Start by marking “Make It Last (Bowler University, #3)” as Want to Read:
Make It Last (Bowler University, #3)

Make It Last

(Bowler University #3)

After graduating from Bowler University, the last place Cam Ruiz ever expected to find himself is his hometown. A bad job as a bouncer and worry over his mom's health make living in Paradise anything but. There's only one thing that can make his return any harderrunning into the only girl he's ever loved.

Tate Ellison made a mistake when she was eighteen, one that cost her

Published January 6th 2015 by William Morrow Impulse

Start your review of Make It Last (Bowler University, #3)
Ami
(view spoiler) ...more
AJ
4 second-chance stars

I confess, I usually never read books in a series out of order, but I was offered the ARC of this book even though its the third and final in the Bowler University series - and Im such a sucker for second-chance-romances that I couldnt turn it down. It works really well as a standalone though, with enough background given to easily set the story up on its own and I was very quickly sucked in.

Cam has returned to his dead-end home town after graduating college in order to
Jacob Proffitt
Sep 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, steamy, new-adult
A great new story in the series. It's not my favorite (that'd be Make it Right) but so far they've all been pretty outstanding.

Cam and Tate have a world of pain to overcome to get their relationship back on track. Tate displays my very least favorite anti-love trope with her tendency to make unilateral decisions for the relationshipgenerally in an attempt to spare the other, or to make it easier for them to move on. Fortunately, this book is about her overcoming that tendency, so I was able to
Lia Riley
Dec 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Make It Last is the Bowler University series all grown up, or well on their way. First off, it was really fun to get a peek at Alec/Kate (LOVED their subplot) and Max/Lea. Even Danica gets a ring in.

Secondly, importantly Cam. Oh, Camilo. Long have I waited to get my (metaphorical) hands on him and he doesn't disappoint. He's got an alpha attitude and beta heart...the perfect swoony mix. Not many guys can buy Pinkie Pie for their woman, look out for their mama and still be a bad boy bouncer. The
Megan Erickson
May 07, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
So, this is Cam's story. And you all waited patiently for it. I was actually really surprised when the response to MAKE IT COUNT (the first in the series) came in and I heard a lot of, "I want Cam!"

Well, my dears. Here is Cam. This book is a little different from the others in the series. That characters are older, and the conflict is heavier, and we're not in Bowler anymore, Toto.

Second-chance at love stories are my favorite to write. I love this book, and I hope you root for Cam and Tate as
Rachel
Dec 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: for-review, edelweiss
MAKE IT LAST is a real and romantic and incredibly emotional read, with an undeniably sexy male protagonist and a beautiful but headstrong female main whose pull toward each other is positively magnetic. Their chemistry sizzles, the challenges they face are authentic and relatable, their road to a happily ever after is full of secrets, setbacks, indecision and heartbreak.

Cam Ruiz and Tate Ellison had the kind of love that should have been forever. But one decision changed everything and the
Patty
Sep 11, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
**I received an advanced copy from the author in exchange for an honest review.**

4.5 Stars

Full review to come!

AMAZING!!! Megan Erickson has done it again! I'm just not ready to say goodbye though! Wonderful ending to this series <3. BUT, I'm really excited for her new series, The Mechanics of Love!!
Sheryl C. Nash
*4.5 stars*
Nancy The book junkie
Rating: 3.75/5

Review coming soon!
Amy Logg
Filled with hot nerdy banter, steamy romance and a touching storyline, Make It Last is exactly what an NA novel should be!

REVIEW:
The story:
The nerdy cuteness of this book is almost too much to handle all I wanted to do was cuddle this book

HugsBook

After a nasty breakup after graduating high school, Cam & Tate go their separate ways. Cam went off to college and is now graduating with a bright future before him, while Tate stayed in their small hometown for reasons unknown to Cam. Now Cam's back
Doris
May 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
Check out the blog tour for make it last here: http://gcrpromotions.blogspot.com/201...

I don't think I could love Megan Erickson anymore than I do right now. HOLY SHIT I WAS BLOWN AWAY BY MAKE IT LAST. This book had me bawling my eyes out and wanting to hug these special characters and never let them go.

