Start by marking “Stealing the Wolf Prince” as Want to Read:
Stealing the Wolf Prince

Stealing the Wolf Prince

What harm could come from impersonating royalty?

Published January 16th 2015 by Etopia Press

To ask other readers questions about Stealing the Wolf Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stealing the Wolf Prince

Start your review of Stealing the Wolf Prince
Jessica Dubridge
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Stealing the Wolf Prince is an intriguing, well narrated novel full of clever plot twists and exceptional writing. I must admit I had a seriously hard time putting this book down, a few more pages turned into a few more chapters before I knew it. Elle Clouse truly knows how to breath life into characters with artful descriptions and daring wit. Steal away on an adventure where impersonating a princess may be far than what you would bargain for.
Cocktails and Books
Mar 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
What harm could come from impersonating royalty?

After years on the road conning wealthy nobles out of their gold, Kiera is ready to give up her life of crime and return to her childhood home of Cearbhall. She’s got one last job in mind, one that will see her set for life. What harm could come from impersonating a country princess to marry a prince and live wealthily ever after? Except her childhood home is nothing like she remembered. The king has gone senile, his younger sons rule with terror,
Luck Hawkins
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shifters, princes, fantasy and love -- how could you not like this? A fun read by writer Elle Clouse. I found myself engrossed in the characters and excited to see what comes next. The story involves a smart woman, victim of a different time, and forced into petty con's by her cousin. Tired of all this she ends up impersonating a princess, found out and left with a shifter who she ends up developing a romantic attachment for. I don't want to ruin the twist, but it has a very happy ending. ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What is there not to love about this story. It is set during the medieval era with lots of magical fantasy. Lachlan is the future king who is wolf born. He has two younger brothers who are trying to grab the kingdom from underneath him. He and Kiera make for a sweet couple that you want to see make a go of it but there is so much drama and mystery plagued by deception and betrayal with every twist and turn of the story. It is a captivating story that will have you on the edge of the seat till ...more
Kim Bishop
May 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
**Book provided by the author for an honest review**
Stealing The Prince Wolf is a lovely fairy tale about Kiera Clark, a young peasant who unbeknownst to her is on a journey where she discovers her destiny and true love. This story took on familiar ground as I read along, at first I thought Cinderella, because Kiera was poor, and lost her parents in a tragic way. Then you have the evil shit bag Princes Ian and Ayden that totally reminded me of the evil step sisters in Cinderella as well, purely
Nicole
Jan 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, on-my-kindle
This was such an enjoyable story that kept me turning the pages and not wanting to stop reading. I adored Kiera. She is in the care of her cousin, Brogan, who is a con artist. Kiera tries to keep herself out of the schemes, but he convinces her to pose as a princess so they can all retire from being con-artists. Their target kingdom is the one where Kiera grew up, Cearbhall. She has some fond memories of the eldest brother Lachlan, but she ends up betrothed to the push-over Ian, who isn't ...more
Ishabelle Torry
Jan 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Set in a medieval like land of fantastical and magical proportions, Lachlan and Kiera are absolutely stunning together...for a con woman and wolfborn future king, that is! Each with their own set of secrets-- Kiera can't remember her past and Lachlan wants to forget his --they find each other and rekindle a lost connection ever so sweetly. Throw in a loving scoundrel of a cousin, Brogan, and a couple nasty younger brothers scheming to not only reveal Lachlan's affliction, but steal his throne, ...more
InD'tale Magazine
The off-world setting will remind the reader of Medieval Europe and all the rules and restrictions made for those not male or wealthy, with a heavy dose of magic and a few machines thrown into the mix.

Read full review in the 2015 May issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Elizabeth
Mar 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cocktails-reads
Reviewed for Cocktails and Books
Space Cowgirl
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Long, Long Ago In A Fictitious Country....

Magic has been made illegal for decades.
What's a Girl with pointed ears to do?

Kiera's wastrel cousin, Brogran, has devised one last get rich scheme. She is to go back to her home Kingdom of Cearbhall and get one of the three single sons of the King there to marry her. She left there at ten years old with her mother and never knew her real father, but She is worried the brothers will recognize her!

Kiera is a serious Bookworm and collector of magic
Sheila
Mar 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Keira and her cousin Brogan are con artists. Brogan and his friends’ con others out of their money while Keira provides the research and forged documents. They live hand to mouth. . All Keira wants to do is to learn more about magic and open a school. Brogan has an idea for one last con that will set them up for life. Travel to Cearbhall where they were born and marry Keira to a prince. Sounds easy. All Keira has to do is impersonate a long lost impoverished princess and invoke a long-standing ...more
Linda Levine
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a really good read with lots of fantasy and romance too. It is has a lot of fairytale type elements.

Kiera has been doing cons for her cousin and was supposed to marry the king's son but it has all went wrong. Instead of marrying him, she ends up in the dungeon.

