Start by marking “Conviction (Salvation, #4)” as Want to Read:
Conviction (Salvation, #4)

Conviction (Salvation #4)

4.37  ·  Rating Details  ·  8,916 Ratings  ·  940 Reviews
I fell in love with Liam only to be left shattered into a million pieces. Again. The idea of being without him cripples me but the reality is, he’s gone.

He doesn’t understand and I can’t make him.

If only he’d see the conviction behind my words—then Liam would still be here.
Published May 27th 2015 by BAAE Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Conviction, please sign up.

Black Keys by Rose B. MashalBeautiful Secret by Christina LaurenSweet Ache by K. BrombergThe Mistake by Elle KennedyShutterGirl by C.D. Reiss
2015 Romantic Releases (APRIL to JUNE)
13th out of 346 books — 1,936 voters
The Deal by Elle KennedyConfess by Colleen HooverThe Mistake by Elle KennedyKyland by Mia SheridanManwhore by Katy Evans
Top Romances Of 2015
73rd out of 520 books — 2,049 voters

More lists with this book...

Christy
May 24, 2015 Christy rated it it was amazing
5 stars!!!

photo 3ea6d04a-a824-4331-a98c-d09a4fd23796_zps3gsq4wmp.jpg

After reading Consolation, I was desperate for Conviction. I had to know what happened next. I needed to find out what direction Natalie’s journey would take. It could have went so many different directions. After finishing the story, I think that Corinne handled this delicate situation perfectly.

photo 7366e28c-df7a-4cca-90df-7786b2d856ec_zpsn1pclpqd.jpg

Natalie’s life has been a whirlwind of crazy. And it’s taken even more unexpected turns as of late. I loved the way our leading lady handed things. I respected her and admired that she had
Aestas Book Blog
May 30, 2015 Aestas Book Blog rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
::: FULL DOUBLE REVIEW POSTED :::

SQUEEEE!!!!! What anawesome book duet!!

I read both books in this series back-to-back and absolutely loved them!! I was hooked from the first page of the prologue and couldn't put either book down even for a minute. These books were addictive , thrilling, emotional , romantic, sexy , and everything I could want in a series!

I'll be honest, it was the blurb of the first book that made me want to read them...
Liam wasn't supposed to be my happily ever after.

He wa
Sleepless Readmore
The worst distance between
two people is misunderstanding.
5 All aboard Dreamboat .. time to make some Dreambabies STARS

Natalie .. and Liam
description

Nothing in this world comes easy,
but if it's right, you fight for it.

Fight!
Fight for me.
Fight for us.
So what, you're going to walk away?
Just hand me over like I mean nothing?

description

I need you, and I'm not letting you go
without a fight. I lived for you and our daughter.

As soon as that clock struck midnight and it was officially the 27th of May .. the anticipation jus
✤Maria✤
Jul 17, 2016 ✤Maria✤ rated it liked it

Ok. so... this has actually never happened to me before... but I DNFed the book that I actually LIKED! lol

I will try to explain. I really loved the first book in this two installment series. I think that these two books should have been one longer book. Conviction, although interesting and at times very touching, was waaaaaaay too long. For me the book actually ended by 80%. I stuck around until 90% and eventually dropped it.

It was happiness OVERLOAD. It felt like the last 30% of the book was o
Beverly

LIVE on Amazon: http://amzn.to/1KnJvmY

Earlier this year I was introduced to Corinne’s writing when I read a preview of her upcoming release Consolation. I read a few pages and started balling. I was in shock and honestly disbelief, amazed that just a few pages could completely break my heart.

I became mildly obsessed with reading this book. After some serious begging, I was able to read Consolation early. Well, I should have known better, but Consolation only made me want more. Now I have read C
Catarina
4 Convicted Stars.

This second installment begins right after the end of the first. After the big reveal it’s all in the ends of Natalie how to decide which way she wants to go.
She knows exactly what she wants, but when she and Liam’s lives are once again turned around, can they find a way this time to be happy?

description

I confess that after the previous book, I was a little scared about this one and the direction it would take. Luckily, Natalie was very strong on her actions and Liam was pretty much am
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
May 27, 2015 ♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-for-review
It's Live! * Amazon US * Amazon UK *

Conviction is pure unadulterated romance with an added dose of heart wrenching angst. Readers addicted to this genre will devour with love. It's the second and final part in the Consolation Duet. The first part left me breathless with anticipation, and craving more. The story arc of the entire series is beautiful and unexpected and one that needs to remain unspoiled for all readers, so my review will be purposefully ambiguous and simply provide an overview of
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
“Be safe, be smart, and please come home to me,”

Lets just take a minute to appreciate the duet's covers! The guy on it is SMOKIN!

