Start by marking “Beyond Bedrock (Bedrock #3)” as Want to Read:
Beyond Bedrock (Bedrock #3)

Beyond Bedrock (Bedrock #3)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  120 Ratings  ·  32 Reviews
“She was the worst kind of evil. And I opened the door and watched her walk right on into our lives.”

A story of obsession. A story about fatal attraction.

Settled into a marriage that is anything but nor
Published June 23rd 2015 by Hot Banana Press

To ask other readers questions about Beyond Bedrock, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond Bedrock

Melinda MacLean (mel_constantreader)
Wow, Britney really knows how to write a crazy person! My heart went out to Addison completely throughout the whole novel. It was just hit after hit. But at least she got a sort of happy ending. I'm sad this trilogy has come to an end but I am really looking forward to what Britney has in store next.

I really feel like an idiot for not making that connection to Water Under The Bridge, but in all honesty I read that whole trilogy before reading this book and it was only at the beginning of WUTB.
Nikki Reeves
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited when I found out Britney was doing a third book in the bedrock series. I fell in love with William and Addison throughout book 1 and 2. But book 3 absolutely blew me away. This is by far the best book in the series.

William and Addison are both settling into their lives of being married. Of course these two have already been through so much that I was thinking they couldn’t possibly go through anymore. And boy was I very very wrong. Britney introduces us to a new character and t
Brandi Reeves-Pearson (Saints and Sinners Books)
This was a brilliant and exciting ending to the Bedrock Trilogy. I was highly impressed with the things that happens in this book. There are twist and some of the things that happens literally left me with my mouth hanging open. Britney gave us a new and very disturbing character and I hope to see more of this person, because I kind of liked her in a weird way. The things that William and Addie had to endure was heartbreaking, and made me wonder how they would work through it. William will alway ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Feb 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
This is the third and final book in the Bedrock series. Reading the previous two books in the series is a must. As well as the story continues on you really don't want to miss these wonderful books.

I can remember reading book one Bedrock back in October '13. The emotions and feelings I felt stayed with me when I read book two Breaking Bedrock a few months after. Now eighteen months later I find myself sitting here overwhelmed with emotions after just finishing Beyond Bedrock.

This was an epic th
Shawna Shauntia
Jun 29, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: book-blast-blitz

Beyond Bedrock Synopsis:

Addison and William Hartman’s once tumultuous affair is mostly a thing of the past. These days it seems they have it all—that the world is literally at their fingertips. They are finally living their hard won happily ever after.

Settled into a marriage that is anything but normal, the two of them are learning the art of the dance it takes to make a long-term commitment between a pair of highly-passionate and driven people work. The question is whether or not they can
Brandy
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tbr
Beyond Bedrock review

When I picked up Bedrock a few years back I never knew the journey I would take with these characters. I feel as though I have been there with them threw some of the most tragic and triumphant times of their lives. Addison, will always be my favorite female character. She is strong, determined, she does not allow people to define her. What I found from Bedrock through Beyond Bedrock was her need to “be herself, no apologies.” The power of a love for another human being and m
Paula  Phillips
Aug 02, 2015 rated it really liked it

Are you into dark fiction ? Wanting something to read that is a bit more grittier and edgier than your usual romance story ? Beyond Bedrock takes us into the life of William Hartman and his wife Addison . We discover that William was abused growing up which led him into the world of BDSM where he met his wife Addison whom was trained up by her boss Sondra who features quite a bit in this book. The book starts with a letter to William from a woman who is locked up in the psych ward - Lydia whom i
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
**Received a complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review**

Hot Damn this book was freaking awesome. It really kept my adrenaline going - so much drama, suspense, thriller and murder and all because of a woman who wanted what she couldn't have.

