Start by marking “Visitations” as Want to Read:
Visitations

Visitations

Sometimes you get a strange feeling, is someone looking over your shoulder? Did you feel a touch on your arm? A veil between this world and the next can be slim and sometimes people are lucky enough to just take a peek at then other side.
These ten tales of the paranormal were written to give readers that special look into another realm.
Published December 31st 2014 by create space/ amazon kdp (first published December 30th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Visitations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Visitations

Chris Birdy
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Whether or not you believe in ghosts or the paranormal, you will enjoy Pamela Winn's latest offering "Visitations." The book is made up of ten well-crafted stories, each will grab you and not let you go. Pamela Winn has an honest, unpretentious style that makes the reader feel like you're sitting in a living room listening to your best friend telling stories - only these stories are designed to make you check under the furniture and in the closets when they're finished. As always, this author ha ...more
Janice Spina
Feb 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Visitations is an intriguing and enjoyable collection of ten short stories that held me spellbound. I found each story to be interesting and couldn't wait until the end to find out the how and why of each tale. The stories were sweet, sad and held a myriad of emotions as they unfolded.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book and would recommend it highly. P.S. Winn is a talented storyteller with an eclectic collection of genres for every taste.
P.S. Winn
Dec 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: p-s-winn
This collection of short stories takes readers into the unknown world that is a bit paranormal and a bit spiritual. From a touch on your cheek to a full blown experience with the ghost at a dance these ten tales are some that will make the hair raise on your arms and maybe even make your heart skip a beat. We all wonder and hope that our loved ones go on to a better place, in this book readers get a glimpse into that place.
Denise Frye
Aug 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Visitations is a small collection of eerie tales that is perfectly sized for a night of spooky fun at a teenage sleepover or storytelling around a campfire. As a mature adult, I appreciated some of the author's unusual concepts, such as the floaters in the Bargain story, and the strand of spirit in the Undertaking one; but its predictable outcomes suggest a slightly younger audience. Entertaining, clean, and fun.
Raven Price
Nov 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I like spooky stories every now and then and P.S. Winn knows how to deliver one nicely. Some of her 10 tales were better than the others, none were bad in any way. They are very good stories for teens with no profane language, nothing gory, or sexually explicit details. Each short story was a clean, thought-provoking story for avid young readers who like things that go bump in the night.
Berk Rourke
Mar 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As each of us age we all wonder what there is waiting for us on the "other side." If we are deeply religious we know it will be a wonderful, heavenly ascension into fields of glorious flowers where our life companions await us, once again young and vibrant, once again romping in our arms and welcoming us to our new home. If we are deeply spiritual we feel the goodness of so many who have come and gone before and know that when our time comes our guide will take us to wonders we have yet to behol ...more
Rhoda D'Ettore
Mar 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
I do not normally read short stories, but I like the spooky type of paranormal tales included in this book. They were sort of like Twilight Zone or Tales from the Dark Side... a little creepy, sometimes predictable, but are a clean read without excessive violence, profanity or worse. I read stories like this as a kid who wanted a "horror" tale, but could not read the "bad stuff". The stories differ in nature, but all, as the title suggests, include "Visitations" from the other side.

This 160 page
Mark Tilbury
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a collection of 10 short paranormal stories, in which a character is visited, or is the visitor, in each story.
This is a great collection of short stories. The paranormal elements are not graphic, gore filled hauntings, but more gentle visitations that leave you hoping that such do happen.
If you like your fiction with a paranormal twist then try these stories. They are well written, with no repetition of type of visitation. They are tales written by an author with a fantastic imagination
Mary Papas
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the first of Pam's books that I read and I was so deeply impressed by her supernatural knowledge and human understanding that I decided I would be a fan forever!
B. Roman
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
P.S. Winn’s potpourri of short stories are, in effect, subtle snippets of extrasensory experiences. There are no bursts of stardust or thunderclaps or heart-stopping revelations. For, in reality, that’s how Visitations are felt: in the featherlike breeze across your face; in the telephone call with no one on the other end; in the chance encounter with a stranger you will never see again; and any number of mundane or inexplicable “coincidences.” In 10 brief vignettes, we read of the bond that not ...more
P.S. Winn
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
The ten short stories in this book will definitely make your spine tingle. Whether you call then Angels, spirits or ghosts, the other side just got a step closer. Follow the characters as they deal with what have to be special visitations and who doesn't want to hope and feel their loved ones after they pass over?
Pami L.
rated it did not like it
Jun 14, 2016
Dec 24, 2017
Jacob D'Costa
Sep 15, 2018
eBooks GROW ON TREES: Sale Aug. 19th - 21st 1 2 Aug 18, 2016 09:37PM
Goodreads Authors...: Sale on paranormal short story collection 1 2 Aug 18, 2016 09:36PM
The author of 50 books in 5 years, 53 is now out and more are on the way! P.S. Winn is not only an avid writer, but an avid reader. The author is constantly with a book whether her own or someone else's, the author is always looking for a new journey and believes that with books and a vivid imagination anything is possible. P.S Winn loves the readers who bring her stories to life and thanks them f ...more