Start by marking “Corps Security: The Series (Corp Security, #1-5)” as Want to Read:
Corps Security: The Series (Corp Security, #1-5)

Corps Security: The Series

(Corps Security #1-5)

The entire Corps Security series is together for a limited time box set.

Years after the Marines brought them together, the men of Corps Security are together again.

These six novels follow their lives as they take a chance at love. Can love truly conquer all?

From broken souls to broken hearts, they all will find out if they'll get their second chance at happily ever after
Published January 13th 2015 by Amazon Digital Services, Inc. (first published January 5th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Corps Security, please sign up.
Wendy Hodges I bought it on kindle ,first 4 as a set, then the latest, unexpected fate as a single again on kindle
if you check on amazon you should be able to see…more
if you check on amazon you should be able to see if you can get in paper back, usually they are boxed sets if available
(less)

Start your review of Corps Security: The Series (Corp Security, #1-5)
Jennie  Coull
Rather enjoyed this series over all, it reminded me a lot of the, Until series by Aurora Rose Reynolds crossed with the KGI series by Maya Banks in the way it was set up.

Built around a security company made up from a bunch of ex marines each book follows one of the “brothers” as they find love. All big, strong, alpha, possessive…very manly men!

I thought the series itself was well planned out and even through some of the books overlap a bit, you don’t get just a retelling in a different voice.
Jeananna
Jan 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, have-ebk
Binge read this entire book! This is the first time that I have been able to do this with a series! I usually have to take a break and read something else in between.... Loved these men and the women who befriended and loved and healed with them!
Ashley
Jan 28, 2015 rated it did not like it
I want my .99 cents back. I dnf on Axel- and am not interested in wasting any more time. I did not like the lingo and if I had to read "baby girl" one more time Id scream!

I really can't comprehend the Izzy/ Greg relationship... In addition I don't mind a book with a little fight over confusion but that's all this book is about- miscommunication.

That's a wrap... Now if I could just figure out how to get my .99 and the last 2 hours of my life back.. That'd be great!
Ally.Always.Reads
done with my reread :)
Liana
Jan 20, 2015 rated it liked it
Mixed bag

Corps Security series by Harper Sloan. Complete series spoilers to follow.

Three stars. What a mixed bag this series was for me. So much so that it's kind of hard to review without being completely harsh. For the most part, the characters are extremely well thought out, especially the women, the depth of whose motivations can often take a back seat to the men's. These characters have a lot of damage to heal from before they can be together. And you can feel their pain and their struggles
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Cage
Beck
Cooper
Locke
Each one of them brought the drama, action, passion, intensity, intrigue, and romance. Each of these men knew how to love and love deep and hard. The found that one woman that would open their world up and change them forever.

This would be that perfect read for a long vaction and you needed time to yourself or a long weekend of totally hot, sweaty, intense, passion, drama, intrigue. You will laugh, cry,
Aaly
May 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Seriously, why I haven't read this series sooner???
Anyway, this series was just awesome, all the feels, over the top, with alpha guys and sassy women who kept them on their toes!

description

Alecia
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series is a must read! Harper Sloan is a fantastic author. Hot alpha males, strong as hell women and twisting and enthralling stories!
Becca
Apr 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Its just as good - if not better the third time around.

I just can't get enough of the men of Corps Security!
Di
Jul 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic series

I absolutely loved being able to read each book, one after the other.
The journey that each couple goes on, had me glued, from start to finish.
Harper Sloan made me cry tears of laughter as well as tears of sadness. She was able to turn my opinion of some characters from finding them infuriating, to then feeling understanding for what has driven them and finally happiness when things work out. Not very often an author can make you empathise with a character, after finding them irri
Susan
Jul 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome series!! I loved each one the books! Wonderful characters and definitely got all the feels!
Carey’s Reviews
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved this series! If you love alpha males- read this series!! I definitely recommend it!!
LoveBooksAndCats
Some books were good some were not so much so 3 stars
Rose
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my ABSOLUTE favorite series EVER!!!!!

Axel
This book sucked me in by the second page!!! I was hooked & finished it in a little over a day! It was fantastic!!!

I would like to add that there are several scenes that could act as a trigger. They are very dark.

Cage
While it took a little bit longer to really get into this book, like maybe the middle of the first chapter, by the end I was in love. Greg Cage is my go to BBF & he will be yours too. This book will make you laugh & cry & screa
Pamela Ebeler
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Get ready for some HOT alpha men and their strong females to take over your reading pleasure.

Each and every book regarding the Corps Security men is right here in one beautiful package. And once you crack it open, be prepared to not set it down until its finished, and then you will want to pick it up again and start at the beginning all over again.