A beautiful book, it wasn't as intense or emotional as the first book... but it sure as hell was a lot cuter and maybe even more steamier.. I was smiling throughout because of the books cuteness..

Lee is mental but I'm happy the book didn't go into the weird territory where you didn't know who will be a flake and what will happen... She held her ground because she had
Corinne Michaels
May 26, 2015 Corinne Michaels rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It's LIVE!!!

Conviction (Book Two in the Consolation Duet)
Amazon US http://amzn.to/1DEI7Kg
Amazon UK http://amzn.to/19C8wyM
iBooks http://bit.ly/1AjLE0d
Barnes & Noble http://bit.ly/1AAOpG0
Kobo http://bit.ly/1AmkD83
Pavlina loves Dex ❤❤
4,5 EMOTIONAL STARS

What an emotional,intense heartbreaking,hot and sweet story!I fell in love with the first book but in this one there was something that made me love it even more!I had so many feelings while I was reading this book.Especially in the first pages.What I love more about this story is the fact that I felt connected with the characters who were realistic!The writing was so beautiful and the story captivating.Conviction picks up right where Consolation left us off with a cliffhang
Michelle
100% Spoiler Free Review.

First I owe Reanell Tisdale a huge thank you for not only recommending this author but for sending me a copy of Beloved; which ultimately hooked me.

Part two of the Consolation Duet is tricky, it’s all about the resolution that comes from the first part and the shocking ending of Consolation and so it would be a huge disservice to the readers out there to go into that resolution. If you have not read Consolation yet, fix that. Be wary of spoilers in reviews to Convictio
Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview)
Jul 13, 2015 Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview) marked it as dnf-threw-myself-out-of-the-window
Shelves: do-not-ask, 2015
NO RATING: DNF @25 %

BEWARE: ANGRY REVIEW AHEAD!!!

*I’m firing at all the shoes and rotten tomatoes coming my way*

description

To be honest…I’ll just ignore this book except the ending because it totally ruined the first one for me. This is SO NOT what I was expecting. It went completely out of way. Since there are so many friends who liked it, I’ll just say that this one wasn’t for me. I HATE how Natalie and Liam were behaving toward Aaron. I mean I know the man cheated on Natalie and all that shit but he was
Didi
JEEZ! Can you possibly have more drama than this?! Okay, so I knew going into this book that shit had just hit the fan. The ending of the first book, Consolation, left me no choice other than to buy this book. In all honesty, I wasn't impressed with the first book and reluctantly bought this one because I had to know how things ended. I'm in the minority here, mind you. Many people loved this, just not me.

The drama was unparalleled and preposterous, literally crammed into every.single.page. I c
MELISSA
May 28, 2015 MELISSA rated it it was amazing
REVIEW TO COME
5 "You Belong To Me" Stars!

photo 4787ac88-af0b-41b3-a484-353fce1df828_zpsajsenfv2.jpg

photo asally_zps3ghfm2pp.gif

photo aaf003da-ea7b-45a9-88a5-179b0492015b_zpsihdhs9oj.jpg
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 - 4 's

At the end of the first book, Consolation, there was a big bombshell and now everything is in utter chaos. The only good thing is that Natalie knows exactly what she wants.

My one big problem with this book, (and I can't believe I'm really saying this), is that there is just too much angst. That's right...too much, as in, over the top, cheesy and never ending. It was almost borderline ridiculous at times.

But...I was happy with the way Natalie handled things. Thank goodness for having
Anja
May 31, 2015 Anja rated it really liked it

#HappyDance

Wendy ⏃: ✦●•CCBH Blogger•●✦
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

+++ 5 STARS! +++
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There’s so much to be said about this story. The first being that it was beautifully written and left my heart soaring.

Corinne, sure knows how to make a person suffer. From start to finish, I was feeling a wide range of emotions. If you’re just tuning in, Consolation is the first book, and it ended with the mother of all BANGS!!