Talk about having a psycho who just has the power to overpower everyone and anything. It scares me because usually the men are the psycho ones in a book, but this time it was a woman who was relentless and wanted what she just couldn't have. She was
Jennifer Hanson
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**MOST LIKELY WILL CONTAIN SOME SPOILERS!!!!**

It has finally arrived, book #3 in the Bedrock series and what a "conclusion" it was! I must admit I wasn't expecting THIS to be the way Britney went with the conclusion, but WOW. (Not that I really know what I was expecting.) In Beyond Bedrock Britney takes us deeper into William and Addison's marriage and shows us the lies, half truths, etc. that lead to the breakdown of their marriage and Addison's need to get away. Little do either of them realiz
Tiffany Daniels
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book blew me away! The Bedrock series is the first books that I have read from Britney and I have to say I loved them all, but this last book is amazing! William and Addison have settled into married life, almost to the point of blandness. Not on purpose of course, everyone’s marriage goes through ups and downs.
William is still having issues and nightmares, and he doesn’t let Addison help. Addison is sucked into her life as a mom, wife and having a successful career. She seems to be almost
Gretchen Anderson
Jun 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great Book!!!! Great Series!!! Britney King you have done it again!!!

Loved the book and loved the characters. Loved the story greatly. William & Addison’s story is fantastic and full of love and warmth. They have problems and issues that have to be dealt with and they deal with them like us all do. They have faults and that makes them human.

When Addison gets taken and you are in the point of view of all three people pretty much at the same time it keeps you in the story. That’s the great th
Lisa Mccrey
Jun 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
I’ve just been on the crazy train for a bit and needed a minute to decompress after getting off. This was like Single White Female meets Fatal Attraction and makes a baby named Basic Instinct..I mean WTF!!

Addison and William are settling into their life together but with everything they’ve already been through what more could happen…crazy a** Lydia is what. So we pick up with Loony Lydia writing William (from the loony bin no less), pretty much telling her version of how she sees their relations
Serena
Jun 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
What can I say... Beyond Bedrock, was great. It was written differently then I expected. At first I wasn't sure I felt about the style in which it was written, but I ended up loving it. At about 35% I couldn't put the book down.

There were so many twists and turns it had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I love Addison and Williams love story and despite everything they went through (let me tell you.. It was ALOT) it still shines through. Addison held onto her love for William and her bo
Daydream Books
This is my first Britney King book and its book blurb intrigued me enough to sign up for the blog tour to review it. In hindsight I do think it would have been more sensible to read book one and two to understand all the underlying things that this couple had gone through beforehand. Apart from that going in blind straight to book three didn't cause me as the reader too much confusion. It was abit slow in the beginning but once I got into the rhythm of how the book was presented in letter style ...more
Dusty Summerford (Reviews by Reds)
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Wow!! What a great read! This book had me hook, line, and sinker! I could not put it down! It was beautifully written and was very fast paced. No dull moments here!
We get three different point of views in this book and It was perfect. It really made the story come to life.
We start out with William and Allison settling into married life. William is struggling with his past and he is not communicating with Allison about it. Then Allison hires a n
Selena Lanovara-scott
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
You killed me of course I read it all in one sitting I couldnt stop. Pure evil. I thought this book was going to be all cute and heartwarming. Totally threw me for a loop from the start I was so pissed at William. Then the more I read I didnt know who to believe and each turn got twisted more dark. Like I said I didnt know you had it in you to write such dark, sick and sinister. Floved it I didnt know if I wanted to rip someone apart , scream or cry. At the end of it all you left me hanging want ...more
Teri Lamie
Mar 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
William and Addison have been through so many obstacles in their lives together: they have seen heartbreak, kidnapping, love, marriage all head on and while at some points not physically together always emotionally in sync. It left me wondering what else could there possibly be to tell, I won't spoil the book but I will just say Britney has done it again, telling more of this heart wrenching, emotional and raw love story. It's goes to show the True Love Conquers all!
Trista Priest
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Britney is never one to disappoint with her books. I was excited to learn of another book in the Bedrock series and this one was just as great. She did a phenomenal job of bringing her characters to life and you can truly feel their emotions throughout the book. Definitely an adult novel however you get a little bit of suspense, erotica, mystery and other aspects throughout the novel. Can not wait for more from this fabulous author.
Samantha Wiley
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't sure if Britney King would be able to write a 3rd in this series with how well Breaking Bedrock ended. But not only did she do it, she did it amazingly well. Beyond Bedrock follows William and Addison after they are married and shows everyday struggles married couples have. Throw in a phyco and some danger and you have a book that keeps you wanting to turn the page. This is a must read and definitely 5 stars. Well done Britney, you did it again.
Ashley
Mar 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
I love Britney's books and the Bedrock series had been my favorite. This third book was a great read! I never got to re-read the other two before reading this one but I definitely feel like doing that now. if you are looking for a fantastic series with interesting characters as well as plots, this is one you need to read. I almost wish that I didn't finish it so that it would keep going on lol.
Priscilla Hedlin
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-books
I can't get enough of Addison and William. Their love story just keeps getting better and stronger. Britney did not disappoint in their latest adventure. What an adventure it was! You get a little sexy and a lot of mystery. What is happening? Why? How long? How long have I been holding my breath through that scene? Who is this new freak and why is this happening? Check out book 3 to find out!
Michelle Pittman
Jun 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was my favorite book in the series, even though I was very confused in the beginning. It is completely full of romance and suspense. I read this in one day because I had to know how the story would end.
Arlene Downey
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned, ebook
Wow