We start out with Axel and with all of his Alpha hotness, he is as wounded and lost as Izzy, their story is not easy, but not much in life is. They fi
Jenny Harris
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness this box set is amazing. I only give 5 star reviews when they really deserve it and these books really deserve it. All of these strong men step up and give the woman that they are meant to be with exactly what they need even when it drives them a little nuts to get it at the time. In the first book Axel and Izzy knew each other years ago but circumstances and people conspired to keep them apart. Now years later fate has brought them back into each others lives and Axel want the one ...more
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Absolutely riveting!!! I want a Corps Security Man!!!!!

Best Box Set that I have ever read!!! Hooked from beginning to end!!! Couldn't put it down!!!
Let's start at the beginning:
AXEL
Axel and Izzy have a past. One that Izzy would like to forget and Axel would like to resume. Hot, torrid and extremely sexy these two were made for each other. They had me hooked from the minute they saw each other again for the first time in years. Brilliant!!!
CAGE
Cage is the brother you want, when you don't have one
Erin Lewis
5 Star Review of Corps Security: The Series by Harper Sloan

I had the pleasure to meet Harper Sloan at the Tennessee Author Event in July last year. What a truly open, friendly and wonderful lady she is.

Hardly surprising therefore that the Alpha Men of Corps Security would be the same. I totally adore stories with alpha men, throw in ex-military and women not afraid to fight for their men and I am so there. That is what Corps Security: The Series is all about.

I couldn't believe she released at a
Michelle Nageldinger
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Doesn't get better then the Corps men!

This has been one of my favorite series since I first discover Axel last year. No matter how many times I read it I fall in love with them all over again.
Axel- oh how I love Axel and Izzy. Therefore is powerful and makes you believe in love conquering all even after years apart.
Cage- oh Cage my man, Cage is my favorite Corps man. Greg and Melissa are am amazing couple and Cohen just adds laughter and love to the whole series.
Beck- this book broke me! Absol
Karen Voitik
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
>Book review – Corps Security: The Series
>I am an independent reviewer. This compilation contains all 6 books in the Corps Security series; Axel, Cage, Cooper, Uncaged, Beck and Locke. The series ends at book 6, but leaves an opening for the second generation, if the author so desires. I sure desire more.
>Each book in this series tackles the life, loves and demons of a different member of the Corps Security group. All end in an HEA. The fun thing that differentiates this series from other simila
MsKingsPens
Update 10.24.2017

I never finished this series, so no stars.

Axel was bad, my comment from 1.22.2015 " just finished Axel and it was terrible. All the benevolent sexism, one dimensional tripod alpha-holes and over the top dramatics I expect from NA but supposedly about a couple in the early thirties. I got this because it was cheaper than buying Locke on its own. Cage can't be worse, right?"

Cage- DNF 1.22.2015 because he (view spoiler)
Elizabeth
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
Often, with a boxed series, it is necessary to 'rest' in between books in order not to overload and get bored. Not this series.

Even though the corps security guys are all tall, handsome, muscled and seriously sexy they are all significantly different from each other. Their partners are also a smorgasbord of complicated, loving women.

Each couple has to overcome many obstacles that are strewn in their path to try to keep them apart. All have to rely on their friends and colleague to achieve their
Katie
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Amazing series

I loved every single one of these guys in this series. I was happy to find out that Harper Sloan is coming out with a book for Cohen. I couldn't put any of these books down and finishing Locke was bittersweet because I am happy he got his happy ending but I didn't want the story to end. Since starting Axel, I couldn't wait to get to Maddox's story. With each book I was anxious to read about the mysterious Maddox. Beck is by far my favorite man from this series, he has such a big he
Sal
Apr 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit I've been meaning to read this series for a while so when I heard that all the books were in one glorious collection I leapt at the chance and ordered it and boy am I glad I did!
The more I read the more emotionally involved I became with the characters. This collection has, in places, broken me completely. I have cried so much reading these stories that my family may now think I've totally lost the plot. Every word, every paragraph, every story is so beautifully written with the
Heather in FL
Jan 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Well, I'm glad I read these. It was an entertaining set of stories. Very reminiscent of Kristen Ashley, how her men spoke. Parts were sad -- lots of girls getting the shit kicked out of them and people whose parents should never have been allowed to procreate. But generally speaking, the stories were good. I *really* wish the author had another editor take a last run through on each of the stories. There were lots of punctuation issues, words missing, extra words that made phrases make no sense, ...more
Darlene Dupee
Feb 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: done
Omg. This series is hot. I love all the guys. Axel, Greg, Beck, Cooper, Locke (aka Maddox Locke). But I truly think that the best character in the book is (3 turning 4 years old) Cohen. He absolutely adorable.From the time he arrives in the story until the end, he is everyone's heart but especially Maddox Locke (by the way he is the only one that calls him that, everyone else calls him Mad, Maddox or Locke).

All the guys and their respected other halves all have problems and the one person that
Jen Cothran
Best series EVER!!!