Now with Conviction, we experience Lee, in a whole new light. She’s strong beyond everything that is thrown at her and even in the moments of despair
Nawal
May 30, 2015 Nawal rated it did not like it
I think trying to continue with this series was a mistake for me. I tried so hard to like it, I really did. But I just couldn’t see in it what everyone else did. I think it was important for me to have connected to the characters in the first book, and since I didn’t, I should have anticipated this. I was curious to see as to how the story will enfold after that cliff hanger, but it still didn’t improve much for me. I’ve yet to finish this book but I just don’t think I can go on.

Maybe it’s just
Nancy's Romance Reads
Feb 26, 2015 Nancy's Romance Reads marked it as to-read
Cover Reveal!! Here's also the beautiful cover of part-two in the Consolation Duet series! Release day: 27 May. ;)

Blurb:

He doesn’t understand and I can’t make him.

If only he’d see the conviction behind my words—then Liam would still be here.
AJ
May 31, 2015 AJ rated it it was amazing
“Nothing in this world comes easy, but if it's right, you fight for it.”

A beautiful finish for an amazing love story.

5 stars

I just read and loved Consolation (see my review here), and dove into this sequel as soon as I finished it. I can’t really say anything about the story without spoiling the first book, so all I will say is that it’s an emotional rollercoaster, but it was absolutely perfect. It showed me everything that I wanted to see, and more.

Natalie’s story takes a turn in a direction
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
5 Happy Ever After Stars!

I am going to spoil the hell out of this...READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

When Consolation ended, I was completely wrecked. Corinne Michaels can bring the angst and tears like no other. She delivers passionately hot romance that is deep and gut-wrenching, and she NEVER makes the road to HEA easy! Such is the case with Natalie Gilcher and the men who love her.

If you read book 1, you know she fell hard for her deceased hubby's bff and Seal partner Liam Dempsey. Hell, we all fell fo
Ash Reads
Jun 30, 2015 Ash Reads rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-kindle-read
4.25-4.5
I enjoyed the first one, but I think I actually loved this one :)

The first one had more to do with grief, and moving on...it was a good story, but this one had a lot more to it - it told more of a story. I love Liam :) and his relationship with Natalie, but there were 2 relationships I loved even more...Liam and Aarabelle and Liam and Robin :) [the first being beyond sweet and adorable, the 2nd being completely hilarious and ridiculous]

This, overall, was a beautiful duology, and I am gla
P
May 31, 2015 P rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
หนังสือเลมนีมีครบทุกอารมณนะ ซึง เศรา ตลก อยางทีเราบอกไปวาเลียมเปนพระเอกในอุดมคติทีเราคิดวาเพอรเฟคและแสนดีจนนาใจหาย ปกติทีเราอานนิยายแนวๆนีจะเจอแตพระเอกทีอดีตชำชอก จนแทบจะซดนำใบบัวบกแทนนำเปลา แตคือเรืองนีพระเอกดีดี เปนเสาหลักใหกับนางเอก อุทิศดูแลครอบครัวและรักเดก! เราชอบอาน POV ของเลียมมากกวาของนาตาลีนิดหนอย แอบเสียใจตรงทีวา Liam's POV มีมาใหอานนอยเหลือเกิน ToT สวน Conflict ในเรืองนีเราวาใสมาแบบพอดิบพอดีเลยแหละ ไมมากไมนอยจนเกินไป ปมไมไดยุงเหยิงอะไรมาก แตกดึงความสนใจเราไวอยูตังแตตนจนจบ

ชอบเลมนีกวาเ
MJ
May 18, 2015 MJ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-books
The anticipation for this book was overwhelming for me. I fell in love with Natalie's story in Consolation and craved the conclusion I know I would find in Conviction. To say I was overwhelmed by the beauty of this book is an understatement. Corinne Michaels has once again proven she is an incredible writer who delivers exactly what the readers desire.

