Start by marking “Forever with You (Wait for You, #5)” as Want to Read:
Forever with You (Wait for You, #5)

Forever with You

(Wait for You #5)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  12,131 ratings  ·  1,098 reviews
In the irresistibly sexy series from #1 New York Times bestselling author Jennifer L. Armentrout, two free spirits find their lives changed by a one-night stand…

Some things you just believe in, even if you've never experienced them. For Stephanie, that list includes love. It's out there. Somewhere. Eventually. Meanwhile she's got her job at the mixed martial arts training
Mass Market Paperback, 370 pages
Published September 29th 2015 by Avon

The Deal by Elle KennedyConfess by Colleen HooverThe Mistake by Elle KennedyManwhore by Katy EvansKyland by Mia Sheridan
Top Romances Of 2015
545 books — 2,344 voters
The Deal by Elle KennedyA Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. MaasConfess by Colleen HooverThe Girl on the Train by Paula HawkinsThe Mistake by Elle Kennedy
Best Books of 2015
2,843 books — 5,101 voters

More lists with this book...

Christy
Mar 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars!

photo EEFD4FC2-CEC5-4A44-8C98-613FAD21D89E_zpso7yszea9.jpg

Forever with Me is the book in Armentrout’s ‘Wait for You’ series I was most anxious to read. This is Nick’s book. The bartender we’ve met in the other books, and Stephanie’s. I love that she put this couple together. Both are known for their no-relationships/only one night stands status, so I was curious to see how their story would turn out. It was so much more emotional than I expected. I cried in this book. Real tears, not just tearing up. It may have been that the subject matter wa
Patrycja

Release Date: September 29, 2015
Rating: 4 stars
Cliffhanger:. No
HEA: (view spoiler)

It’s no secret that I adore most of the books Jennifer L Armentrout’s written. They are seductive, sexy and full of charm. Definite New Adult must reads! It’s just so hard not to fall hard for those stories… But Forever With You turned out to be more than just cute, sweet and sexy. It was, in my opinion, one of the mo
Rachel Reads Ravenously
5 stars!!

photo forever with you.png

I love Jennifer's books, it's pretty darn obvious. So when I met her in Vegas and received this arc I was on Cloud Fucking 9. I even started reading it on the drive back to LA that night! (but then it got dark so I had to wait). Even better this is Stephanie and Nick's story!!!

So since I read this in July and am just now reviewing in September, I will do my best to do it justice.

Stephanie moved to a new town to start as an assistant at her dream job. One night she hits up the local
Sabrina
Dec 26, 2016 rated it really liked it

Nick and Steph just became one of my favorite couple from this series. I loved the connection they had, even when they both would have rather they didn't have it. Two commitment-phobes don't seem like they would make a good couple, but for these characters it worked for them. I loved seeing them both fight their attraction after that one night together and it added just the right amount of angst to their story.

As usual this author delivers us an adorable couple with a sweet, but also heartbreak
Jeanne

I have to admit I loved this. It's my favorite JLA contemporary for sure. It might have had a few typos or cheesy lines like her books usually do, but I didn't notice because I was too busy swooning over Nick with a super cheesy grin on my face.

The truth is, sometimes I rate books based on book boyfriend quality. I mean, I didn't rate the Kathleen Turner books 5 stars because the plots were believable or because I thought Kathleen was smart. It was KADE. So, if any of my friends read t
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favs

I am so impressed with Jennifer Armentrout's story-telling abilities. It's flawless. To be honest, in the previous books, Stephanie was not my favorite character, especially the first 2 books, I didn't like her, AT ALL. She had set her sights on the men that were meant for other women that I fell in love with. And then the author paired her up with Nick. Seriously...... I was nervous for this book. So very nervous.

Guess what, I fell hard. I fell hard for this couple. This may just be my favorite
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4.5 ★'s

Finally, we get Nick's story! I've been dying to find out more about him every since we meet him in Calla's book, Stay With Me. He's hot, quiet and mysterious and I couldn't wait to find out why.

Of course if you read the last book, you know who the heroine is. Yes, all our mouths dropped! I couldn't believe it was Stephanie...Stephanie from Cam's book...and Jase's!! WTH? I wasn't sure how JA could make this work but I was pleasantly surprised.

Naturally, Stephanie's story would not be c
Beverly
Dec 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was seriously looking forward to reading this one and I wasn't the disappointed. I love how Nick, former playboy found love with Stephanie. She is definitely his match and when they hook up she is strict it is a one time thing. But one time wasn't enough and I loved their connection!

"Tell me that you still want to be here.
Tell me that you still see a future for us.
Tell me that you love me.”

