Start by marking “12 Days of Forever (Beaumont #4.5)” as Want to Read:
12 Days of Forever (Beaumont #4.5)

12 Days of Forever

(Beaumont #4.5)

Even though she’s living her life-long dream and dancing on Broadway, the city is a lonely place for Yvie James. The holidays are both her favorite time of the year and the worst. A last minute decision puts Yvie in Beaumont to spend time with her family.

Alexander Knight is new to Beaumont, but he’s making the best of it. His dream of running a successful busin
Kindle Edition
Published February 1st 2015 (first published January 23rd 2015)

Start your review of 12 Days of Forever (Beaumont #4.5)
Bethany
Feb 11, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

The story was short and sweet but could have been more.
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
Sep 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dual-pov
This was a nice little treat of Yvie and Xander's story. Can't wait to see how that all works out.
Angie
Fyi - The first 62% of this novella was first featured in the All I Want anthology that was released before Christmas. So if you think this is the same book it should be noted there are seven additional chapters...that were in my opinion not worth $2.99 to read.

Here is my review of the portion of 12 Days of Forever that we were given in the anthology:

This story is about Harrison's sister, Yvie, the ballerina that lives in NYC. We were introduced to her in My Unexpected Forever. She had a douche of
Meg Maxwell
Where is the ending???

First of all, I just want to say I love this series! And as much as I actually really liked Xander and Yvie, I can only give this book 2 stars because I feel like there is no real ending. The entire conflict of the book that causes them to not really be together is that they live thousands of miles apart and neither want a long distance relationship. Are we to assume at the end that they are now in a long distance relationship??? Xander goes to visit Yvie and the book just
Kara
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
My goal is to finish this series. That being said, the title gives away that this is an instalove story; this installment is also a novella. I do not find joy in instalove because it’s unrealistic and being a novella it’s rushed. I prefer novellas to be follow-ups to characters we’ve already had a complete novel on. This novella introduced two brand new characters. Getting to know the characters, their current life situations, and the numerous romantic interactions lead to a heavy side of sex an ...more
Jujubee
Read the shorter version in the anthology All I Want.
Liked Xander, an all around good guy at a crossroad in his life. Yvie was at a crossroad, too. The author did a good setting up their backstories, so we get their obstacles and acknowledge their dreams. The author did her part to lay it all out there.
Yvie (sorry, these characters nicknames are too cheesy for me LOL) has some big decisions ahead of her, muddled with a recent breakup (seemed like teenage angst IMHO...if I breakup with the
Beverly
Feb 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
The Beaumont Series is one of my Favorite Series. Spending more time with Liam, JD and Harrison was AWESOME! Spending times with Noah, Quinn and the Twins AMAZING! And let's not forget the girls! Jo, Katelyn and Jenna! I was looking forward to read Yvie's story. She's Harrison's little sister, but I have to say she's 4225 West's little sister. The story was sweet. It's a novella so things a little bit rushed. What I didn't like was the ending. It didn't feel like an ending. I needed more.
 photo tumblr_n9uokaSqsY1qcm0m3o1_500_zpsf792bc0c.gif
 photo tumblr_m9fi64e2H61qgime3o2_250_zpscce52632.gif
Carol
Jun 21, 2016 rated it liked it
This was an okay book. You have Xander who is the bands physical trainer and Yvie who is Hamilton's sister.
A few things weren't appealing. The fact that this macho guy kept blushing...really? Also why was it mentioned that Liam was shy, since when? I know this book isn't about Liam and Josie but since Liam has went on and on about how much Josie means to him, why was he an ass at their anniversary party? Totally ignores her and thinks nothing is wrong with it. I knew he was a dick and in e
Janell Wheeler
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: companion, novella
I honestly wasn't sure if I wanted to give this book 3 or 4 stars. I wanted to give it three stars because to me it felt like such a short little story, and that kind of bothered me. But ultimately I gave it 4 stars simply because in truth it's a novella. They're supposed to be short stories. And for short story it was a very entertaining read. You got all aspects that you would want out of a novella within a series. You got to continue on to a new character and see their relationship grow, you ...more
Emily
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I likes the story line of Yvie and Xander. Not a fan of the cover art...probably wouldn’t have read the book if it wasn’t a part of the series. All in all, a good story.
Michelle
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
12 Days of Forever is Yvie and Xander's story. It starts with Yvie travelling to Beaumont, with Xander alternating the chapters. Yvie is homesick, she misses her family, she misses her 'brothers' Liam and Jimmy, and she also wants to get to know Katelyn and the twins better. After scathing comments from Oliver, Yvie decides to get out of New York and visit Harrison for Christmas

