Start by marking “Forever with You (Wait for You, #5)” as Want to Read:
Forever with You (Wait for You, #5)

Forever with You

(Wait for You #5)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  13,597 ratings  ·  1,163 reviews
In the irresistibly sexy series from #1 New York Times bestselling author Jennifer L. Armentrout, two free spirits find their lives changed by a one-night stand…

Some things you just believe in, even if you've never experienced them. For Stephanie, that list includes love. It's out there. Somewhere. Eventually. Meanwhile she's got her job at the mixed martial arts training
Mass Market Paperback, 370 pages
Published September 29th 2015 by Avon

The Deal by Elle KennedyConfess by Colleen HooverThe Mistake by Elle KennedyManwhore by Katy EvansKyland by Mia Sheridan
Top Romances Of 2015
549 books — 2,369 voters
The Deal by Elle KennedyA Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. MaasConfess by Colleen HooverThe Girl on the Train by Paula HawkinsThe Mistake by Elle Kennedy
Best Books of 2015
2,937 books — 5,168 voters

More lists with this book...

·  13,597 ratings  ·  1,163 reviews

Start your review of Forever with You (Wait for You, #5)
Christy
Mar 04, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars!

photo EEFD4FC2-CEC5-4A44-8C98-613FAD21D89E_zpso7yszea9.jpg

Forever with Me is the book in Armentrout’s ‘Wait for You’ series I was most anxious to read. This is Nick’s book. The bartender we’ve met in the other books, and Stephanie’s. I love that she put this couple together. Both are known for their no-relationships/only one night stands status, so I was curious to see how their story would turn out. It was so much more emotional than I expected. I cried in this book. Real tears, not just tearing up. It may have been that the subject matter
Patrycja

Release Date: September 29, 2015
Rating: 4 stars
Cliffhanger:. No
HEA: (view spoiler)

It’s no secret that I adore most of the books Jennifer L Armentrout’s written. They are seductive, sexy and full of charm. Definite New Adult must reads! It’s just so hard not to fall hard for those stories… But Forever With You turned out to be more than just cute, sweet and sexy. It was, in my opinion, one of the mo
Rachel Reads Ravenously
5 stars!!

photo forever with you.png

I love Jennifer's books, it's pretty darn obvious. So when I met her in Vegas and received this arc I was on Cloud Fucking 9. I even started reading it on the drive back to LA that night! (but then it got dark so I had to wait). Even better this is Stephanie and Nick's story!!!

So since I read this in July and am just now reviewing in September, I will do my best to do it justice.

Stephanie moved to a new town to start as an assistant at her dream job. One night she hits up the lo
Sabrina
Dec 26, 2016 rated it really liked it

Nick and Steph just became one of my favorite couple from this series. I loved the connection they had, even when they both would have rather they didn't have it. Two commitment-phobes don't seem like they would make a good couple, but for these characters it worked for them. I loved seeing them both fight their attraction after that one night together and it added just the right amount of angst to their story.

As usual this author delivers us an adorable couple with a sweet, but also heartbreak
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favs

I am so impressed with Jennifer Armentrout's story-telling abilities. It's flawless. To be honest, in the previous books, Stephanie was not my favorite character, especially the first 2 books, I didn't like her, AT ALL. She had set her sights on the men that were meant for other women that I fell in love with. And then the author paired her up with Nick. Seriously...... I was nervous for this book. So very nervous.

Guess what, I fell hard. I fell hard for this couple. This may just be my favorite
Jeanne

I have to admit I loved this. It's my favorite JLA contemporary for sure. It might have had a few typos or cheesy lines like her books usually do, but I didn't notice because I was too busy swooning over Nick with a super cheesy grin on my face.

The truth is, sometimes I rate books based on book boyfriend quality. I mean, I didn't rate the Kathleen Turner books 5 stars because the plots were believable or because I thought Kathleen was smart. It was KADE. So, if any of my friends rea
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4.5 ★'s

Finally, we get Nick's story! I've been dying to find out more about him every since we meet him in Calla's book, Stay With Me. He's hot, quiet and mysterious and I couldn't wait to find out why.

Of course if you read the last book, you know who the heroine is. Yes, all our mouths dropped! I couldn't believe it was Stephanie...Stephanie from Cam's book...and Jase's!! WTH? I wasn't sure how JA could make this work but I was pleasantly surprised.

