Start by marking “Torn Sky (Rebel Wing, #3)” as Want to Read:
Torn Sky (Rebel Wing, #3)

Torn Sky

(Rebel Wing #3)

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  241 Ratings  ·  45 Reviews
The end is near . . .

When Aris Haan brought down Safara’s biggest war criminal, she’d thought it was a turning point in the war. Victory was on the horizon, as was a peaceful future with her Promised, Milek.

But a deadly new threat has emerged: a Safaran bomb that could wipe out all of Atalanta in one catastrophic blast. Aris is tasked with finding the weapon before it is
Kindle Edition
Published August 4th 2015 by Alloy Entertainment - Powered by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about Torn Sky, please sign up.

Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
***4.5/5 Stars***
*Slight spoilers for Rebel Wing #1 & Storm Fall #2*

Torn Sky was a stunning conclusion to The Rebel Wing trilogy.  I wasn't ready to say goodbye to the friends I met in this series, yet at the same time the ending was absolutely perfect.  Looking back over this journey, here are some of the reasons I ended up falling for this series and of course the final book:

✮ Fast-paced action
The battle scenes that Aris and her fellow military members found themselves in would often leave

Tracy Banghart
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Not gonna lie - I cried through a lot of the writing of this book. Aris and I have been buddies for about five years now, since she first popped into my head before Nanowrimo 2010. That's a long journey with one character, and along the way I fell in love with Dysis, and Galena, and Milek, and Calix...all of the characters in this series hold a special place in my heart.

I hope you enjoy TORN SKY. I've had such an amazing time sharing these characters and their stories with you. Thank you for rea
Victoria
Jan 04, 2015 rated it really liked it

What a perfect finale for one of my favorite trilogies!

A few weeks after the events of Storm Fall, Aris is simply enjoying life with her Promised Milek, but as the threat of a bomb that could wipe the entire population of Atalanta resurfaces and the possibility of ending the war is now very real, Aris and her team will do the impossible to save their dominion.

I love the fact that all the subplots were neatly resolved and the way the bomb threat was resolved. It felt real, and what also felt real
Madison
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I've been eagerly awaiting this book and it was totally worth the wait. It is a brilliant, edge-of-your-seat, action-packed, swoon-worthy conclusion to the Rebel Wing trilogy.

I didn't mean to start reading this book, I had another one I needed to read first, but then I opened it up to just take a peak at the first page and before I knew it I was a couple chapters in. Needless to say, that other book hasn't been read yet.

War is taking its toll on Aris and her friends. Ensuring Elom's capture has
Ayah
Before I started reading the final book in the Rebel Wing series, I went to read some of the book reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.  I was surprised  to see that many people were disappointed with how the series ended, and I started to think that I won't enjoy it as well. BUT, I ended up really enjoying the Final installment of this series.

Did it have a slow beginning, yes! But then again, that was only the 1st 10% of the book. After that, I could barely put the book down from all of the shocking
Shelley
**I received this book for free from (Publisher) via (NetGalley) in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.**

*Genre* Science Fiction, Romance
*Rating* 3.5

*My Thoughts*

Torn Sky is the series finale to the Rebel Wing trilogy by author Tracy Banghart. Thanks to her actions in Rebel Wing, and again in Torn Sky, series protagonist Lieutenant Aris Haan is a hero to the people of her country. She helped capture one of Safara's biggest threa
Jamie (Books and Ladders)
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
See this review and more on Books and Ladders!

Actual Rating: 4.5*

What a great conclusion to this series! I highly recommend it if you like great female characters, a heartwarming romance, and a thorough explanation of war. It's free on Kindle Unlimited and it made me cry my eyes out. Definitely will be reading anything and everything Tracy Banghart writes!
Rachmi
ARC was provided by the author/publisher via NetGalley in exchange for honest review.

This final story about Aris' journey as a wingjet flyer wasn't as engaging as Storm Fall, though it was better than Rebel Wing.