12 Days of Forever was a quick read, and like the previous books follows the pattern of alternating chapter
Jackie Lane
Oct 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Okay, so any time there is something even remotely related to Christmas or the Holidays, I know I'm going to enjoy it.

I have been reading this series and enjoying each of the books, but for some reason, this one hit home with me almost instantly.

To me, the characters cliqued instantly and there wasn't too much drama, detracting from the storyline.

I love the connection between Xander and Yvie and the days they got to spend together. Yvie wanting to get to know
Darcy
I really like Yvie and Xander as a couple, think they are cute, but I felt like the book ended suddenly with nothing resolved.

I found myself laughing at the guys, Liam, Harrison and JD. They were so protective of Yvie, yet gave Xander so much crap. I was a bit surprised at how Yvie ripped Liam a new one at the party, but Liam deserved it. It was nice to see how the ladies welcomed Yvie. She needed the friends.
Kelli
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
12 Days of Forever by Heidi McLaughlin gets 10 big gold stars from me! I couldn't put it down! She first gave us Liam, Harrison, and Jimmy and now she gave us Xander! I loved getting to go back and revisiting all the guys and getting introduced to a new member of the Beaumont family! Xander and Yvie's story is one you dont wanna miss out on!
Rebecca
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved getting more Beaumont! Heidi did well with this novella, and while it was a quick, light read I absolutely loved it! Xander and Yvie are perfect together. Xander is the personal trainer for 4225 West, and Yvie is Harrison's younger sister, and seeing how their relationship worked out was definitely worth the wait.

And that cover is absolute perfection!
Veronica LaRoche
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
12 Days of Forever by Heidi McLaughlin was absolutely amazing. I love seeing what the gang is up too and Xander omg. I love this character and the connection between him and Yvie OFF THE CHARTS. I love The Beaumont Series and was thrilled to read this novella. If u are a fan then this is a must read. Can't wait to read more
Tammy
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
12 Days of Forever

5 stars. A must have. I absolutely love the Beaumont series and this was a beautiful addition. Give and Xander's was beautifully written thank you Heidi. I hope we get more books in The Beaumont Series
Luchi Rzezak
Sep 08, 2016 rated it liked it
This Was a very nice intro to Yvie and Xander. I can't wait to read more and wish a HEA for both of them.
Elizabeth  Shuey
Sep 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
A great installment to the Beaumont series. This novella was a fast read and i hope we see more of Yvie and Xander in the future.
Tina
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
It's so easy to fall back into this world of rock stars, their wives and their kids.

Yvie is sister to 4225 West drummer Harrison, featured in My Unexpected Forever. She is a dancer who just ended a relationship with her producer because she didn't want favoritism and he wasn't working as a boyfriend for her. Missing her family, she heads to Beaumont for Christmas, eager to see her brother and Quinn and get to know Katelyn and her twin daughters.

Xander is a new addition to the Beaumont family.
Tonya
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a quick, short novella in this series. Yvie is Harrison's little sister. But, you can consider her the little sister of JD and Liam also.

Yvie is on Broadway doing ballet. She's chasing her dreams. But she's a little homesick. She wants to be with her family for Christmas, and since she finally broke up with Oscar (we did meet him in a previous book) she makes an impromptu trip to Beaumont.

Are her dreams changing?

