Start by marking “Infinite (Ignite #3)” as Want to Read:
Infinite (Ignite #3)

Infinite

(Ignite #3)

There are infinite ways to die, and the fates are calling for blood. After evading Azael since her betrayal, it’s finally time for Pen to stop running and face her desperate brother. But she won’t have to challenge him alone: the rebel army of New Genesis is ready to stand strong and fight to secure the future they believe in.

As Azael spirals deeper and deeper into darkne
Published June 16th 2015 by Patchwork Press

To ask other readers questions about Infinite, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infinite

Chiara
A copy of this novel was provided for review via Net Galley on behalf of the publisher.

Oh my god. Oh my god. Guys. Guys. It’s over. The Ignite series is over, and I am so emotional right now, because I started blogging when this series began, and it shot straight to my forever-favourite shelf, and now it’s come to a close two years later.

And it was amazing. Infinite was everything I could have wanted in a conclusion, and Erica has once again proven why she is my favourite author.

In Infinite, we
Shelley
**I received this book for free from (Patchwork Press) via (NetGalley) in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review**

*Genre* Young Adult, Paranormal
*Rating* 3.0

*My Thoughts*

Infinite is the final installment of the Ignite trilogy by Erica Crouch. I had a bit of difficulty in putting together my thoughts for this book, but it finally all came together late Sunday evening. No, I didn't hate the book. In fact, the ending was really good, a
Juletta Gilge
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**ARC copy provided by author via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.**

The last installment in this series was pretty action packed. It was done in alternating viewpoints (Lilith, Az, and Pen) and I'm not sure whose was more intriguing. I mean, most of Lilith's was brutal, but some of the quotes took my breath away.

"One way or another, all will kneel before me. I want to hear their kneecaps break as they fall at my feet in genuflection..."

And then there was Az.

"Hell is here, and we
Maren
May 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-copy
I have really enjoyed reading this great series by Erica Crouch. I was so excited to be able to read the conclusion to the series. I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen to Pen, Azael, Michael and all the rest. This book gave me everything I was looking for in a conclusion to this awesome series! There was action, romance, drama, etc. I was surprised to find myself liking Azael more and hoping that he w
Khulood
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ignite is one of my favorites series, so ti see it end is bittersweet. The ending was emotional, and I hoped that it would have been a little different.

If you haven't picked up this series, and you are looking for a great angels and demons story, this is your book!

Erica Crouch's writing is wonderful and I really enjoyed her style. Can't wait to see what she brings us next.

*This arc was kindly provided by Patchwork Press via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!
Leonor (Ner)

Disclaimer: Thank you NetGalley and Patchwork Press for providing me with a copy.

First reaction as posted on Goodreads (on 14 June):

What's this?!

Am I crying?!
I am crying!!

Why do you do this to me Erica?!?!

Now, the full review (warning: extensive abuse of animated gifs!)

Erica Crouch is a delightfully evil person. No, seriously, she is. She wrote one of the BEST endings to a series I’ve ever had the opportunity to read. She had me in tears (once again!) but I admit that those were happy tears.
Ashley Ferguson
Jun 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This review and more can be found at The A P Book Club!

*I received this book from Patchwork Press in exchange for an honest review*

You guys. THIS BOOK. I mean, I loved the rest of this series. Everything about the story and Erica's gorgeous way with words made Pen, Azael, Michael, and the other characters come alive and jump out of the pages. I always felt like I was right in the middle of their world and the battle, and I often feared for their lives as if I had known these characters all my li
Aisazia
Jun 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
MINOR SPOILERS

This is the epic conclusion of the Ignite series!

Whoo wee! I'm always nervous when I read the last book of a series. It's the bittersweet end to a story and I'm rarely ever ready for a good story to end. Are you ready? Cause I'm ready.

To put it simply, Crouch delivers! I had already enjoyed her previous books and had high hopes for the conclusion to this story. I'm glad to say that I enjoyed the end of this series.

