Start by marking “The Jaguar Key: The Eternals: Rosamond's Story” as Want to Read:
The Jaguar Key: The Eternals: Rosamond's Story

The Jaguar Key: The Eternals: Rosamond's Story

First place winner, 2014 Royal Palm Literary Award. "The author weaves a rich tapestry of vivid images, powerful emotions, and intrigue into an action-packed fantasy that I couldn't put down. She takes you deep into an ethereal world created from the earthiness of tradition and nature, born of blood and lust. Truly spellbinding!" Rosamond, a former jaguar goddess, wants to ...more
Published December 16th 2014 by Wekivacom (first published October 22nd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Jaguar Key, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Jaguar Key

Start your review of The Jaguar Key: The Eternals: Rosamond's Story
Bonnie Phelps
Jan 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A solid 4.5 stars. Intrigue, romance and a polished writing style drew me in and kept me turning page after page. The author combined fantasy and the real world so seamlessly that I believed every second. I plan to read more by this author.
Vykki
Jan 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: captivating
This was a really enjoyable book. It was one of those books you don't want to put down. It had good strong characters and a great story line. I recommend this book to anyone who likes a good story. I won this book on goodreads.
AnnMarie
Mar 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Took a little to get into the book but once past a few chapters I was hooked and loved it! I like the book overall and after finishing it wanted the book to continue!!
C.M. Lance
May 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really, really good fantasy

Those with eternal life & magic have their problems too. I enjoyed this book very much. Good suspense. Realistic characters. Clean editing. Romance isn't overdone. Interesting plot twists kept me reading.
Robin
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Quickly and easily drawn into the world of Rosamond. So well written it was easy to forget it was a fantasy world. Frequently surprised by unexpected turns. Really enjoyed the adventure!
Shelby Shannon
Dec 13, 2014
Kate Maier
Feb 11, 2015
Katherine Starbird
Nov 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Dallas Gorham
Apr 10, 2015
Wordsl Dreamsl
Sep 12, 2015
Katherine Starbird
Jan 15, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Dianne
Kayla
Daryl Moad
Alan
Jan 19, 2015
Katherine Starbird is a fiction writer whose rich prose brings fantastical elements into the familiar world. Her wildly inventive stories are populated by vivid characters such as an orphaned young heir to Odin, a siren in a city marina, and a shape-shifting goddess masquerading as an ordinary human in modern Washington, DC. No matter how outlandish or out of place her characters are, their ...more

News & Interviews

“How does it feel to be free?” 0 likes
“No matter how badly she wanted to see it otherwise, her goddess heart still demanded tribute. And loyalty.” 0 likes