Start by marking “After The Fall” as Want to Read:
After The Fall

After The Fall

High-profile divorce? Check.

Time away to heal? Check. Six months.

Distance from her celebrity ex Michael Day? Almost.

After ending the relationship that defined her, Tina is desperate to get her life back. But, a sexy bartender who happens to be ten years her junior might not be the best way to do that.

Shaking off the pain of the past, Tina decides the old rules no longer ap
Published May 26th 2015 by Swoon Romance

To ask other readers questions about After The Fall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about After The Fall

Tina ( As Told By Tina )
May 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-tours
I received a copy in exchange for my HONEST review this does not influence my review in any shape or form.

When I saw the synopsis, I immediately wanted to read After the Fall. Why? You know how hard it is to find a book with a character named Tina! Yes, I know that’s not the best reason to read the book but I really wanted to see if Tina would overcome the heartbreak of her divorce. I wanted to see her succeed. Hello, hot bartender to the rescue need I say more?

Our Story
After the fall is told i
books are love
Jun 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a wonderful way to show what happens when what you thought would be forever ends and how you deal and move on. Tina at first when the book begins doesn’t impress me. She is uptight and really acting horribly. I know her ex did a number on her and that she is suffering but she just at first comes off frigid. Once the wonderful and amazing Josh gets in the picture we see her begin to thaw. We also begin to see who she is. And she is a confused woman who is just keeping her head above wate ...more
Charlie
May 27, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-books, read-2015
I really enjoyed the plot of this book, I found that I had never read anything like it before and so it was unusual to be reading a book about a divorcee and her experiences after the divorce to her husband. The character of Josh sounds like a new fictional boyfriend, I mean who wouldn’t want a sexy bartender as a boyfriend?

I found that the character development and the relationships between them were overall very good. I thought that there were stages where I found it difficult to read on, it m
ByoBook Club
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing

How do you move on after thirteen years and all you have known is taken from you? Well Tina is about to find out that moving on is never easy, especially when you have a son that is slowly drifting away from you and your ex has moved on.Yet one night changes everything for Tina and when Josh Cooper comes into her life it will never be the same.

Josh is every woman's fantasy plus he's young but his best quality is his heart and his ability to make Tina feel again. This is a romance that
The Suburban Eclectic
2.5 STARS

After the Fall is at is best when it showcases Josh gentle wooing. However, Tina’s insecurities and indecisive nature become repetitious after a while and it made it hard for me to relate to her, let alone cheer. Cavenaugh tries to wrap things up nicely in the third act. Maybe too nicely. It delves into a generic formula of unbelievably happy endings (and not the really good kinds either).
Feb 20, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: swoon
Reviewers interested in participated in the blog tour for this book can sign up here - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QZBz...
Charlotte
Brit
Sitahiri
Feb 22, 2015
Abby Cavenaugh
Mar 11, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kay
added it
May 23, 2015
Cynthia Hill
May 26, 2015
Abby Cavenaugh is a writer of romantic women's fiction. She is a newspaper editor by day, but dreams of someday retiring to the North Carolina coast to write books full-time. She lives near Charlotte with her twin sister, also a writer, eight-year-old niece, three cats and a crazy puppy. She is driven by dreams and chocolate.