Pen and Michael are back and dealing with the Heaven vs Hell war as
books are love
Jun 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a just incredible ending to this series. I don't want to see it end. Michael and Pen oh my. They truly complement each other and bring out the best in each other but the scene I love the most is the last between Pen and her brother. Tear jerker true tear jerker. That turning point for Azael wow and so so sad. He always needed Pen not just to be his moral compass but to breathe. Without her he flailed. He became a shell of a person out for revenge and used his anger of loneliness to hurt ...more
Mikaela
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-buy
*ARC received for an honest review, thank you!

you can find my reviews at: The Titan's Tomb

I've been thinking all day/night about what I want to say in this review because i'm just so sad that this series is over...but then that ending was the most perfect ending ever and omg. Okay, so I've said this in every single review I have ever done for this series but it's very important, Erica Crouch's writing is just so beautifully poetic and flowing that I have only ever enjoyed two author's writing a
Alyce Hunt
Mar 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
If you've read the previous books in the series, you'll know that (view spoiler). 'Infinite' picks up basically where 'Incite' finished - but instead of just getting Pen and Azael's perspectives in this third novel, we also get to see inside the mind of Lilith, which lends itself to some of the most dark an ...more
Ayah
My Review :

I received an eARC of Infinite from Patchwork Press via Net Galley in exchange with my honest review.

My love for this book is INFINITE !

I can't stop myself from being mind blow by this book. I mean, 3 POV ( Lilith, Azael, and Pen) of the most interesting characters are shared in Infinite, and I can't even decided whom's I like the best !

From dark minds, thirst for power, to seeking out hope to be just alive and cherish happy moments, the final book in the series will turn your world u
Alyssa
Apr 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Erica Crouch, you've done it.

You've successfully created a perfect ending. I loved it. I freaking loved it. It was so damn good and I never wanted it to end. Can't wait to read more from this author and I'm so glad I decided to take a chance on this series. I was not disappointed at all.
Vicky
Sep 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Stunning conclusion to this beautiful series!
Jovi Underland
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pen and Michael have joined New Genesis in an effort to bring balance to earth and beyond. Although Pen is initially hesitant to join, she quickly finds her voice in leadership. She and Michael have become stronger in every way with their dedication to each other fueling them with hope for a new future. Azael, however, is slipping into a deeper darkness tormented by the rejection of Pen. Heaven, Hell, Angels, Demons, Humans… the battle is over and the war has begun.

I was given an ARC of Infinite
Fangs for the Fantasy
Pen and Azael can no longer avoid their final confrontation – which they cannot both walk away from. Driven to reclaim Michael’s soul, Pen cannot avoid Azael and Azael is driven to bring his sister back to his side – or destroy her and everything else in the process

But while they are focused on their epic show down, Lilith changes the whole nature of the game: there’s a new ruler of Hell and sibling rivalry is not part of master plan.

I loved one excellent element of this book – Lilith. Oh yes, I
Sofia Lazaridou
Jun 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
I am not satisfied with the way the series ended. I wish Lilith and Azael had changed places. I don't get why things had to happen the way they did. Azael could have gotten redemption and live somewhere with Pen. Things could have worked out eventually. Lilith could have gotten the ending she deserves.

I haven't read the second book (I know, I know, shame on me, but I didn't have time), but Lilith for me isn't someone who deserves to get what they want.

The fates of Azael and Lilith were the only
Dana Cuadrado
Jun 16, 2015
Shell
Jan 03, 2017
Erica Crouch is a fiction writer and genre hopper. She has co-founded two publishing collectives, Patchwork Press and Weapenry, and has produced nine novels and two screenplays. Originally from Ellicott City, Erica has since moved into the heart of Annapolis, Maryland where she continues to write while studying law.

Read more about her online at ericacrouch.com.

Ignite (4 books)
  • Ignite (Ignite, #1)
  • Incite (Ignite, #2)
  • Engage: An Ignite Novella (Ignite #2.5)