Start by marking “Love is a Mess: A Supposed Crimes anthology” as Want to Read:
Love is a Mess: A Supposed Crimes anthology

Love is a Mess: A Supposed Crimes anthology

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  15 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Love is a Mess: A Supposed Crimes Anthology contains eight stories from eight authors on the topic of misfortune at Valentine's Day. The topics range from the fun of the moment to the power of the eternal. Lesbian, gay, and bisexual characters star in their own love and lust stories—erotic, playful, and thoughtful.

Viral Valentine by L. M. Perrin
Date Blind by Geonn Cannon
T
ebook
Published January 3rd 2015 by Supposed Crimes, LLC (first published January 2nd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Love is a Mess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love is a Mess

Shiloh Saddler
Jan 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
While some of these stories could have used another round of editing, I did like this Valentine's Day themed collection of GLBT stories. Some were sweet and some were hot. With F/F, bi, and M/M stories in the same anthology this has something for everyone.
Adrian Smith
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Wow...finished reading all the other stories last night and so honored to be with some great writers and to have my story in with some fantastic reads. Each story kept me interested and wanting to know more about the characters. Some were light and fluffy and others were serious and sexy. And some of the premises! This truly is a diverse collection of Valentine's Day stories with a story for everyone.
Inked Reads
Jan 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this anthology, but I do wish that these stories were a little longer, but the stories were great! Steamy, sometimes funny, sometimes emotional (especially that first one – I could feel the embarrassment!) I love when writers get together to compile their stories. Everyone has a different style and it makes it that much more fun to read. It also helps me as a reader to find new authors that I might not read otherwise.

Because the stories are so short, it does make it slightly hard to re
Teresa
****Reviewed for Prism Book Alliance****

Review to come:

We are doing a team review on this one. I am reviewing:

Quarter Life: Energy Feed by Adrian J. Smith (2 Stars)

Property of Cupid by Eva Lefoy (3.5 Stars)

Prism Book Alliance
Molly Lolly
Mar 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Original review on Molly Lolly
I really liked the premise of this anthology; misfortune at Valentine’s Day. Everyone has some kind of bad Valentine’s Day story to share so everyone can relate on some level to the stories. Some of these misfortunes are pretty bad. Others were turned around pretty easily. None of the stories were truly bad, all were just varying degrees of good. Those kinds of anthologies make me happy!
Overall Stars:
Four
Viral Valentine by L. M. Perrin
This story is so cute, it’s “ad
Elin
Mar 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Please note - I was sent a copy of this book with a request for an honest review.

Love is a Mess is nicely presented with a good cover, very appropriate for it's Valentine's Day release. The stories all feature LGBTTQ protagonists with f/f, f/f/m, and m/m encounters ranging from the chaste to X rated.

The stories in order:

Viral Valentine by L M Perrin

Here a young woman is persuaded, against her better judgement, to join in a very cruel and stupid prank against another girl. She does her best to pu
multitaskingmomma
Mar 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, mfm, fmf, mmf, paranormal, erotica
Original Blog Post: Review Request: Quarter Life: Energy Feed by Adrian J. Smith (from Love Is A Mess: A Supposed Crime Anthology)

My Rating: 4 of 4 Stars
(Based on Short&Light Category)

Quarter Life: Energy Feed by Adrian J. Smith

Oh my. Hot! Hot! Hot! scary, but HOT!

AJ Smith wrote this not so pretty story of Faye who sucks the energy off of Tainted or witches. She needs their energy so she could go on living. It's a hard job to live with but someone's got to do it and Faye does it well. Thing
Amber Kinsey
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
What I like most about the Love is a Mess anthology is that it truly has something for everyone – whether gay, lesbian, or bisexual; whether you want something sweet, sexy, or scorching: it has it all.

The stories all take place during or are centered around Valentine’s Day which can be a difficult holiday for many of us. Some people are looking for love, some for a hook-up, and some have given up all hope of finding someone special. Above all, no one wants to be alone.

The stories run the gambit
Ruthie Taylor
Feb 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
"I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads"

These short, short stories pack a lot into their pages. I loved the diversity of relationships and of writing styles. Yet, a great reminder that humankind pretty much universally wants the same thing ... to be loved and to love.

Wicked Reads Review Team
Cathy Brockman
Jan 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, anthologies, f-f
: Overall ♥♥♥♥this was a pretty good book with a wide variety of stories. Some were very unique and intriguing. The stories are centered on Valentines and dates that could have or do go very wrong. There are several genres, and also different heat ratings so that there is a little something for everyone that likes FF and MM short reads. I have also included a separate rating and review for each book below.
full review for individual stories can be seen at mmgoodbookreviews.com(afterFeb9)
A.M. Leibowitz
Jan 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I had so much fun participating in this collection. I'm blown away that I get to count my work among my colleagues, some of whom have written books on my favorites list. There are so many stories in here to choose from, and each one is different. There's a little something for everyone in here.
Tori
Jan 19, 2018
C.E. Case
Jan 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
April Dunow
rated it did not like it
Mar 05, 2017
Andy Mitchell
Mar 07, 2015
Geonn Cannon
Jan 03, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: anthologies
Rayne
added it
Aug 30, 2017
Vaginal Fantasy B...: LGBT Valentines Day Anthology 1 17 Jun 06, 2017 02:56PM
C.E. Case is a librarian by trade, writer by night, who has settled back into Charlotte, NC.
More about C.E. Case