Xander is the trainer for 4225 West and the wives. He's a grea
Dannica Alcantara
This is a quick, short novella in this series. Yvie is Harrison's little sister. Yvie is on Broadway doing ballet. She's chasing her dreams. But she's a little homesick. She wants to be with her family for Christmas, and since she finally broke up with Oscar she makes an impromptu trip to Beaumont.
Xander is the trainer for 4225 West. He's ready to settle down, but because he's considered family by the band, it's hard to find someone that wants him for him and not for his connection with th
Julie Kirby
Apr 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
12 days of Forever, Heidi McLaughlin - 4* 7/4/18
This was a sweet story, two people connected by others, coming together, they have an instant connection where they both try to fight it.
Yvie is Harrison's sister, and Xander is the band's personal trainer.
It's been lovely catching up with the Beaumont gang, seeing how they have been getting on.
Yvie and Xander were great together, I'm hoping things work out for them and that they get their hea. I feel the end part of their s
Amy Johnson
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed "12 Days of Forever" by Heidi McLaughlin. This was the perfect short story featuring a couple of sub characters that I've come to love throughout the series. As much as I would have loved to see them get a full length book - this was the next best thing.
This can be read as a steamy stand alone, but the series is so great - I encourage you to go and get the earlier books in the series... great add to any book lover's collection.
Happy Reading...enjoy!
Laurie Baker
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
12 days of forever

Awwww! This is too short of a book about Yvie, Harrison's little sister. I was hoping to learn more about her, and this was a tease. Same thing with Xander, we met him briefly as the personal trainer for the band and got to know him a little more in this book, but I'm greedy and would've loved more. Even though it's short, it's definitly worth it
Jade Davis
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great romance! So we meet Yvie in the other Beaumont books so we know her backstory then get to know Xanders backstory throughout the book. It’s got great romance and story throughout the book. It’s kinda want to know if they did the long distance relationship or if one moved somewhere. Hopefully find out in the following books.
M
Aug 14, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just Meh

Yvie and Xander’s story started strong like their “insta love” but then dwindled into a very disappointing ending. McLaughlin needed to expand the story to fully capture Yvie and Xander’s relationship. The other option would be to condense it into something shorter where the reader knows it will be just a glimpse.
Beth (FebruaryFilly)
Jun 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: audiobook, library
Well that one cut off a bit abruptly. It’s a novella so I’ll assume we’ll see more of them in the next (last-ish) book of the series. And uh oh but trouble’s a brewing for Josie and Liam. Nice little groundwork laid for book 5.
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
I guess the reason for the low rating, is because I feel the two protagonists didn’t talk to each other about their feelings. Yes, they felt a connection but they didn’t really get to know each other, except for the ice skating ⛸ evening.
candace andrews
What happened?

This book had so much potential. What happened to Xander and Evie's relationship? The story just ended with "no apparent" ending. Will there be a follow up book because this book left a lot to be desired.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Viewing Room (Society X, #2)
  • A Story Like Ours (Love Story Duet, #2)
  • Play Room (Society X, #3)
  • Dark Room (Society X, #1)
  • A Love Like Yours (Love Story Duet #1)
  • Rogue Wave (Cake, #5)
  • A Lush Reunion (Lush, #4)
  • Loving a Lush (Lush #2)
  • Lowdown and Lush (Lush, #3)
  • This One's For You (Lone Star Lovers, #8)
  • Love's Second Chance (Second Chances, #1)
  • Meant for Me (Second Chances, #3)
  • Forever (Seaside, #3.5)
  • Unforgettable
  • A Lush Betrayal (Lush, #1)
  • Wild Ride (South Florida Riders, #1)
  • Your Endless Love (The Bennett Family, #9)
  • Brothers South of the Mason Dixon (South of the Mason Dixon, #2)
Heidi McLaughlin is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of The Beaumont Series, The Boys of Summer, and The Archers.

Originally, from the Pacific Northwest, she now lives in picturesque Vermont, with her husband, two daughters, and their three dogs.

In 2012, Heidi turned her passion for reading into a full-fledged literary career, writing o

Beaumont (5 books)
  • Forever My Girl (Beaumont #1)
  • My Unexpected Forever (Beaumont #2)
  • Finding My Forever (Beaumont #3)
  • Finding My Way (Beaumont #4)
  • My Kind of Forever (Beaumont #5)