Start by marking “A Fine Year for Love (Shores of Indian Lake #3)” as Want to Read:
A Fine Year for Love  (Shores of Indian Lake #3)

A Fine Year for Love

(Shores of Indian Lake #3)

Her grandfather told her never to trust a Barzonni

Nothing gives Liz Crenshaw more delight than walking the hills of her family's winery and tending her precious vines. And nothing frustrates her more than Gabe Barzonni, the handsome, successful and utterly aggravating son of Indian Lake's most prominent farmers. All her instincts scream "avoid," especially when she find
Paperback
Published January 2015 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about A Fine Year for Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Fine Year for Love

Lissy Peace
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing

This is a great story. Catherine showed the depth of passion it takes to build a vineyard and keep it producing all year long. Lead character Liz Crenshaw inherited land left by her father who had plans to build a great midwestern based label achieving global recognition. Unfortunately, her father and mother died in a horrible car accident when Liz was 9 years old. Her grandfather stepped in to take care of her from that point forward. Having built the land up to a producing vineyard for over 30
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
I couldn't put it down!
I loved everything about this book, from the characters to the plot twists. The way Catherine described the scenery and surroundings of the characters was incredible...I felt like I could actually see what they were seeing!
Liz was very believable; the way she handled situations that were well out of her comfort zone as well as the major crisis she faced towards the end of the book were the way I think many people would act.
Gabe was interesting. Honestly, I wasn't too sure
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
I couldn't put it down!

Gabe was interesting. Honestly, I wasn't too sure
Kate Vale
Jan 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemp-romance
If you want to learn about running a winery, this book will give you a fine sip of the work involved. Liz Crenshaw is convinced her life's work is to help her grandfather create the best possible wine and perhaps even a champagne. But her grandfather's forgetfulness places their entire way of life in jeopardy when the tax bill isn't paid and no one can find the check.

To make matters even worse, farmer son Gabe Barzonni is found examining the soil on Liz's side of the boundary between her vines a
Kate Vale
Jan 27, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemp-romance

Rula Sinara
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
With its beautiful vineyard setting and rich characters, Catherine delivers yet another wonderful love story in A Fine Year For Love. Both the tender secondary romance of unrequited love and the main story line tugged at my heartstrings. Liz and Gabe come from rival families and neither one can achieve their dream as top vintner without destroying the other, not to mention issues with trust, loss and family rivalry. Two people meant to be together. An impossible situation. A beautiful romance. C ...more
Nicholas
Mar 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: goodreads-win
Goodreads win. WIll read and review once received.

I really loved the setting in this book. A vineyard can be such a beautiful place. Also, I really enjoyed the characters in this book. They are brought a little something to the story to make it that much more enjoyable. This is definitely a book that will tug at your heartstrings. A good read.
Donna Foster
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review
I received this book free through Goodreads First Reads promotions in exchange for an honest review. This story delights in a clean read way.
Harlequin Books
Pam
Jordan Michaels
Mandie
Jan 10, 2015
Catherine Lanigan is the bestselling author of over thirty published titles in both fiction and non-fiction, including the novelizations of Romancing the Stone and The Jewel of the Nile, as well as over half a dozen anthologies, including “Chicken Soup for the Soul: Living your Dream”, “Chicken Soup for the Writer’s Soul”, “Chocolate for a Woman’s Heart”, Chocolate for a Woman’s Spirit”. Ms. Lanig ...more

Shores of Indian Lake (9 books)
  • Love Shadows (Shores of Indian Lake #1)
  • Heart's Desire (Shores of Indian Lake #2)
  • Katia's Promise (Shores of Indian Lake #4)
  • Fear of Falling (Shores of Indian Lake #5)
  • Sophie's Path (Shores of Indian Lake #6)
  • Protecting the Single Mom (Shores of Indian Lake #7)
  • Family of His Own (Shores of Indian Lake #8)
  • His Baby Dilemma (Shores of Indian Lake #9)