Start by marking “Beautiful with You (Just Say Yes, #3)” as Want to Read:
Beautiful with You (Just Say Yes, #3)

Beautiful with You (Just Say Yes #3)

4.31  ·  Rating Details  ·  150 Ratings  ·  37 Reviews
This is the third and final book for characters Zoey and Andy.

For Zoey James, life hadn’t always been easy. Until she met Andy Tate. Things changed the second she met him, and she finally had a reason for breaking down the walls she had built around herself.

The beginning of her relationship with Andy was rocky at best, but eventually they built a life together. A beautiful
Published March 8th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful with You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautiful with You

Ashley Jasper
Mar 06, 2015 Ashley Jasper rated it really liked it
Ever since the tearful and unexpected ending to Just Say Yes, I have been not so patiently waiting for the next book in the series. You have to read the previous books in the series for this one to make any sort of sense.

Beautiful With You is the continuation and conclusion to Zoey and Andy's story. It picks up right where the last book left off. Andy has made a big decision that sets of the chain of events for this book. And Zoey is anxious to get some news about something else. Thankfully, I
Katrina
Feb 26, 2015 Katrina rated it really liked it
Please check out my full 4 star review right here

I was asked to read and give my opinion on Beautiful With You, and I was over the moon to do that, as I had loved the last two books in the series and I knew I would love this one also.

The journey for Zoey had been a long battle and once she meet Andy the trials and tribulations didn't just automatically stop right there.

There were highs and lows, good times and bad,

But through and through this love story k
Stephanie Marshall
Mar 21, 2015 Stephanie Marshall rated it it was amazing
The story of Zoey and Andy has taken quite a few hits in the first two books, but nothing could have prepared us for the ending of the second book. Then the decisions that Andy makes that could potential end any future for the both of them. But Zoey is not ready to let her future or her happiness go without a fight. The quote at the beginning of book #3 sums it up best:

“It is said that when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Or when life knocks you down, get back up. When you fall of the hor
Melissa Mendoza
Jul 29, 2015 Melissa Mendoza rated it really liked it
Received a copy in exchange for an honest review

“Without a doubt, I wanted to hold her in my arms too, but the love I had for Andy, and the love he held for Hannah and I made me want to give him the world. We were his world, and all that mattered to him. He made sure to tell me so daily.”

4 amazingly beautiful stars!! What a great ending to this beautiful series!! It was definitely an emotional roller coaster ride but it was a thrilling and fun one!!!

This is the third and final book for character
Carrie Moore
Mar 10, 2015 Carrie Moore rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Becca
Mar 25, 2015 Becca rated it really liked it
After being left hanging at the end of book 2, I was more than ready for this book. In true Jen Andrews fashion, she has to keep you guessing so the final chapter of their story was filled with unexpected twists and turns but the journey was truly satisfying. Beautiful with You felt much more personal than the first two books for some reason. Not only do we get to spend more time with the secondary characters that make Andy and Zoey who they are, but their relationship has definitely moved into ...more
Neilliza Swaffar
Mar 20, 2015 Neilliza Swaffar rated it really liked it
*A copy given by author, in return for an honest review.*

4 Stars

Beautiful With You is the conclusion of Jen Andrews series Just Say Yes about Andy and Zoe’s loves story. This book starts where the last book left off, which was when Andy left Zoe to figure himself out and completely broke Zoe’s heart. In this book they try to correct all the wrongs they’ve done to each other and live they life they were meant to have from the start.

photo BeautifulWU-Teaser.jpg

Will Zoe ever really forgive Any for leaving her broken and c
Kim Sutton
Feb 11, 2015 Kim Sutton rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book for my honest review.

***Please note this review has spoilers for Book 2!***

This is the third and sadly final book in the Just Say Yes series. I loved the first two books and was absolutely dying to read it! I was not disappointed!

If you haven't read the first two books, stop right there don't read anymore of this review, and go read The Reason and Just Say Yes first!

Just Say Yes ended on a tearful cliffhanger, with Andy leaving Zoey. I have to say I absolutely hat
Nicole
Feb 16, 2015 Nicole rated it it was amazing
I was given this ARC for an honest review.