This story is heartwarming, sexy and emotional. I love books that made me feel and this one definit
Cierra
“We got each other. No matter what. There is a you and me.”

Okay, so even though it started out as

Feelings between Nick and Stephanie developed into an adorable relationship that ended with me being all

A Few Things That Surprised Me
1) The fact that Stephanie is totally into sappy movies. I mean, in previous books, she just didn't strike me as the type, but after hearing her story, it totally makes sense.
2) How much of a sweet, adorable, cocky bastard Nick can be. Sure it works for him, but I
Ramona
Sep 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much that I've even got it on paperback :) "Forever with You" follows Stephanie and Nick on their epic journey to one night stand lovers to parents... I know, major spoiler, but I can't help it. This book was very different from others, not because it had some action of twisted plot, but because it had a great message behind it. Personally, I loved it so much and considered it atypical for this series.

The two barely know each other but after the passionate night their share
Eliza
Jul 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Title: Forever With You
Series: Wait for You,#5
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Release date: 29th September, 2015
Cliffhanger: No
HEA: (view spoiler)

Forever With You is the fifth novel in Jennifer L. Armentrout's Wait for You series and the turn of Nick and Stephanie to have their stories told. If first impressions were to be believed, it's the story of a seasoned player and the girl you wouldn't leave your boyfriend around. In actual fact it's the story of a guy and a girl w
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
3 stars

I must admit I started this book off thinking "hmm What have you got me into Jeanne?!" The insta lust was a huge turn off but gradually the book grew on me and Nick was such a sweetie. Plus I almost shed a tear towards the end. Those storylines always gets to me.

Anyways it's the first book I finished in 3 weeks so that counts for something. One problem I did have was that I was so lost on who was who and what happened with the other couple's stories. So overall was a decent read.
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
This wasn't my favorite of the series. Nothing wrong with it...as i stated in lost my mojo! So this was kinda just meh! I liked all the characters but Nick was a bit superficial...or just so busy he was clueless.I liked the story but it just didn't have me all tied up as the previous reads by this author!
Lily (Night Owl Book Cafe)

So quiet honestly, this is a bit hard to review without giving away spoilers so I will be trying a different format. But wow, oh wow.. I don't even know where to begin. I have only read Armentrouts NA books, I have yet to read anything else by her, which is a shame really because I own a couple of her YA novels that are currently glaring at me from the bookcase. She is an amazing author that evokes a long of feelings for me with her writing, even if not all of them are necessarily good. Forever

Jeannine Allison
4.5 stars...

This was definitely not what I was expecting from this book... as with most other reviews, I'm not going to go into any detail (which ironically I found frustrating while reading the reviews, but I ended up being grateful because I was able to enjoy the book a lot more). This was definitely different than the other novels in the series, mainly because of how casual they were in the beginning. And while I liked that everything felt very realistic in terms of the start of their relatio
Patricia Huynh
MY REVIEW SPOILERS:
(view spoiler)
Beth
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Buckle in, the second you pick up Forever with You you are about to embark on an emotional roller coaster to beat all contemporary romance emotional roller coaster. This book was fan-freakin’-tastic! From start to finish you are immersed in Stephanie and Nick…the ups, the downs and the laughter that makes fictional characters people.

Got to say Stephanie hasn’t been a favorite character of mine in the Waiting for You series, until now.

Armentrout pulls out all the stops giving us a of dream story
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
Forever With You was a story that was passionate, sultry, captivating and insanely seductive.  It was perfection in my eyes.  The charm and banter that filled the pages pushed this story to a new level of sexy that I desperately search for each time I open a book.  But you want to know the best part?  When I reached that final page, I was left feeling giddy and smiley despite the fact that I cried, a lot.  I’m still on a book high and Forever With You has officially become my favorite book in th ...more
Fanny
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle

Forever With You es el quinto libro de los seis que componen la serie Wait For You de la autora Jennifer L. Armentrout y narra la historia de Steph y Nick, personajes que aparecen en los libros anteriores.

La historia de Steph era la que menos esperaba de esta saga, no porque me cayera mal, simplemente su personaje no me llamaba la atencion lo suficiente como para morirme de ganas por leer su novela, aun asi empece este libro con una sonrisa en mi cara, no puedo evitar emocionarme con las lectura
Valerie
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have loved every book in this series and this one is no different. The characters are all so real to me and that's the most important part of any book as far as I'm concerned.

Steph gets a bad rap in the first couple of books in this series. Because of that, I was concerned if I was gonna like her. But I loved her. She doesn't do relationships. Love is a thing but she hasn't experienced it. And she's not gonna settle for anything less than what her parents had. In the mean time, she's up for a
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher/author in exchange for an honest review

www.GlitterTextOnline.com

"Nick was like jigsaw puzzle where the most intricate pieces had been misplaced, and deep down I knew that no matter how many times I would shake the puzzle up and start over, those pieces would always be missing and I would never have the complete picture."

