Start by marking “Shafting the Halls (Shaft on Tour, #4)” as Want to Read:
Shafting the Halls (Shaft on Tour, #4)

Shafting the Halls

(Shaft on Tour #4)

Catch up with everyone from Shaft on Tour as they celebrate the holidays. Don't miss out on baking with the girls, shopping with the guys, the couples gift exchange, or the Christmas party at Ironsound Records where someone loses a bet and has to dress up as Dirty Santa.
This book is not a full length novel and is intended for ages 18 and up since it contains sexual situat
Published December 30th 2014 by Fidem Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Shafting the Halls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shafting the Halls

Heather R Callahan
Page Count:39
Heat Level: 5flames out of 5
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Tis the season, and we get to catch up with the band. All the couples are together again for Christmas. Cat gives us a Christmas Novella, and even though it is short in size it will fill you up. This is a wonderful story, where we can catch up with the band, and se
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Feb 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shafting the Halls by Cat Mason is the fourth in the Shaft on Tour series, a Christmas novella with all your favorite characters. All the couples, Grayson and Daisy, Hunter and Chase, and Aiden and Camaron are all back in this Christmas special. Everyone’s getting ready for Christmas in the Shaft household and all the couple are enjoying time to themselves, and their kids. All the couples are doing well, but something is up with Daisy, and Grayson can’t seem to figure out what it is. Will they b ...more
Cheryl Norris
Nov 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Cute

Cute novella picking up a year after Hunter’s book ended. This is a fun way to catch up with the band
Mary Lou Hoffman
SHAFTING THE HALLS is the fourth book in the Shaft on Tour series. It definitely needs to be read after reading the first three books in order to understand the people, personalities, and inside jokes.

Though short, this book was fun, funny, and full of family heart. The guys had me laughing until my sides hurt, but also sighing because there is no doubt that they each love their ladies and children with all of their hearts. This is how family (whether blood or bond) are meant to be together.

Note
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Dec 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
www.twinsietalk.com
www.facebool.com/twinsietalk
@twinsietalk

I bought this short because I am a giant shaft fan. I mean the series made my top 5 series for 2014. When I saw Cat was writing a litte something for the holidays with my fav naughty band members, I had to grab it.

This was a really short story....maybe 30-40 pages. But in that short time we get a glimpse in to everyone again. We see Cam and Adien are going strong. We see Hunter, Chase and Lizzie are a g
DJ Sakata
Dec 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic-romance
Favorite Quotes:

“Mack yells over the energy drink fueled Mommy’s Gone Wild episode going on before me… I wince as Gray is being trampled to the ground by more shoppers piling through the doors…”

“A lot of women scream, heading straight for me, their brawling momentarily forgotten. With as much fighting as there was to get in the door, it has to be said I am disappointed no one was trampled to get to me. I am a way better toy. Plus, all my moving parts work, just saying.”

“My goal in life is to ma
Dana Busenbark
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a short book, and a bag of mixed emotions to read, depending on which band member you're reading about and what is going on in his life with his girlfriend, fiancee or wife and the kids. Some things about the boys never changes. Then some things you read just make you want to weep for the man. Watching what people are going through since the end of the last book to now is quite eye opening. Especially when it comes to Daisy and what's going on in her head. We all know she gets lost in it ...more
Cassandra Lawson
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shafting the Halls is a short story added to the mix, mostly to allow readers of the series to visit with the band around the holidays. The reason I stick with a series is that I quickly fall in love with characters and hate the idea of not being able to check up on the, so this book was a great addition. There is not a whole lot of meat to this fast 4.5 star read, but it was definitely fun seeing Hunter tell The Night Before Shaftmas and shop for Jasmine. I also really enjoyed Aiden’s reaction ...more
Lisa
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Shafting the Halls

Shaft of Tour #4

Cat Mason

Contemporary Romance

5 Stars

This book is shorter than the others. It’s a fun read, you’ll enjoy the holidays with the band and their families. She how the guys do on their Christmas shopping trip. There might even be another bet in there for Hunter. Will he finally win one? Will Grayson find out what has been bothering his Wildflower (Daisy)?

On to the next book. What will we find out about Henry? Stay tuned the next book is Fighting Me.

