Start by marking “Veronica Monet's Sex Secrets of Escorts” as Want to Read:
Veronica Monet's Sex Secrets of Escorts

Veronica Monet's Sex Secrets of Escorts

What makes men pay Veronica Monet $2,500 an hour for her services? After nearly 15 years of being an expensive escort, Veronica Monet shares her secrets in this intimate, funny, no-holds-barred guide, filled with anecdotes from her years in the trenches. Veronica Monet's Sex Secrets of Escorts is a must-have guide for any woman interested in enriching the sex life she ...more
Published September 6th 2005 by Alpha Books

To ask other readers questions about Veronica Monet's Sex Secrets of Escorts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Veronica Monet's Sex Secrets of Escorts

Start your review of Veronica Monet's Sex Secrets of Escorts
Mitch
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I actually started talking to this author in the early 2000's when we met on one of the original social media sites. I found her fascinating and very smart, as she's college educated. I got a signed copy of this book when it came out and, trust me, it's not what you think it's going to be. I'll give away just one secret; overwhelmingly the book isn't really about sex. What we think we know isn't often true; that's why this book was so good.
Kelly K.
Jun 30, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Engaged and/or Married Women
Recommended to Kelly by: found at a condo we rented
I know, I know, this book looks sleezy, but seriously, I can't tell you how much I learned about how to feel sexy and confident as well as understand my husband. I'm not married to one of those simple men who just want food, sleep and sex, and this book offers some helpful tips on how to treat my guy the way he really wants to be treated, but didn't know how to tell me. But more than that, the author really seems to know alot about the psychology of married men (go figure:).
Lucie
Feb 12, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: czech, sex
Asi jsem vzhledem k názvu čekala, že se dozvím víc. Tipy a triky se v knize sice objeví, ale tak asi od poloviny. A skoro bych řekla, že je to ta méně čtivá část knihy.
Douglas Larson
May 29, 2014 rated it liked it
I gave this 3.5 stars rounded down to 3. The author is a former escort and she brings considerable clarity to the topic of sex. She lays it out in a straight forward manner without pulling any punches. She also doesn't discuss sex using flowery or spiritual language, which many other authors do. Her prose style is matter of fact and clear but also enjoyable and not dry. I found her style to be refreshing.

Monet came to my city a few years ago and I went to hear her talk. I found her quite intrigu
Martin Hassman
Dec 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: love-and-sex
Nakonec jiné než jsem čekal. Méně konkrétních návodů, více o přístupu, seberozvoji, emocích, pocitech, hledání hranic a osobní jedinečnosti. V dodatku i o těžkosti léčení sexuálních obětí (autorka je jednou z nich). Nakonec lepší než jsem čekal.
Marii
Jan 07, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kniha mi nic moc nového nepřinesla - snad kromě tří rad. Čekala jsem víc, hodně pasáží se zbytečně opakuje, převážně pak taková nudná omáčka.
Justine Ten
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
I highly recommend this to any woman, especially the younger ones. A lot of this I already knew and experienced but so much resonated with me I've done readings on my youtube channel. And I did learn a few new tips, tricks and concepts that will be invaluable.
Sex is sacred. I'm blessed to be preaching that gospel now, at the tender age of 52
Macunka
Shalunda Ellis
Jan 23, 2020
Veronica Mutafova
Sep 23, 2014

• The Sacred Prostitute: Eternal Aspect of the Feminine (Studies in Jungian Psychology by Jungian Analysts, 32)
  • Часограмма (Часодеи #5)
  • Часовая битва
  • A Shiver of Snow and Sky (Skane, #1)
  • Wild Things (Chicagoland Vampires, #9)
  • Smoke Bitten (Mercy Thompson, #12)
  • Seafire (Seafire, #1)
  • Biting Bad (Chicagoland Vampires, #8)
  • Sinners (Monster Hunter Memoirs, #2)
  • Saints (Monster Hunter Memoirs, #3)
  • Deadly Desire (Riley Jenson Guardian #7)
  • Embraced by Darkness (Riley Jenson Guardian #5)
  • The Darkest Kiss (Riley Jenson Guardian #6)
  • Tempting Evil (Riley Jenson Guardian #3)
  • Dangerous Games (Riley Jenson Guardian #4)
  • The Art of Seduction
  • SPAD (Spad #1)
  • The White Rose (The Chronicles of the Black Company, #3)

News & Interviews