRTYTIES2_zpsozrevc2d.gif

Pam Godwin,

photo imagejpg1_zps046bb323.jpg

This woman always delivers. That being said- this is a hard book to review because for best enjoyment of the book it's best not to reveal too much- so I'll just tell you about what I loved.

*Engaging plot full of mystery and suspense
*The author makes the reader feel everything the characters are feeling: despair, suspicion, and sexual tension.
*Dual POV
*It's haaaawt *wink, wink*
*forbidden romance <---I'm a sucker for those :)

I do want to point out that this book is not Pam Godwin's
Ilze
Nov 19, 2014 rated it did not like it

description

More like - very disappointed.

I need a refund asap

Bibi
May 31, 2017 rated it it was ok
The plot was a little contrived and too damned interwoven for my liking, still, the prose was well written and the pacing kept the reader engaged from start to finish.

So, why the 2 stars? Everyone was so gd old. Yes, I said it. I never knew I was an ageist but gosh darn it, they were all so old. The parents, Kaci, Logan/Evader, Collins, and on and on. Furthermore, Kaci was frigging unlikeable and for a woman in her late 30s who was also VP at a Fortune five O O company, she was plain ignorant a
Vanessa
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Lovers of hot and suspenseful contemporary romance
5 The Fourth Option Stars!!

OMG! Did this book give anyone else an Iron Man vibe?! Evader's whole underground cave thing totally reminded me of Iron Man...hot!!! Any book that allows my to fantasize about Robert Downey Jr. all greased up and sexy is A-ok by me!!!

photo DirtyTiesCasting_zpsea926887.jpg

Loved this!!!!! This book kinda took me by surprise. I was expecting a scorching hot contemporary romance, and while it DEFINITELY delivered on that front, it was so much more. This story packed a mean punch in a way that I wasn't ex
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
This is a story about two people heading towards the same goal...plotting out their revenge. The only problem is that their pivotal point is the exact same day and unfortunately only one will come out on top...or will they?

Well, since this is from PG, I expected something dark and dirty, I just didn't expect for the story to start off with a threesome...a pretty unsatisfying threesome at that! But it gets better, much better.

Kaci's had one love in her life and that's her best friend, Collin. T
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
Pam Godwin is pretty amazing at keeping you on the edge of your seat. She has a "taboo" quality to her writing that makes her stories so unique. There is always something so wrong...illegal...unethical, yet you find yourself nodding along and captivated by the "bad" of it all!

Dirty Ties is a romantic suspense of sorts with a fabulous erotic tone! It is a cast of characters who are "tied" together from the very beginning yet unaware of the fine lines pulling them together.

Kaci Baskel sits in the
Amber Rose
Shelves: beta-read
I am happy to say I am one of the beta readers for this book. :)

photo Dirty Ties Teaser Picture_zpsoasancx1.jpg

Blurb-

The alluring, curvaceous blonde at the finish line.
With sapphire eyes that cheat and lie.
Whose powerful family murdered mine.

I hate her.
I want her.

I know she’s hiding something.
But so am I.

photo Follow the Readng Rom Blog_zpsznrkrqks.png
 photo Like the Reading ROom Blog on Fb_zpsnigjcua7.png
Dee Montoya
*****5 Always You and Me Stars*****

What a sexy and thrilling ride this book was, I loved every minute of it. Dirty Ties starts with a bang, literally and the pervert that I am, what can I say? I was totally hooked right then, lucky for me the story only got better and better.

photo 60332f0b-9e43-4bf8-8e77-18976c5d68f4_zps4rea1pcz.jpg

Turns out all the characters are connected by very dirty ties and once they MC meet and explore the sexy roads they are both traveling on they are ready to forget the past and the future and take a detour into something eve
TeriLyn
5+++ "Ready to Race?" Stars

Dirty Ties stands as my first Pam Godwin book and will certainly not be my last. I really just want to stop real life and devour each and every one of her stories because Dirty Ties was beyond good for me and I'm so excited to have discovered a new author.

"The strongest love begins from a place of conflict." Her words effortlessly draw you into her world with vividly descriptive writing, Pam Godwin makes the reader feel alive with this dark, twisty love story between L
Anna
Denisa
4.5 So much better than I expected!