Alpha Book Club

ARC provided
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
Merry Shaftmas and to all a good laugh...
I can't find words to tell you how much I adore Hunter, he is my fave. He had me laughing out loud from the very beginning of this short novella. It was an amusing blend of stories catching us up on each of the members of the Shaft family. But while Hunter dressed as Santa reciting his original version of the Shaftmas Carol was epic, there were some serious issues covered as well. Cat Mason has the talent to touch my funny bone and my heart as she draws m
H.L. Nighbor
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun little Novella. It was great to catch up on what the Shaft family has been up to since we saw them last. It had everything you have come to expect from the Shaft family. Hunter and Chase are as fun and laid back as ever. They are definitely a couple that beats to their own beat. Then you have Aiden and Cam with all their heat and intensity. But what I loved the most of this book was Grayson and Daisy. Grayson is such a loyal, devoted husband and I couldn't help but be in awe of ho ...more
Crystal
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
You definitely need to read the entire Shaft on Tour series before reading this book. It’s the story of the entire group, Grayson and Daisy, Aiden and Camaron, and Hunter and Chase, celebrating their first Christmas as one great big happy family. The loves flows and brings smiles to you. It’s not all fun and games though. Things are never easy are they?
United Indie Book Blog
Mar 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It’s a great short story that gives you an update on how everyone is. Definitely worth reading, as are all of Ms. Mason’s books. You now have yet
Dotti Elrick
Feb 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a cute, quick read, that catches us up with our favorite rock band, Shaft.
The gang is settling in to spend the holiday with their families. Taking some much needed down time after their first solo tour. We get small peeks into all of the characters lives. Gift exchanges, kids, cookies, bacon and one couple who needs to have some quiet time to deal with an emotional crisis.
If you haven't read the earlier books, I wouldn't start with this short. Read the other books, get to know the band
Lita Thomas
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shafting the Halls (Shaft on Tour, #4) by Cat Mason this is a short novella of the guys at a toy store trying to buy the allusive toy of the year for the princess. This story was truly comical and Hunter did not disappoint but add in the rest of the guys and it was a laugh riot. Hunter is not only a funny guy but he can be very loving and serious. I love this group and their ladies and the bodyguards. A great short story. I was given a copy of the book for an honest review. I give this story 5 s ...more
Mags
I love Shaft!! Wish I had known this novella was out before Christmas, but never mind. It was great to catch up with the guys and I can't wait for Henry's story! As usual this story was full of hotness and laughter, especially Hunter's twas the night before Christmas....... That was pure genius! Wish it had been a full length novel as you can never have enough shaft! but loved it non the less :-)

*Re-read April 2016
Renee Entress
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2016, rockers, series
5 star

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Escaping Me (Shaft on Tour, #1)
Facing Me (Shaft on Tour, #2)
Chasing Me (Shaft on Tour, #3)

This is a Christmas story with all the people from the shaft band and there other halves. You get POVs from them all and little updates. This is a super short read that pulls you back into their lives.

I recommend this book and can’t wait for the next story from this author.
Kim
Dec 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by Cat Mason and I have to say it is very good. I know it is a novella of her Shaft series so now I am going to go back and read the whole series so I can learn more about each character. Great read especially if you have read the series.
Cally
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a short novella so we can catch up with our boys from Shaft. Were get to see what happened at the Christmas party at Ironsound Records where someone loses a bet and has to dress up as Dirty Santa!!!

I loved catching up with the guys and girls from Shaft during the holiday season
Lindsey Armstrong
Sep 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a funny and quick read. There is never a dull moment when they are involved. The Dirty Santa part was completely hilarious. You'll have to read the book to find out who ends up as Santa. It was great to read how each couple was dealing with the holidays.
Dawn
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cat-mason
Well that was certainly awesome & witty. Cat Mason, your humor has no bounds. It's freaking awesome! I loved this little Christmas novella. It was fun, sexy & entertaining. Thanks Cat for giving us more of the Shaft on Tour men!
Rose helg
Apr 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good Book

This is how it ends.( are is It??ha ha). This is how happy whey are, at the end. I know p.o. w how Daisy fell after :) having a bhai baby. But, I Love how Grayson solid this problem. Read to find out
Cayla
Apr 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
very good. Loved to see where the couples where all at and what they where up too. I loved how Grey dealt with Daisy's body issues it was sweet and caring but Shaft style. Also have to say the toy store stop was funny as hell. over all loved this Novella.
Susan Urmston
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
loved it
Robin Powers
Feb 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars! I liked this novella and especially Daisy's story. Very good body image discussion. Glad I got to catch up on my favorite band.
Crystal
Mar 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a quick novella with all the gang and their families on the holiday season. The antics are down right hilarious. Can't wait to read Henry's Story.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
It is time to celebrate the holidays with Shaft. Get ready for tons of laughs and smiles as these guys and gals bring in the holiday and throw in some extra love to their relationships!
Tina Morgan
Aug 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
LOVE,LOVE,LOVE these guys!!!
Cheyenne Morgan
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!! I'm getting more and more emotionally invested!! Read these books people!!
Lacey
Apr 04, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Bolt From The Blue (Oblivion on Tour, #2)
  • Reckless Rendezvous (Reckless Beat #4.5)
  • All Fired Up (Black Halo, #2)
  • Suddenly More (Dirty Texas, #1.5)
  • Lost Avalon (Finding Nolan #1)
  • Thane's Redemption (The Song, #1)
  • Rebel: Rebel Part I (Bad Blooded Rebel, #1)
  • Taming Dex (69 Bottles #4)
  • A Rockstar's Valentine (Decoy, #0.5)
  • One Kiss with a Rock Star (Half-Life, #2)
  • Vicente (The Santinis, #4)
  • Deadly Holiday (Deadly Trilogy, #3.5)
  • No Apologies
  • Crazy (Rock Me, #3)
  • Transfix Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #16)
Cat Mason is a married mother of three. When she isn't writing, she is spending time with her kiddos, losing herself in a Netflix binge, or reading a book by one of her favorite authors. She was born and raised outside of St. Louis, Missouri, just over the Mississippi River in Granite City, Illinois. Cat writes romance of all kinds with twists of humor. She has love of fictional men with filthy mo ...more

Shaft on Tour (6 books)
  • Escaping Me (Shaft on Tour, #1)
  • Facing Me (Shaft on Tour, #2)
  • Chasing Me (Shaft on Tour, #3)
  • Fighting Me (Shaft on Tour, #5)
  • Punishing Me (Shaft on Tour, #6)