Start by marking “RECKLESS - The Complete Series (The Reckless #1-5)” as Want to Read:
RECKLESS - The Complete Series (The Reckless #1-5)

RECKLESS - The Complete Series

(The Reckless #1-5)

LIMITED TIME OFFER: READ THE COMPLETE RECKLESS SERIES (approx. 600 pages) TODAY IN ONE BOOK FOR ONE SMALL PRICE!
The RECKLESS Series is a five part steamy new adult series by Alice Ward.
All 5 parts are now collected into this one bundle - READ THE COMPLETE SERIES WITH NO CLIFFHANGERS TODAY!

Even the best laid plans can be derailed.
Andrea Mercer had her entire life
Published January 1st 2015

Start your review of RECKLESS - The Complete Series (The Reckless #1-5)
Liz
Sep 11, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance
Disliked the female MC- presumptuous, borderline-psychotic over-thinking and that just put me off.
SℓιM
Feb 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Reckless didn’t realize that was the name of the band

>>Spoilers down below...•••••••• the way this book got me listen, it might not even be any spoilers, because I sure didn’t mention much of a spoiler, but only one situation that happened in book 4•• so beware before you read this or if you want to read it who cares. Don’t care because I earn it lol***** but thanks for reading anyway!

The author did an excellent job with this book. The story is
Gaufre
Apr 24, 2017 rated it did not like it
The female main character, Andrea, is described as intelligent, confident and strong. She started out ok, but by the third book, she was fickle, insecure, and distrustful. Her reaction to anything upsetting is to run away from it and cut off all communication, never giving the chance for anyone to explain. The male character Jace is the epitome of patience and forgiveness, letting Andrea get away with deserting him when he had problems of his own. I hated Andrea by the end, and even disliked ...more
Cyndi
Jun 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
So many emotions.

I laughed and cried, but mostly yelled. I wanted to reach through the pages and smack the hell out of Andrea sooooo many times. I understand her need for plans and thinking ahead but DAYUM...get over yourself already. She couldn't allow herself to enjoy one dang minute with Jace.

And speaking of Jace...could he be more perfect. Swoon! I've loved my husband since the day I met him nearly 30 years ago and to this day I still get the young girl giggles if he simply kisses my hand,
JJ
May 26, 2017 rated it liked it
This set of books had all the necessary elements of a really good series, conflict/despair, emotion/fear, lapse of sanity, aching/breaking hearts, and a hunky, talented lead singer for the rock band Reckless.

Jace Richardson was a well-developed character who you fell in love with immediately and trusted to the end. Becca is the BFF everyone would love to have - fiesty, independent, loyal and loving. The weak link is the lead character Andrea Mercer, a college student who, at the end of the
Jill
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series from beginning to end. Just spent the last 2 hours reading the rest because I couldn't put it down. Jace is so sweet and knows exactly what he wants from the minute he meets Andrea. She can't get out of her own head long enough to see what is right in front of her face. When she finally does, after a HUGE misunderstanding, they are able to start their life together.
Dawn Bezaire
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this series, but giving it 4 stars because I can’t help but agree with the other reviews. Jace was perfect in every way, but I wish Andrea was a stronger person. Her constant indecisiveness and blubbering crying didn’t make me sad for her. I like a heroine that is sensitive but strong...not weak with constant breakdowns.
Liz Wood
Sep 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Shallow

It's really hard to love a heroine who spends most of her time collapsed because she is collapsed in tears, self doubts, and recriminations. I found it difficult not to feel a certain sense of disdain about the main character.

Lemonie
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
Have really enjoyed other books by this author but dnf this in book 4. Andy was the most annoying female lead with a hair trigger on her anger who I ended up just wanting to throat punch.
Emm
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rock star love story

I loved this book. From beginning to end. It kept me enraptured with this couples love story. It was amazing.
Gaynor Jones
Oct 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Read as it was included with another book. It was OK but nothing !more. Have to agree with other reviews . the main female character Andy just got on !my nerves. I skimmed through it.
Sian Bulpin
Apr 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Reckless

That's what the book is like.
I would read it to see what you think.
Not all to my taste but I like Alice Ward
Shari Tomlinson
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great series!

