Start by marking “Where One Goes” as Want to Read:
Where One Goes

Where One Goes

4.45  ·  Rating details ·  7,370 Ratings  ·  1,222 Reviews
What happens when the very thing ruining your life ends up saving it?

I was never one to believe in spirits—until six years ago, when a bone-chilling accident changed my life... forever.

My name is Charlotte, but most people call me Char... and I have a special gift.

I talk to the dead.

Make no mistake, I can’t summon them. I’m only able to see and speak to the spirits that
Published March 18th 2015 by B N Toler (first published February 4th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Where One Goes, please sign up.
B.N. Toler At this time, I have no intentions of writing a spin-off or making WOG a series. Many have asked about Sniper though. The characters in this story…moreAt this time, I have no intentions of writing a spin-off or making WOG a series. Many have asked about Sniper though. The characters in this story were hard to let go and I'm pleased so many loved them as much as I do. Thank you for your question! (less)
The Deal by Elle KennedyA Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. MaasConfess by Colleen HooverThe Girl on the Train by Paula HawkinsThe Mistake by Elle Kennedy
Best Books of 2015
2,773 books — 5,054 voters
The Deal by Elle KennedyConfess by Colleen HooverThe Mistake by Elle KennedyManwhore by Katy EvansKyland by Mia Sheridan
Top Romances Of 2015
542 books — 2,322 voters

More lists with this book...

Aestas Book Blog
Mar 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ::: 4.5 stars :::

You know how sometimes you read a blurb for a book and just go "Wow! I need to read that!" ? Well, that's exactly what happened to me here. I'm always on the lookout for different books. I love the romance genre, but I especially love when I come across a story that is unlike any other I've read. Check this out...
__________

"One minute, I’m about to leap to my death, and the next, I’m saved by a strong, striking soldier. He’s the kind of man that smile
Jennifer Kyle
”He saved me so I could save you, which in a way means, you saved me too.”

description

Awwww I really enjoyed this story! I loved all the characters and even though it’s a love triangle it’s pretty obvious how things will end since one of the three is dead. Charlotte’s been a drifter for over five years and her gift and her loneliness have taken its toll. She decides to end her life of servitude and find some relief for her loneliness.

"This isn’t a life – it’s a nightmare. A never-ending torment of death and
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
description

What a beautiful story! “Where One Goes” was like nothing I’ve read so far. It’s an emotional story about life, love, loss and moving on. It rarely happens to come across a PNR as touching as this one. I loved everything about it, from the flawless writing to the three endearing main characters. I was so engrossed in this story from the beginning I couldn’t put it down.

“Where One Goes” tells the story of Charlotte ‘Char’ Acres a woman who has a special ability since she almost died six years ag
Ana
Nov 23, 2015 added it
Shelves: hell-to-the-no
{BR with the wise Jedi Master Hulya}

The dreaded DNF

photo 296490_464319116922067_1857195089_n_zps6zivrgko.jpg

I am a black sheep among the flock. You must think me horribly unfeeling. I just couldn't connect or relate to any of the characters.

photo giphy_zpsiywp9e7t.gif

I feel like everyone loved this book but me. Oh, I wanted to badly to love this. B.N. Toler is a very skilled author, and the plot was so promising, but I just. Felt. Nothing.

[image error]

photo rashida-jones-the-office-shrug-gif_zpsd5jrjlsp.gif

I am ready for the angry mobs with their pitchforks that will no doubt be waiting for me outside my home.

photo 1TXbHZs_zpsyse9uafm.gif

photo bf238a12ac66b501405b5bbeb93893f5_zpsku2rzwhy.gif
Brandi
Mar 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: emotional, paranormal

4.5 Stars

description

I absolutely adored this story. Where One Goes is a unique story about love, loss and moving on. The main character, Charlotte, can communicate with the dead, and while this plays a big part in the story, its not campy and honestly I wouldn't even label it as paranormal, I would say its spiritual. Charlotte has spent years wandering, alone, moving from place to place. Her parents think she's nuts and the last 6 years have done a number on her, she is tired of being lonely and surrounded
Snow
6 "this-messed-me-up-in-a-good-way" stars

This is gonna be the longest review I’ve ever written cause there are no simple words to say how I feel and I’m sure I’m gonna miss something after I’m done…

This was an unusual choice for me and it was recommended to me by my dearest friend ANA cause I was in a totally overdrived state of mind LOL and she offered a way out of it. I didn’t read it then.

