Start by marking “No Arms, No Legs, No Problem: When life happens, you can wish to die or choose to live” as Want to Read:

Others would quit. He kept going. In writing Bob's unbelievable story, I grew more and more troubled. I kept returning to the mind-blowing fact that he was actually grateful for this childhood that stole his limbs, scarred his face and body, and branded him disabled; a term he rejects. He says it "was the best life he could ever ask for," that "the pain and abuse and rejec ...more
Published December 18th 2014 by Write With Grace

To ask other readers questions about No Arms, No Legs, No Problem, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Arms, No Legs, No Problem

Start your review of No Arms, No Legs, No Problem: When life happens, you can wish to die or choose to live
Tara Schiro
Feb 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

My heart jumped the day I first laid eyes on him. He was two feet tall and sitting in the middle of a queen-sized bed in a hotel room in Moraga, California. It was January, 2007.
His sister, Lisa, greeted me at the door and I tried to match her excitement but my mouth went dry as I forced a smile to hide my incredulity. This man had no arms or legs. And his name was Bob.
My family and I had come to see him speak at St. Mary's College as a way of formal introduction after being commissioned to w
Tina Ivan
Mar 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this memoir through a goodreads giveaway and I'm so glad I won. What happened to Bob Lujano is heartbreaking, but his story is truly uplifting. I felt myself echoing Tara's thoughts in the story, if Bob can be so positive after everything that's happened, what am I complaining about? Interesting story, fast read and organized well. Great job you two.
Andrew Mclaughlin
Awesome inspiring book, I have already passed it on and encouraged others to read.
juliet/
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I started this review about ten times and each time I stopped because I didn't know how to proceed. So, I will keep it simple. Tara Schiro and Bob Lujano weave a true tale about the pure heart of a boy who never lost his faith as he faced seemingly insurmountable trauma/illness. His words are eloquent, effortless, faithful, and at times a barely audible whisper that speaks only to your soul.

Bob speaks of his faith in a way that doesn’t point fingers, or tries to make you feel you must believe i
Carolina He
Mar 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First and foremost, thank you for sharing your story with everyone, Bob Lujano. When I read the sypnosis, I became very much interested in your story and I put aside all of the other books I was reading. Your story is very much inspirational. It changed my perspective on people with disabilities, how to act around them, but I still can't bring myself to ask what happened to them. Either way, your story taught me a lot of things. In my opinion, your story is a MUST read to everyone in the world.
John
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a truly inspiring story! I am so happy that I had a chance to read Bob's story and can't wait to share it as many people as I can. This is a must read by everyone! Read all the 4 and 5 Star ratings as they are all spot on.
Kristina Glidewell
Wow! Heartbreaking and inspiring! Everyone has issues/ struggles in their lives, but for Bob and everything he had endured- I must say, I don't know that I would have had the strength, courage and or faith to keep going like he did. Truly a book that should be on everyone's "to read" list!
Ricardo Fernandez
I met Bob Lujano in line at Sunday school at Maranatha Baptist Church in Plains, Georgia, in June. After talking with him and finding out all we have in common, he gave me a copy of his book and autographed it for me. I am a physical therapist and quickly read the book and found it a worthwhile read. He writes about his life, injury, struggles and finding his way through faith. This book is this year's recommended reading.
Sheela Word
3.5 stars. Not a very polished piece of writing, but the story is gripping and an absolute antidote to self-pity. There are a lot of horror scenes in Bob's book, but the worst, for me, was the one in which his dad (ambitious to a fault) beats his armless, legless son for bringing home a non-straight A's report card. Bob doesn't blame Dad, or anybody much, because lack of cossetting forced him to find ways to fit in and be successful in the able-bodied world. Having elbows helped.

Although I can u
Joseph West
Apr 11, 2017
Holiday sale! 30% OFF! 1 1 Dec 04, 2015 11:55AM

• Sacred Duty: A Soldier's Tour at Arlington National Cemetery
  • Out of the Depths: An Unforgettable WWII Story of Survival, Courage, and the Sinking of the USS Indianapolis
  • American Heroines: The Spirited Women Who Shaped Our Country
  • Sally Ride: America's First Woman in Space
  • Surviving the Angel of Death: The True Story of a Mengele Twin in Auschwitz
  • Karolina's Twins (Liam Taggart & Catherine Lockhart, #3)
  • Backlash (Scott Harvath, #19)
  • The German Girl
  • It Takes Two: Our Story
  • Cop Under Fire: Moving Beyond Hashtags of Race, Crime and Politics for a Better America