Start by marking “The Day That Turns Your Life Around” as Want to Read:
The Day That Turns Your Life Around

The Day That Turns Your Life Around

Audiobook
Published January 1st 2003 by Nightingale Conant

To ask other readers questions about The Day That Turns Your Life Around, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Day That Turns Your Life Around

Amir Tesla
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: success
Asking me to review Jim Rohn program? Could it be anything less than amazing? No way.

Jim utterly provides you with new lenses through which you'll see the optimal way of thinking, perceiving and doing and these audio series covers a wide spectrum of topics from personal philosophy to develop a sophisticated personality eventually to leadership tips.

Work harder on yourself than you do on your job.
If you work hard on your job you make a living, if you work hard on yourself, you'll make a fortune.
Loy Machedo
May 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Loy Machedo’s Book Review - The Day That Turns Your Life Around by Jim Rohn

Author Introduction
Jim Rohn’s journey to change his life began the day he didn’t have 2 dollars to give a Girl Scout who knocked on his door step. He had to lie to her and then close the door on her face. That incident left him feeling so horrible inside, he decided he would change his life forever. And from then on, a broken down, penniless, debt ridden young man transformed his life into the legend he is known as today.
Fed
Jul 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Like all Jim Rohn's books, this is a great collection of wisdom and practical advice on how to understand the role of money in our lives, and how to use it as a tool at our disposal.

This book is about those moments in life when we say: "enough! This is it, no more". We all have those moments, and those times, are life changing. These moments are the most honest ones, when we are finally confronted with ourselves and we are able to see how far from who we truly are we have gone. This is when we
Joshua
Dec 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If you're interested in personal development, this is a classic definitely worth checking out. My favorite sections were the sections about goals, "it's not what you get, but what you become that counts", sowing and reaping.

It's interesting to me now just how many times I've read or listened to the information in this program. It's been rehashed so many times... Yet, there's still so much fecund ground. It felt like getting to the source, but also reminded me of how powerful the ideas are to hav
Mark Manderson
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The pure gold that's found in this audio program is genius! Life changing.
Too many take aways to list, but will try:
Why would the farmer put the plow in the ground in the spring if he couldn't see the vision of the Harvest when the summer is finished? You must have faith which is the ability to see something which does not yet exist.
With your current actions, where will you arrive in five years? The answer is you will either arrive in a well-designed destination, or an undesigned destination an
Paul
Mar 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Interesting concepts of self-development. My only complaint really is that it lacks form. It's just a wild mass of snippets of great information, but I think if it had been intentionally structured an presented in one execution it would have had the making of an excellent book instead of a "Best of Jim Rohn" mix. Still, lots of great ideas and stories. I enjoyed it a lot.
Zsuzsi
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: in-english, audiobook
Higgy magadban! Vagy inkább hidd el, hogy az 50-es évek Amerikájában egy középosztálybeli fehér férfi milliomos lehetett, mert hitt magában. 5/5, elhiszem. Rags to riches a nagy fenét. Közhelyes, messze túl általános, elrugaszkodott hasonlatok, keresztény duma.
Dan
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Just as great as the first time I listened to this. Such a profound effect he has in his wisdom.
Erick Njenga
Sep 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Super book. I highly recommend!
Jorge Abian
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Inspiring and invigorating. He is a sweet talker but everything he says makes sense. Worth listening to. Jim is the man.
Amani
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was like we were sitting in his living room having a personal conversation. Great lessons and wisdom in here. I will have to definitely listen again to this one.
Waseem
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
God bless this mans soul - This audio program was a brilliant collection of some of his best teachings given at various speaking engagements - and as usual with any of Jim Rohns material - it was excellent and I especially like how he includes the teaching of God and his scriptures when getting his lesson across unlike others who disconnect Gods blessings and wisdom with anything to do with Self Help which in my opinion is foolish thing assume.

To Our Continued Success!
Waseem
Ryan Murphy
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
absolutely fantastic something that I will certainly refer to again! What a genius this man was.
Guido Bertoli
Jul 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: audio-books-read
Overall content was good. It felt a little jumbled. Kind of like if someone were to take a bunch of YouTube clips and compile them together. Did not feel like one of Rohn's normal style.
Gerald Vandermeer
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another great audio book by Jim Rohn.
Shane
  • Living Your Best Year Ever
  • The Time Of Your Life
  • Your Right To Be Rich
  • The Power of Purpose
  • Extra Sensory: The Science and Pseudoscience of Telepathy and Other Powers of the Mind
  • Connect: The Secret LinkedIn Playbook To Generate Leads, Build Relationships, And Dramatically Increase Your Sales
  • The ABC's of Building a Business Team That Wins: The Invisible Code of Honor That Takes Ordinary People and Turns Them Into a Championship Team
  • Famously Helpful
  • NLP at Work: The Essence of Excellence
  • Risky Is the New Safe: The Rules Have Changed . . .
  • From Dream to Destiny: The Ten Tests You Must Go Through to Fulfill God's Purpose for Your Life
  • Passing It On: Growing Your Future Leaders
Emanuel James "Jim" Rohn was an American entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker. His rags to riches story played a large part in his work, which influenced others in the personal development industry.

Rohn was the recipient of the 1985 National Speakers Association CPAE Award for excellence in speaking.