Start by marking “Untamed (Thoughtless, #4)” as Want to Read:
Untamed (Thoughtless, #4)

Untamed

(Thoughtless #4)

#1 New York Times bestselling author S.C. Stephens brings us the next book in her Thoughtless series!

The spotlight doesn't only shine. Sometimes it burns.

Being the bad-boy bassist for the world's hottest band has earned Griffin Hancock some perks: a big house, a fast car, and most importantly his incredible wife, Anna. The one thing it hasn't brought him is the spotlight.
Published November 3rd 2015 by Grand Central Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Untamed, please sign up.
Jacque If I didn't have to write a review for this book I would have tossed it in the DNF pile. It was only maybe the very last few chapters before I found…moreIf I didn't have to write a review for this book I would have tossed it in the DNF pile. It was only maybe the very last few chapters before I found myself interested in the book. I'm glad I got a ARC from the publisher and didn't pay for it because Untamed was such a disappointment. (less)

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author in Exchange for an Honest Review}
(BR with Dee)

The guys needed to accept my greatness instead of trying to bury it even further. Yeah, since the very beginning of the band, they'd been too busy holding me back to truly appreciate me. And now I'd bumped into the proverbial ceiling with the D-Bags, and I had nowhere left to go.

photo image_zpsnolhj0xe.jpg

Ever since I heard that S.C. Stephens was writing Griffin's story, I have been waiting on pins & needles to get m
Jennifer Kyle
Nov 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4”The Hulk will see you now...” STARS

description

Griffin Hancock faces a crushing rise and fall while he learns some really important lessons. His monstrous cock ego takes a huge hit and he undergoes some major growth in this story. Griffin wants more of the spotlight. He wants a shot at the lead guitar position and he's just flat out tired of way he is being treated by the band. Matt is still on my shit list- (view spoiler)
Lo Bookfrantic
Jan 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-review-ng
4***Surprisingly Emotional ~Stars

Genre:Contemporary Romance
Type: Book 4 of Thoughtless Series
POV: First Person – Male

"She had my back, she believed in me. That relief was what kept me going. Anna was the fuel to my awesome-train."

description

This was such an amazing roller coaster ride. I was laughing so hard the first thirty five percent of the book. Then I was getting super anxious and nervous I didn't know exactly what to do with myself my anxiety levels were driving me mad; I was watching Griffi
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★★ 5 Stars ★★★★★

Now LIVE!
Amazon US | Amazon UK
"

I seriously have a LOT of love for this book, it touched me in ways I never expected it to and it was such a pleasant surprise. I never thought I would love Griff as much as I did, but he was a spectacular character and deserved the spotlight that he so desperately craved.

Untamed takes place after the Thoughtless trilogy, Bassist, Griffin Hancock is married to Keira's sister Anna, and together they have a young daughter and another on the way.
Christy
Jan 12, 2015 marked it as on-hold
I hate to do this... but I'm going to put this on hold for a while. I'm not in the mood for it right now and Griffin is getting on my nerves a bit. I'm at 33% and I'm sure I'll come back to it when I'm more in the mood for this kind of read, but for now- MOVING ON :D

photo baf85b63-8908-4a56-943c-845f9d2d7e80_zps6fb3767d.jpg
Candace
A Cautionary Tale About The Trappings Of Fame

As much as it pains me to admit this, I didn't love this book. I absolutely love this series and was sure that I'd love Griffin's book also. Surprisingly, I just didn't. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't make myself love this book.

Some things are best in small doses. It ends up that Griffin's special brand of obnoxious was just too much for me to handle in larger doses. It was painful to watch him destroy his life, like watching a train wreck in
Geri Reads
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I know, I know. I'm surprised myself but this book was amazing! This isn't Kellan & Keira 2.0. If you're expecting another rehash of the angst in that series, think again. This book totally has a different feel to it and I found very refreshing.

Griffin won me over. He started off as a cocky, entitled, whiny brat who thinks he's god's gift to mankind. He was arrogant, lazy, and he acted like the world owed him something. He was so annoying. I wanted to put the book down because he was whinin
Aestas Book Blog
Feb 26, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: not-yet-released
Next THOUGHTLESS series book is Griffin's!!

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
1.5 ★'s

This is Griffin's book, the wild man of the D-bags who's always looking for a fun time and enjoying his fame. He never holds back from what he's feeling and let's everyone know it.

Okay, Griffin is not my favorite D-bag but I was willing to give him a shot. I was curious as to where S.C.S. would take him but no way was I prepared for where she did!

