Start by marking “Bound by You (Torn, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Bound by You (Torn, #3.5)

Bound by You

(Torn #3.5)

*WARNING: Book contains adult content and coarse language. Must be 18 years or older to read*

Bound by a love stronger than us…
Years have passed since I married him. Brett MacLean. My one. My only.
We became comfortable. Our lives a form of habit. But something was missing.
That connection. That undying want. That need for each other. It was gone.
While he asked me to trust hi
64 pages
Published January 13th 2015

Kimmy (Sinfully Snarky Reviews)
Can I just say J.M. Walker you hit another home run!!!

This books picks up at the 10 yr mark of marriage for Evvie and Brett and 3 kids later. Even after 10 year these two are still HOT, HOT, HOT!!

When I saw there was a new book in the Torn series I have to admit I did a little happy dance.

[image error]
Twinsie Talk Angie J
review to come.

this lucky girl got to beta read it....yummmmy Brett!!

Bound, Torn #3.5 by JM Walker

I received this book from the author to beta read.
*Sigh* Oh Brett and Evie. Where do I begin?? The passion, chemistry and over powering love you two had in the series was soooo explosive. So to start this book and see a fizzle to the TNT you two possess, hurt my heart!! What happened? Honestly that alone made me JUMP heart first into this novella.
We start this book with a sad and crying Evie. Her an
Victoria
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-as-hell
Can I firstly just say how amazing it was to be back in Brett and Evvie's world!

It may have taken me a while to get here but it was worth it.

I adore the pair and to jump back in, in time for their ten year anniversary was just perfect. Proving that in all relationships seeds of doubt and uncertainty creep in, but they made it and the show us in this much too short installment that problems are made to work through the best you know how. Be it talking or with red hot sex! And as per expected Bret
Deborah
Feb 28, 2017 rated it it was ok
The timeline doesn't add up for parts of the book. Again with the constant repetitive dialogue and the writing left me needing to fill in several bits. I'm so disappointed in this series. It could've been so much more.
Joy Zaharia
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Brett & Evie are one of my top couples...I love them to death and I just can't get enough of them. Bound by You picks up 10 years into Brett & Evie's marriage where they now have three kids, Evie is a stay at home mom and Brett runs the night clubs. They, especially Evie, are feeling the stresses of marriage. I think everyone who is married goes through this period wondering if they are going to make it, does the other person still love me. They are each others "One"...each others "Only" ...more
Tina
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What can I say is that I love this series. When I read Torn Trilogy from the beginning, I took a chance on reading this series and I'm so glad I did. I love Brett and Evvie story and to read more on them was just the best. In this book Evvie and Brett are having issues with communicating with each other which makes more problems then ever. It was so good to see what there lives are after having three kids. I'm not going to lie, but I love the sex scenes between Brett and Evvie it never disappoin ...more
Tammi Plummer
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Again, J.M. Walker has sucked me into the "deep" relationship of Evvie and Brett. Yes, I got scared for a brief second, but J.M. Walker came thru and made my heart sore with her story of the love these 2 have. I feel like me personally could never grow old of this couple and I hope to see many many more books of them. I look forward to seeing what she is going to do with Next (and I don't want to say anymore unless spoiling everything!) I love that I felt like I was going home reading them. A co ...more
Rachel Hendry
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow I have missed Brett & Evvie...this is now 10 years later and I don't mind saying J.M. that you did make me anxious especially in those first few pages!
This was amazing....amazing to see how they have grown together and to see that insecurities can rear their heads at any stage no matter who you are and how much love there is in any marriage.
A beautiful novella packed with every emotion and plenty of heat!
I will NEVER get enough of this lovely couple and thankyou J.M for this free novella
April Roudabush
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was bound to this book the whole way through

I love Brett and Evvie's story.

The concept of this book, to follow up on their lives 10 years after their HEA is a great new idea. They are facing some issues that every day married couples face and deal with them in true Brett MacLean fashion. With lots of hot sex!

I loved the ending and to think that we will get another full novel featuring these two makes me beyond happy!
Becky Fenner anderson
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved the Torn series from the start. Brett and Evvie are one of my favorite book couples. It was so nice to open this and see what's been going on their world. Like all couples they are faced with some stress of life, marriage and having children but like the strong couple they are they find their way back to each other. I also love that last chapter. How it ties into other things.

Another great book by Miss Walker. Enjoy!
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
J.M. Walker you've done it again....