I really liked reading Aris and Milek's relationship. Their romance between their duties is sweet and endearing. I also liked reading Dysis and Calix, as I can tell in Storm Fall, they are perfect together. And I'm glad the author pairs them up as I wanted them to be. It's lik
Marcela (BookaholicCat)
Jul 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Originally posted at The Bookaholic Cat

Torn Sky is the third and last book in the Rebel Wing trilogy by Tracy Banghart.

Torn Sky starts couple of weeks after the events in Storm Fall (second book). Women are now serving openly in the military, the war with Safara is still going on and Aris and Milek are officially a couple; but there is no respite for them with the imminent threat of a powerful bomb that could wipe out all humans of Atalanta. The problem is the Safarans are one step ahead of them
Stacy
Jul 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
What an emotional, gut-wrenching ride! TORN SKY is the final book in the Rebel Wing series and really ends the story with a bang. All of Aris's allies are included. Not everyone makes it out at the end, but those that do get their HEA.

Aris has come a long way from the girl we were introduced to in REBEL WING. She is strong, knows what she wants and has no problem going for it, even if it puts her in harms way. Her relationship with Milek has grown and he lets her be who she is without holding he
Kayla
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved this sequel, can't get enough of this series!
Jenny
Apr 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
A wonderful conclusion to the trilogy! I read almost the whole way through in one sitting! One thing this series does really well is give us great connection to characters. And then crushes us just when we aren't expecting it! The twist was very well done in this one, I did not see it coming at all!
Claudia {SparrowHawk}
description

Tracy Banghart's farewell to her beloved Aris Haans was a bittersweet delight. In essence, Torn Sky was an audacious quest about an array of capable women who struggle to find their identity and resolve in the midst of chaos and conflict. I have to admit that, the one thing that was striking about Torn Sky, was the incredible cast of gutsy women who shrewdly overcome the limitations forced on them all whilst earnestly dealing with the matters of the heart. If you are looking for a book or serie
Fragmentage
Sep 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
satisfying conclusion to a very enjoyable series :)
Lola
I received a review copy in exchange for an honest review

Torn Sky is the last book in the Rebel Wing series and I was so excited and curious to see how the author would wrap this series up. It's a great ending to the series, the ending was pretty much perfect. Although a lot of bad stuff happens before they get there. Torn Sky is a bit darker than the previous books in my opinion, it's more extreme. More sneak attacks, more fighting, more deaths and losses. It's gritty and real and hard to read
Wendy
Jul 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, war
"Torn Sky" the emotionally -gripping final novel in the "Rebel Wing" series begins after Aris Haan not only brings the vicious Safaran spy Elom to justice but learns that Ward Belios is perfecting a lethal bomb called the "flaming scorpion" to wipe out Atalantans. Aris and Major Melik Vadim's mission to find the bomb is hampered by a traitor in their unit who's feeding sensitive information to Safara. If not stopped, the details of their mission revealed and the stealth capability of their wingj ...more
Pamela
Jan 07, 2015 rated it really liked it

review

You know that feeling when you read a series, and Book 1 is great, mind blowing even; Book 2 lags a bit, and then turns out to be awesome... And finally, comes Book 3, you start reading it, but not as excitedly anymore, but soon the story sucks you in and there's all that magic that strung you along in the first place?

That was this series for me.

It's been a deeply enjoyable experience. In the first place, the books have come out not very far between, all in the same year, and it's been the perf
Prima
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-august
Review from Panda Hearts Books

Basically my feels right now. This series is amazing, I remember reading the first book last year and just loving it. I wasn’t so sure if I would like it but requested it because it was sold as a Mulan retelling. A year on and I love it even more. It’s just so good honestly everyone should read it. I don’t have any bad points about it so I’m forgoing my review format and just fangirling.

I’m really big on romance but Torn Sky really had it all. I absolutely adore Dys
Jessica (Goldenfurpro)
This and other reviews can be found on The Psychotic Nerd

I received an ecopy of this book via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

MY THOUGHTS
I'll start off by saying that I LOVE this series! It's such a fantastic series and I really wish that more people knew about it! When I received a review copy of this book, it absolutely made my day! This book wasn't as awesome as I expected, but it's still fantastic and it's such a great end to the series!