In the previous two books we've seen glimpses of Cam the playboy but we didn't really know him. In Make It Last, Cam is so much more than that what I expected; he's sweet and thoughtful and I'm
1-Click Addict Support Group
Oh!! This book. I set aside everything to start on Make It Last as soon as possible after it hit my Kindle. What a great decision that was. And what a great ending to a series I thoroughly enjoyed it was.

Camilo Ruiz graduated from Bowler University with high hopes and a dream job opportunity. But instead of following his chosen path to New York City, Cam is back in his tiny hometown, caring for his mother.

When Cam encounters Tatum Ellison, the girl that broke his heart four years ago, old
Farrah
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An excellent addition to a fantastic series, Make it Last was an awesome New Adult read. With engaging characters and lovely romance, this book was wonderful and I absolutely loved it.

Tate was a resilient heroine. She loved Cam but didn't want to hold him back when she had to remain behind to take care of her family. She was definitely strong and determined to keep her family together during difficult times. She did, however, have a frustrating and often pointed out tendency to make decisions
Valerie
Aug 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes when I read a book, my emotions get blindsided. Such is the case with this book. It's not that the situation is too close to home as much as the feeling of the characters are close to my own. And that tells you how real this book feels to me.

Tate thought she knew what was best for everyone around her and that always meant she took the worst of it as a result. Yes, I do that sometimes. So I get Tate. It's also why I wanted to smack her sometimes. But I love her just the same.

Speaking of
Giselle *Hopeless Book Lover*
Yes. Yes. Yes. This book did in fact give me all the feels. Talk about a completely swoon-worth book. Make It Last is funny, adorable, sexy, and the perfect conclusion to the Bowler University series.

Cam is impossible not to fall for and you cant help but to love Tate too and root for these two high school sweethearts. The tension these two share and the chemistry is just- holy moly so perfect.

Once again Megan has completely blown me away with her writing skills and the dialogue which just
Stacee
Another fantastic story in this world. I've always liked Cam {although Alec still wins everything}, so I was super excited to get his story.

The big reveal wasn't exactly what I was expecting. And there's some great new characters. I especially like Tate's dad and Cam's mom. One of the best parts was the lunch towards the end of the book. And seriously, can we just get a Danica book FFS?

I was a bit irritated with the constant push and pull between them. Yes, it makes sense after all they've been
Amber Hughes
Jun 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**4.5 stars** I have thoroughly enjoyed this series so much! I'm a big fan of Megan's writing and I just knew I'd love Cam's story. She always has me hooked from the first page. I loved the journey Cam and Tate went through to get back to where they belonged, with each other. Bravo Ms. Erickson! *Even though this is the 3rd book in the series, it can be read as a stand-alone* I highly recommend the other two books in the series. They're great reads!
Javeria
Sep 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Clorie
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library
Brooke (The Cover Contessa)
I want to thank William Morrow Impulse for providing me with a copy of this book to read and give an honest review. Receiving this book for free has in no way altered my opinion or review.

Let me start by saying I'm a huge fan of this series. When I read the summary for the first book and found out the male MC was a nerdy, not guy, I just could not resist. From then on I was hooked. So when I had the opportunity to read the second book, I jumped at the chance because...MAX! Need I say more. So of
Kim
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads .

Can I just start out by saying how much I *love* the title for this book? It's a great little play on words and I appreciate the thought Megan put into this. It's the last book in the series and it's a second chance story with a couple trying to find a way to make their love last. <3

It's finally time for Cam's story one I've been waiting for from the beginning of the series and I could not have been more excited about it when I started. The
Celeste
Dec 29, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was originally reviewed on The Book Hookup.

**I received an advanced copy of this book, but that did not influence the review**

Make It Last was a cute, fun, and sexy read about a second chance romance. Id already read Make It Count and loved it so I knew another Bowler University story would be a guaranteed hit.

Tate and Cam had what they thought was an epic loveuntil they didnt. While we, the reader, think we know what happened as we first start the story, we only find out that our main
Danielle (Love at First Page)
Make It Last is another enjoyable and refreshingly low-on-drama New Adult title by Megan Erickson. It's the last book in her Bowler University series and features a guy I have been dying to know more about. In the first two books Cam seems like your typical player, but we find out that his high school love, Tate, broke his heart by cheating on him. After Alec and Max, it's finally his turn to find his happy ending, and what a better way than by going back to the beginning?