Naturally, Stephanie's story would not be c
Beverly
Dec 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was seriously looking forward to reading this one and I wasn't the disappointed. I love how Nick, former playboy found love with Stephanie. She is definitely his match and when they hook up she is strict it is a one time thing. But one time wasn't enough and I loved their connection!

"Tell me that you still want to be here.
Tell me that you still see a future for us.
Tell me that you love me.”

This story is heartwarming, sexy and emotional. I love books that made me feel and this one
Cierra
“We got each other. No matter what. There is a you and me.”

Okay, so even though it started out as

Feelings between Nick and Stephanie developed into an adorable relationship that ended with me being all

A Few Things That Surprised Me
1) The fact that Stephanie is totally into sappy movies. I mean, in previous books, she just didn't strike me as the type, but after hearing her story, it totally makes sense.
2) How much of a sweet, adorable, cocky bastard Nick can be. Sure it works for him, bu
Ramona
Sep 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much that I've even got it on paperback :) "Forever with You" follows Stephanie and Nick on their epic journey to one night stand lovers to parents... I know, major spoiler, but I can't help it. This book was very different from others, not because it had some action of twisted plot, but because it had a great message behind it. Personally, I loved it so much and considered it atypical for this series.

The two barely know each other but after the passionate night their share
Eliza
Jul 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Title: Forever With You
Series: Wait for You,#5
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Release date: 29th September, 2015
Cliffhanger: No
HEA: (view spoiler)

Forever With You is the fifth novel in Jennifer L. Armentrout's Wait for You series and the turn of Nick and Stephanie to have their stories told. If first impressions were to be believed, it's the story of a seasoned player and the girl you wouldn't leave your boyfriend around. In actual fact it's the story of a guy and a gi
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
3 stars

I must admit I started this book off thinking "hmm What have you got me into Jeanne?!" The insta lust was a huge turn off but gradually the book grew on me and Nick was such a sweetie. Plus I almost shed a tear towards the end. Those storylines always gets to me.

Anyways it's the first book I finished in 3 weeks so that counts for something. One problem I did have was that I was so lost on who was who and what happened with the other couple's stories. So overall was a decent read.
Kelli C
This wasn't my favorite of the series. Nothing wrong with it...as i stated in lost my mojo! So this was kinda just meh! I liked all the characters but Nick was a bit superficial...or just so busy he was clueless.I liked the story but it just didn't have me all tied up as the previous reads by this author!
Lily (Night Owl Book Cafe)

So quiet honestly, this is a bit hard to review without giving away spoilers so I will be trying a different format. But wow, oh wow.. I don't even know where to begin. I have only read Armentrouts NA books, I have yet to read anything else by her, which is a shame really because I own a couple of her YA novels that are currently glaring at me from the bookcase. She is an amazing author that evokes a long of feelings for me with her writing, even if not all of them are necessarily good. Forever

Jeannine Allison
4.5 stars...

This was definitely not what I was expecting from this book... as with most other reviews, I'm not going to go into any detail (which ironically I found frustrating while reading the reviews, but I ended up being grateful because I was able to enjoy the book a lot more). This was definitely different than the other novels in the series, mainly because of how casual they were in the beginning. And while I liked that everything felt very realistic in terms of the start of their relatio
Patricia Huynh
MY REVIEW SPOILERS:
(view spoiler)
Beth
Jun 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Buckle in, the second you pick up Forever with You you are about to embark on an emotional roller coaster to beat all contemporary romance emotional roller coaster. This book was fan-freakin’-tastic! From start to finish you are immersed in Stephanie and Nick…the ups, the downs and the laughter that makes fictional characters people.

Got to say Stephanie hasn’t been a favorite character of mine in the Waiting for You series, until now.

Armentrout pulls out all the stops giving us a of dream story
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
Forever With You was a story that was passionate, sultry, captivating and insanely seductive.  It was perfection in my eyes.  The charm and banter that filled the pages pushed this story to a new level of sexy that I desperately search for each time I open a book.  But you want to know the best part?  When I reached that final page, I was left feeling giddy and smiley despite the fact that I cried, a lot.  I’m still on a book high and Forever With You has officially become my favorite book in th ...more
Valerie
Aug 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have loved every book in this series and this one is no different. The characters are all so real to me and that's the most important part of any book as far as I'm concerned.

