Start by marking “Immortals of New Orleans Box Set: Books 1-4 (Immortals of New Orleans, #1-4)” as Want to Read:
Immortals of New Orleans Box Set: Books 1-4 (Immortals of New Orleans, #1-4)

Immortals of New Orleans Box Set: Books 1-4

(Immortals of New Orleans #1-4)

Bestselling & award-winning erotic paranormal romance. Full length vampire & shifter romance novels, each with their own happily ever after.

KADE'S DARK EMBRACE (Book 1)
After a series of girls are ritualistically murdered on the cold streets of Philadelphia, seasoned detective, Sydney Willows, is forced to work with sexy, alpha vampire, Kade Issacson. As he
Published January 20th 2015 by MT Carvin Publishing

Start your review of Immortals of New Orleans Box Set: Books 1-4 (Immortals of New Orleans, #1-4)
Allyson
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So dang good!! All four books I got for 99 cents and wow what a great deal. Vampires, Wolfs , suspense, love, hate, and sex !! Wowziers I enjoyed all of these so much !!!
Lisa Guzman
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved this series. I don’t know who I love more. The vampires or wolves. I do know they are all extremely hot and sexy. Excited to read the next set of books in this series.
Elaine Kirby
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!

These 1st 4 books in this series were excellent in as they had every thing that I love in a paranormal romance book. They had a good vs bad plot, lots of descriptive sex scenes & recurring characters from either previous books or books that will be coming in the future. However, for me reading these 4 books were a re-read as I'm try to finish reading this series from beginning to end & I because I've never gave a review of this set.

Book 1 - Kade's Dark Embrace - Made Isaacson,
Rachel
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this series and this is the perfect boxset to get started. I wrote my review with each book separately and added them here. Can't wait for more in this series.
Kade's Dark Embrace: Great start to the series. Loved everything about it, fell in love with the main and supporting characters. Kade and Sydney are explosive together. I was drawn in with the first chapter, and wanted to re-read right after I finished.
Luca's Magic Embrace: Another great add to the serious, Samantha and Luca were
Nancy Bodie
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Highly recommend!

This well written series was a fabulous find for me! I started a week long binge read/listen to this series and enjoyed every minute and dollar invested into It! I have completed every book currently available and can't wait for the next to release. Since I did this all in one week long shot all the reviews will be basically the same. Purchase you should be happy you did. I purchased both ebook and audio formats and was happy I did.
lorraine liehe
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love these storylines... only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the first 2 books start off a bit slow in building characters & theme. The redundancy in detail took away from the flow of the story in books 1 & 2 but they both smooth out around 3/4 of the way in. Book 3 & 4 are much much better in the easy flow of details & character building.
Valerie
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have been meaning to read this series for a while now, since the first time I met Kym Grosso at a book fair. I ended up listening to them on audio. I was pulled into the storyline pretty quickly and knew I needed to read them all, through book 8. I cannot wait for Quintus to come out!
Sandra Casile
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really got into this story.

Unbelievable. It took me awhile to get through all four of these books . But boy they get me hook line and sinker. Thank you so much Ms. Author. What a story teller.
Leanne Evans
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best Werewolf Series!

What a FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC series!!! Sooo hard to put down! THE MYSTERY and SUSPENSE is gut -wrenching! Loved every minute!ABSOLUTELY UNPUTDOWNABLE! Gotta get the rest of the series!
David J
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Contains 4 books. all are good. Book I liked the first and last books best, because the mail characters connections are better
Olga Yalibat
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love it, I can't get enough of supernatural.
Cheryl
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Four excellent stories of finding your mate. The stories have a good mystery, action, romance and awesome humor! I enjoyed reading each story but I will admit Leopold will prove to be very interesting! The characters are interesting but the sexual content is way overdone. Do I recommend these books, not really unless you want to read a lot about sex!
Katrina
Kade's Dark Embrace
After a series of girls are ritualistically murdered on the cold streets of Philadelphia, seasoned detective, Sydney Willows, is forced to work with sexy, alpha vampire, Kade Issacson. While working the case, Sydney finds herself inexplicably drawn to Kade, fighting the passion she feels towards him.

Kade, determined to solve the case and mete out justice, is captivated by the independent, fiery detective. As he attempts to protect her from a very real murderer, Kade grows
Tracie R
Jan 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS Immortals of New Orleans Box Set

KADE'S DARK EMBRACE
Like a fox spotting a rabbit in the woods, he could not resist the temptation of the hunt.
His cell phone when off again and he knew he must return to the task at hand, he memorized her face and hoped he would see her again.