Addison and William become the targets of another nutcase. They also have a few marital problems that they don't deal with right away. That allows the nutcase to create havoc in their world and kidnap Addie.

Great ending this time.
Kristen Solares
Jun 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I don't even know how to put into words the feelings I was experiencing while reading this book. It was truly a masterpiece, and as I figured I would do I read it all in one setting. Breathtakingly wild and truly unexpected plot twists at every turn. We'll done Mrs. King, well done!!
Sharon
Interesting read and not only because it took the concept of the "other woman" to a totally strange, frightening and other direction.
Pinky Hewitt
Oct 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just whoa

What a story with love and loathing, blood and tears, you won't be disappointed but is this the end ?
April Shuffler
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just finished the 3rd book in the Bedrock series!! It was just as good as the first one if not better if that's possible!! I want more! Beyond Bedrock left me hoping that there's more books in this series to come. I'm so wrapped up in these characters and their lives that I want to know what their future holds. These books keep you constantly on the edge of your seat!! If you haven't already, go buy all three books in the Bedrock series! You won't be disappointed! Britney King is an amazing au ...more
Teresa
Mar 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
The third installment of this series was by far the best of the three. You have to love Lydia and her creativity in this book, but Addison and William were wishy-washy to me. There were some horrific twists here, and it would be interesting to know how the Hartmans proceed after all of this. Lydia's terrorizing of the Hartman family and her outrageous actions would be too terrible for the average person to recover from. Good read!
Pam
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This series is described as a "Gripping Psychological Thriller" what it doesn't tell you is that it grips you around your neck and runs with you, as your heart pounds in your throat and you can't put the book down until its finished, great characters, brilliant story and it messes with your head.
Kylee Gidley
Bedrock series is a good serious. It does get a little stranger in each book but a good kind of strange. There are a lot of love hate relationships in these series. I never actually fell in love with any character which I found odd. I almost always fall in love reading a book but this last one was dragging. I had to force myself to actually finish reading it.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Torn
  • Promise (Coeur du Bayou Trilogy #1)
  • His Heart's Revenge (49th Floor, #4)
  • Mothers, Sisters & Other Lovers
  • A Green Isle in the Sea, Love
  • Paradise Bound
  • Hot to Trot (A Middle-Aged Hottie Novel, #3)
  • The Don's Daughter (The Bossman, #3)
  • Daniel & Erik’s Super Fab Ultimate Wedding Checklist
  • The Foretelling (Charlotte Bloom, #1)
  • Gina’s Education
  • Venice Backstreets: The Year in the Venice Palazzo
  • What Caroline Wants (Pushing the Boundaries, #1)
  • Precious in His Sight
  • Entropy (Entropy, #1)
  • Sworn to Love (Hot Cops, #5)
  • Learning The Life (The Spicy Secrets of a Jet Set Temptress #1)
  • A Woman's Worth
Britney King writes psychological, domestic, and romantic thrillers set in suburbia. She is currently writing three series and several standalone novels.

The Bedrock series (psychological/domestic/romantic thriller) features an unlikely heroine who should have known better. Turns out, she didn't. Thus she finds herself tangled in a messy, dangerous, forbidden love story and face-to-face with a mad
More about Britney King

Bedrock (3 books)
  • Bedrock (Bedrock #1)
  • Breaking Bedrock (Bedrock #2)