Jennifer L. Armentrout is one of those authors who can easily mesmerized her readers with her words, characters, and story-line. In her fifth installment of the Wait For You Ser
grace
Oct 01, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 This was really cute. It gave a big F U to the double standard, which I enjoyed! :)
Clau
Dec 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Dado que leí Fire in You primero, que toma lugar como cinco o seis años después, me esperaba el gran conflicto que iba a suceder. Aunque reconozco mi culpa por no leer los libros en orden.
La verdad es que Steph no era un personaje al que le tuviera mucha fe, al igual que Sabrina en The Goal, el libro de Elle Kennedy. Sin embargo, aprendí a querer a esta chica tan independiente y fuerte, pero que aún así tenía una vulnerabilidad oculta.
No me esperaba que Nick fuera así. En los demás libros, se no
Paige
Nov 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was exactly the book that I need right now. I loved that Stephanie was open with her sexuality and didn't make people let her feel bad about it. I loved that she and Nick were so compatible and both accepted the other for who they were. A strong heroine and a swoony and caring hero works every time.
Leah City of Words and Pages
Nick ist so so toll 😍
bookspumpkin
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Das Ende... Oh mein Gott, ich habe noch nie sowas schönes gelesen.
Dieses Buch hat mich fertig gemacht. Es war atemberaubend.
AJ
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!

I love this series. Well-developed characters, fun, sexy, swoony heroes, fantastic romance and a touch of drama. It’s one of my favourite NA series, and this book just cements that. It has everything that I have come to anticipate from this author, but it is also SO much more than I was expecting with intense feels that took me completely by surprise. I laughed, I cried, and I fell in mad love. This is definitely going down as one of my faves of the series.

Nick is a bartender at Mona’
Frency  camminando tra le pagine
4.5 STELLINE

RECENSIONE COMPLETA SUL BLOG: http://camminando-tra-le-pagine.blogs...

Credo che non sia un segreto per nessuno ormai, io adoro Jennifer L. Armentrout! Non ci posso fare niente, non riesco non amare le sue storie a non adorare i suoi personaggi. Questa donna ha un talento eccezionale, e forse le mie recensioni sono un tantino di parte siccome è una della mie autrici preferite – insieme a Colleen Hoover e Cassandra Clare – ma lei riesce a conquistarmi ogni dannata volta.
Dunque vediamo,
Selly - Leggere Romanticamente
La mia recensione sul blog --> http://www.leggereromanticamente.com/...

Con questo quinto romanzo della serie new adult “Wait for you” siamo ormai alla pari con le uscite in lingua originale: fortunatamente, anche in questo caso, il romanzo è da ritenersi auto-conclusivo.
L'ambientazione è sempre lontana dal campus universitario dei primi romanzi, infatti ancora una volta ci troviamo a Playmouth Meeting, nei dintorni del Mona's; d'altronde era quasi scontato visto che il protagonista maschile
Angyy
Apr 01, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition

"You're going to break his heart."

I used to love Jennifer Armentrout and every single book she released, but I just realized it took me a really long time to finish this one. A month to be specific, and that happens very rarely.

description

I love this series, but already with FWM I had a few problems. In this case maybe mu biggest issue was Stephanie and the plot /so basically the whole book).
I just don't get why Armentrout decided it was a good idea to write about a girl that in all the pre
  • Fire in You (Wait for You, #6)
  • Fifty First Times
  • All Played Out (Rusk University, #3)
  • Wild (The Ivy Chronicles, #3)
  • Desperate Chances (Bad Rep, #4)
  • Seth & Greyson (The Coincidence, #7)
  • Surviving Ice (Burying Water, #4)
  • My Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #3)
  • Sweet (Contours of the Heart, #3)
  • Moonlight on Nightingale Way (On Dublin Street, #6)
  • Bent (Connections, #6)
  • Damaged Like Us (Like Us, #1)
  • Perfect Kind of Trouble (Finding Fate, #2)
  • More Than Enough (More Than, #5)

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Jennifer L. Armentrout Lives in West Virginia.

All the rumors you heard

Wait for You (6 books)
  • Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)
  • Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)
  • Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)
  • Fall with Me (Wait for You, #4)
  • Fire in You (Wait for You, #6)
“I had a severe case of resting bitch face. If I had a dollar for every time some random person told me to smile, I would have more money than the Queen of England.” 16 likes
“A tragedy is a tragedy, no matter what, but I’ve learned that it doesn’t define who we are and it doesn’t weaken us. It makes us stronger.” 9 likes