The author is so well versed in the military life that her ability to convey the absolute joy and horror Natalie faced at finding her presumed-dea
вιвℓισρнιℓια {кιηgѕℓєу & ѕøяєη ƒσяєνєя}
This is gonna hurt ..... but needs it like now. WTF is gonna happen? I know what I want to happen, but .... omg *bites nails like mad* ...
Christy
Apr 27, 2015 Christy rated it it was amazing
If you’ve read Consolation then you know this is one very anticipated book! If you haven’t, go do that now!
OMG The feels! ----> This book was all that, a bag of chips AND a big piece of chocolate cake! Ms. Michaels words shattered my heart a few times, made me laugh, made me cry and sometimes had me seeing red. When an author can make me feel all of those with one book, it’s like hitting the reading jackpot! Cha-Ching! Natalie's journey wasn't always pretty but it was her journey to take! I d
Arlene
Jun 23, 2015 Arlene rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this second installment just as much as the first. The Consolation was perfect as a duet. The story didn't drag out, but at the same time, we really got to know Natalie and Liam as they worked toward their happy ending.

If you haven't read the first book, this second installment will be a bit of a spoiler so proceed with caution. Conviction picks up right where the last book left off where Natalie must face yet another blow to her life. Just when she and Liam caught their stride and wer
SKH Scarlett is ✿Crazy4 R A I S Y
Took me a while to write this up :/ Oppss *guilty look*

**spoiler warning**
(don't read my review if you plan to read this series and hate cliffhangers, otherwise, be my guest)

"Fight!
Fight for me.
Fight for us."

I honestly don't want to say too much specially with how the 1st book ended. However since some things have to be said for my review to make sense, if you will, I may mention a few.

Conviction picks up right where Consolation left off. Aaron, who everyone believed was dead, just returned.
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
May 27, 2015 Donna ~ The Romance Cover rated it really liked it
Conviction (The Consolation Duet, #2) by Corinne Michaels
4 stars!!

“Life is cruel. Love is a joke. And not even death is final.”

Conviction is another great read from Corinne Michaels. After the ending of Consolation I was on high alert for a lot of emotion and a lot of angst and Corinne Michaels delivered on both counts. While this was not as emotional as Consolation, this book was more a journey, a journey for all three of them.

The one thing I loved the most in this book was Natalie’s CONVIC
Amy
Nov 25, 2015 Amy rated it it was amazing
“I look at them both and they stand there. I want to throw something, scream, cry, and loose it for once. I’m always the one holding it together. Trying to make our lives easy. I’m a mother, a friend, daughter, and lastly I get to be a woman. Well, this time…I’m a woman first. I have to give myself a chance to come through this”

After the way things left off at the end of Consolation, I have been waiting in anticipation to get my hands on this book. I needed this book. I remember being shocked an
  • Broken Course (Wrecked and Ruined, #3)
  • Anchor (Wake, #3)
  • Choose Me (The Archer Brothers, #2)
  • Paper Hearts (Hearts, #2)
  • Beyond What is Given (Flight & Glory, #3)
  • Tethered Bond (Holly Woods Files, #3)
  • Athica Lane (Carpino, #3)
  • Cole (The Leaves, #2)
  • The Story of Me (Carnage, #2)
  • Intoxicate (Explosive, #4)
  • Fisher's Light
  • Unexpected Fate (Hope Town, #1)
  • More Than Him (More Than, #3)
  • The Song Remains the Same (NOLA's Own, #3)
  • Kyland
  • Tug (Irreparable, #3)
Corinne Michaels is the USA Today and Wall Street Journal Bestselling author of The Salvation Series (Beloved, Beholden, Consolation, Conviction & Defenseless). She’s an emotional, witty, sarcastic, and fun loving mom of two beautiful children. Corinne is happily married to the man of her dreams and is a former Navy wife. After spending months away from her husband while he was deployed, readi ...more
More about Corinne Michaels...

Salvation (5 books)
  • Beloved (Salvation, #1)
  • Beholden (Salvation, #2)
  • Consolation (Salvation, #3)
  • Defenseless (Salvation, #5)

“My heart is yours, my love is yours, my days and all my nights are yours. I’ll hold you up, stand by you, and give you everything I have.” 10 likes
“Natalie Gilcher, I love you more than anyone could love another. My world only makes sense since you’ve come into it. I want to marry you, love you, adore you, give you children and anything else you want. I’ll provide for you and never take you for granted. I know what life is like without you, and I only want to live in a world with you by my side. When I’m gone, my heart will remain with you. Will you allow me the honor to love you from now until the end of time?” 7 likes