Let me just preface this with saying that for the most part, I enjoy S.C. Stephens work, however, I did not like what happened to Griffin or h
* Meli Mel *

♥ ♥ ♥ 3.5 STARS ♥ ♥ ♥

Griffin's life has been pretty great since his band the D-bags have made it big. He has a lot of money, a big house, expensive cars, and his beautiful family. There can't be anything he could possibly want...wrong, he wants the spotlight. He is tired that everyone has had their moment to shine except for himself, and he can't take another rejection from his band members when he suggest something that might put him there. If his band won't help, than he will get it himself be
Beverly
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing

I am not sure I have ever been so conflicted over a book. First, I love this series so much and I actually always loved Griffin, but this book really tested my love.

First, in the beginning Griffin made me want to pull my hair out and scream at my Kindle. He was so self-absorbed and really just a complete D-Bag. I won’t lie in the beginning I laughed at his antics, as a person who usually surrounds herself with male friends I can handle crude. It just started to be too much after awhile.

HOWEVE
Jacqueline's Reads
May 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 4-star-books
4 Total Griffin Redemption Stars

I’ve read all of the Thoughtless books except for Thoughtful. After reading Untamed, I completely 100% want to read Thoughtful now. It’s been years since I’ve read a SC Stephens book, but there’s something about this author that I can’t get enough of.

When I read Thoughtless years ago, I was a newbie NA reader and I hadn’t started to review yet. I was adamant against cheating. As much as I loved Kellan, the cheating gutted me. I feel like now, I have mature and my
Liz

★4.5 Tame the Hulk Stars★

description

Untamed is a rock romance with a twist of self discovery in the mix! Kellan fans need to step aside because Griffin "the bass player of the D Bags" has his own story to tell. D Bags fans will be swept away by Griffin's fall from fame and his tenacity to climb his way back to the top!
description
Griffin has always been the fun loving "asshole" of the group. He just exudes confidence and cockiness. Many may find his demeanor to be abrasive at best, and yet, I am a true fan. I have
Dee Montoya
****4 AWESOME Stars****

(Arc provided via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review)

(BR with Patty)

D-Bags 4Eva!!!!!

I feel like this book was written for the fans. For all of us D-Bags groupies, this treat of a book is not only about the romantic story between Griffin and Anna but a tribute to all the guys in this wonderful band.

photo 1277b6a2-66c6-468e-b5cb-e3a3a8187edf_zpsyyuism5w.jpg

You know, when I was reading The Thoughtless series I loved Griffin's character, he definitely added the humor to a very angsty story but in my mind I thought his per
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
3.5 Stars for The Hancock Girls

*ARC provided per publisher via NetGalley in exchange for honest review.*

Griffin Hancock is hard to handle. He is the constant life of the party. Nothing is too serious. Hurling lewd insults at whomever is near, taking pleasure whenever he wants, he is a rockstar! Well, take that back, he is part of the famous D-Bags…Kellen Kyle is the Rockstar.

One chance…one moment is all he wants to own a place in the spotlight. But how deserving is the man whose actions are ne
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Sep 25, 2015 marked it as on-hold-for-now
Currently on Netgalley -> https://s2.netgalley.com/catalog/book...
9/25/2015

There's just something about Griffin that caught my eye from the start of it all.

RELEASE DATE: 11/3/2015
Pre-order | order: http://amzn.to/1M69XkT
warhawke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone Book 4 of Thoughtless series
POV: First Person - Male
Rating:

Griffin Hancock always believed he was destined for greatness. When his band the D-Bags hit it big, he got everything he ever wanted. But apparently everything still wasn’t enough.

When opportunity knocked he jumped on it without much thought. Blinded by his quest for ultimate greatness, he risked everything that was ever important to his life.

Griffin is my second favorite character in the
FMABookReviews
Review Untamed 2

S.C. Stephens did it again. She left me breathless. With 'Untamed', she had me laughing, fuming, sad, heartbroken and finally joyous. With the follow-up to Kellan and Kierra's story from the 'Thoughtless' series, Griffin gets the chance to share his. And oh, what a story it is.

TRIGGER WARNING: If self-absorbed, immature, liars, who refuse to accept responsibility for themselves and their actions is a problem for you... you may hate Griffin!

SWOON WARNING: If go-all-in, let's have fun-life is a
(Source: I received a paper copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Little Brown Book Group.)

“Kellen is hogging all the glory and I’m being shoved into the background. He is the talent, my ass.”

I expected this to be one of those books where you dislike the main character at the start, but grow to like them as the book progresses, but having finished, I still don’t like Griffin, so I kind-of liked this book even though I didn’t like him.

Griffin was never my favourite cha
Natasha is a Book Junkie
Feb 26, 2015 marked it as to-read
Have you seen this bad boy?!?!?

untamed
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Now it's finally Griffin's time to be the star...at least the star of his own book. ☺

description

The story doesn't take place during Kellan's books - nope - it's live!
Griff and Anna's daughter Gibson is about 18 months old now and the band is about to go on tour again.
But Griffin - he doesn't want to be the bass-player in the background anymore.
He wants to be a star!

