Start by marking “All Sorts of Possible” as Want to Read:
All Sorts of Possible

All Sorts of Possible

A hauntingly atmospheric novel from the phenomenally talented Rupert Wallis, perfect for readers of Patrick Ness and David Almond.
Published June 2015 by Simon and Schuster

To ask other readers questions about All Sorts of Possible, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Sorts of Possible

Kirsty
Jul 29, 2015 rated it did not like it
I can't say t isn't beautifully written because it is but I'm so confused. 150 pages in and I literally do not have a clue what is going on. Moving on.
Nicole
Mar 21, 2018 rated it did not like it
I was so annoyed that I spent time finishing this book by the time I got to the end of it. I felt that it started off really strong, hence why I decided to borrow it from the library. A few chapters in, it seemed to go in a weird direction that I thought strayed too much and didn't feel properly resolved. My doubts weren't settled by the end and like I said, I feel like I wasted time reading it, which is a shame because I really enjoyed the start. It was a complete U-turn for me.
Oliver Lewis
Well...it’s the lowest rated book of the year so far, doesn’t that say it all? I appreciate that writers put a lot of work into books and there are always people whom love particular books, but this just didn’t do it for me! I found it really disappointing and the ending was AWFUL! Sorry, but it was BAD!
Bart
Aug 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
This review first appeared on my blog Bart's Bookshelf.

A year or so back I was at a bloggers event at Simon and Schuster, where Robert’s first book, The Dark Inside was among those being launched, and I got to meet Rupert, who was a thoroughly nice chap. The Dark Inside was pretty well received, but unfortunately I never found the time to read it myself, so when I was offered the chance to take part in the the blog tour for the book and receive a review copy of All Sort of Possible, I jumped at
Om Manghani
Jul 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: summer_2016
This one took a while to read, but it was a nice read. Humble, simple, and full of many life lessons, Wallis was able to accurately show how people and their emotions are changed when they are dealing with loss.

At times, I felt that the book fizzled out from the high intensity that it started with, but had it's climatic moments later on when Daniel started to interact with other people like Mason. I would definitely recommend this read to anyone who loves books full of emotion and lessons that
Catherine Ward
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya
Another fantastic novel I'm lucky enough to be working on so got to read early :)

I loved The Dark Inside, and this novel is just as good! Rupert is an extremely talented writer - no word too many or too few, and his books just send a shiver down your spine. If you like thought-provoking books and are a fan of Patrick Ness or David Almond, I urge you to try this!
Oliver
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for a third!!!
Melanie
F***ing terrible
Agnès
Oct 12, 2015 rated it liked it
Ambitious and tackles serious issues but I found the style a bit preachy and quite heavy, with far too many similes!
Noah Short
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book, It was very fast paced and would recommend it for anyone who likes an exciting story.
Niki
Feb 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
It was a really good book, he start wasn't quite what I was expecting but when I got into it I really enjoyed it.
Chanel gandy
Erin
Sep 30, 2017
Birdsbefooled
Apr 25, 2018
Rupert Wallis read Theology at Cambridge University and holds an MFA in Screenwriting and Writing for Television from the University of Southern California. In 2010/11 he was one of five novelists chosen from the South West of England to participate in a mentorship programme funded by the Arts Council. He now lives in Cornwall.