I've been enjoying this author. The pairing of couples Alice Ward writes are so sweet. Love the stories. Highly recommend reading her books!
Angie
May 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Really liked Jace but Andy got annoying
Iwona
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great series!!! I'm glad I read the boxed set. I love rockstar books. Jace was sweet and caring. At certain points I wondered he's too good to be true. This series kept me guessing on what was going to happen next. I'm not good with cliffhangers and these would have kept me up. Andrea was a bit flighty in the beginning. She seemed liked she didn't know what she wanted. But she get on me. Her character fit into the storyline and perfect for Jace. Sometimes you know just like that. This book has ...more
Mel
Apr 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
I did enjoy the story of Reckless, and I have to say that I'm really pleased that I bought the whole series! Reading each part and then having to wait for the next one to be released really would've been far too much; each part ending in the cliff hangers that it did!

Andrea is in her final year of college, she has her life mapped out, right down to the white picket fence! This is how she works, how she feels safe and in control; she's even engaged to her high school boyfriend and keeping the
Amanda Heath
Feb 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Jace and Andy story is a Knockout!!!

This HEA with a second chance. Two people finding love and jumping in head first. This story gives you the feeling of hope, happiness, and true love.
Melinda Hennies
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved Jace and Andrea's journey to find happiness..Andy was not impressed by Jace but getting to know him she was falling.... a fun journey
Jennifer Dale
May 15, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: rocker, loaned-myself
I love a story about Rockers/Rock Bands. This story fell short in that category. You had the "hope to be one day rocker, Jace" and his band. There was a rock concert at the beginning and then there was a rock concert at the end. and maybe a little something in the middle. But that is about it for the rock and roll. So don't read this story for its Rockers.

Jace is one of a kind all rounded good guy. Andrea - Andy - is a good girl. Kinda boring to be honest. At the beginning she is in a
Kelly
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Reckless is an addictive page-turning read. I could not put my kindle down and it took 20 days to read the whole series The amazing characters of Andy and Jace as as simple and as complex which makes the essential question of trust explicably covered. The emotive situations the passion the uncontrollability of life is filtered throughout the story. With a great supporting cast, this has to be the best rock romance I have read in fact it's a romance book with a guy from a band, very little other ...more
Suzanne King-Genton
Apr 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Very much worth it.....

Oh, this was good....I have read many, many books ever since I bought my Kindle nearly 4 yrs ago but few have grabbed my attention as quickly as this story. I actually got it as to why Andrea was so hesitant and I love a man like Jace who knows exactly what he wants and doesn't give up until he gets the girl.
This story doesn't necessarily mirror my own life but it still warmed my heart in places and frustrated me in others just like real life can do. I do recommend this
Jo Smith
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Reckless is an addictive page-turning read. The amazing characters of Andy and Jace as as simple and as complex which makes the essential question of trust explicably covered. The emotive situations the passion the uncontrollability of life is filtered throughout the story. With a great supporting cast, this has to be the best rock romance I have read in fact it's a romance book with a guy from a band, very little other than stereo-typical expectations is band orientated really so don't ...more
Fatmata Sankoh
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was really fun to read and I couldn't get enough of it. Jace, Jace, Jace he may look like a bad boy but a diamond inside. I was rooting for him from the start and had felt a few times to jump into the book and give Andrea a good shake just to wake her up. How could she not know he was all in. Her second guessing him and their relationship drove me mental at times. Glad though that they were able to work through their differences and let love rule. A fantastic read that so highly recon ...more
marina morgikian
Mar 02, 2015 rated it it was ok
Difficult to finish

The story was nice and he was not boring and lasted for 5 Series Sally can be boring however I had a problem with a female character. While in reality we may all be a little bit wishy-washy and I sure and thinking of it too much she was just too much that way . I didn't want reality I wanted a strong character a woman who knows what you want to wish going . I finished the books obviously this something there but I wanted more moral man more TrueSmart realism more strength of
Camille
Feb 05, 2015 rated it liked it
I'm glad I read the books as the entire series rather than individually. They were incredibly short as individual books. I honestly felt like even though the total book was average length, it dragged in spots where we spent parts totally trapped in Andrea's head. I also felt like there were contradictions within the story, and if they were supposed to be there, they weren't resolved properly. Also, I felt some things weren't resolved well. Entertaining, but not my favorite. I did like the rocker ...more
Literary
Aug 19, 2015 rated it liked it
Some Good Parts...

