Start by marking “Tiny Games for Work” as Want to Read:
Tiny Games for Work

Tiny Games for Work

Designed to give the maximum amount of fun for the minimum amount of rule-reading, Tiny Games for Work will let you find the perfect game for whatever situation you're in. All you need is this book, and the stuff that's around you. (Friends optional)

Games for sticky notes and coffee grinds, games for dealing with customers and even games for working from home. Whether you'
Published September 22nd 2015 by Osprey Games

To ask other readers questions about Tiny Games for Work, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tiny Games for Work

❀Aimee❀ Just one more page...
So I think there are plenty of people will really get a kick out of this book. I would recommend it, but I didn't care for it.

It just wasn't for me. I might have liked these games at some of my entry level jobs when I worked at a video store. You need to have a job where you could conceivably have time to kill and want to screw with your clients or colleagues.

As a nurse it just doesn't work. I'm sure though that a lot of people will enjoy it for it's whimsy and giftability. Give it a fair shake
Jim
Dec 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
There's a beauty in the introduction in this book. I just thought it was going to be a humorous book making fun of the workplace and showing funny games that could be played. But there's something much deeper going on. It's about recapturing innocence. Remembering how we played as kids before we stayed inside all the time playing video games. And before we grew up.

Sure, some of the games are silly, and a bit reaching for a game you'd actually play at work. But some are really insightful and ins
Wayne McCoy
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: non-fiction
'Tiny Games for Work' by Hide Seek is a collection of simple games you can play at work. The problem is that you better use some common sense before deciding to play some of them.

Games may have a different definition in your mind, so let me explain. The games in this book are more like shenanigans or goofing off. There is a bit of a prank level to it, and maybe even laughing at others expenses. There are games where you try to pass off customers wearing red to other people playing the game, or b
Morgan
I received this book from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

I'm sure anyone who has worked for a certain amount of their life or at a variety of jobs has played some sort of "tiny games" at work. You make up rules and take turns and it not only boosts morale, but builds that camaraderie that ends up lending itself to a better and most of the time more productive work space. (Of course as long as people are seeing t
Bruce Gargoyle
I received a digital copy of this title from the publisher via Netgalley.

Ten Second Synopsis:
Bored at work? This handy pocket guide will provide a wide range of exciting, subversive games to help break the shackles of toil-related monotony.

No place of work should be without this compact, enlivening guide. This is a collection of games that can be played alone or in company, within meetings or with (or against!) unsuspecting customers. The games use few or no resources and range from the harmless
Sara J. (kefuwa)
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: probably not for a Malaysian-based company/work culture HAHA
Recommended to Sara J. by: Netgalley ARC
Shelves: non-fiction
The cover art piqued my interest. I noticed a bulk of these are for customer service/sales-based positions. Also, I don't think I could get away with many of these... lol... still was amusing to go through the book if only to imagine colleagues playing these games (not!).
Angel