Steph gets a bad rap in the first couple of books in this series. Because of that, I was concerned if I was gonna like her. But I loved her. She doesn't do relationships. Love is a thing but she hasn't experienced it. And she's not gonna settle for anything less than what her parents had. In the mean time, she's up for a
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher/author in exchange for an honest review

www.GlitterTextOnline.com

"Nick was like jigsaw puzzle where the most intricate pieces had been misplaced, and deep down I knew that no matter how many times I would shake the puzzle up and start over, those pieces would always be missing and I would never have the complete picture."

Jennifer L. Armentrout is one of those authors who can easily mesmerized her readers with her words, characters, and story-line. In her fifth installment of the Wait For You Ser
Angyy
Apr 01, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition

"You're going to break his heart."

I used to love Jennifer Armentrout and every single book she released, but I just realized it took me a really long time to finish this one. A month to be specific, and that happens very rarely.

description

I love this series, but already with FWM I had a few problems. In this case maybe mu biggest issue was Stephanie and the plot /so basically the whole book).
I just don't get why Armentrout decided it was a good idea to write about a girl that in al
grace
Oct 01, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 This was really cute. It gave a big F U to the double standard, which I enjoyed! :)
AJ
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!

I love this series. Well-developed characters, fun, sexy, swoony heroes, fantastic romance and a touch of drama. It’s one of my favourite NA series, and this book just cements that. It has everything that I have come to anticipate from this author, but it is also SO much more than I was expecting with intense feels that took me completely by surprise. I laughed, I cried, and I fell in mad love. This is definitely going down as one of my faves of the series.

Nick is a bartender at Mona’
TereseDK
3 - Wow...talk about bad timing! - stars!

I just finished Say You Want Me by Corinne Michaels before diving into this one, and if you've read both, you'll know why I'm torn. I feel like I just literally read the same story twice... by two different authors.

I honestly had no idea, as I went in blind with BOTH books! So imagine my surprise when it turned out I was reading the exact same storyline - again! I seriously had a WTF moment where I thought I might be experiencing some pretty epic deja v
Jen
Mar 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'll be honest, I was hesitant to read this one because I wasn't a huge fan of Stephanie in the previous books. I wasn't entirely convinced either that Jennifer could make me like her, let alone love her, but I was wrong.
In the previous books, Steph always seemed standoffish as far as the other female MCs were concerned, but after reading this one--and loving it, I totally understand WHY.

Nick is a delicious mix of good looks, a great sense of humor and a huge heart. Like, I can't even.

This book
Paige
Nov 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was exactly the book that I need right now. I loved that Stephanie was open with her sexuality and didn't make people let her feel bad about it. I loved that she and Nick were so compatible and both accepted the other for who they were. A strong heroine and a swoony and caring hero works every time.
Cristina Lim
What did Katie said to nick in the FALL WITH ME book? "Shes's coming tonight"

“It’s her. The one you’re going to fall for and fall hard. Oh, boy, you have so met your match. Totally.”

Ohhhh i cant wait for this.
Stephanie (Bookfever)
After reading Forever with You I can honestly say that Forever with You is my favorite book in this series. And I'm not just saying that because the main character is named Stephanie. ;) No, this story was simply amazing and really touched me. I even cried, and that's a pretty big deal with books for me.

This book features Stephanie and Nick. If there's any two people who are just meant to be it's these two, in my opinion. In fact, I think they were perfect for one another. It all started with a
Camila (previously the opinionated Catruler)
I know everyone is excited about this being Nick's book, but I'm more all over this being Steph's book.

michelle
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
oh god. Sappy feels for the win! Oh man.

• Dream of You (Wait for You, #4.5; 1001 Dark Nights, #21)
  • Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5)
  • The Proposal (Wait for You, #2.5)
  • Tempting the Bodyguard (Gamble Brothers, #3)
  • Scorched (Frigid, #2)
  • Tempting the Player (Gamble Brothers, #2)
  • Frigid (Frigid, #1)
  • Tempting the Best Man (Gamble Brothers, #1)
  • Fifty First Times
  • È per sempre (Wait for You, #2.6)
  • The Score (Off-Campus, #3)
  • The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)
  • The Goal (Off-Campus, #4)
  • The Risk (Briar U, #2)
  • Aflame (Fall Away, #4)
  • Simple Perfection (Rosemary Beach, #6; Perfection, #2)
  • Falling Away (Fall Away, #3)
  • The Play (Briar U, #3)

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and # 1 International Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Charles Town, West Virginia. All the rumors yo

Wait for You (6 books)
  • Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)
  • Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)
  • Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)
  • Fall with Me (Wait for You, #4)
  • Fire in You (Wait for You, #6)