The first thought after reading the blurb was: the hell is this? She falls in love with the ghost? Damn,
Dilek VT
"Sometimes I don’t realize how badly I need something until I see someone else with it."

"Where One Goes" is a very beautiful story of three people but it is not a usual love triangle because one of them is already dead.

Charlotte is a girl who looks like Audrey Hepburn when she was young. Charlotte is isolated and alone because of her ability to see and talk to the dead. That is why her life is a mess. Even her parents think she is crazy. This happened to her after the accident she had 6 years
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Aug 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Hulya by: Snow
Bilgi: Bu kitap Türkiye'de "Ben Ölürsem" adıyla bu yıl içerisinde yayınlandı ve (ne yazık ki) iğrenç kapağına rağmen kitabı alıp okumanızı şiddetle tavsiye ederim. Lütfen ama lütfen bu kitabı göz ardı etmeyin. Bana güvenin, bu kitabı bitirdikten sonra çok uzun bir süre etkisinden çıkamayacağınızın garantisini veririm... <3

---------------------------

November 25th, 2015
SNOW, my dear friend. :) Thank you so much for recommending this book. I laughed, I cr
Kathleen
Apr 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Story Rating ~ 5 EMOTIONALLY BEAUTIFUL STARS!
Hero’s Ratings ~ BOTH, 5 HUGE STARS!
Heroine Rating ~ 5 PRICELESS STARS!
Romance Rating ~ 5 LOVELY STARS!
Heat Level ~ 2 Stars
Ending ~ 5 PERFECT STARS!
Overall Rating ~ 10 STARS! Because 5 is NOT enough!

This is not my normal type of read. I usually stay away from emotional reads because quite frankly they ruin me! You know what? This one ruined me and ruined me in the most wonderful of ways. It did not take too long for this book to captivate me and I k
Kristin (KC) - Traveling Sister
*3.5 stars*

This isn't just another romance novel. Where One Goes is an exceptionally beautiful love story that builds a unique world through the elements of love, loss, and healing.

Yes, the heroine communicates with the dead -- souls who have yet to cross-over due to "unfinished business"-- but this story has more of a spiritual tone than a supernatural one.

Yes, there is a bit of a love triangle, but it's NOT a threat since one of the heroes is ... well, dead.

YES, this book sucked me in, he
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
There goes my heart .........
 photo 1B4F21C9-E99A-4C2B-8D43-46D8D63627C8_zpsvt0xrphi.gif

This book, good lord this book. I've never read a book like this. Never thought I would, and actually love it in the process. I threw myself into it and I think I'm still lost in it a bit. At first I was like "Nah this isn't gonna work for me" then I went to "wow, I wonder if this crap really happens" next "my heart breaks for Charlotte for her past and for her present" then "holy shit I'm in love" and yeah you get it, I was all over it.
 photo D8AA8A73-D184-4CBD-9477-CA3A94FA5455_zps51d4ah2v.gif

I loved Ike, but it was Geo
Alp
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It's a real tearjerker!

This was the story about a girl who could see ghosts. They had some unfinished business and needed her help so they could crossover.

This book just knocked me out, drained all my emotions, and shattered my heart into pieces.

"Go to sleep, baby girl," he whispers.
"Will you be here when I wake?"
His warm eyes meet mine and he smiles softly. "I'll always be with you, Charlotte. Always. Right here." And he points to his chest.

Oh my God! I burst into tears, cried like a maniac.
Shanny
★★★★★ 5 incredible stars ★★★★★

description

I don't know what to say, I'm such a mess!!! This has been me throughout the whole book!
One second I was
And the next
description

I was told that this book was going to be emotional but I had no idea it was going to be that emotional!!!
I think I used a whole box of tissues while reading Where One Goes!!

