Start by marking “Make Me: A BDSM Romance” as Want to Read:
Make Me: A BDSM Romance

Make Me: A BDSM Romance

Sassy mouth, spankable ass, curves that won’t quit. I can’t get Dawn off my mind.

The chemistry in our scenes is off the charts, but me and love parted ways a long time ago. I can’t let her get used to me riding in to save the day every time she’s in trouble, but now she’s under my skin, and to make her behave I might just have to make her mine.

- - - - -

Gabriel loves my
Published January 6th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Make Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make Me

Shurrn
Loved this story - Sweet heat and laughter - Absolute Perfection.
She's a dash of color in a sea of black leather, black makeup, black hair, black everything. It's like no one thinks BDSM can be fun anymore. All serious and angsty. And then there's Dawn.
A truly fabulous Novella worthy of repeat readings.

I was able to read the story in a single sitting, and by the time I finished, my face hurt from grinning so much. I ev
Denise
2 Stars

I wasn't expecting much due to the length, but the execution left me disappointed. The H rescues the h from a dangerous situation, he offers to let her stay at his apartment, and then they jump to scening together. It didn't feel true to me and happened far too quickly. There is some ex drama that really does nothing for the plot but cause some miscommunication between the MCs. I found the BDSM cliche and boring to read. Bratty subs don't usually bother me but there was zero developme
The BookChick
Make Me was definitely steamy enough but I felt that there was little connective tissue between the actual story and the steam. I never felt any established trust or connection between the characters so their sceneing together did not feel true. I felt the strong lust between them, but I didn't get a good sense of why their feelings developed so quickly when they didn't know anything about each other. My neutral feelings are perhaps because I'm biased after reading so many books in the genre whe ...more
Kristy Dean
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great BDSM romance

This was the second book I have read and love from this author. I did buy the rest of the books in the series since I will re read them a lot.
Overview. Dawn was having a bad week. Her boss has been hard on her and parking issues at her place have not been good. She is cursing the two cars that have her blocked in when Gabe comes up and offers help. The biggest shock is when Dawn is at his BDSM club and he notices her bad behavior. Gabe steps in and offers her Dom anot
Rose Howse
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this quick read about Gabriel and Dawn's connection through BDSM. Dawn was more of a brat than a sub but it made for a fun read. Gabe is a decent dom and neighbor. Their quick connection and good match to scene with fit just right with this quick to read sexy story.
I am enjoying finding other books by Cate Bellerose, haven't read a dud yet!
Karen
Sep 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Mixed Feelings

I have mixed feelings about this short story. It moves quickly which isn’t a problem for me as I love a bit of instant love but for me it’s the bdsm. I love bdsm stories and have read a lot but the scenes were nothing but beatings. Yes she handled it and he didn’t go too far but there needed to be more than just hitting to embrace the true nature of bdsm. Glad I read it on KU and I returned it as soon as I’d read it.
WBS-S
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I think I might have been hasty in giving all the books in series three stars, thus I have revised my rating to four stars. I thought every one of these books was interesting and offered a good story with good sex scenes. I think my hasty decision to give this only three stars was because these books are a little short. Anyway, read this if BDSM Romance is your preferred genre, as it certainly is mine.
Julie Kemp
Aug 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Just okay

Nothing to great. Characters ate okay but it wasn't a book I couldn't put down. Not interested in reading the next one
Naughty
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hot and quick with some good impact scenes.
Miranda Whore
Review for Make Me by Cate Bellerose

Make Me by Cate Bellerose is an erotic BDSM romance. I’ve read a ton of BDSM books and it’s extremely rare that I find one that is not only sexy, but funny too. The writing style has a great flow to it, I never felt there was a lull or that the author was just adding things to add them. She took full advantage of every word in this novella, building the scenes in a way that you were THERE.

I love Dawn. She’s no wilting flower and I respect th
Donna G. Frew
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Perfect erotica romance!

I have only been reading erotica for a month or two, but I've already seen that many of the books basically adhere to a formula. Not this book! Make Me is part of a scintillating, hot bdsm series by Cate Bellarose. I could only find 3 books by this author, and they were so great that I downloaded and read them immediately after finding the first. This book is so sizzling that it's unreal and on top of that, really really humorous., believe it or not. I found myself gaspi
Kristina
SO love me some kindle freebies. My 2.5 rating is reflective of the cookie cutter story line. Main character Gabriel runs a BDSM club and becomes Dawn's superhero in a isn't-it-fate kind of moment. She swoons, wants him. He resists. Makes comparisons to his ex. She vows to make him see her differently.

This probably could have ended up a 3 but I have real issues with bratty female characters. They're overplayed and cliched.
Olivia Rigal
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: light-bdsm
Loved it.
It's a nice BDSM book, lovely interaction btw the character and sweet action.
Nice and hot.
I'm delighted to have found a new author.
Couldn't wait for the next one (Teach me) and got lucky enough to get a ARC.
See my review for it!
Mandi Conner
rated it did not like it
Feb 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Hottest Guy in Hollywood (Storm, #1)
  • Blind Man's Wolf (Tooth & Claw, #1)
  • Partners (PsyCop, #1-2)
  • Fated: Blood and Redemption (Baal's Heart, #3)
  • Two Bar Mitzvahs (No Weddings, #3)
  • The Flesh Cartel, Season 3: Transformation
  • Cameron's Contract (Enthrall, #5)
  • The Ravishing of Beauty
  • Brie Surrenders her Heart (After Graduation, #8)
  • Taken (Kept #2)
Find out more about Cate's books and sign up for Cate's Steamy Newsletter at http://catebellerose/newsletter!

There's something magical about the games of dominance and submission. The excitement of giving total control to the one you love, knowing that he will take you places you never thought you could go. The absolute trust in a man who loves you, who wants to challenge you, who wants to bring out the best in you. It'
“You know your safewords?” I put as much menace into my words as I can. She rolls her eyes, making sure I see it. “Yeah, yeah. Yellow for slow down. Red for stop. Blue for your balls. Green for go.” 0 likes
“Uh, hi.” That’s right, Dawn. Dazzle him with your smart reply and draw him in with your witty repartee. Fuck, I’m screwed.” 0 likes