Kade Issacson is a powerful and oh so sexy vampire, he has come to Philadelphia at the request of the Tristan to help solve a series of ritualistic murder they believe are the result of a vampire. Kade is surprised
Anne
Kade's Dark Embrace

Combining paranormal romance with a suspense-filled plot, Kym Grosso does a great job creating an exciting, steamy novel for our enjoyment. The story of Kade and Sydney kept me glued to the pages. Sydney, a very human kick-ass detective, is not going to hear of a vampire detective taking over her case. As they work together to solve the murders, the attraction between Kade and Sydney is unstoppable. Kade, being your hot, hot, hot alpha male, tries to keep her away from the
Carey Sabala
Aug 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Quick summaries

Book 1 – Kade’s Dark Embrace – Vampire/Human based PNR. Ok for a first book in a new series. Hero, Kade, is alpha type and ruler of the Vamps. Heroine, Sydney, is a detective, sexy loner type who gets it on with the local werewolf alpha. The two cross paths during a murder investigation. Insta-lust ensues. 3 1/2 stars for a basic PNR story with world building.

Book 2 – Luca’s Magic Embrace – Vampire/Witch based PNR. I didn’t enjoy this one as much as the first one probably because
Patricia
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This boxed set is a MUST for any paranormal romance reader, who loves a hot alpha male, a strong female, and a happily ever after. Kym Grosso lures you in with hot vampire and equally sizzling female in Kade’s Dark Embrace. Meet Kade Issacson and Detective Sydney Willows; follow them as they work together in solving a string of murders from the tough streets of Philly to the seductive streets of New Orleans.

Luca’s Magic Embrace, is the second book in the Immortals of New Orleans. Kym’s enchants
Laurel Johnson
Jan 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite paranormal series and to have the books in one set is the best thing ever!! These can be read as stand alone but it is better to read them in order. I have read all of these books and am always impatiently awaiting the next book. These are the hottest vampire and shifters around with feisty women who aren't afraid to stand up to them.

Kade's Dark Embrace--Book #1
Loved this book. The tough no nonsense police detective and the sexy, arrogant vampire...what a match up. You can
Susan
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
KADE'S DARK EMBRACE (Book 1)
Fantastic story, especially on audio! Sydney and Kade are wonderful. Sydney is strong, courageous and independent. Kade is overbearing, protective, sexy and determined. Their relationship starts rocky and is a blast to watch unfold. The other characters are as well created and irresistible. The plot is dark and twisted, fast-paced and entertaining. I was shocked that this is the debut paranormal for Kym Grosso - - - and I cannot wait for more!
LUCA'S MAGIC EMBRACE
Rose
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series is one of THE best Erotic Paranormal Romance series I have EVER read & to get the first four books together is fantastic!!!! Each book can read as a stand-alone but is much better read in order & they just keep getting better & better. I have read EVERY book in this series & I can honestly say I am always on pins & needles for the next one.

Kade’s Dark Embrace- Kade & Sydney, oh my holy hotness!!! What a fantastic start to this series. The chemistry between
Stacy Bradley
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sexy vampires and wolves all in one box set, how can you go wrong! Kade's Dark Embrace
Such a great story...twists and turns, great character development and a real attraction between the characters makes the story believable and engulfs you in it! Can't wait for the next book in the series!

Luca's Magic Embrace
Steamy, hot and sexy just like all Kym's books. Never one to disappoint and this one surely didn't. Kym is becoming one of those authors that you just one click no matter what she writes
Rebecca Warner
Jan 20, 2015 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed all 4 books.

While each book can be read by itself I found that by reading them in order gave you back ground on the characters and places. The first book starts in Philadelphia with Syndey and Kade, a police detective and a vampire. You also get to meet Tristen, Kat, Logan, and Luca. They work together to solve the murder of several women and the kidnapping of witch by a mage trying to rule New Orleans. The second book starts with Luca taking the witch, Samantha, to a coven to
Jacklynn Sizemore
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Kade's Dark Embrace: OK let first say what a wonderful and amazing love story!!!! When I started this book I couldn't put it down until I was done!!! This book grabs you in the first charter. The story is about Kade a hot & sexy vampire. Then there is Sydney the sexy & stubborn human cop. These two are so hot and naught together. If you want more I say it's a must read this is a great series!!!

