Start by marking “A Castle For Dragons (The Dragons of Eternity)” as Want to Read:
A Castle For Dragons (The Dragons of Eternity)

A Castle For Dragons

(The Dragons of Eternity 0.5)

With a dragon ravaging the countryside, the Prince of Dragons sends out his best man, Patrick Markel. His orders—to secure an abandoned castle and stop the foul beast from stealing more maidens. This shouldn’t be an issue for an Elite of Eternity

But there is more going on than there seems. When other dragons are sighted in the area, the town sends their maidens to their ne
Published August 11th 2015 by Crimson Tree Publishing (first published July 5th 2015)

Barbara Desmond
Aug 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I've read by this author and it won't be the last. I really enjoyed it and it was a really quick read which is a good thing since I ended up tangled in a wee bit of confusion. Anyhoo I am glad to be dipping my toes back into genres that I haven't read in a while. I'm trying to avoid burning myself out on genres because that just leads to me not reading books in that genre for years which isn't good because I miss out on good books.

I was drawn into the story pretty quickly.
Sherry
Mar 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
Love❤Dragons
This story was very well written. Good characters, fun laugh out loud moments, just an enjoyable book to read. I would recommend this author and "The Dragons of Eternity series", to all you dragon and fantasy lovers out there. See the book at https://store.kobobooks.com/en-CA/ebo.... #KoboReview #BookReview
Ethan Gregory
Jul 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Full review and more available at: http://oneguysguidetogoodreads.blogsp...

*****
My Thoughts

Anyone who read my review of Wetzel's On the Accidental Wings of Dragons last week knows that Wetzel really changed the way I look at the fantasy genre. I've long been apprehensive about the genre due to some... less than fantastic experiences, but here today I'm a changed reader. Coming off the scales of Accidental Wings, I wasn't sure how Wetzel was going to follow that one up. I can say without question
Jess F. (From Me to You ... Book Reviews)
"3.5 out of 5 stars, at the orders of his Prince (and adopted brother) Patrick, with is contingent of warriors, comes into town to take care of its rogue dragon problem and become their new Lord of the Castle. Things don’t go as smoothly as he would hope but with the towns “support” behind him, he’ll try his best to protect them with everything he has. Now if he can only find a way to let the town know that he and his men are the things they fear the most too... dragons.

With a “historical” feel,
Melanie
Jun 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As a fan of Julie Wetzel's Kindling Flame series when you throw in the word dragons it makes it rather difficult to resist. So my advice is DON'T EVEN TRY!!! Fantasy fans will love this new take on Dragons and people who don't normally read Dragons will love the book because of the story. It really is a win win situation. This is technically the prequel to On The Accidental Wings of Dragons but works beautifully as a stand alone story and I would suggest grabbing a copy today! Loved it!

An easy 5
Delia
Jan 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another great read. Although I ended up reading this book later and at first was a bit confused as to where this fit in but figured it out. I really like this world of dragons.

Although I would like to have more of an ending or something. I kinda want to know what happens to them or what happens next.
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

Readers will be placed directly in the line of fire early on and sent into battle time and time again in "A Castle for Dragons", with explicit scenes that are all consuming.

Read full review in the 2015 October issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Vickie
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished-series
Again

I absolutely love the Dragons of Eternity. So glad I found Julie Wetzel's stories. If you enjoy a little romance, a little humor, a little action and adventure with dragons added to the mix t,then you too will enjoy these stories and fall in love with the Dragons of Eternity just as I have. Read on
Tammy
Jul 24, 2015 rated it liked it
3.7
I like this series though this book lacks funny and witty banter what surprised me Julie Wetsel's writing ability.
The 1st book is conremporary while this one is medieval and they are both written and narrated very well within their time period.
Overall this dragon series is a fun reading! I will read the next one!

JanLyn
Dec 12, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
4books in the series and we have no ending to any of them. No idea what happened to any of the characters.

Yup I think I said it all in the title. Not worth your time unless you enjoy unresolved story lines.
pamela hamilton
Feb 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The castle for Dragons

I like Dragon books but just didn't think I would enjoy this story. Not one to read 17th century stories. Surprise I enjoyed it vary much. Going to buy more of her books.
Yara
Jul 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another fun, adventurous read in the world of dragons. So good I read in one sitting, even though it was more historical fiction (my lord/ my lady). Can't wait what else the author has in store for us. I hope we get to revisit main characters from the first book :-)
Melissa
Aug 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
A fun look into Wetzel's world but waaaaaay before the rest of the series. This is very much a prequel but it was still great to read about the dragon world.
Boneist
Nov 12, 2015 rated it liked it
Short, to the point, another (paranormal) romance - yawn - but entertaining nonetheless.
Julie Wetzel
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Another fantastic story in The Dragons of Eternity world. With a great new cast in a historical setting, this is a great read that you don't want to miss.
Literary  Chanteuse
Jul 21, 2015 marked it as rom-paranormal
For a star rating and a full review please visit InD'tale Magazine online, October 2015 issue. http://www.indtale.com/reviews/parano...
Cathy Tolley
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome storyline

I have very much enjoyed each of the three books I have gotten into my kindle and I truly hope Julie keeps on writing more and more of them. I love dragons!
Rosa
Jul 15, 2016 rated it liked it
Cute...
Samantha Williamson
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book, if you have not read it yet you should add it to your TBR right away. it was such an easy read! it has only taken me a few hours to finish it. really enjoyable
Sabrina
This is on my to - read list after reading the first one and loving it!
virginia wells
amy r
rated it it was ok
Jul 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Dead to Begin With (Blood Prince #7)
  • The Onyx Dragon (Shapeshifter Dragon Legends, #2)
  • Born of Air (Elemental Origins #5)
  • Target (Legend of the Ir'Indicti #3)
  • Frost Dragon (Top Scale Academy, #1)
  • Amulet (DragonBlade #1)
  • My Name is Simon (I, Dragon #1)
  • Grudging: Birth of Saints Book One
  • Smoke and Mirrors (Blackhollow Academy, #1)
Originally from Ohio, Julie always dreamed of a job in science. Either shooting for the stars or delving into the mysteries of volcanoes. But, life never leads where you expect. In 2007, she moved to Mississippi to be with her significant other.

Now a mother of a hyperactive red headed boy, what time she’s not chasing down dirty socks and unsticking toys from the ceiling is spent crafting worlds r

The Dragons of Eternity (5 books)
  • On the Accidental Wings of Dragons (The Dragons of Eternity, #1)
  • For the Memory of Dragons (Dragons of Eternity #2)
  • For the Heart of Dragons (Dragons of Eternity #3)
  • For the Kingdom of Dragons