Start by marking “Jayded (A Forbidden Romance Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Jayded (A Forbidden Romance Series, #1)

Jayded

(Forbidden Romance #1)

Maxine Daniels was made an offer that she couldn’t refuse. She couldn’t think of a better time—after breaking things off with her fiancé—to change cities and merge her company with Saunders Literary Agency. At thirty-three, she isn’t getting any younger, so it’s time to start fresh and leave her past behind.

What she doesn’t anticipate is the diversion that lies ahead. Kyle
ebook
Published (first published April 10th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Jayded, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jayded

Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jun 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Jayded is a great story. It's told in both Max and Kyle's POVs. I loved the fact that we get to see what both of them were thinking.

Kyle is a ladies man. He not one those cocky ladies man were it take you a while to like them. Kyle is a very likable character right from the beginning. He works at his parents' company Saunders Literary Agency. His older brother Junior works there too.

Max was ready to get married to her fiance. She breaks it off and heads to New York. She interviews to become a
Amanda Shelley-Masters
This Book Was Given To Me By The Author In Exchange For An Honest Review

This was a amazing story. Shevaun Delucia is a incredible storyteller and knows how to bring the sizzle into any story! Right from page one Shevaun's creative and intriguing characters kept me captivated until the very end.

I loved Max and Kyle's chemistry, they feel as if they are coming up off the page to act out the scenes for you. It is so real and raw and Shevaun leaves no stone unturned when it comes to the twists and t
Raven Queen
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Kyle Saunders is nothing more than a playboy. He is 24 years old and in his prime. Well, in walks Maxine "Max" Daniels. A 33 year old business woman. She is getting away from her South Carolina roots and sparks begin to fly between her & Kyle. They decide to have the friends with benefits relationship since they work together. Can this lead to more? Will it get messy? Not to mention they both have "stalkers" following them around. Only time will tell in this "complicated" but "hopeful" love ...more
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Jun 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***5 STAR REVIEW***5 STAR REVIEW***

After ending her engagement to her fiancée, there wasn't a better time for Saunders Agency to make Max an offer she couldn’t refuse. Leaving behind her old house and her ex she jumps at the chance to go to New York to possibly partner up with the agency.

Kyle is the 24 year old son of the owners of the Saunders Agency, who he works for. He doesn't want to settle down anytime soon. Why would he when he can have any woman he wants. That is until he first sets his
Cathy
Jun 01, 2015 rated it liked it
This was definitely an interesting read with lust at first sight and quite a bit of steamy scenes. These two characters just clicked so easily that they formed a special bond with one another. The author did a good job of showing this relationship growing from their first meeting until the very end of the book.

We meet Maxine who is out to discover a new life, not happy with the one she was living. She’s very much a go getter and out to succeed in life, work is her life. So of course its convenie
LLEP  Book Blog
Aug 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book for an honest review and this is my first book by Shevaun DeLucia. I loved the way these characters had that perfect, comfortable way together. The supporting characters were great and I really hope she decides to continue and maybe do a series?! Hint hint!

Maxine(Max) Daniels, 33, has decided what better time to change her life and city after breaking things off with her fiancé. She was approached with an offer that she couldn't refuse to merge her company with Saunders Lit
Jessica
Jun 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sweet, Sexy and Hot book to read.

Love comes unexpectedly between Kyle and Maxine. The desire for these two people is constant and undeniable. How can they resist their feelings for each other when they work at the same place. Kyle is 24 and one of the sons who owns the company that Maxine who is 33 years old become to join the company. Age is not a factor for these two. Love has no limit when you feel that strong connection to somebody who you just meet.

Jayded by Shevaun DeLucia is one amazing b
Kirha
Oct 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Jayded by Shevaun Delucia was such an awesome read. It tells an amazingly fun story of a May/December office relationship

Kyle was a wise for his years Alpha male with no intention of settling down until he meets the lovely Max. She set his heart and umm groin on fire from the moment they met and the attraction between them made for some hot and steamy moments.

I enjoyed the way Shevaun expressed his immediate possessiveness of Max. I nearly spit out my drink when she used the phrase "pee on my t
Dagmar Bancroft
Apr 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Jayded by Shevaun DeLucia

Independent reviewer for Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock.
I was lucky enough to get a free copy of this book for an honest Review.

I thought the book was well written and I like it from the first page. I loved the story of Kyle and Maxine. Not only did it have loads of saucy scenes in it but it also had a storyline and romance. The only thing I was a little disappointed in was the ending I hoped for more it really felt like the author ran out of ideas for a endi
Beth
May 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Office Romance Stars

Maxine was looking for a change. She needed a change of scenery. A change of jobs. So when she decides to look into working for a larger family owned agency she's not sure what she will find. Does she want to work for someone else? Is this the right place to start over?

Kyle is the son of the agency owners. He is schmexy, partying man-ho. When he gets a look at Maxine, he knows she should be off limits, but he can't help himself.

Max and Kyle start a hot office romance that t
Romance
May 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Age is nothing but a number and dammit when you know... you know. Love has no rules and no regulations. Maxine and Kyle will have you stuck to your seat! Good luck putting the book down.