Aris is now Promised Milek, but the war is
Lady
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Nowhere To Run

This series must be read in order. The first book is Rebel Wing. The second book is Storm Fall. This is the third and sadly last book in the series.

Aris and Milek have decided to take their happiness where and when they can. Promising and hoping they can win the war AND have a future together. After all their close calls and continued armed service they know they could lose each other as easily as they have lost so many other people they cared about. Will they be able to figure ou
Rachana Hegde
Sep 18, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: dnf
***This review will be posted on Addicted to YA so check it out for more reviews! :)

Disclaimer: A review copy of this book was provided by Alloy Entertainment via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

I was, initially, really excited to read this book because I reviewed the previous books on my old blog and gave them 5 stars. Unfortunately, Torn Sky's first chapter disappointed me with it's choppy sentences and info-dumping. I kept coming across sentences that were just designed to convey
Vicente Martinez
Aug 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
So here we are at the end of the story arc. Tracy builds upon everything that she started from the last two books and wrenches you around like a rollercoaster ride. Aris is in her 'final form,' as it were, in this story. She's no longer fighting for a place in her world as she is leading the rest of the world with her.

There's a singular focus in this book that you didn't see in the previous two books. While there isn't as much shrouded in mystery as there was before (though the surprise twist do
A.N. Willis
Jun 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing series! I absolutely loved how Aris's story wrapped up. Once again, Banghart has written an action-packed, swiftly-paced page turner with so many unforgettable characters. And the twists! I don't want to give away any spoilers, but seriously--wow! There's a surprise partway through that I absolutely loved, and this character's arc was both believable and breathtaking. If you haven't read this book yet, you're in for quite a ride.
Jordan
Jul 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Torn Sky is an action-packed, anxiety-inducing conclusion to the Rebel Wing series. Full of shocking moments, epic battles, and heartache, Torn Sky is irresistable.

Ornella (Nyx)
Jun 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi
3.5?

Why the hell isn't this marked! I read it months ago. I remember the main points and I liked it, but I also remember being a tad disappointed with the way Dazia's (sp?) storyline ended. While Callum kind of redeemed himself I guess, I still was not a big fan, just eh.
Ella
Apr 21, 2015 marked it as to-read
*screeches* IT HAS A COVER AND A TITLE!!!!!!!!! AND IT COMING OUT IN A MONTH!!!!! *grabby hands*
Kristiana S
Jun 26, 2015 marked it as to-read
I need this book. ASAP!
Jeff
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Satisfying Conclusion. In this final chapter of the REBEL WING trilogy, the stakes are raised higher than ever with the reveal of a spy inside Aris' unit. After some of the most heart-stopping action and intrigue in the trilogy, we get a satisfying conclusion to all arcs. Very well done, and highly recommended - but read the first two books first!
Collette
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Third book great!

The whole trilogy was well written. The story flowed easily keeping the reader looking forward to the next situation. The only problem I had was with a nineteen woman and a twenty two year old man being the ones all doing all the heroics.
Jenna
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
What a great ending to a fantastic series.
  • Riding the Odds
  • The Thirteenth World (The Corridor Duology #2)
  • The Circle Broken (The Circle, #2)
  • Exposed (Tough Justice #1.1)
  • The Tearings (The Tearings, #1)
  • Tea with Milk and Murder
  • الطيار
  • One Good Cowboy
  • Demon Heart (Darkworld, #3)
  • Incite (Ignite, #2)
  • Like Falling (Surfacing, #1)
  • Not Quite Gone (Lowcountry Mysteries, #4)
  • Raising the Stakes
  • In Search of Sam
  • Immersed (The Clockwork Siren, #1)
  • Sin
  • Worlds Enough and Time (Worlds #3)
  • Warhorse
Tracy Banghart grew up in rural Maryland and spent her summers on a remote island in northern Ontario. All of that isolation and lovely scenery gave her the time to read voraciously and the inspiration to write her own stories. Always a bit of a nomad, Tracy now travels the world Army-wife style with her husband, son, cat, and sweet pupper Scrabble.

Rebel Wing (3 books)
  • Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)
  • Storm Fall (Rebel Wing, #2)