Luca's Magic Embrace: This book was amazing and soooo sexy!!!! This is about Luca a vampire
Cathy Lasky
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Immortals of New Orleans Box Set (Books 1-4) (Kindle Edition)
I have read each of these books individually so I am going to copy and paste my receive for each one. This is a fantastic paranormal series. If you love hot, sexy shifters and vampires, pick this set up now.
Kade's Dark Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans) (Kindle Edition)
If you love paranormal romance like I do, you will want to read this. The story keeps you on the edge of your seat. There is a lot of action as well as romance. Looking
Heather Hungate-Brown
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Kade's Dark Embrace
Murder, romance, sexy vampires, sexier shifters, strong female lead, what more could you want? This was a fun attention grabbing book. Enough romance to make it sizzle, enough mystery to keep it thrilling. Couldn't put it down!
Luca's Magic Embrace
This was a great read. I can't wait to read the next book. Love those alpha males
Tristan's Lyceum Wolves
A great story line that brilliantly combines action, intrigue and steamy romance with unforgettable characters. Tristan is a
Lacy
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have loved this series since the first Book, Kade's Dark Embrace. Sydney Willows, is forced to work with sexy, alpha vampire, Kade Issacson and the fireworks start form the beginning.. Kym Grosso takes you into a world of Vampires, Shifters set in the city of New Orleans, one of my favorite places to visit. Every book in this series gets better than the one before it, you fall in Love & Lust with these sexy Alpha characters and the women who try to tame them.. When you read Book 1-4 your ...more
Janna Ward
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Kade
I love Kade and Sidney's story!! I like the fact Sidney is a strong willed independent woman. The chemistry between them is so freaking hot
Luca
I love Luca!! This book is so hot!! With a hot vamp and powerful witch!! This series is one of my all time favorites
Tristan
I love Kym Grosso's books I recommend it to anyone who enjoys supernatural romance:) Tristan is one hot wolf!!
Logan
I Luv this series and this book did not disappoint. It's hot, sexy, and filled with excitement:) Logan is forced
Bleumoon
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series starts out great and sizzles it's way to AWESOME!!! There are vampires, werewolves, witches and some other surprises! There are Alphas and betas and some very hot romance... can you say sizzle? I have loved every single one of these books, and whenever a new one is released I drop what I'm reading and go straight for it. I love the stories and the fact that you can read them as stand alones or (even better) in order as a series! This is a series I can read again and again. Highly ...more
Interrupted Reader
Only made it through book 1...Kade (Vampire) and Sydney (detective). Too much syrup. Ridiculous, sappy dialogue. Decent chemistry after the first 20%. Somehow I managed to finish this (skimming of last 20%), so the plot was interesting enough. If someone could guarantee me that book 2 has major improvements in dialogue and lacks Harlequinesque writing, I would read it just because of the world-building potential.
D, re-read 1/5
Leslie
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, series
Wow! What is not to love about this series?!? Hot vampires and hot wolves, oh my!!! Books one through four have consumed my every waking hour lol! Five and six are downloaded and ready to go! This series is all about the alpha and their soon to be strong mates. I love when an author integrates the supernatural world and the human world. Kym Grosso has created a believable world with lovable characters.
Bargain Basement: $25 Amazon Gift Card 2 14 Jan 21, 2015 11:47AM

• Act of Mercy (Immortal Ops: PSI-Ops, #1)
  • Stolen by the Fae (Fae's Claim #1)
  • Truck Stopped
  • Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • Murphy (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis, #4)
  • Kiss of Death (Hell on Earth, Book 3)
  • Immortal Ops Box Set (Immortal Ops, #1-4)
  • The Billionaire Shifter's Curvy Match (Billionaire Shifters Club, #1)
  • The Beasts Inside (The Purgatory Series, #1-#4)
  • Witch at Heart (Jinx Hamilton Mystery #1)
  • Copper King (Takhini Shifters #1)
  • Winter (Rise of the Pride #2)
  • Blood Bond: 2 (Blood Bond Saga #2)
  • No Broken Beast (Heroes of Heart’s Edge, #3)
  • Devil's Due: Satan's Devils MC (Colorado Chapter) #3
  • The Billionaire Shifter's Virgin Mate (Billionaire Shifters Club, #2)
  • Talon (Rise of the Pride, #1)
  • Deception (Dragon Protectors, #3)
Kym Grosso is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the erotic paranormal series, The Immortals of New Orleans, and the contemporary erotic suspense series, Club Altura. In addition to romance novels, Kym has written and published several articles about autism, and is passionate about autism advocacy. She is also a contributing essay author in Chicken Soup for the Soul: Raising ...more

Immortals of New Orleans (10 books)
  • Kade's Dark Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #1)
  • Luca's Magic Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #2)
  • Tristan's Lyceum Wolves (Immortals of New Orleans, #3)
  • Logan's Acadian Wolves (Immortals of New Orleans, #4)
  • Léopold’s Wicked Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #5)
  • Dimitri (Immortals of New Orleans, #6)
  • Jax (Immortals of New Orleans, #7)
  • Jake (Immortals of New Orleans #8)
  • Quintus (Immortals of New Orleans, #9)
  • Hunter (Immortals of New Orleans #10)