OMGOSH!!!! Just when I didn't think a book couldn't get any better. Boy was I wrong! Jen has really out done herself in this finale installment of the Just Say Yes series. I couldn't put this book down. I fell more in love with the characters. I now forgive Andy. Zoey amazes me with her strength. You meet new characters and you love them too. I am so sad to see this book series end. But Jen has done such a beautiful job of ending their story. This book i
Amanda
Feb 28, 2015 Amanda rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!! This was the perfect end to the series! This book gripped me from beginning to end! I loved see the growth in Andy and Zoey's relationship from book one to this book. It was good to see Andy grow and work through all the things he need to. Andy was strong for Zoey when she needed it. In this book it was Zoey's that had to be strong for Andy. This series is on my top 5 favorites! Jen did a wonderful job'! Can't wait for more books from her!!
Tammy
Mar 13, 2015 Tammy rated it it was amazing
So happy in book 3 Zoey fights for Andy. I love their story it is totally amazing book series. Love Love Love
Melissa Ramos
Mar 26, 2015 Melissa Ramos rated it it was amazing
If you like your romance sweet and tender with a H/h that fit together perfectly like pieces of a puzzle, this series is a MUST read for you! I finished it last night and am so in love with Zoey and Andy. They go through so much together, but they overcome everything that life throws their way and have their HEA in this last installment.
Zoey is my perfect heroine, so thoughtful and devoted to Andy, but also strong and determined not to lose the love of her life. Andy is the sweetiest and most c
Melissa Miller-Mattern
Mar 23, 2015 Melissa Miller-Mattern rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for A Wanton Book Lover Blog:

I was desperate to find out what the next chapter in Andy and Zoey’s life would be like after the ending in Just Say Yes, book 2. Andy and Zoey have had to fight what it seems like on obstacle after obstacle for their relationship. When they finally got to a place where they could find happiness, Andy is hit with life-changing news. Because of this news, Andy took it upon himself to make a decision for both Zoey and himself; moving back to New Zealand. Zoey
Janett The Pleasure of Reading Today
This is the third and final installment of this series.

At the end of Just Say Yes, Andy had received some rather disturbing news and he was brokenhearted. So he did what he thought it was best at the time and left Zoey to go back to his homeland. I want to say that I disliked him a lot for leaving the way he did but a part of me understood where he was coming from, that doesn't mean that I didn't think that it was selfish to just leave Zoey without taking in consideration her feelings.

In this bo
Sassy Moms Say Read Romance
Mar 18, 2015 Sassy Moms Say Read Romance rated it it was amazing
DANI’S REVIEW:

Beautiful with You. JEN ANDREWS

5.0 Kisses and more if I could.

Jen, Jen, Jen.. Where to start.

Beautiful with you picks up exactly where picks Just Say Yes left off.

Oh the feels for this book are out of this world! This book brings everything from installment 1 and 2 in the series back but with a punch. There were times I wanted to yell and scream but couldn’t because of sleeping kids, but oh my word.

In beautiful with you we find out exactly why Andy feared the worst of his past life
Tammy Huckabee
Mar 24, 2015 Tammy Huckabee rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
Shelves: favorites
5 Stars

***I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***

Why can't we have the option for more than 5 stars?

Amy  Crull
Mar 23, 2015 Amy Crull rated it really liked it
This book was the perfect way to end this series! Yes Zoey is heartbroken after Andy left her yet again. She has to fight for their love and proof to him that she is in it for the long run. Andy decided instead of handling his problems, he would run away and try to find himself again. Zoey has had enough and with the help of her friends create a plan of attack. She flies over to see him and surprise him. He is very surprised to see her and while she is there, she has him make peace with losing h ...more
ByoBook Club
Mar 21, 2015 ByoBook Club rated it really liked it
description

Zoey was amazing in this book. I was so proud of how strong, and fierce, and brave she became. She made a decision to fight and that's exactly what she did.

It was hard seeing Andy so broken. Would Zoey's love be enough to help him move on from all that he lost?

I absolutely loved Beautiful with You.
Erin
Mar 17, 2015 Erin rated it really liked it
I was heartbroken at the end of Just Say Yes. I hated seeing these characters I'd grown to love hurting. I was angry at Andy and at the situation and I needed to know how their story would play out. As soon as I picked up Beautiful with You, I couldn't put it down.
It was hard seeing Andy so broken. Would Zoey's love be enough to help him mov
Eunice Lan
Aug 15, 2015 Eunice Lan rated it really liked it
I absolutely love this book. Beautiful with you is the end of both Zoey and Andy’s love story. This book is amazing as it continues where the second one ended. After Andy left Zoey and went to New Zealand. I love many parts of the book and even though I liked Andy in both of the books before in this he was making so many decisions that made me want to punch him specially in the beginning of the story. As Zoey said to him he was totally a coward in many of his actions and that made me like him le ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jun 24, 2015 Nerdy Dirty & Flirty rated it really liked it

I absolutely loved Beautiful with You.
Jennifer Hudson
Mar 10, 2015 Jennifer Hudson rated it it was amazing
I loved this series. I don't think it could have ended any better.
Lindsey Kramer
Aug 18, 2015 Lindsey Kramer rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this book. This entire series has been an amazing read. The first book took me a little longer to read than the others, but I love it. This book, like book 2, only took me two days. I wholeheartedly blame Jen Andrews for keeping me up at night when I should have been sleeping. My favorite part of the entire series is Jen's use of music and lyrics. Music, as well as books is another passion of mine and I thought her incorporation of music into her books has only drawn me to her ...more
Allyson Miller
Mar 23, 2015 Allyson Miller rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC copy of Beautiful With You by Jen Andrews in exchange for an honest review.