Lachlan is the oldest son who was locked in the dungeon too by his family. He is wolfborn and has never forgotten her and wants to save her. She has her own abilities that come into play.

The story is well written and captured my
Caroline Doig
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book I’ve read and reviewed for Elle Clouse and I loved it. Kiera is growing up in a time where women are seen and not heard in other words women are to just look pretty and are not allowed to have any opinion. Kiera lives with her cousin Brogan who is a con artist and he’s had Kiera doing cons for him but now he wants Kiera to do the biggest one that she’s ever done so that they can live comfortable for the rest of their lives. Brogan wants Kiera to act like a princess and marry ...more
Ife Davis
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kiera and her cousin Brogan along with his gang of friends run cons to make a living.

Their ultimate scam however, takes Kiera back to her childhood home, the kingdom of Cearball where lost loves and family as certain truths are revealed.
The con is cut short when Kiera posing as princess Fedelma is put with "the beast" by princes Ian and Ayden who run the kingdom in fear as their father nears his deathbed and their brother Lachlan is no where to be seen.
Will the truths be revealed in time to save
Margaret
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kiera is persuaded by her cousin Brogan to try a risky con on the Royal Family of Cearbhall.
Kiera is asked by her cousin Brogan to help run a risky com on the Royal Family of Cearbhall by pretending to be a royal princess of another kingdom. There are three royal princes the eldest has been absent for a long time and the younger two are rather strange. What have the got in the middle of and can they survive it. An enchanting fast paced adventure to snuggle down and enjoy.

I received a free copy
Tanya
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
she had been scamming people for years and she had one last one she wanted to do. she would pretend to be a county princess and marry the prince and be crowned queen. all is not as it seems. the kingdom is under the rule of cruel brothers. the right heir is in the dungeons as he is a wolf shifter. she is shocked when she is sent there as well but she has powers and he remembers her. where will they go now? will they save the kingdom? will they find true happiness? read and find out

I received a
Faye
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Brilliant Read Fantastic

Elle Clouse has delivered a fantastic story this is the first time I have read her books. Has it all mystery, deception and romance. The storyline kept me enthralled from start to finish couldn't put it down. Keira and Lachlan fight the evil princes and find magic in the world around them with powerful magic between them that can't be denied. Will need to read to find out what happens between Keira and Lachlan and if thy get a happy ever after.

I received a free copy of
Carol 27
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a great fantasy story based loosely on folklore and the fairytales from our youth. The characters were well defined and likable. The plot, while at times formulaic, still managed to pull off a few surprises. The story was heartwarming with implied sex (but no graphic descriptions) for a sweet and wholesome read.
Valerie_Steve Long
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story was beautifully written! You follow the story of Kiera and her journey to fool royalty only to find a lost love. The characters are well crafted and the setting of the story was perfect! If you love a medieval romance this is definitely a story you will want to read!! I can’t wait for the next book in the series!!

Nancy Fontaine
Mar 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kiera is being raised by a cousin (con man) who wants to go back to where she was born. When she arrives she looks for the oldest prince while arranging to marry the 2nd prince. Confusing? Yes at times but I found the characters real. You can almost smell the country air.
This is not a fast paced story but you have to keep the story line straight.
This book has elves, werewolfs and magic,what more could you want?
Raina Collins
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book. I didn’t know a book could get so hot without actually having any bedroom scenes. The main character Kiera is wonderful. She is intelligent in a world where she is looked down upon for having a mind. And Lachlan is to die for. The romance and intrigue in the book is great. And in some magic and a shifter and the story is perfect. Highly recommend for all PNR readers.

I voluntarily read and reviewed a copy of the book.
Stephanie
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-it, arc-copy
This was a great page turning adventure. The opening chapter or 2 was a bit slow but everything else was action packed and fun to read. Though there were a few small issues with beast coloring (black one time and gray another), I will definitely be looking for the books that follow this series!

I was gifted an ARC in return of an honest review.
Annette Cousins
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fall in love with Keira and Lachlan. A wonderful medieval romance with magic and mystery, full of twists and turns. Once started you have a hard time putting it down. Well written and thoroughly enjoyable. Looking forward to more from Elle Clouse.

Rebecca
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was outstandingly striking. It was a riveting story. I couldn't stop reading to the last page. I voluntarily read and reviewed this book in exchange for a free copy.
Angela Watson
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I volunteerly read this book for an honest review. I thought it was interesting and fun to read. I thought it was a great book.
Fuzziekit
Eryn Louise
Mar 07, 2015
Lenore
Jul 16, 2017
Elle has been writing fantasy and science fiction romance for years and an avid participant in the NaNoWriMo. Her first novel, Stealing the Wolf Prince, is a 2016 RONE Award Winner for Fantasy & Science Fiction.

Elle is happily married to a martial arts instructor. She’s also the mother of two small boys and is constantly talking her husband out of adopting a new pet. She knits and stamps in