...Some bad. I actually loves Jace's character, he was SO perfect. Andrea, however, got on my nerves with her whinny back and forth she wants him, she doesn't, she loves Sean, she doesn't. Sean came off as crazy and psycho. I can't even believe she ran away from six months without even confronting Jace or getting the truth. Smh as I said, Andrea got on my nerves. She was very naïve.
A.R. Von
Jan 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 rounded to a solid 4 rating.
For the first time, ever. I had a love/hate relationship with the female main character of a story. She REALLY pissed me off at times, others, I could have hugged her. There was definitely more of a dislike for her than anything else. I believe Jace made her...better (and him, I absolutely loved!)
Otherwise, it was a cool story. A bit different from everything else I've read to this point. Hence me rating it up instead of down.
FayAnn
Jun 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
This isn't my idea of a fun series, but I still enjoyed it non the less. One of my issues was that the main character has an overactive mind, overthinking EVERYTHING. It didn't deter me but it did irritate me. I loved the fact that Jace NEVER gave up! I'm glad I was able to read this series all at one time, that helped. The cliffhangers in this series weren't horrible but if I had just read book 1 w/o book 2 I don't think I would have finished the series.
Michelle Rodriguez
Nov 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed it

I am going to be honest. I stopped reading because Andrea pissed me off but I ant start a book without finishing and I'm so glad I did. I love Jace and Andrea and this story was great. It is now five am and I'm finally going to be able to sleep. Hopefully I will dream of my own Jace.
Mamie Durrett
May 21, 2015 rated it liked it
Enjoy until the last book

I don't get how you can make her look so stumped . Who in there right mind, and call herself in love with the guy would move half way across the country with out talking to him first to find out what was going on. She didn't see him kiss the girl on the mouth. The last book was ?.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Icing Up Love: Insta Love Shy Girl Romance #1
  • Cyclone (Linear Tactical, #1)
  • Sleeper
  • Shutdown Player (Seattle Sockeyes Hockey Game On in Seattle #10)
  • Protecting Abigail
  • Dangerous Fling (Dangerous Noise #4)
  • Dangerous Kiss (Dangerous Noise #1)
  • Taking Her
  • Dangerous Crush (Dangerous Noise, #2)
  • Sing Your Heart Out (Sinful Serenade, #1)
  • SEAL'd Perfection: The Complete Collection (SEAL'd Perfection, #1-5)
  • Dangerous Encore (Dangerous Noise #5)
  • Dangerous Rock (Dangerous Noise, #3)
  • Rock Your Heart Out (Sinful Serenade, #3)
  • Rebel
  • Play Your Heart Out (Sinful Serenade #4)
  • Surprise Package
  • Anaconda (Irresistible Bachelors #1)
Alice Ward is the bestselling author of dozens of hot and steamy contemporary romances. She’s an amazingly prolific writer, releasing a new book almost every single month. Her books are widely read, especially by women and any other lovers of the romance genre. My Stepbrother, My Lover, was her first smash hit.

*** Get a Free VIP Exclusive Alice Ward book here: authoraliceward.com/free-book ***

The Reckless (5 books)
  • RECKLESS - Part 1 (The RECKLESS, #1)
  • RECKLESS - Part 2 (The RECKLESS, #2)
  • RECKLESS - Part 3 (The RECKLESS, #3)
  • RECKLESS - Part 4 (The RECKLESS, #4)
  • RECKLESS - Part 5 (The RECKLESS #5)
“He wrapped an arm around me and, despite our cattywampus” 2 likes