"Go to sleep, baby girl," he whispers.
"Will you be here when I wake?"
*TANYA*
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was fantastic!! I was immediately sucked in, I hadn’t read anything fantasy in a very long time and this delivers. I waited a couple of days to write my review because I was so emotional right after finishing it but I still feel as strongly about it to date. Sigh!!!
Mo
Apr 22, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

I don't know. I liked the blurb for this one. I liked the reviews my friends posted.

I think my main problem was that I was fully invested in Ike and did not give a sugar about George. I didn't even like him.

I can see how most would find it very emotional and heartwarming but not me.

Ah, well, you can't win em all.

Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
4.99 Original and Great Stars

I loved this one!!! Absolutely loved! I was not sure what to expect when I started reading this one and I was not disappointed at all

It does not get a full 5 though because it had gray eyes and I'm sooooo tired of them! So 4.99 it is! :) .

Charlotte has a gift. and it has ultimately ruined her life.

She's about ready to kill herself because she's so miserable

but Ike stops her.

But ummmmm you see...Ike....

He needs help though...His brother, George, is mourning Ike's d
✿kawehi.reviews
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
☆ I received an ARC via the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ! ☆

Where does one truly go when they die? Heaven?…Hell?… The in between?... No where? … What happens when you leave with unfinished business and the only person can help you is afraid of their own shadow?.:

pizap com14257760571321

There aren’t many books that can actually make me cry but Where One Goes managed to pull a fast one on me.

To state the obvious, this book centers around love, loss, coping with death, and moving forward with yo
Jen
Mar 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Jen by: Steph Worne
If I could rate this a ten plus stars; I would! This book reminded me again of why I love to read! I think that B.N. Toler did an absolute amazing job of writing a heart felt story that was both heart wrenching and heart warming all at the same time. I was riveted to the page, and nothing in my world mattered while I was plunged into the bittersweet story between a young woman who converses with the dead, and twin brothers; one who is dead and one who is left behind drowning in his grief.

I have
Bibi
Oct 31, 2017 rated it liked it
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
4 stars

This was a new author to me and surprisingly it was very easy to get into. There was a few things that bugged me like getting George's PoV too late into the story. I felt more of a connection with Ike and Char. The end with Roger was huh???!

I enjoyed this though and not once did I feel bored. The love triangle wasn't really an issue because well one of them is dead. It was kind of sad but there was humour and a great bunch of characters. It's not one I will forget easily.
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Mar 20, 2015 rated it really liked it

4.5 Stars

‘This isn’t a life – it’s a nightmare. A never-ending torment of death and servitude. And the pain has become too much to bear.’

Wow, this story made us cry and think about many relevant aspects to our own feelings and thoughts on life and death. It was such a beautiful written journey for a variety of reasons. The writing was flawless and the characters had such depth and brought a wide spectrum of emotion. The intense feeling of loss and emotional connection was unquestionable as wa
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
★Complimentary Copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review★

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TITLE: Where One Goes
AUTHOR: B.N. Toler
GENRE: Fantasy | Paranormal | Romance
RELEASE DATE: March 18th 2015
MY RATING: ★★★★

I SEE DEAD PEOPLE

Those of you that know me know that I generally don't read these genres, but something just pulled me in with this book, I loved the authors writing style just so easy to get lost within the pages, the connection you feel with each and every character, the loss and heartbreak she mak
Anna
Apr 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful and unique. I loved it. I was grabbed from page one. This book has made me think and think and think.....definitely one that will stay with me forever. The scenery was so vivid. The emotions so raw. The love felt so real. It's one of those books that when you reach the end .... You turn back to page one so you can fall in love with the story all over again.
Alice
Jul 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ALL OF THE STARS!

Where One Goes was my FAVORITE book of 2016 and it went straight to my list of all-time favorite books. It's a book that I was scared to read, but I'm so glad that I took the courage to do that, because I would have missed one of the best stories ever.

