Start by marking “The Master of Thornfield” as Want to Read:
The Master of Thornfield

The Master of Thornfield

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Prior to the events of Jane Eyre, Grace Poole battles the devil as she struggles to save the master and mistress of Thornfield from the consequences of their sexual transgressions.

The rules of Victorian society decree that they can never be together, but the nineteen-year-old maid knows she must do everything in her power to save Mr Rochester from the darkness that has
Published December 30th 2014 by Mofo Pubs | Mugwump Press

To ask other readers questions about The Master of Thornfield, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Master of Thornfield

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of The Master of Thornfield
Inked Reads
Jan 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book was interesting. I've read the previous two installments, and I have to say this one was vastly different. It seemed more settled and resigned--the tone not the writing. That certainly fit the mood of the book.

The twist at the end was certainly interesting. I'm still wondering with Mrs. Rochester's plans were for the child, but it's not as relevant with what happened.

I am curious as to why every woman Grace got close to love turned evil in it though. It seems very sexist in a way.
A.M. Leibowitz
Jan 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is Part 3, the conclusion of the Thornfield series. In keeping with the other parts, it maintains its erotic momentum throughout.

Reading this series was a stretch for me. I didn’t (and still don’t) care for books that are mostly very graphic sex with little else. However, this was well-written and had enough of an intriguing storyline to keep me from feeling bored with the continuous sex.

The ongoing theme of good and evil, and what constitutes both of those, was interesting. The differences
Adrian Smith