Start by marking “Gone: The Breathe Prequel” as Want to Read:
Gone: The Breathe Prequel

Gone: The Breathe Prequel

(Breathe 0.5)

Gone: The Breathe Series Prequel

Trane Braxton, a scarred, reclusive teenager, lives a double life. He can't risk getting close to anyone until Daisy Rourke, his longtime crush, insinuates herself into his very dangerous world.

Daisy can't stop thinking about Trane Braxton. They've known each other for most of their lives but he's still a mystery. Could he be the one sendi
Published December 18th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Gone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gone

Sarah Marie
Gone by Elena Dillon

Prequel to Breathe

2 stars

I read Breathe a while back and saw that the prequel followed the sister who was kidnapped and murdered by her stalker. I was very intrigued by this and I'm trying to clean out my kindle so I decided to give this a quick read. The story follows Daisy who loves to volunteer at the NICU and Trane, the brooding anti-social misfit at the school. This story focuses more on the dynamic of Trane and Daisy becoming friends instead of her being stalked, kidnap

Rachelle Ayala
Feb 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Since I already read Breathe, I knew going in what was going to happen to Daisy. Even though I fell in love with Daisy and her kindness and ability to see through the surface and reaching Trane.

The story was tinged with sadness and even though I didn't want to see what happened at the end, I had to read about Trane and how the events affected Trane. How sad that Daisy never knew the truth about certain things.

I'm looking forward to a story about Trane and how he grows and learns to love and trus
Candy Smith
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So yeah I went into this knowing what happens to Daisy but it was still so sad.I guess my brain was wishing for a happy ending that it knew it wouldn't get.Even so, I loved Daisy's story and seeing her come alive on the pages instead of just a memory. I love the way she brings Trane alive,even if it just for shirt snippets of time. I do feel bad for Trane, he needed someone like Daisy in his life and if was heartbreaking to watch him lose her.I'm glad Elena went back and told Daisy's story.I abs ...more
Barbara Hackel
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was glad to finally read what happened to Daisy instead of just having the next two books in the series refer to her murder. Don't expect to know exactly what happened, but at least you will learn what Daisy was like and how family and community reacted to what happened.

I recommend reading this first if you are starting the series. If you are reading another book in the series, just stop and take a little time to read it. You won't be sorry!
iliawna hook
Sep 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Pretty good

I liked this book because it was a never-saw-it-coming ending. I HATED how the person that was texting Dasiy killed her. This book is for y'all who love romance and murder mystery short stories.
Donna
Oct 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This one was harder to read because I know the series. I got to meet Daisy here before the series starts and see her interaction with Trane. I found myself hurting for Trane almost more than the family because he needed her as much as they did if not more. Short read to get you into a great series.
Genesis Blue
Feb 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya
While I loved this prequel, it didn't explain as much as I'd hoped. Plus, I'm still wondering what happened with Trane! Really hoping he pops up later in the series . . .

Nancy
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Gone is a short prequel for Elena Dillon's YA series, Breathe. I enjoyed this story, but wanted more. I will recommend these book to YA readers I know. Well written and intriguing.
Amber Wolfenbarger