I loved this book, I didn't expect it to be so absolutely wonderful, at least not after reading the blurb. The characters were absolutely great, the writing caught my attention and the plot was really interesting.

Definitely worth reading, especially when you have no idea what to read next and are in a bit of a book funk, this will most definitely get you out of it!
Debra
Jan 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-or-netgalley

**ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review**
Cristina
Jan 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
description

Hold you're horses...I have something :P

description

Well...this was different :) I liked this book but I wasn't over the moon about it.

It was a different kind of biker book and I enjoyed the hole dark biker/vigilante story that Logan a.k.a. Evader had going on with the midnight illegal races and (view spoiler) :D

description

Kaci felt a little of to me and I could relate to her easily but she fit well into de book.

All in all it was a good read :D And I enjoyed very much the par
Polly
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
*arc provided by author for honest review*

When I think of Pam Godwin I think "dark, dirty, and mind fucked". I've learned to expect that of her. When I won this arc I had prepped my mind for that. What I got was suspense, sweet, swoony, and STEAM!

Evader/Logan- was hell bent on his ultimate revenge of his mothers death. Nothing could get in his way.

photo Evader_zps42e6fc04.jpg

Kaci- is in a contracted marriage with her gay best friend. She was lonely and had a hole only her job could fill.

photo kaci_zps6ede11e3.jpg

Once they meet the sparks fly. I
Elizabeth
"Revenge.
I raced to finance it.
I evaded to protect it.
I killed to attain it.
I planned everything."

description

Dirty Ties is a "can't put down", "what the hell is happening here", "did that just really happen?" kind of read. It is action packed and full of intrigue and suspense. To anyone who enjoys some grit and rawness to their love stories, this is the perfect read for you!

Kaci is an independent, sophisticated, hard working business woman. She is married to her best friend and her life has been
Kim Bailey
4 Stars

I want my own Evader! Talk about sinfully sexy! His leather clad ass and filthy, dirty mouth ... Is it really hot in here?

Beyond all the hotness ... And trust me, there was a lot of it in this book ... There is a really great story. Greed, corruption, lies and revenge. I really enjoy the way Pam Godwin wove all the pieces together.

The connection between our main characters was my only drawback. Their chemistry was completely convincing and their back stories and situation made the deep e
✿kawehi.reviews
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
☆ I received an ARC via the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ☆

Dirty Ties was my first read from Pam Godwin but certainly not my last! I cannot put into words of how much I enjoyed this novel! It was cunning, it was addictive, and it had a whole lot of twists and turns to keep you guessing!

I loved how the main jilt of the plot was fixated on revenge with the ricocheted impact set on the demise of the targeted enemy.

But of course, as this is a story, the repercussions end up f
Jen
This was a 4.5 star for me! Review to come!!!
♥ BR ♥: Dirty Ties 88 54 Jan 15, 2015 07:41AM
  • Return to Grace Street (Chapter 8, #2)
  • Debt
  • Unblocked - Episode Two (Timber Towers, #2)
  • For Adriano (Chicago Syndicate, #3)
  • The Sordid Promise (Breaking Insanity, #1)
  • Breaking Shaun (Breaking Free, #2)
  • Kick (Savage Saints MC #1)
  • The Enforcer (Untamed Hearts, #3)
  • Ricochet (Vigilantes, #1)
  • Behold the Stars (Signal Bend, #2)
  • Camouflage (Predator and Prey, #1)
  • Best Laid Plans (The Mercenaries, #1)
  • Panic (Rook and Ronin, #3)
  • Dawn of Forever (Jack & Jill, #3)
  • Berserk (Detroit After Dark #3)
  • Cold-Blooded Beautiful (Beautiful, #2)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author, Pam Godwin, lives in the Midwest with her husband, their two children, and a foulmouthed parrot. When she ran away, she traveled fourteen countries across five continents, attended three universities, and married the vocalist of her favorite rock band.

Java, tobacco, and dark romance novels are her favorite indulgences, and might be considered more u
“The strongest love begins from a place of conflict.” 16 likes
“Are you happy?”
Same question he asked me every day, and I always gave the same honest answer. “You are my happiness.”
3 likes