Start by marking “Milayna's Angel (Milayna, #2)” as Want to Read:
Milayna's Angel (Milayna, #2)

Milayna's Angel

(Milayna #2)

Now that the battle with Hell's angel, Azazel, has ended, you'd think eighteen-year-old Milayna's life would take a turn for the better. After all, what could be worse than having the angel of Hell trying to steal your soul? Plenty. Abaddon, the demon of destruction, is angry that Azazel failed to convert Milayna before her demi-angel powers matured.

Now she’s untouchable…
Paperback
Published July 7th 2015 by Clean Teen Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Milayna's Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Milayna's Angel

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. MaasMermen by Mimi Jean PamfiloffRed Queen by Victoria AveyardAn Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa TahirSix of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
New Series (2015)
435 books — 1,284 voters
Vampire Academy by Richelle MeadCity of Bones by Cassandra ClareTwilight by Stephenie MeyerHush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickShiver by Maggie Stiefvater
YA Paranormal Romance
639 books — 2,031 voters

More lists with this book...

Maribel Platypire Reviews
Feb 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-in-2015
***I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.***

Milayna's Angel picks up right where Milayna left off. Except now there is trouble in paradise. Specifically, Chay's and Milayna's paradise. Xavier is a new character who is stirring up drama between Chay and Milayna. To make matters worse, Chay isn't being himself, and this causes Milayna to doubt the relationship she has with him.

To make things worse, there's a new villain in town and his name is Abaddon. Of course, he also
CrazyBookworm99
Mar 19, 2015 rated it liked it
I've been waiting for this book the moment I finished book one and while I loved the continuation of the characters' stories, certain aspects of the novel let my high expectations down.

1.) I started to ship Milayna's new love interest over Chay. I knew throughout the book that whatever was happening had put a strain on their relationship but all that was portrayed was his severe jealousy as well as his act of dumping Milayna for a reason I expected to be worse due to his reaction.
2.) It wasn't
Melissa
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A Great Sequel
I really loved the first book that I read in the series Milayna #1 and so I was very pleased to get the opportunity to read this book. I love paranormal and have gotten really into the angels/demons side of the genre. I found this book to be highly enjoyable and loved the twists that the author weaved into the story. Milyana was already a well developed character and in this book she really shows a lot of growth and further development. The author again writes in such a way that yo
Meradeth Houston
Sep 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
You know what Pickett has an incredible talent for? I mean, other than for writing awesome books? Creating amazing book boyfriends :) I mean, seriously, every time I read one of her novels, I find myself all swoony over the male lead. It's quite a talent! This second book in the series was a great read--quick and action packed like the first, with a lot more personal turmoil for Milayna. Seriously, the poor girl can't get a break! I loved seeing more of her family in this novel, and the way he e ...more
Cassie C
Jan 29, 2016
Rebecca Gober
Jan 01, 2015
Michelle Pickett
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shadow
H NELMS
May 27, 2018
Linda
Jul 07, 2015
Want to read Michelle's newest novel for free? Get your copy HERE!

Note: Though Michelle's blog entries are cross posted here, she does not frequent Goodreads regularly. The best way to contact her is through her Website or via Email. She can also be found on Twitter and Instagram. She'd love to hear from you, but Michelle's Goodreads Email is NOT monitored.

Michelle is an award-winning YA auth

Milayna (3 books)
  • Milayna (Milayna, #1)
  • The Innocent (Milayna, #3)