This book is a this book is a this book is a gem. I know we all have our fave authors who we are dying to read. We get suggestions from friends or join book clubs to find new books to read. Nothing wrong with that. But, take a chance on a NEW author.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this book. This author has a beautiful story
Nancy Metsch
Jan 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I FRIGGING LOVE KYLE SAUNDERS!!!!!
Fear comes in all forms and for Kyle Commitment is his biggest fear. That is until he meets Maxine. She owns her own publishing company in South Carolina, but she wants to do better and maybe a bit bigger.
What Kyle ( a man-whore) and Max don't except is the electricity that comes when ever they are around each other. The start a friends with benefits type of relationship, HA!!! That is when their rollercoaster begins. And let me just say that their huge down
Sherri
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It is well written and developed. I fell in love with the characters. Kyle is 24 years old, works for his parents literacy agency and likes to play the field. Max is a 33 year old business woman who is considering merging her publishing company with the one Kyle's family owns. Max and Kyle are attracted at first sight but neither is looking for something serious. I highly recommend the book to romance lovers. There are quite a few steamy scenes.
Mommy's Naughty Playground
Judy Miracle
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2015
This book pulled me in from the very first chapter and kept me wanting more all the way to the end. I fell in love with Kyle and Maxine. They are the type of characters you connect with and feel like you are friends with.

This book had me laughing and gasping all throughout it and left me wanting to know what will happen next.
April Johnson
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was awesome! I couldn't put it down. I have fallin in love with these characters. Kyle and Max the chemistry between this two was great. Im so glad that Max put her foot down and told Beth where to go. Don't get me start about Cody he as such a jerk and Junior I would love to know what his reaction was about Kyle and Max's baby. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Tonya
Jun 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shevaun is a new to me author and let me tell you, she did NOT disappoint! This book was 1 of many to start catching my attention with the cover as I never paid attention to covers before. There was just something about this cover that had my attention. This is a hot story that you must read. Wonderful writing and great story line! Grab your copy today!
Andrea Doss
Sep 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great book
Emma bramley
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
this author definitely knows how to bring you sizzling hot reads. All the characters were so perfectly written, even the secondary ones. I just couldn't put the book down till id got to the last page, then I was left wanting more and more. This is definitely one hot and steamy read. I cant wait for more in this series and by this author in the future.

Highly recommended
I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book
Maranda Raven
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Jaclyn House
Jun 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Received this book in exchange for an honest review!

Jayded: to be sexually pleasured to a point where all other lovers are inferior

This is the first book I've read by Shevaun, I appreciate her reaching out to me to review her book! When you first meet Maxine, she's getting out of relationship where she felt suffocated. She's ready to start over in a new place. I really liked Maxine, she has her head on straight and knows what she wants. She's a great example of what happens when you work hard an
Spunky N Sassy
Jul 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star, 5-star
SNS Rating: 4.5

~~~~~~~~~~Kelli's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Jayded was a fantastic book. I couldn't put it down. I would love to see follow up stories about other characters.

Kyle is your typical 24 yr old player. He works for his parents publishing company. Maxine comes along to join the company as a partner. Nine years his senior, she refuses at acknowledge the attraction she feels towards Kyle. Not to mention... Hello... Bosses son! But the attraction is way too much. They begin a something more t
Chantal
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So I'm reading the Forbidden Romance series backwards, but that is okay! I first was introduced to Shevaun when I read Nirvana. I got a glimpse of the characters that I have met. This is the first book in the series and I can see the why so many people liked it. It's a story about a new beginnings for one and another finds what he was looking for.

Maxine is trying to start over, she is moving to a new place and letting go of extra baggage. She recently merged her company with Saunders Literary A
Jodi Cain
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I hate what Max went through growing up, I am just glad she had her brothers there for her. Kyle is your typical 24 year old bachelor, and loving his life. Max knocks him completely off his feet. Love does not know age, so age should not matter. The chemistry between these two is off the charts, and let me tell you it is hot. I am really happy with the way the book ended, who would have known. You will not be sorry for one clicking this book.
Amy
May 18, 2015 rated it liked it
This was my first book by DeLucia. Kyle and Maxine meet through work when her business merges with his family's & they begin a hot office romance which they keep hidden from everyone mainly because of their difference in age. They are really cute together & have some great chemistry. Although the ending felt a little rushed to me it was a enjoyable read.
Jasmine Roman
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

I loved every minute of it the only thing I wished there was an epilogue to know what happens maybe she year later that's my only complaint other than that I Loved it. It's so good I laughed so much it was great.
Carra
Jan 23, 2016
fj
rated it it was ok
Jun 03, 2018

• Dead Man's Hand (Sin City Collectors, #4)
  • Dream Weaver (Norse/Mohawk Trilogy, #2)
  • The Gathering (Divinity Saga, #1)
  • Earth (The Invasion Trilogy #1)
  • Sanctifying Grace
  • Blaze Ignites (Scourge Survivor #1)
  • Girls on Fire
  • Any Witch Way (Pagan Holiday Series)
  • Since He Really Feels (He Feels Trilogy, #3)
  • Opposites (Opposites, #1)
  • Lost in Dreams (Destined for Dreams, #1)
  • Desperate Match (Coded for Love, #5)
  • Before the Storm
  • Spelled (Casted #2)
  • Bad Blood (Battle Of The Undead, #1)
  • Lucky (Inked Menace MC, #1)
  • Spirit Seeker (Talisa Santiago #1)
  • Blind Redemption (Blind #3)

Shevaun DeLucia lives in upstate New York with her husband, four children, and two dogs. As a stay-at-home mom while her children were young, she fell in love with reading. She indulged in the small moments that took her away from the reality of her loud, overly rambunctious household, bringing her into a world of fantasy. When reading wasn’t enough to satisfy her, she turned to writing, determin

Forbidden Romance (3 books)
  • Transcendent (Forbidden Romance #2)
  • Nirvana (Forbidden Romance #3)