I am a huge fan of
Michelle
**You can see this full review and more at Book Briefs: http://bookbriefs.net**

Make it Last is the third book in the Bowler University series by Megan Erickson. Each book can be read as a standalone, but I really enjoyed reading them together. This is a great group of friends, and it helps to read their stories in order. Cam was always kind of the quiet pensive one in the group. He was never too rambunctious, he was never a womanizer. And because of that he faded a little into the background of
Marianne
Good but not great. Would've liked a few more chapters. Ending felt rushed. Especially when all the friends met up in the end. But overall, was sweet and cute.
Christina (A Reader of Fictions)
The Bowler University trilogy started so well but then fizzled. Though, to be fair, I have a GR friend who likes books two and three the best, so I guess it all depends what you like out of a ship. Personally, Im into banter and spark, so Im all about book one. If youre into sentiment, books two and three will be more your speed.

Make It Last improved on Make It Right in my opinion. Though the former lovers reuniting trope is by no means my favorite, Erickson does it pretty well. I kinda shipped
Moon Love
Dec 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars!

I've been wanting to know about Cam from the moment I met him in Make It Right. I knew how disappointed he was to not be able to get his dream job and have to return to Paradise, but I had no idea of what he'd left behind. As someone who loves second chance stories, I was very eager to find out if Cam and Tatum Ellison would have another chance at being a couple.

Right off the bat I knew any sort of reunion between the two was going to be very difficult. They were still raw from what
Alexa
Nov 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
FIRST THOUGHTS: The smile on my face while reading the last two parts is ridiculously huge. But even so, I really really really enjoyed Make It Last!

REVIEW:

(Originally posted on Alexa Loves Books)

Last year, I read Make It Count and Make It Right nearly back-to-back. I had fallen hard for the characters that Megan Erickson brought to life in both novels, and the same is true of Make It Last, where readers follow Cam Ruiz as he returns to his hometown and finds himself unexpectedly reunited with
Lisa Filipe
Megan Erickson is playing with the big girls with MAKE IT LAST...bringing another fantastic addition to the Bowler University series, solidifying her place among some of my favorite New Adult Authors! Christina Lee and Erin McCarthy Fans will fall in LOVE with Erickson's "real" approach to New Adult romance, and her heroes have all the qualities that make a smokin hot book boyfriend (says the cougar)!

Cam and Tate have a hurtful past, which comes to light little by little throughout MAKE IT LAST,
A.J. Pine
Dec 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What can I say other than my heart is full after an emotional ending to a great series?

I loved Kat and Alec. In Make it Right, Megan Erickson gave us such a great redemption story with such wonderful growth for our gruff hero, Max.

Make it Last takes an emotional turn with second chance romance. Cam and Tate were lucky enough to find their one great love when they were teens, but when you're that young, how do you know that what you've found is so real and so rare? Tragic circumstances led Tate
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Shameless King (Kings of Rittenhouse)
  • Jock Road (Jock Hard, #3)
  • Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #2)
  • Beautiful Beginning (Beautiful Bastard, #3.5)
  • The Coaching Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #4)
  • Filthy Beautiful Lies (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #1)
  • Two Wedding Crashers (Dating By Numbers, #2)
  • Junk Mail
  • Get Inked (Pucked, #5.5; Clipped Wings, #3.5)
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
  • Inked Armour (Clipped Wings, #2)
  • Beautiful Bombshell (Beautiful Bastard, #2.5)
  • Clipped Wings (Clipped Wings, #1)
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • The Failing Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #2)
  • Jock Rule (Jock Hard, #2)
  • Rules of Engagement
  • The Guy in the Middle (The Underdogs, #3)
Megan Erickson is a USA Today bestselling author of romance that sizzles. Her books have a touch of nerd, a dash of humor, and always have a happily ever after. A former journalist, she switched to fiction when she decided she likes writing her own endings better.

She lives in Pennsylvania with her very own nerdy husband and two kids. Although rather fun-sized, she's been told she has a full-sized

Bowler University (3 books)
  • Make it Count (Bowler University, #1)
  • Make it Right (Bowler University, #2)