I didn't realize until I read this story how much I missed Eevie and Brett McLean!!!!
I, along with Eevie, felt like screaming at Brett!!!
Would she leave or would she stay????
The hot sex throughout - how could you leave him???
Thank you for yet another brilliant insight into one of my all time favourite couples!!!
Renee
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well written and very capturing. It had me hooked from page one. I love Brett, so any story with his m in it-- I am going to love. I was intrigued with the last chapters as Walker combined characters and that was a surprise. Loved it!!
Hopelessly Hooked on Books
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have missed Brett sooo sooo much!!! This little taste was wonderful!!! Christian Grey got me into this, but Brett MacLean has taken over my heart!!! I cannot wait for more!!! JM Walker, you ROCK!!!!!!!!
Stephanie
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
More Brett? Yes please! I loved Bound by You, could not put it down! Brett was as hot as ever!!!
Pamijo Perkins
Shelves: erotic
I was so ready to jump in the book and kick Bretts butt.
In the end, I loved him more. Wonderful arrangement of events and so very Hot scenes. J.M. Walker has written another Great!
Fawn Michaels
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best damn series ender ever!! Brett and Evvie are amazing! I love their relationship and everything about them! It amazed me how they over come everything ATS thrown at them and are still strong as a unit! Though that ending damn! I need to read the Parker Reed series! I loved this book something fierce! Amazing!!! As usual!
Tami czenkus
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh My MY MY!!!
Once again we catch up with Brett and Evvie after 10 years of married bliss.... or not!!!
Great steamy novella. It was great to see where they are now and to see other characters from other books!!
Kathryn  CLiK Book Blog
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
BOUND BY YOU – J M WALKER

**** 4 STARS

Reviewed by Kathryn Dee on behalf of CLiK Book Blog

This book revisits Brett and Evvie 10 years on.... still going strong in a married, committed relationship + kids.

A lovely way to round out the series as I know I desperately wanted to hear the HEA for this powerfully written couple.

Thank you JM Walker for delivering the HEA I wanted and I'm sure your readers felt that Brett and Evvie deserved!
Brittany
Apr 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Paige
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle-free
I didn’t really find this satisfying. I pretty much took away the heat that all three books built between Evvie and Brett.

Brett is working on a huge surprise for Evvie, but in the process he’s ignored her for months and she’s become depressed spending every day at home with the kids and not getting any love from her husband.

Of course the surprise rights all the wrongs and the happy couple live happily with their wonderful kids.
Konny
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Bound by You is a novella and the sequel To The Torn Series by JM Walker.
10 years later.
Brett and Evvie are married and have three children.
They own clubs all over the world.
All could be great. But...
He works too much and she...
A good short story, well written and I give 4 Stars.
Thank you JM Walker.
Mercedes
Interesting short story about how live changes after 10yrs of marriage.
Bret and Evie had some problem but stilllhad problem talking about them.
In the end Brett & Evie still care for and love each others.
Jennifer Frommer
Feb 12, 2015 rated it liked it
This was a quick read that allows the reader to see into Brett and Evvie's future. Not a bad read. And, it offers a glimpse into another series by J.M. Walker that sounds like it could be quite steamy...
Diana Reeves
Sex is the topic

This book was just okay for me. I know it's fiction and everyone loves a hot sex scene but Evie and Brett have been married 10 years with 3 kids and still have too much sex. Was just hoping this book had a little more emotion rather than sex.
C
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Needed a not so panic room

This is a very domineering read. It will have you ready to tingle and squirm. Mind your manners or you might just find out what happens when you don't. Hot read for adult eyes only.
Jennifer Finn
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brett & Evie have been married for 10yrs & they have 3 kids, she feels he is hiding something from her.
Christine Kaplan
Jun 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Short story about Evie an Brett years later.
Paula Genereau
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow. This book totally rocked. I loved it very much
Bj
Jan 22, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies-2015
Free on Amazon as of 1/22/15 for a limited time!
Jamie  Leigh
Jan 19, 2015 rated it liked it
this is a good read. however, it was too short for my taste
  • Club X Complete Series
  • Tainted Forever (Tainted Knights #5)
  • Spin (Indigo Lounge, #2.5)
  • Snare (Falling Stars, #3)
  • Breathless (Ross Siblings, #6)
  • Fair Play
  • Covet (Second Chance Romance, #2)
  • Bad Boys Boxed Set: 3 Books
  • Before Ryan Was Mine (The Remembrance Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Lovin' On You (Rebel Desire, #1)
  • Aligned: Volume 1 (Aligned, #1)
  • The Mitchell Family Series Box Set Part 2 (Mitchell Family #5-9)
  • Jobe (Alvarez Security #4)
  • Something to Believe In (Renegade Saints, #4)
  • Never Say Never (Unbearable Passion, #1)
  • The Fate Of A Marlowe Girl (Marlowe Girls, #1)
  • On The Run Book 1: The Elite (The Elite - Boomer and Player #7)
  • Tease (Tease #1-5)
J.M. Walker is an Amazon bestselling author who recently hit USA Today with Wanted: An Outlaw Anthology. She loves all things books, pigs and lip gloss. She is happily married to the man who inspires all of her Heroes and continues to make her weak in the knees every single day.

"Above all, be the HEROINE of your own life..." ~ Nora Ephron

Torn (4 books)
  • Possessed by You (Torn, #1)
  • Revealed by You (Torn, #2)
  • Perfected by You (Torn, #3)