Charlotte has a gift: she can talk to the dead. Yes, you read that right.
When the dead appear to me, there’s no weird sound or blurred image. A warning sign of some sort would be lovely, but it’s not a luxury afforded to me
Danielle ❤️ Pretty Mess Reading ❤️
***3 STARS***

It was an enjoyable read.
Hanne
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I’ve read 3 other books by this author and I’ve loved them all. They are all amazing and very different. Where One Goes is also amazing and different. I loved this book so much! I rarely read paranormal romances, so I never expected to have a paranormal romance as one of my favorite books ever, but it just happened. I was glued to my tablet after reading the prologue and I couldn’t stop reading. It’s really amazing! It’s an emotional roller coaster and I cried a few times.

Charlotte can see and
-C-
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Where One Goes is story of love and loss.
Sometimes that’s all we really have to get us through the hard times. Something as empty and useless as words can be what keeps us treading water in the raging and unforgiving river that is life. And that is exactly what they’ve been for me

Char, a young woman who after experiencing her own tragedy can see dead people. She helps the dead crossover by helping them complete their unfinished business. Her parents don't believe in her. After five years of l
♔ Jaela ♊ Killer ⚔ QUEEN

“When you miss me, come here and talk to me. This will always be our place.”
“Will you be here?”
“A part of me will always live here."

Despite its PN features, this book felt very realistic to me. The author has done a great job in including paranormal-cy in a drama book. Maybe there are people who can communicate with the dead out there.Who knows? The world is a strange place...

When I started this book, I couldn't not notice its similarities with First Grave on the Right. Even heroine's first
Alex ♈
Brilliantly written, very interesting unique plot, likable characters.

I liked the heroine and I loved Ike / dead brother -> he was my true hero in this story.

I disliked the other brother, ugh, just NO!
Drugs are not romantic, but it wasn’t my main problem with him.
He had an affair with taken woman. He f*cked OW, who had a bf, and it was a common knowledge. Just NO!
I didn’t forgive him till the end. He was a jerk, he was rude, he was many things I dislike in a man.

I wished till the last page t
Paige
4 Stars

Where One Goes brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my face. It was a bittersweet journey for all three main characters: Charlotte, Ike, and George.

This was definitely a unique storyline. It follows Charlotte, who after the death of her brother six years ago, can see the dead who have unfinished business before they can pass over to the other side. For five years she's been on her own after her family sent her away when they didn't know what to do with her gift. She's tired of seeing
Nancy Gideon By M...: October Monthly Read - Where One Goes by B. N. Toler 80 20 Nov 02, 2015 02:41PM
highly recommend 2 43 Aug 09, 2015 05:20PM
Turning Pages At ...: Where One Goes by B. N. Toler 39 33 Mar 31, 2015 11:33AM
  • Middle of Knight (Jack & Jill, #2)
  • Finding Eden
  • The Song of David (The Law of Moses, #2)
  • The Traveling Man (Traveling, #1)
  • Full Tilt (Full Tilt, #1)
  • Fighting Redemption
  • Beginnings
  • Gravity
  • Into the Light (Chosen Paths, #1)
  • Fisher's Light
  • The Five Stages of Falling in Love
  • Vital Sign
  • Gus (Bright Side, #2)
  • Hawthorne & Heathcliff
  • Present Perfect (Perfect, #1)
  • The Paper Swan
  • Waiting for Wyatt
  • Ashes to Ashes (Experiment in Terror, #8)
Words.
Books.
Reading.
Writing.

These are a few of my favorite things.

You can find me under B N Toler or
Author B N Toler most places.

Email is bntoler@bntoler.com

More about B.N. Toler

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • A Desperate Fortune
    $16.99 $2.99
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“Moments come and go; quick flickers in time. Yet those moments can have the profoundest impact on our lives. Either we seize them, and wield them to our needs, or we let them go. It’s the moments we let go that, I believe, remain with us strongest—because regret is something that never leaves us.” 44 likes
“I love you, too, baby girl,” he whispers. “Here, there, forever.” 30 likes