He's always known that he's too awesome to just be a guy in a band - he wants to be the STAR!

When I first joined the D-Bags a few years ago,
Natalie
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was ok
-- Contains mild spoilers -- Read at your own risk --

ARC provided in exchange for an honest review - thank you Little Brown Book Group!

1.5 STARS FOR UNTAMED.

This book in a gif:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

GRIFFIN, what happened to you??
I'm so disappointed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is 100% not the Griffin we knew and loved in the Thoughtless books. Yes, in those books he's a bit of a dick and he would say things to annoy them, but he wasn't this bad. He'd say and do things to upset the people around him, and end up being stuck and alone with
Georgina ☽ 2greekgirlsreading
We have a cover and blurb! WOOHOOOO!!!!

Griffin Hancock is tired of being stuck behind Kellan Kyle's spotlight. He's the best, the main event, and everyone should know it. He has Anna, and his beautiful daughter Gibson, to hell with the rest of them. A new venture presents itself, and Griffin decides this is his chance. When he tells the band about his new side gig, they tell him it's a terrible idea, so Griffin breaks ties with the band. Anna tries to be supportive of Griffin, but soon she's don
Catarina
4 Untamable Stars.

This book follows Griffin’s story. After the D-Bags rise to fame, Griffin decides he does not want to be just another member of the bad. He wants to be “the” one. Make it on his own. He wants to be a legend and will do everything to do it. Including leaving his friends, his band and dragging his family to LA because of his own dreams. Anna tries to support him the most she can, but when things starts to get out of control she has to take a position and she chooses their daugh
K.A. Linde
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
She did it again! Knocked it out of the park!
Michelle
Jan 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Untamed

*ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.*

Ohhhh Griffin

Griffin is feelin like no one is giving him a chance to b more centre stage in the band an he want the band to start seein the awesomeness that he sees in himself but the band as routine an they don't want to mess it up everything is goin perfect there the world's biggest band so why change it but Griffin isn't left in it go an the more he pushes the more they say no everyone starts getting a l
NinaReader
Feb 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!!

No shit it's got to be PMS because I actually shed a few tears and that's the last thing I thought I'd be doing with Griffin's story! I mean Griffin! - the largest D of the D-Bags!!! I figured it'd be all fun and games with lots of Griffin cocky-isms but it was so much more. Though there were plenty of typical Griffin antics, there's also a serious tone.

For Griffin the lessons were hard learned and harder earned. They say there's only one way to go when you're at the top and that is
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
DNF at 30%

Ugh....sadly this one didn't work for me and I couldn't continue reading.

I LOVED Griffin in the prior books and can only say that seeing him in the others POV was awesome - I loved his humor and wit and sarcasm. Unfortunately being in his head didn't work for me as he was conceited and over the top too much. I wanted to love him, but I just didn't and often times found myself holding my breath at what would come out of his mouth next.

I adore SC Stephens..I loved her Thoughtless series

Hero: 9/10
Humour: 4/10
Hotness: 4/10
Romance: 7/10
Extra book Details: Hero POV; 1st person. Can be read as a stand alone.

Untamed was well written with some good drama, a love him or hate him hero and a love of my life romance.

With a better first half, Untamed would have been a solid 4 star read for me.

It starts off with Griffin, our hero, wanting more out of his position as the bass player in
Fifty Shades of R...: November 2014 ~ Untamed by S.C. Stephens 13 86 Nov 28, 2015 01:48PM

• Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • The Storm (The Storm, #3.5)
  • My Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #3)
  • Sinners Rock the Cradle (Sinners on Tour, #7)
  • Damaging Me (Savor Us, #2)
  • Seth & Greyson (The Coincidence, #7)
  • Delayed Offsides (Crossing the Line, #2)
  • Untitled (The Dark Duet Spinoff)
  • Envy (The Seven Deadly, #7)
  • Music of the Soul (Runaway Train, #2.5)
  • Nocturnes (Hard Rock Harlots, #3)
  • Igniting Lies (Burning, #1)
  • Finding Paradise (Paradise, #2)
  • The Invisible Lie
  • Closer to the Edge (Playing with Fire, #4)
  • Love Resolution (Brutal Strength, #3; Black Cat Records, #3)
  • Fighting to Stand (Disastrous, #2.5)
S.C. Stephens is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who enjoys spending every free moment she has creating stories that are packed with emotion and heavy on romance.

Her debut novel, Thoughtless, an angst-filled love triangle charged with insurmountable passion and the unforgettable Kellan Kyle, took the literary world by storm. Amazed and surprised by the response to the release of

Thoughtless (4 books)
  • Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1)
  • Effortless (Thoughtless, #2)
  • Reckless (Thoughtless, #3)
“I was awesome wrapped in awesome smothered in more awesome.” 6 likes