I don't know how or why I waited so long to read these, but let me say....holy glitter!!! Loved every single character in the series....from start on Friday to finishing now on Monday, I never wanted to put it down.

I met the author over a year ago, my first signing, friends were raving and EVERYONE wanted the glitter!! Now I know why...From Axel to Cage to Beck to Cooper to Locke...the Alpha-Men and the CS with Sway next door will have you FEELING like never before!!
I admit I
Jan
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely one of my all-time favorite series! Harper Sloan knows how to write stories that not only melt your panties, they also melt your heart! Her characters are so relatable that you feel like you are a part of their world as you read about their trials and triumphs! Each book is unique, but they are rightfully bound together in this set because the Corp Security guys are truly a family, bound together by their experiences and love for each other. These are stories that stay in your ...more
Pamela Bunselmeyer
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST! MUST READ

OMG this is one of my favorites. I laughed. I cried, then laughed and cried some more. The struggles, the way they overcome those struggles, and the emotion of the characters is just nothing short of amazing. I didn't want it to end. But couldn't help myself from hurrying through. Oh and pretty steaming sex scenes too. Honestly can't say much more than this series is most definitely a MUST READ! One h#ll of an author. I will definitely be following her other book
Karen
Mar 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW

It took me a while to read this series. I am so sorry I waited so long. The struggles of each person was heart wrenching. The way they all struggled to beat their demons and become stronger for it was heartwarming. The struggles of each couple but the strength of their family made you not want to put this down. If you have been dragging your feet you need to stop and read these.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Distraction (Underground Kings, #3)
  • Until Sage (Until Her/Him, #5)
  • Infatuation (Underground Kings, #4)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him, #9)
  • Until Jax (Until Her/Him, #2)
  • Assumption (Underground Kings, #1)
  • Styx and Stones (Demented Sons MC: Texas, #2)
  • Obligation (Underground Kings, #2)
  • Until July (Until Her/Him, #1)
  • Second Chance Holiday (Until, #4.5)
  • Rough and Rowdy (Notorious Devils MC, #1)
  • Scary Hot (Until Series and Club Alias Series Crossover)
  • Badger's Claim (Devil's Riot MC, #7)
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds; Hyde #3)
  • Until June (Until Her/Him, #3)
  • Controlled Burn (Kilgore Fire, #4)
  • Best Kase Scenario (Hyde, #2)
  • Until Harmony (Until Her/Him, #6)
Harper Sloan is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today best selling author. She resides in north Georgia with her three daughters, four cats and one dog. While being independently published is a dream, she also has three traditionally published titles with Pocket Books. When she isn't working hard on her next novel, you can most definitely find her with a book in hand.

**To contact Ha

Corps Security (5 books)
  • Axel (Corps Security, #1)
  • Cage (Corps Security, #2)
  • Beck (Corps Security, #3)
  • Cooper (Corps Security, #4)
  • Locke (Corps Security, #5)

News & Interviews

“Usually I have no issues controlling my temper, but when people want to act like half-wit window lickers I just can’t hold it back.” 3 likes
“swirl together and our breathing clashes, my hips are busy rubbing against his. My legs spread just about as wide as I can get, forcing my pussy to open like a flower and hug his dick tight. Pushing off his chest, I lift up, grab his dick, and slam myself home. I almost can’t hear the harsh bite of his breath over my scream. I feel the rings hitting a spot deep within me that will have me begging in no time. The one pressed tight against my clit has my vision going hazy. “Have . . . to . . . move,” he warns, and once again, I find myself rolled onto my back. He doesn’t even pause when he flips and pounds into me. His hips slap against mine, his balls make a loud, wet sound as they hit my skin, and his eyes flash something I wish to God I understood. “H-h-harder!” He slams deep and leans up on his knees causing his dick to slip out almost completely. His large hands grab my hips and bring my body half off the bed. With my head still on the bed, the rest of my body hovers under his control as he pulls back and gives me my wish. My legs are dead weight, my hands clench tightly in the sheets, and my eyes hold his. The look in his eyes combined with the hard hitting of his piercings, and the awe-inspiring thrusts is enough to have me screaming. Screaming, begging, and pleading. I have lost control of my body. It is locked tight and shattering into pieces. His hips pick up speed but then slightly slow down towards the end of my release. He brings my body back down to the mattress and rocks his hips, causing a few more aftershocks to roll through my body. “Do you like my cock? Do you like having me so deep in your body you won’t be able to walk tomorrow? The way your pussy is gripping my dick and your wetness is coating my balls, I would say you fucking love it.” I whimper and he smiles. This isn’t the attractive smile he gives the public, no . . . this smile is pure fucking sexy evil. “Going to fuck you raw.” He warns before making true to his words. When he finally grabs my hips and locks our pelvises together, I have come twice and lost track of reality.” 1 likes