And I can honestly say I FREAKING LOVE ANDY AND ZOEY!

Ever since book one of the Just Say Yes series I have been in love with Andy and Zoey’s story. Andy and Zoey have gone through so many hardships in their lives that it’s unbelievable.

After book two ended in a hell of a cliffhanger I have been anxious ever since to find out what happens to my favorite couple. And boy was I not disappointed! Jen Andrew
United Indie Book Blog
Apr 18, 2015 United Indie Book Blog rated it it was amazing
***I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***

Why can't we have the option for more than 5 stars?

Again, this book begins exactly where the previous book ended. In Just Say Yes, after receiving news he can't handle, Andy makes a decision that not only devastates Zoey, but the entire James family. Although Zoey is devastated by Andy's actions, she fights...not only fore their love, she fights to keep from falling back into the depression that she was in when she met Andy.

An
Jen Wildner
Mar 11, 2015 Jen Wildner rated it it was amazing
I couldn't wait for the end of Zoey and Andy's story and Jen did not disappoint! Zoey and Andy both were struggling with their pasts and Just Say Yes left off with Andy leaving. Zoey is bound and determined to get him back, to keep him, and love him for the rest of their lives. Jen wrote this story so beautifully and the title could not be more perfect.I fell in love with Zoey and Andy all over again. Zoey is a fighter, and a strong willed woman that I could not be more proud of, she makes me wa ...more
Spunky N Sassy
Missy Harton
Mar 19, 2015 Missy Harton rated it it was amazing
I was gifted this book for an honest review. WOW!!! I truly enjoyed this series!!! Great character development through out the entire series. A story of love and loss. This couple learns how to let go of the past and concentrate on the here and now. Each learns forgiveness and the power of true love!! The obstacles that Zoey and Andy overcome bring their relationship to an ultimate level. If your looking for a WONDERFUL LOVE STORY, this is a MUST READ!!! What length would you go to, in order to ...more
Leigh Lunsford
Mar 17, 2015 Leigh Lunsford rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful

While this concludes the Just Say Yes series, this book blows it out of the water. The transition of Zoey and Andy comes full circle and you love them even more...if that is possible. As I read the last page, I felt complete, happy, with a twinge of sadness that I have to say goodbye to them, but they will live in my heart.
Jan
Jul 04, 2015 Jan rated it it was amazing
Ahhh, Jen Andrews you have redeemed yourself! Those first two cliffhangers, oh they left me feeling so empty! The third and final book to the Just Say Yes series will leave you feeling giddy and just plain happy! Oh, but I'd should have known better that you would throw some "monkey wrenches" into this story. I had to walk away a couple of times to prepare myself. Great ending to a great series!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Rocking a SECRET (Corrigan & Co., #3)
  • His Moment to Steal (In the Line of Duty, #4)
  • Their New Beginning (Oh Captain, My Captain, #5)
  • Love & Oreos
  • To Cherish and To Hold (Love of a Rockstar 1.5)
  • Guarding His Heart (Half Moon Bay #3)
  • In Bed with the Bachelor (Montana Born Bachelor Auction #5; The Montana Millionaires #5)
  • In Too Hard (Roommates Trilogy, #3)
  • Wait for Me / Trust in Me
  • Catching a Fallen Starr
  • Turtle Bay
  • Feeding the Fire (Rosewood, #2)
  • Safe Love: A Love Brothers Companion Novella (Love Brothers, #1.5)
  • Need Me
  • Finding You (Sex on the Beach)
  • What a Bachelor Needs (Montana Born Bachelor Auction #4)
  • The Bachelor's Baby (Montana Born Bachelor Auction #3)
  • Star Crossed Hurricane
7762025
I live in a small town in Northern California with my husband and all of our rescued pets. Like the main character, Zoey, in my book series, I come from a family of mechanics. My father is a mechanic, all of his brothers are/were mechanics at one time or another. I have never NOT been around hot rods! My husband is a mechanic as well, so we have a few of our own classic Chevys. I have always been ...more
More about Jen Andrews...

Just Say Yes (4 books)
  • The Reason (Just Say Yes, #1)
  • Just Say Yes (Just Say Yes, #2)
  • Running Away (Just Say Yes #4)